Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 18, 2023 4:06 am
Eveline Neill - Horny Doctor Lick Her Pussy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

She doesn't care who fuck her. She even takes her gyno's dick both in her mouth and in her pussy.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:17:45
FileSize: 660.3 MB

screenshot

Eveline_Neill_Horny_Doctor_Lick_Her_Pussy_Eveline_Neill._Horny_Doctor_Lick_Her_Pussy.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 18, 2023 4:04 am
Eva Barbie - Letting My Boss Fuck My GF For A Raise

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When you come to your boss to ask for another raise you better do what this guy did. He brought his slutty blonde girlfriend with him and she was pantyless from the start, so with such an argument in his favor you bet he got what he came for. In exchange his horny boss got to fuck this slender babe right in his office with his employee watching and man, was this eager passionate chick worth it.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:10
FileSize: 2.06 GB

screenshot

Eva_Fuck_My_GF_For_A_Raise_Eva_Barbie._Letting_My_Boss_Fuck_My_GF_For_A_Raise.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 17, 2023 2:13 pm
Ella Hughes (Creampie My Secretary / 24.03.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Ella Hughes

The amazing Ella Hughes features in todays Killergram update for Cum Into My Office. Ella has a crush on her boss Marc Rose and its not long before she is feasting on a rock hard cock and being fucked hard over her desk. A top notch hard fucking scene.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:41
FileSize: 932.8 MB

screenshot

Ella_Hughes._Creampie_My_Secretary_Ella_Hughes.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 17, 2023 11:58 am
Elena Koshka - Making The Boss Happy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:04
FileSize: 2.3 GB

screenshot

Elena_Koshka_Making_The_Boss_Happy_Elena_Koshka._Making_The_Boss_Happy.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 17, 2023 9:43 am
Dani Jensen (Underpaid, Overworked, And Completely Fucked / 05.04.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Dani Jensen

Dani is fucked. Her presentation is due in a matter of hours, and Charles hasn't produced anything worthwhile. She's come to the realization that her shareholder meeting is doomed, so might as well get off since she's staying at the office tonight. Charles comes back with some more paperwork, and catches Dani rubbing one out. Dani isn't going to let Charles off this time - he fucked up, so he's going to have to fuck her. These two might be both underpaid and overworked, but Dani is going to make sure she's completely fucked before the night is out.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:02
FileSize: 3.22 GB

screenshot

Dani_Jensen._Underpaid_Overworked_And_Completely_Fucked_Dani_Jensen.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 17, 2023 7:28 am
Dana DeArmond & Casey Calvert (Backdoor Doctor / 15.02.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Dana DeArmond, Casey Calvert

Casey Calvert is in her bedroom lubbing up her pussy. She's playing with herself talking about anal pleasures. She's so turned on she's thinking about the dildo that's laying on the bed and how she needs to put it in her ass. She has trouble getting it in there without it feeling weird. She tries many positions but ends up doing something wrong and hurting herself. When she realizes she fucked up she books an appointment with the doctor. Dr. Dana DeArmond enters the rooms and asks her what's wrong. Casey is shy and feels awkward about telling her doctor that she been playing with her back door but Dana assures her that she's heard it all and it's probably not that bad. When Casey reveals what she's done Dana starts getting worried. She tells her that she needs examine her thoroughly because she might have caused some damage. She instructs Casey to get undressed immediately and to sit ass up on the table. She lubes on her finger and starts rubbing her asshole, asking her if she feels any discomfort. When she replies that she doesn't Dana sticks her finger insides and asks her how it feels. Casey is enjoying this probably a little more than she should. She doesn't want to tell the doctor, but she's really turned on. The funny thing is, so is Dana, who's clearly aware of the pleasure she's causing. As Dana fingers Casey's ass, she starts playing with her pussy, emphasizing how important sexual health is. When Casey blurts out that she's about to cum it's just what the doctor ordered!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:46:14
FileSize: 1.58 GB

screenshot

Dana_DeArmond_Casey_Calvert._Backdoor_Doctor_Dana_DeArmond_Casey_Calvert.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 17, 2023 5:13 am
Crystal Rush (Strip Search / 12.08.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Crystal Rush

Crystal Rush is on her way to Russia when she is flagged during her airport security screening. Two security agents, Logan Long and Markus Dupree, take her to an interrogation room for a secondary screening where they inform her that something suspicious has been detected by the x-ray machine. Crystal insists she has nothing to hide and fully intends to flirt and fuck her way out of trouble, starting with Markus. While Logan interrogates her, Markus conducts a cavity search and finds out the suspicious object flagged is a butt plug Crystal has been wearing the whole time! However, instead of asking her to take it out, he starts playing with it while Logan continues to question her. Crystal tries her best to contain her moans, but Logan eventually discovers what is going on and joins Markus, giving the slutty traveler two cocks to suck! DP fans can rejoice as Crystal is more than happy to fuck her way out of trouble, so the two agents spitroast her and take turns pounding the hot slut's asshole and dripping wet pussy!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:29:40
FileSize: 429.8 MB

screenshot

Crystal_Rush._Strip_Search_Crystal_Rush.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 17, 2023 4:06 am
Crystal Rush - My Boss Son 21.01.21

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When Johnny welcomes home his dad's paralegal Crystal Rush he hadn't expected her to be so attractive, so after going through some papers, he gives her his phone number and immediately starts flirting with her. Crystal is surprised at first of how straightforward her boss' son is with her, but after giving him a chance and letting him take her out on a date, he reveals to her all the naughty things he wants to do, and she finally gives in to temptation.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:23
FileSize: 3.33 GB

screenshot

Crystal_Rush_My_Boss_Son._21.01.21_Crystal_Rush._My_Boss.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 17, 2023 4:04 am
Crystal Rush - My Boss Son 21.01.21

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When Johnny welcomes home his dad's paralegal Crystal Rush he hadn't expected her to be so attractive, so after going through some papers, he gives her his phone number and immediately starts flirting with her. Crystal is surprised at first of how straightforward her boss' son is with her, but after giving him a chance and letting him take her out on a date, he reveals to her all the naughty things he wants to do, and she finally gives in to temptation.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:23
FileSize: 1.68 GB

screenshot

Crystal_Rush_My_Boss_Son._21.01.21_Crystal_Rush._My_Boss.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 17, 2023 4:02 am
Cocky Fella Shown Who's the Boss (Rebecca More & Ben)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Rebecca More

It winds me up when a passenger starts telling me how to drive my cab. When this cocky fucker started getting lippy, I turned our banter to the subject of balls, and to prove he had a pair, the wanker whipped his ball sack out! Taking charge of this brassy bloke's attitude, I went to the back seat to see what he was made of. Turns out he had a nice cock and was able to fuck my pussy like a real man. After we finished, I gave him a taste of his own medicine with a nice spunky kiss on the lips!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:33:34
FileSize: 685.1 MB

screenshot

Cocky_Fella_Shown_Whos_the_Boss_Rebecca_More.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 16, 2023 6:33 am
Carol Brown (54) - Huge breasted secretary Carol brown is horny at work / 14334

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Huge breasted secretary Carol Brown gets frisky at the office when she's alone.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:21
FileSize: 711.3 MB

screenshot

Carol_Brown_Huge_breasted_secretary_Carol_brown_is_horny_at_work_Carol_Brown.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 16, 2023 4:17 am
Carmel Anderson - New Girl in The Office

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Carmel Anderson

We welcome a new face to Killergram today, the sexy blonde Carmel Anderson in today's Killergram update for Cum Into My Office. Carmel interviews Freddy Flavas and its not long before she is feasting on a rock hard cock and being fucked hard over her desk. A top notch hard fucking scene.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:18:54
FileSize: 555.9 MB

screenshot

Carmel_Anderson_New_Girl_in_The_Office_Carmel_Anderson.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 16, 2023 4:08 am
Candy Alexa - Busty Blonde Secretary Seduces Photographer And Gets DP'D On Set

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Busty Blonde Secretary Candy Alexa is watching over her husband?s studio while he?s out running a few errands when she sees Josh, the young stud photographer, from afar. Immediately, Candy ? being the horny slut that she is ? decides to seduce Josh while her husband is out and about.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:00:32
FileSize: 1.82 GB

screenshot

CandyD_Set_Candy_Alexa._Busty_Blonde_Secretary_Seduces_Photographer_Gets_DP.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 16, 2023 4:06 am
Bridgette B. (Banging My Husband's Boss / 30.12.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Bridgette B.

Bridgette B's husband is a shiftless, lazy bastard who'd rather stay home from work than provide for his beautiful wife. When his younger boss Bill Bailey shows up looking for him, Bridgette decides to teach her husband a lesson by fucking Bill in the living room while her husband listens helpless around the corner.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:39:29
FileSize: 665.5 MB

screenshot

Bridgette_B._Banging_My_Husbands_Boss_Bridgette_B.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 16, 2023 4:04 am
Bridgette B, Kristina Rose (Dominative Assistant / 10360 / 11.12.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Bridgette B, Kristina Rose

Kristina is sent on special assignment to assist CEO Bridgette B. However, if she wants to be a team player, she's going to have start with a team building exercise: eating her boss's ass. Ms. Bridgette needs to make sure that Kristina can handle the position by bending her over the desk and fucking her tight pussy. Kristina is determined to put the 'ass' in assistant, even if it includes putting her ass in the air and letting Bridgette pound it.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:42:25
FileSize: 2.4 GB

screenshot

Bridgette_B_Kristina_Rose._Dominative_Assistant_Kristina_Rose_Bridgette_B.mp4