Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 23, 2022 5:40 am
Natalia Nix (My Dirty Boss 3 / 30.05.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Natalia Nix

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:27:52
FileSize: 448.6 MB

screenshot

Natalia_Nix._My_Dirty_Boss_3_Natalia_Nix.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 23, 2022 3:03 am
Nadia White - Slutty Secretary Sucks Boss For Big Bonus 30.08.19

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Nadia White

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:58
FileSize: 1.3 GB

screenshot

Nadia_White_Slutty_Secretary_Sucks_Boss_For_Big_Bonus_30.08.19_Nadia_White.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 23, 2022 12:25 am
Monique Alexander (Remote Controlled Boss / 11.05.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Monique Alexander

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:36:03
FileSize: 1.32 GB

screenshot

Monique_Alexander._Remote_Controlled_Boss_Monique_Alexander.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 22, 2022 9:48 pm
May Thai - Bitchy Asian Boss May Thai Calms Down After Shes DPd by Two BBCs GP2049

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Bitchy Asian boss May Thai is incensed at her two employees for failing to close a potentially lucrative business deal with a wealthy client.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:42:01
FileSize: 3.6 GB

screenshot

May._Bitchy_Asian_Boss_May_Thai_Calms_Down_After_Shes_DPd_by_Two_BBCs_GP2049.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 22, 2022 7:11 pm
Madison Morgan (Banging My Boss's Daughter On The Job)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Madison Morgan

Last week my boss asked me to come over to his house to fix his computer. Since I'm the IT guy for the company that's what I do and I didn't mind leaving the office early to take care of it. He was supposed to be there but apparently he had a last minute dinner with some clients and wasn't around when I was done. His daughter was there though so I gave her the computer and I was about to head out when she asked me to stick around. I definitely noticed her before but you know she's my boss's daughter so I'm not trying to lose my job and what not. Apparently she just talked to him and he wasn't gonna be back around for a while and she seemed to be pretty horny cause she was literally on her knees sucking my dick less than a minute after she said that. I definitely wasn't complaining and gave her the pounding she deserved making her ride my dick in reverse cowgirl and cowgirl before fucking her doggy and missionary, since she was begging for it I creampied her tight little pussy with a big warm load and she seemed really happy about it. I didn't stick around too long though just in case my boss cut his dinner short. Hopefully his home computer needs some cleaning and fixing again soon. ..

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:28:59
FileSize: 1.29 GB

screenshot

Madison_Morgan_Madison_Morgan.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 22, 2022 4:35 pm
Lisey Sweet (Case #5680244)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lisey Sweet

Case #5680244 - April 11th, 10:37 PM. The suspect is a blonde woman. She identifies herself as Lisey Sweet. She has been observed stealing lingerie from the storefront. The Loss Prevention Officer detains her and interrogates her in the Loss Prevention Office. He proceeds to conduct a strip search and then a more invasive cavity search. Ultimately, he determines that a probe is required. He also films the encounter in order to properly document the evidence. The rest of this case is classified.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:54:23
FileSize: 1.56 GB

screenshot

Lisey_Sweet_Lisey_Sweet.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 22, 2022 2:00 pm
Lexi Luna (Fuck, The Flowers!)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lexi Luna

Lexi Luna as a beautiful brunette MILF boss lady who runs a pretty unique flower store. Some of her flowers are so unique and beautiful, they almost appear fuckable. When Jordi shows up to his first day of work, he can't believe his eyes! The flowers look like pussies and they seem to be calling his name! Lexi has a strict no humping rule and when she catches Jordi with his pants down and a flower around his dick , she decided to teach him a lesson. She sucks and fucks him and then fires his ass right then and there. Read the signs Jordi, NO HUMPING.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:30:55
FileSize: 1.32 GB

screenshot

Lexi_Luna_Lexi_Luna.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 22, 2022 11:47 am
Lenina Crowne - British Babe Fucks The Boss

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Jay Snakes knows how to keep his sexy secretary loyal, by spoiling her with naughty gifts and unadulterated pleasure. British bombshell Lenina Crowne has been working under Mr. Snakes for over a year and she loves his spontaneous nature and dirty mind.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:44:00
FileSize: 2.52 GB

screenshot

Lenina_Crowne_British_Babe_Fucks_The_Boss_Lenina_Crowne._British_Babe_Fucks_The_Boss.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 22, 2022 8:43 am
Krizzi (53) - Big breasted secretary masturbating at the office / 13769

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Krizzi

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:12
FileSize: 1.33 GB

screenshot

Krizzi_Big_breasted_secretary_masturbating_at_the_office_Krizzi.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 22, 2022 6:05 am
Kristal Amore - The Naughty Nurse (Oldje №761)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Kristal Amore

Sexy nurse Kristal Amore has to deal with a hungry and horny patient. She gives in to his begging and shows
her pussy while his jerking off. Kristal even puts out a little pussy rubbing show until he comes all over his belly.
Her patient is happy, now time for a real fuck with her Oldje! Horny babe couldn't wait to sucks his dick and ride
his cock. He takes the lead and licks her pussy before going deep on top of her in missionary. Sucking his cock
to make him come all over her tits made her day better!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:19:52
FileSize: 420.9 MB

screenshot

Kristal_Amore_The_Naughty_Nurse_Kristal_Amore.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 22, 2022 12:50 am
Kiittenymph - Obsessed Secretary Blackmail 2021

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Kiittenymph

Your secretary has been secretly stalking you for the last year but, while she was doing some paperwork for you; she finds pictures of you banging your mistress. She doesn't mention it to you but, instead decides to follow you home after work since; she remembers you mentioning your wife being out of town for the week. You're startled & confused but, before you can say anything she pulls out your scandalous photos. She explains how obsessed she's been becoming with you after working alongside you for the past year. Nobody can have you if she cant so, She explains how she's going to show these pictures to your wife. You know how devestated your wife would be so, you agree to be her fucktoy for the night. She beings to fuck you & you cant help but enjoy it. Just before you're about to finish, she snaps a photo of you fucking her & tells you how she's still gonna show your wife & mistress the photos because, if she cant have you nobody can.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:14:15
FileSize: 2.67 GB

screenshot

Kiittenymph_Obsessed_Secretary_Blackmail_Kiittenymph.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 21, 2022 5:00 pm
Gogo Fukme, Yum The Boss - BBW Bubble Bath

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Gogo Fukme, Yum The Boss

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:25:03
FileSize: 737.2 MB

screenshot

Gogo_Fukme_Yum_The_Boss_BBW_Bubble_Bath_Gogo_Fukme_Yum_The_Boss.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 21, 2022 11:45 am
Ginebra Bellucci & Sara Bell - Anal O'Clock In The Office

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Bossman Kristof Cale has a lot on his plate with Ginebra Bellucci and Sara Bell on staff, both of whom require a lot of attention and stamina.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:57:47
FileSize: 1.77 GB

screenshot

Ginebra_Bellucci_Sara_Bell_Anal_OClock_In_The_Office_Ginebra_Bellucci.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 21, 2022 3:54 am
Chanel Grey, Ashley Lane - I Hate My Boss Vol 1 E3

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Chanel Grey, Ashley Lane

Since they work together, Ashley (Ashley Lane) and Chanel (Chanel Grey) are soon sharing their secrets about their dickhead boss (Jake Adams) and how he used and abused them with the empty promise of a raise. Well, you know the old saying: Hell hath no fury, yada-yada-yada. You guessed it. Ashley tells Chanel of her plan to setup their sleaze ball boss and exact payback. The two vengeful sluts lure Jake into another afternoon of raunchy sex in his office. He pounds every hole and gives Ashley and Chanel a well deserved facial just as his boss walks-in and catches him in the act. Ah, sweet revenge!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:41
FileSize: 844.8 MB

screenshot

Chanel_Grey_Ashley_Lane_I_Hate_My_Boss_Vol_1_E3_Chanel_Grey_Ashley_Lane.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 20, 2022 10:41 pm
Bunny Colby & Lacy Lennon - Fucking the boss out of a job

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Bunny Colby & Lacy Lennon

Busting tables is a demanding job by itself, but being harassed by your boss while doing it makes it even harder. Anybody would quit in the next second and that's what Bunny Colby and Lacy Lennon though as well. Until they decided they should not be the ones taking the loss, their boss should. So after the last customers leave they seduce their boss, drag him into the office and fuck his brains out. Little does he know that the office is filled with hidden cameras.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:40:54
FileSize: 1.75 GB

screenshot

Bunny_Colby_Lacy_Lennon_Fucking_the_boss_out_of_a_job_Bunny_Colby.mp4