Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 15, 2024 11:31 am
Sofie Marie - Friendship

Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:28:53
Description: Sofie has been planning a holiday party for her friends for the past month. On the day of the party, she notices everyone is late. At first, she writes it off as traffic, but then starts to call everyone one by one. It seems everyone is flaking, and she is going to be stuck home alone after all the effort....
Size: 1.23 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Sofie_Marie_Friendship.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 15, 2024 8:30 am
Siri Dahl, Victoria Voxxx - Sore Winner

Duration: 00:40:24
Description: Victoria Voxxx is naked and lying on a massage table, ready for her massage. Her masseuse, Siri Dahl, soon enters the private room and pleasantly greets her. It's been some time since Victoria last visited, since she's been so busy with life, but Siri is delighted to get started! Siri then begins rubbing oil all over Victoria's body, sensually working out her tense muscles with her skilled fingertips. Of course, as she does, a different kind of tension starts building between them...
Size: 1.39 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Siri_Dahl_Victoria_Voxxx_Sore_Winner.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 15, 2024 5:28 am
Siri Dahl, Abigaiil Morris - Yes, In Front Of My Salad Bar

Duration: 00:37:03
Description: Abigaiil Morris is having a frustrating day at work. When her boss proves to be a jerk, she decides all bets are off. Abagaiil pops her pussy and ass through a hole in a wall in the hopes of giving Kyle Mason the pussy sampling of a lifetime at the salad bar. Siri Dahl discovers her delicious dish and she can't help but serve herself. Siri takes a big sampling of booty before helping Kyle get in on the sneaky fun.
Size: 1.34 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Siri_Dahl_Abigaiil_Morris_Yes_In_Front_Of_My_Salad_Bar.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 15, 2024 2:28 am
Siri Dahl - Massaged And Pounded By Two Guys

Duration: 00:31:03
Description: Siri convinces her doting boyfriend to pay for her to get a professional massage. What the BF doesn't realize though is that he's actually just paid to have two studs (Seth Gamble and Oliver Flynn) to give Siri a hard fucking! Siri gets her body seriously worked over in this hot threesome.
Size: 674.7 MB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Siri_Dahl_Massaged_And_Pounded_By_Two_Guys.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 14, 2024 11:27 pm
Sierra Spunk - Craving My Stepsons Hot Load - S3E8

Duration: 00:21:40
Description: Sierra Spunk is a totally fuckable milf who wants a creampie like no other. In fact, she's addicted to creampies and cum. There's just one thing: Her husband isn't allowed to cum inside her when they fuck. Only her stepson, Jay Romero, is allowed to blow his load inside her so he comes over every single day.
Size: 966.3 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Sierra_Spunk_Craving_My_Stepsons_Hot_Load_S3E8.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 14, 2024 8:26 pm
Sienna Rae Tyler Cruise. Sexy MILF Sienna Rae fucks her son's friend's big cock

Cast: Sienna Rae
Production date: Nov 3, 2023
Duration: 00:38:30
Description: Sienna Rae gives a surprise visit to her son at college to see how he's holding up living on campus. Tyler, Sienna's son's classmate, bumps into her and lets Sienna know that he's taking exams and won't be back for a few hours. Tyler is such a nice guy that he offers Sienna to wait in his dorm. While up there, she begins to remember all the wild times she had when she was attending college. A surprised Tyler comes up with a great idea, they got time to waste, let's see how wild this MILF really is.
Size: 1.43 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Sienna_Rae_Tyler_Cruise._Sexy_MILF_Sienna_Rae_fucks_her_sons_friends_big_cock.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 14, 2024 5:25 pm
Sienna Rae Tyler Cruise. Sexy MILF Sienna Rae fucks her son's friend's big cock

Cast: Sienna Rae |
Production date: Nov 3, 2023
Duration: 00:38:30
Description: Sienna Rae gives a surprise visit to her son at college to see how he's holding up living on campus. Tyler, Sienna's son's classmate, bumps into her and lets Sienna know that he's taking exams and won't be back for a few hours. Tyler is such a nice guy that he offers Sienna to wait in his dorm. While up there, she begins to remember all the wild times she had when she was attending college. A surprised Tyler comes up with a great idea, they got time to waste, let's see how wild this MILF really is.
Size: 3.31 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Sienna_Rae_Tyler_Cruise._Sexy_MILF_Sienna_Rae_fucks_her_sons_friends_big_cock.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 14, 2024 2:23 pm
Shay Sights - Revenge Of The Cheated MILF

Duration: 00:35:50
Description: Today I picked up this stunning brunette who was looking for her husband. Shay Sights suspected her partner was cheating on her, and she wanted to catch him in the act. When we finally located her husband, Shay was upset to see him with two pretty European ladies, so I decided to pull over and comfort her. I pulled aside the tattooed babe's thong and started playing with her pussy, and then Shay returned the favour by sucking and slurping on my long, thick cock! She wanked me off between her big juicy titties before planting her tight snatch down on my lap and riding me cowgirl-style! Afterwards, I banged the horny MILF in missionary position, and then we did some spooning in the back of the cab until I put her on all fours and fucked her from behind doggystyle. When I was close to cumming, I spanked Shay's curvy ass before pulling out just in time to leave her with a sticky facial!
Size: 1.59 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Shay_Sights_Revenge_Of_The_Cheated_MILF.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 14, 2024 11:22 am
Shay Sights - Big Tits Teacher Wild Public Sex

Duration: 00:27:21
Description: Today I came across this sexy teacher waiting at the train station. Shay Sights had travelled over from America to teach English, but she said the pay wasn't very good. I offered the bespectacled babe some euros if she showed me her boobs, and she agreed. Her huge tits looked incredible, and she even let me touch them! Feeling horny, I handed over more cash in exchange for a blowjob. It wasn't long before Shay was on her knees sucking me off, and then we found a secluded place where the sexy brunette undressed and stuck out her nice ass.
Size: 1.34 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Shay_Sights_Big_Tits_Teacher_Wild_Public_Sex.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 14, 2024 8:21 am
Shalina Devine - Nympho Babe Shalina Devine Takes Anal Slamming On Vacation GP2842

Duration: 00:36:07
Description: Bikini babe Shalina Devine heads down to the pool while on vacation when she is approached by a local guy, Marco. They start chatting when Marco suggests that he shows her to a hidden gem in the area. They head to a viewpoint by the sea and Shalina asks if Marco wouldn't mind massaging some oil into her body. She gets topless and sighs as Marco rubs her tits, making her nipples nice and hard. It doesn't take long before he is giving her pussy some attention too and these strangers treat each other to some oral action! Shalina takes a hard pussy pounding before her ass gets a drilling too!
Size: 1.97 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Shalina_Devine_Nympho_Babe_Shalina_Devine_Takes_Anal_Slamming_On_Vacation_GP2842.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 14, 2024 5:22 am
Shalina Devine - Nympho Babe Shalina Devine Takes Anal Slamming On Vacation GP2842

Duration: 00:36:07
Description: Bikini babe Shalina Devine heads down to the pool while on vacation when she is approached by a local guy, Marco. They start chatting when Marco suggests that he shows her to a hidden gem in the area. They head to a viewpoint by the sea and Shalina asks if Marco wouldn't mind massaging some oil into her body. She gets topless and sighs as Marco rubs her tits, making her nipples nice and hard. It doesn't take long before he is giving her pussy some attention too and these strangers treat each other to some oral action! Shalina takes a hard pussy pounding before her ass gets a drilling too!
Size: 976.9 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Shalina_Devine_Nympho_Babe_Shalina_Devine_Takes_Anal_Slamming_On_Vacation_GP2842.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 14, 2024 2:19 am
Serene Siren & Holly Day - Learn From Experience

Cast: Serene Siren & Holly Day
Production date: 2023-11-26
Duration: 00:46:37
Description: Clara (Holly Day) arrives at her friend Lianne's (Riley Reign) house for the evening, suitcase in hand. It turns out that Clara will be joining Lianne and her parent, Rachel (Serene Siren), for a trip the next day, so she'll be spending the night before they head out tomorrow morning. Clara and Lianne are best friends, with Clara practically being a part of the family, so they're all excited to hit the road and go on an adventure together.
But when Lianne leaves the house for a bit, Clara seems a bit pensive and anxious... as if something's troubling her deeply. After a few moments of reflection, she goes down the hall to see Rachel, who greets her warmly and asks her what's on her mind. Clara hesitates a bit but then reveals to Rachel that she's recently come out as a lesbian. Since Rachel is a lesbian herself, and since Clara trusts her even more than her own parents, she's wondering if Rachel can explain some things to her.
Rachel is more than willing to answer Clara's questions, and she's so happy that Clara would feel comfortable enough to confide in her. The questions start innocently enough before they eventually transition to questions about lesbian sex. Rachel doesn't want to cross any boundaries with Clara, though finds herself tempted and flustered when Clara asks if she could guide her through her first sexual experience. Rachel resists as much as she can, but Clara is desperate to know more, and Rachel eventually lets her defenses fall. They have sensual, exploratory sex, which includes Clara sucking on Rachel's tits as Rachel moans with delight.
Size: 1.35 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Serene_Siren_Holly_Day_Learn_From_Experience.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 13, 2024 11:19 pm
Scarlet Louise - Ladies In Action

Duration: 00:26:49
Size: 2.43 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Scarlet_Louise_Ladies_In_Action.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 13, 2024 8:18 pm
Sasha Royce - Don'T Be Nervous

Duration: 00:25:47
Description: The first time is always exciting & Sasha Royce is nervous to fuck another man in front of her loving husband. But Jovan Jordan is a stud and knows how to make her feel at ease as she shows off her amazing body in some sexy lingerie to him. Sasha is taken aback by Jovan's giant cock but is determined as she strokes it nervously. She takes her big beautiful tits out and begins to suck on Jovan's giant member while her husband watches and coaches her. Her tight pussy immediately starts creaming up when Jovan enters her. He fucks her hard from behind, nearly splitting her small pussy apart! Jovan pounds this hotwife to multiple orgasms before pulling out and covering her face in a thick load of his cum!
Size: 1.08 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Sasha_Royce_DonT_Be_Nervous.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 13, 2024 5:18 pm
Sarah Taylor - Stepmom Helps Me Loosen Up - S8E9

Duration: 00:35:41
Description: Sarah Taylor can't stand her stepson Jay Romero leaving his crap all over the house. She tries calling for him, but he doesn't respond. Taking her shorts off, she makes herself comfy while waiting for Jay to make an appearance. After all, she doesn't like wearing pants which is exactly what she tells Jay when he shows up.
Size: 1.39 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Sarah_Taylor_Stepmom_Helps_Me_Loosen_Up_S8E9.mp4