Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 06, 2023 7:05 am
Nikita Reznikova - Corporate Jizzspionage

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Cum Shot, Big Tits, Masturbation, Blowjob, All Sex, MILF

Cast: Nikita Reznikova

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:32:56
FileSize: 626.1 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Nikita_Reznikova_Corporate_Jizzspionage_Nikita_Reznikova.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 06, 2023 12:15 am
Natasha Nice - Natasha Nice and her tits came over to play

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hairy, MILF, Big Tits, POV, Blowjob, Cumshot, Mature, Natural Tits, Doggystyle

Cast: Natasha Nice

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:20:50
FileSize: 945.6 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Natasha_Nice_Natasha_Nice_and_her_tits_came_over_to_play_Natasha_Nice.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 05, 2023 8:26 am
Mona Azar, Natasha Nice - Crystal Clear - S17:E4

screenshotscreenshot

Natasha Nice is a tutor who enjoys teaching her students about more than just schoolwork; she also gives lessons on the birds and the bees. She has a brand new glass dildo, but before Natasha has a chance to test her toy out, Mona Azar walks into her home. The girls embrace, but Natasha asks Mona why she's early for their meetup.Mona tells Natasha that she was supposed to have a tutoring session, but her student bailed on her. Natasha knows the student her friend is talking about. They agree that it's too bad because Mona was going to give him a very explicit lesson. Handing Mona her big dick toy, Natasha reminisces with Mona about how much fun it was to double team him with his big dick.The more the girls reminisce about their sexcapades with their students, the hornier they both get. As Natasha recounts a particularly juicy bit about forgetting to wear a bra when she knew one of her students would be in class, Mona can't help but rub her pussy beneath her miniskirt. The girls ultimately decide to take their pleasure into each other's hands.Pinning Mona to the couch with a kiss, Natasha slides her friend's miniskirt up. Slipping Mona's thong to the side, Natasha unveils Mona's hairy twat. Mona's breasts are freed from her shirt next, presenting a true delicacy for Natasha to suck long and hard. Eventually, she settles between Mona's thighs to indulge in a lusty pussy feast. It soon turns into a full on pussy fingering, which gets Mona gasping and mewling.Mona is eager to give as good as she gets. She pushes Natasha back onto the couch and goes for it as she settles between Natasha's thighs. Licking and nibbling those meaty folds, Mona gets Natasha breathing in deep sighing mewls of pure passion.Since Natasha's toy is just sitting there looking totally fuckable, the ladies make good use of it. Mona gets to enjoy the sensation of being fucked first as she gets on her hands and knees. Natasha gives it to her girlfriend in doggy with the dildo, going hard and fast until Mona's hips are bucking.When it's Mona's turn to stuff Natasha's coochie full of dildo, she does it with her girlfriend splayed out on her back, thighs spread wide and hands kneading her huge jugs. Sated for now, at least, the girls cuddle close on the couch. Their hands continue to work it as they come down from their orgasmic highs, making sweet caresses and soft touches that keep the pleasure flowing.

Genre: Chubby, Big Tits, Black Hair, Big Ass, MILF, Dildo, Busty, Big Naturals, Long hair, Stockings, Cunnilingus, Lesbian, Brunette, Brown

Cast: Mona Azar, Natasha Nice

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:22:35
FileSize: 1.34 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Mona_Azar_Natasha_Nice_Crystal_Clear_S17E4_Mona_Azar_Natasha_Nice.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 05, 2023 5:54 am
Mona And Yvette - New Assistent Mona Is Learning How To Cast (2022)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Old N Young, Mature Women, All Sex

Cast: Mona And Yvette

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:19:54
FileSize: 1.42 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Mona_And_Yvette_New_Assistent_Mona_Is_Learning_How_To_Cast_Mona_Yvette.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 05, 2023 12:56 am
Mila Smart & Lea - Mila Makes Indecent Proposals To Léa

screenshotscreenshot

Embarking the buxom Léa in her universe made of sensual pleasure between women, such was the idea of this naughty Mila. At 35, the Belgian takes advantage of her celibacy to chain conquests and experiences as much as possible. And when she saw the curves of her 27-year-old younger daughter, and in particular her superb big breasts, she couldn't help but contact her to offer her a whole bunch of indecent things! Obviously, the latter did not want to miss it for anything in the world .

Genre: MILF, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Kissing, Dildo, Orgasm, Toy, Lesbian

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.655 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:36:25
FileSize: 948.5 MB

screenshot

Download video film
[url=https://filejoker.net/hbs69bzwhor8/Mila_Smart_Lea_Mila_Makes_Indecent_Proposals_To_Léa_Mila_Smart.mp4]Mila_Smart_Lea_Mila_Makes_Indecent_Proposals_To_Léa_Mila_Smart.mp4[/url]
PolarStar
Added: Jan 04, 2023 12:18 pm
Melanie Hicks, Cory Chase - Melanie Hicks in Fucking My Step Sons Bully - Vol 2 (Part 4)

screenshotscreenshot

I send Melanie Hicks out, into her car, completely naked, so she can go get another naked MILF and bring her back for a threesome. Melanie leaves, and she returns a little while later, with a blonde MILF named Cory Chase. She tells Cory about the 'you have to be naked before entering the house' rules, as she pulls up to the front of my house. Cory does as she's told, and both she and Melanie walk into my house completely naked. They walk up the stairs and they make their way over towards the bed! They hop on the bed and they start making out and touching each other. That's when I walk into the room to join them! While Cory is eating Melanie's pussy out, I start to fuck Cory's ass from behind. Then I pull my cock out and I watch Cory's ass gape really wide! Cory flips over onto her back and I fuck Cory's pussy and ass back and forth. I am done with Cory's holes for now, so I move over to Melanie! I have Melanie get into the doggystyle position so I can fuck Melanie's ass from behind now. I have an even better idea now: For the two MILF's to get into the doggystyle position next to each other, so I have two asses to fuck back and forth as I please! I'm having the time of my life as I fuck their asses one after another. Then I tell them to flip over onto their backs and I keep fucking their back door's. Cory hops on top of me next and she rides my cock with her pussy to switch it up. Then she licks my cock clean, like a good slut! I want to fuck Cory's ass some more, so I have her get into the doggystyle position again. I keep fucking Cory until I get close to cumming. Then I jerk my cock off into Melanie's mouth, and then she swaps my cum with Cory. We have such a great time, that I actually think I will stop bullying Melanie's step-son... for now.

Genre: Straight, Cunnilingus, Hairy, Anal, Cumshot, Threesome, POV, Big Tits, Cum Swapping, MILF, Family Roleplay

Cast: Melanie Hicks, Cory Chase

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:28:40
FileSize: 3.03 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Melanie_Hicks_Melanie_Hicks.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 04, 2023 9:47 am
Melanie Hicks - Melanie Hicks in Fucking My Stepson's Bully - Vol 2 (Parts 1-3)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: POV, Natural Tits, Big Tits, MILF, Straight, Creampie, Blowjob, Anal, Bikini

Cast: Melanie Hicks

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:43:38
FileSize: 4.62 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Melanie_Hicks_Melanie_Hicks_in_Fucking_My_Stepsons_Bully_Vol_2_Melanie_Hicks.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 04, 2023 4:45 am
Maya Lewinsky Milks D Ruff With Her Ass

screenshotscreenshot

This right here is a must see. D Ruff finally got a chance to get deep in Maya's ass.

Genre: Blonde, Ball Licking, Handjob to Completion, Cumshot, Anal, Shaved Pussy, Cowgirl, Lingerie, Missionary, Milf, Doggy, Blowjob, Natural Tits, Rimming, Plumper, Dick Milking, Black, BBC, 1 On 1, BBW

Cast: Maya Lewinsky

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:47:46
FileSize: 2.74 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Maya_Lewinsky_Milks_D_Ruff_With_Her_Ass_Maya_Lewinsky.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 04, 2023 12:14 am
Mandy Waters (Ass For Days)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: All sex

Cast: Mandy Waters

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:53:39
FileSize: 3.77 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Mandy_Waters._Ass_For_Days_Mandy_Waters.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 04, 2023 12:11 am
Madison Brite - Rough Training

screenshotscreenshot

After some intense training, Madison gives her fans what they really want - a closer look at her amazing body. Her boyfriend, Peter, helps Madison make some unforgettable content.

Genre: Trimmed Pussy, Masturbation, Wild, Yard, Workout Bottoms, Cum in Hair, Missionary, Workout, Big Dicks, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Milf, Natural Tits, Cowgirl, White, Facial, Doggystyle

Cast: Madison Brite

Duration: 00:40:41
FileSize: 1.17 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Madison_Brite_Rough_Training_Madison_Brite.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 03, 2023 4:11 pm
Madison Brite (My Sexy Stepmom Workin' Hard Cock)

screenshotscreenshot

When Madison go and sees Diego in his room and gives him a cake for his birthday she asks him what he wants. He suggests that she gives him a blowjob and Madison pushes the cake in Diegos face. After getting cleaned up she changes her mind and starts sucking on his cock, and this leads to him fucking her in the kitchen.

Genre: Doggy Style, Athletic Body, On Her Knees Blowjob, Sex In Kitchen, Blonde, Cowgirl, Stepmother, Cake, StepmotherStepson, Stepson, Milf, Blowjob, Mature, Natural Tits, Step Incest Roleplay, Trimmed, 1 On 1, Missionary, Fake Creampie, Interracial, Fake Cum, Creampie

Cast: Madison Brite

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:22:47
FileSize: 997.6 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Madison_Brite_Madison_Brite.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 03, 2023 2:07 pm
Madelyn Marie - Madelyn Marie Makes Wet Dreams Cum True

screenshotscreenshot

Randy Spears has to go to bed with blue balls after his wife turns him down for sex, but thankfully brunette seductress Madelyn Marie comes to his rescue.

Genre: Hardcore, Big Tits, Gonzo, MILF, All Sex

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:14:26
FileSize: 425.6 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Madelyn_Dreams_Cum_True_Madelyn_Marie._Madelyn_Marie_Makes_Wet_Dreams_Cum_True.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 03, 2023 8:39 am
London River | Juan Loco (Sexy MILF London River starts masturbating with a dildo and finishes with her son's friend's cock in her pussy)

screenshotscreenshot

Blue eyed MILF London River is horny AF and swiping around, but she can't find anyone worth while so she takes out her trusty dildo and starts going down town. Though, she forgot that her son's friend was stopping to discuss him house sitting for them. So London puts down the dildo to attend to her son's friend and show him around the house. Once they reach the bedroom Juan notices the big dildo on the bed. Ms. River notices it and stashes it away but she confesses to have used it. What she really wants though is to finish what she started with a real big cock!!

Genre: Straight, Creampie, Oral Sex, All Sex, My Friend

Cast: London River

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:39:16
FileSize: 3.38 GB

screenshot

Download video film
London._and_finishes_with_her_sons_friends_cock_in_her_pussy_London_River.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 03, 2023 6:08 am
London River - New Man Of The House

screenshotscreenshot

After his dad's passing, Allen is hanging out with his stepmom London and talking about how different things feel now. London notices that Allen doesn't have a girlfriend and assumes that he must be lonely, so as his stepmom, she feels like it's her duty to take care of him. starting with his huge boner!

Genre: Missionary, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Cum on Pussy, Milf, Cowgirl, Anal, Big Ass, Shaved Pussy, Big Dicks, Tit Play, Blonde, Wild, Deepthroat, White, Doggystyle, Tit Fuck, Step Mom, Wavy Hair, Step Son, Toys

Duration: 00:56:08
FileSize: 2.35 GB

screenshot

Download video film
London_River_New_Man_Of_The_House_London_River.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 03, 2023 3:36 am
London River - New Man Of The House

screenshotscreenshot

After his dad's passing, Allen is hanging out with his stepmom London and talking about how different things feel now. London notices that Allen doesn't have a girlfriend and assumes that he must be lonely, so as his stepmom, she feels like it's her duty to take care of him. starting with his huge boner!

Genre: Step Mom, Blonde, Blowjob, Tit Fuck, Cum on Pussy, Step Son, Doggystyle, Missionary, Wild, Shaved Pussy, Big Dicks, Cowgirl, Natural Tits, Tit Play, Anal, Deepthroat, Wavy Hair, Big Ass, White, Milf, Toys

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:56:08
FileSize: 1.03 GB

screenshot

Download video film
London_River_New_Man_Of_The_House_London_River.mp4