Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 25, 2023 8:50 am
Luna Lovely - Proving Her Worth Luna Lovely

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Every once in a while we get a model who talks the talk, and can walk the walk. These moments are sporadic, but when we have one, we take full advantage. Luna Lovely is one of those models, and The Pope finally gets his hands on her for Hogtied. The first position is to get to know her, and have her body readily available for him to test every part of her. The initial touch puts a smile across Luna's face, but when the reality of what is about to happen, and who is dishing out the punishment hits, her entire demeanor changes. She has waited for this moment for a long time, and she is going to prove that she is more than capable of handling his sadistic torment. The torment continues to become more and more grueling, but that doesn't stop Luna from wanting more. The first scene was to push her limits and test her abilities. The second scene is to test her endurance, and overall fortitude. She is hung upside-down with her ass cinched in rope to push it out and makes it a perfect target for The Pope to abuse. Her holes are fucked, and her pussy gets vibed into multiple orgasms. In the final scene, Luna is in left helplessly exposed. The Pope goes to work, pushing her as far as she will let him. Her body is the perfect reflection of the torment she has been made to endure, with all of her marks starting to blossom. He begins to add clothes pins in all of the sensitive areas, including her face. The Pope adds a little humiliation to the mix, just to fuck with her a little. He then slowly rips every clothes pin off of her body as she is made to have her final orgasms of the day.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:49:58
FileSize: 3.55 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/vygsyxkfuh6s
LanserSM
Added: Nov 25, 2023 11:26 am
Luna Lovely - Proving Her Worth Luna Lovely
Cast: The Pope, Luna Lovely

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Every once in a while we get a model who talks the talk, and can walk the walk. These moments are sporadic, but when we have one, we take full advantage. Luna Lovely is one of those models, and The Pope finally gets his hands on her for Hogtied. The first position is to get to know her, and have her body readily available for him to test every part of her. The initial touch puts a smile across Luna's face, but when the reality of what is about to happen, and who is dishing out the punishment hits, her entire demeanor changes. She has waited for this moment for a long time, and she is going to prove that she is more than capable of handling his sadistic torment. The torment continues to become more and more grueling, but that doesn't stop Luna from wanting more. The first scene was to push her limits and test her abilities. The second scene is to test her endurance, and overall fortitude. She is hung upside-down with her ass cinched in rope to push it out and makes it a perfect target for The Pope to abuse. Her holes are fucked, and her pussy gets vibed into multiple orgasms. In the final scene, Luna is in left helplessly exposed. The Pope goes to work, pushing her as far as she will let him. Her body is the perfect reflection of the torment she has been made to endure, with all of her marks starting to blossom. He begins to add clothes pins in all of the sensitive areas, including her face. The Pope adds a little humiliation to the mix, just to fuck with her a little. He then slowly rips every clothes pin off of her body as she is made to have her final orgasms of the day.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:49:58
FileSize: 938 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/7hu7x7s7rkno
LanserSM
Added: Nov 25, 2023 2:02 pm
Luna Lovely - Tears Of Suffering
Cast: The Pope, Luna Lovely

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Luna Lovely has hit Kink with a huge splash, both as a new performer, and as a power bottom. She came in swinging for the fences, and so does The Pope in this brutal shoot. She begins against the wall with steel shackles and leather straps holding her in place. The Pope gets to work on pushing this slut as far as he can, and she is willing to let him. First a heavy flogging, some clamps, and then high level electricity with cattle prods. This is only the first scene, so let's hope he leaves some for the other two scenes to follow. Next, Luna is face down, with her ass pushed up with a wooden wedge and her limbs are restrained with steel shackles. He goes to work issuing more corporal punishment, and seeing how far Luna will let him push. The torment is brutal, but the orgasms that he commands from her pussy are just as difficult for her to process. In the final scene, Luna is on her side with one leg up and the other pinned down to the wooden box she is on. Nipple torment, caning, and more finally push Luna over the edge, so The Pope finishes her off with more orgasms.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:00:43
FileSize: 4.29 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/fvym00nwvf5d
LanserSM
Added: Nov 26, 2023 12:27 am
Luna Lovely, Charlotte Sartre - Real Life Fantasy Luna Lovely, Derrick Pierce, Charlotte Sartre
Cast: Luna Lovely, Derrick Pierce, Charlotte Sartre

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Luna and Charlotte are friends with some serious benefits and after having a conversation about Luna's dirty fantasy, Charlotte decides to help her friend out with a plan she cooked up just for Luna. One day, unbeknownst to Luna, Charlotte sends her boyfriend over to help Luna have the kinkiest fantasy of a lifetime. The two ladies are having a chat when suddenly a stranger shows up behind Luna but she doesn't heed the warning of her friend and is taken down in the most delightful, dirty way. Charlotte has to listen as Luna is made to do just as her captor instructs her to do, or else. Luna is bound in rope in her own home as her captor fucks her pussy and ass to satisfy himself. Luna begs for it to stop but she has been overpowered and can't stop him from taking what he wants.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:47:44
FileSize: 1.71 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/ndn8zzthj3rq
LanserSM
Added: Nov 26, 2023 8:16 am
Luna Lovely, Vanessa Sky - Punished Red Ass Vanessa Sky Pounds Luna Lovely
Cast: Luna Lovely, Vanessa Sky

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Luna is tied, bent over, wearing a ball gag and collar. She has an anal hook in her ass tied with rope to her neck. Her domme, Vanessa, saunters in and flogs Luna while she squirms. Luna is made to count the beatings until she can't take any more. Luna lays on her back ready to receive a strap-on pounding. She sucks the dildo and gets it nice and wet before it goes in her ass. Then she is commanded to put as many clothespins as she can fit all over her breasts and nipples. They get yanked on and pulled off for added pain and pleasure. Vanessa stretches Luna's asshole open with her big strap-on cock, still adding and removing clothespins all the while. Luna receives ass to mouth, choking and gagging on cock. Then Luna has a powerful orgasm from the hitachi while Vanessa plows her ass hard. Vanessa bends over and smothers submissive Luna with her ass, shoving her face deep in. Vanessa gets on her back and commands Luna to lick and tongue fuck her mistress's hole before opening it up with a glass toy. Vanessa uses the hitachi and vibrates her clit while Luna licks her ass and Vanessa cums hard.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:48:38
FileSize: 916.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/iahopq2jysr3
LanserSM
Added: Nov 26, 2023 1:29 pm
Lydia Black - Brutal Anal Lydia Black And Codey Steele
Cast: Lydia Black, Codey Steele

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lydia is known for her anal capabilities, so this time we have her in tight bondage, dominated by Codey, and ass fucked for your viewing pleasure. Lydia begins in a partial suspension, with one leg pulled up giving Codey full access to all three holes. He takes his time and first dishes out some torment to get the party started. He moves on to using her holes however he wants, and making good use of them all in the first scene. Next Lydia is in a full side-suspension, and again Codey uses her holes to satisfy his own desires. Lydia is just a flesh basket awaiting her time to be used by her captor. After he fucks her ass fast and hard, he gets her ready for one final position. The final scene begins, and Lydia is face down and ass up. Her tight little asshole is primed and ready to be fucked. Before he takes her ass one last time, he uses a cane to administer some bastinado.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:54:13
FileSize: 1.96 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/dbckhjr04sq1
LanserSM
Added: Nov 26, 2023 4:06 pm
Lydia Black - Every Fucking Inch Lydia Black Andre Stone
Cast: Lydia Black, Andre Stone

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lydia Black burns sage, lights candles, and casts a spell. She conjures her Dom, Andre Stone to torment and fuck her. She's bound in rope to a metal structure, standing naked when Andre delivers his hard blows with the flogger. After that he gets a huge dildo and fucks her pussy with it. In the next scene, Lydia is tied to a chair. Andre presses a vibrator against her clit and she cums hard as she pees. In the final scene, Lydia is in a full rope suspension. Andre fucks her in the ass and she cums on his huge cock.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:29
FileSize: 2.03 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/hdp4no4yruyy
LanserSM
Added: Nov 27, 2023 12:29 am
Lydia Black - Lydia Black Suffers In Grueling Bondage
Cast: The Pope, Lydia Black

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lydia enjoys being pushed past her comfort zone, but their is a trust factor that is needed for such intense shoots. The Pope is one that she trusts and allows him to push her beyond what she is normally willing to endure. Lydia begins kneeling on ht bed with her arms pulled into a strappado behind her, and her legs tied tightly holding them apart. It's time for the pain to engulf her body and mind, and what better way than with baton that is used in a way to torment her most. The rib cage is a spot that you must use the utmost when tormenting, as to not separate the ribs, or break them. next a crotch rope is added that stresses her body even more. Add nipple clamps and tie them off as well, and Lydia is positioned for her first orgasms. Next, Lydia is in a single knee suspension, that leaves her hanging upside down with her arms tethered to her hanging leg. Nipple torment, flogging, and even a crop to all of the sensitive areas has the dungeon full of her screams. Then The Pope fill her pussy with a dildo and fucks her cunt mercilessly until she overflows with orgasms. The final scene begins, and Lydia finds her self on her back like the slut that she is, with her legs spread wide and leaving her completely helpless. The Pope goes to work making her suffer with nipple calmps that have weights added to them, bastinado, which causes more pain the usual. Her nipples are tied to her toes, so every time she moves her feet, which is often, it pulls at her nipples. The scene finishes with her getting fucked into non stop orgasms.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:42:23
FileSize: 3.01 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/brf97t68qe24
LanserSM
Added: Nov 27, 2023 12:31 am
Maddy May, London River - Breaking in the New Girl London River and Maddy May
Cast: Maddy May, London River

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Maddy May is tied with a chest harness. Her hands are behind her back, ankles spread wide and vulnerable. London spits on her face and rubs it all over Maddy's tits and plays with her bratty sub's wet cunt. Then Maddy is bent over and ass fucked with a strap-on by dominant London with plenty of face fucking ass-to-mouth to get more spit as slippery lube. London sits on Maddy's face making her sub lick her holes and open her Dom's ass with a dildo. London gets gaped doggy style with a big glass toy while Maddy spits in London's asshole.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:51:10
FileSize: 3.63 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/2s6dhck56ueo
LanserSM
Added: Nov 27, 2023 2:31 am
Maddy O'Reilly, London River - Ghosted
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, London River

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sometimes I just lose interest in people I'm talking to. London was a great kisser and super hott. I was really feeling it, but I just sort of moved on. She didn't! She didn't at all! She has become obsessed. I can see now that ghosting on her was a big mistake. I could have had her sexy body on me without all the pain. Oh the pain!! She is so cruel. Does being ghosted on really hurt this much? I promise I'll never leave her! Why would I want to? I should never have ignored her messages. I was so mean. I'm the cruel one! London is only helping me to be a better person. She's so good to me!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:49:48
FileSize: 2.65 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/bpfjz955s390
LanserSM
Added: Nov 27, 2023 5:07 am
Maddy O'Reilly, London River, Stephie Staar. Pain It Forward Slashed
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, London River, Stephie Staar

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

London said she'd be here, but there's just this creepy dude wanting me to come inside his house.
Supposedly London is in there. I should probably just leave, but I can't abandon a friend in need.It's getting really late and I need to get to work. The sun is almost down.
Maybe I'll just knock on the door. If she doesn't come out I'm leaving.London is feeling ill. The guy wants me to help coax her from the bathroom to my car.
I'll just see if I can get her out of there. That's all, just a quick conversation, then I'm gone.Why does my head hurt? What happened? Did he hit me with a pipe? Why can't I move?
All I can taste is metal. Oh SHIT! I gotta get out of here! This is so fucked up!I keep thinking I see London, but she's not really there. She looks sad. What happened to her.
He says she's dead. Is it her ghost? Was that Stephie Staar's ghost I saw in the car?I guess I'm dead now too. London is so beautiful. I've always wanted to make out with her.
We can do whatever we want. This is actually pretty great!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:03:43
FileSize: 3.39 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/s946sbm2k3yw
LanserSM
Added: Nov 27, 2023 7:43 am
Maestro and Melody Jordan. Testing Melody Jordan-Live Shoot
Cast: Maestro and Melody Jordan

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Melody petitioned to be trained, so we made a live shoot out of it for the members to decide if she should receive it. She is given basic instruction on protocol, then we test her pain tolerance and her ability to process it. Maestro wants to test her cock sucking skills and pushes her to the ground to fuck her mouth. We put her in a partial suspension with her legs split for easy access to her pussy. The torment continues to see how dedicated to the process she is. Her body is contorted in a brutal doggy style so that she can be fucked into submission.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:58:49
FileSize: 2.11 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/wcjlmymx7ecl
LanserSM
Added: Nov 27, 2023 10:19 am
Maestro Holly Heart and Veronica Avluv - Two Gorgeous MILFs Fucked at the Anal Brunch

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:56:33
FileSize: 1.87 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/svzr163czl8l
LanserSM
Added: Nov 28, 2023 12:31 am
Mar 19, 2010 - Isis Love, John Strong and Sammy Grand

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 01:02:01
FileSize: 743.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/35h3mg95bchh
LanserSM
Added: Nov 28, 2023 12:32 am
Mandy Muse. Freshly Chained
Cast: Mandy Muse

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Holy shit. We found ourselves a certified bondage newbie and we're going to take full advantage of her. Mandy Muse likes to be submissive, she likes to feel taken advantage of, but when we asked her what kind of experience she had with BDSM we were not expecting her answer to be "none." Look at her! She's hot! Young, fit, sexy, and willing? How we got our hands on a prize this sweet is beyond us. The bondage gods must love us.
Most people would probably be gentle with fresh meat. After all, you don't want to break a toy before you've had a chance to really play with it. Fuck that. Mandy said she likes the idea of bondage so we're going to give her the full experience. If she wanted to be handled with kid gloves she would have gone somewhere else. Even a newbie knows that you only come to us for the most intense and sadistic BDSM.
Zipper clips, whips, metal dildos, and vibrators; this isn't what she is used to, that's for sure. Well, they say variety is the spice of life and Mandy tells us that this is one of the hottest times, and some of the best orgasms, that she's ever had. She loved being shackled down and used so much that there wasn't a second's hesitation out of her when we asked her to come back and get tied up for Hardtied.com, too. She may not have had much experience with the kinky life before but we've turned this girl into a devotee.

MediaInfo:
Video: 480x270 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:52:25
FileSize: 549 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/c88ymbdqd0qz