Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 05, 2023 2:02 pm
Roxanne Rae (The Depths of Hell - Day 3 / 07.09.17)
Cast: Roxanne Rae

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 01:13:15
FileSize: 2.57 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Roxanne_Rae_The_Depths_of_Hell_Day_3_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 05, 2023 2:03 pm
Roxy Raye: Hell Gaper!
Cast: Roxy Raye, Tommy Pistol, Lance Hart, Owen Gray, Will Havoc

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Roxy Raye's deepest, darkest nightmares come to life. She meets a doctor who teaches her how to control the evil that exists within her mind and bend and manipulate it to get what she wants! Anal fans are not going to want to miss this! Roxy has her asshole fisted and filled with gigantic toys and cocks! Double vaginal, fisting, triple-penetration, super wide gaping and a huge speculum opening her asshole so wide you can see her second sphincter get shot at with all the cum loads! It's lovely getting to admire the ocean of cum, pooled inside her cavity!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:17:07
FileSize: 1.41 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Roxy_Raye_Hell_Gaper_SD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 05, 2023 2:05 pm
Riley Reyes (Of Sound Mind / 04.08.17)
Cast: Riley Reyes

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

It must have been a panic attack. I got really upset about things in my life. I had no idea how much worse they could get. The facility they took me to was supposed to provide me with help. Instead OT just helped himself. I don't remember being transported to his special dungeon. I just remember waking up and feeling groggy.Once I realized what was going on... That I wasn't going to get the help I needed... Rather that I was going to serve the sadistic whims of a madman I did my best to play along. I took his torments. I participated in his horrific sexual experimentations. I let him touch me. I let him put his fat fingers inside my asshole.I thought I was crazy. I thought I needed help. I guess I was wrong. All I needed was to find the right person to touch me in the right ways.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:22
FileSize: 1.99 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Riley_Reyes_Of_Sound_Mind_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 06, 2023 2:02 pm
Sadie Dawson - Suspended and Fucked
Cast: Sadie Dawson

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Hot bodied Sadie Dawson dances her way out of the lingerie she's wearing, then she grabs our little red vibrator and goes to work on her own pussy...when she's all warmed up, we call in the rigging talents of Nikki Nefarious...we ask her for a comfy suspension that we can hang Sadie in, over the fucking machine, to be fucked in the air...Nikki delivers in Nefarious fashion...Indeed, lovely Sadie is hoisted upon the dildo and fucked till she screams...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:16:33
FileSize: 179.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sadie_Dawson_Suspended_and_Fucked_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 06, 2023 2:03 pm
Sailor Luna (Wheel of Torment / 2018)
Cast: Sailor Luna

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sailor Luna has been convicted of a serious crime. Her sentence was several years in a maximum security prison. The judge offered an alternative and Luna gladly accepted. Sailor Luna had seen the Wheel of Torment show before. She knew how rough it could be, but it seemed better than prison. She may not feel the same after filming.Strapped to the wheel she was spun four times to determine her fate. Each spin would mean a different challenge. The challenges themselves were horrible. The orgasm challenge required being stripped in front of a live audience and try to cum in ten minutes. Each minute elapsed was another punishment point.The tickle challenge. She must stay still and quiet for five minutes. Every minute she squirms or makes any noise is two punishment points. The deepthroat challenge. For each inch she is unable to suck she gets another point. The food challenge. She must eat twenty balls of jello. For each uneaten ball she is given another punishment point. Each time she speaks she gets a talking point. With 34 punishment points and six talking points Sailor Luna is definitely regretting her decision.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:47:17
FileSize: 2.52 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sailor_Luna_Wheel_of_Torment_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 06, 2023 2:06 pm
Sandy Skarsgard / Final Treatment

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Continuing Sandy's saga from Fantasy Damsels, she has reached the final stage of her intense therapy. In the search for a cure, no stone has been left unturned. Now, in this phase, she is spread on the bench. The assistant plies her with the Cumbot and the vibe. Sandy's screams fill the air as her pussy is pummeled...All in the name of medical progress...(SHOOTID: SAN_011012)

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:09:07
FileSize: 101.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sandy_Skarsgard_2012.02.27_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 06, 2023 2:07 pm
Sarah Jay aka Sara Jay - MILF Slut Gets Suspended

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Big tits blonde milf Sarah Jay gets her kinky desires fulfilled by James Deen as he ties her up, suspends her, and fucks her tight pussy hard.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:02:02
FileSize: 2.25 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sarah_Jay_aka_Sara_Jay_MILF_Slut_Gets_Suspended_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 07, 2023 2:06 pm
Ring the Alarm: Hot, new 18 year old bound and machine fucked
Cast: Shane Dos Santos

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Shane Dos Santos makes her kink debut here where she is tied up and fucked by machines.Shange is caught sneaking around the armory and her punishment is bondage and machine orgasms. She takes a deep fucking with the custom drill that has the curved dick stuffing her pussy until creamy cum drips out of her.Shane looks so good tied up and even better cumming all over the machine cock, you can rest assured that you will see her here again.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:20:40
FileSize: 758.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Shane_Dos_Santos_Ring_the_Alarm_Hot_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 07, 2023 2:08 pm
Sierra Cirque (Innocent Looking First Timer Sierra Cirque Expertly Fucked To Oblivion! 2016)
Cast: Sierra Cirque

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Slim, innocent looking Sierra Cirque might be new to Sexually Broken but she is not stranger to rough sex. Matt and Dee Williams tie her back to a table with rope and proceed to make use of her eager mouth. When a rope is put around her neck and pulled a bit, she sucks and takes dick down her throat with even more fervor.Matt and Dee aren't going to stop at her mouth though. They move her to a table and fuck her mouth and pussy simultaneously. She can no longer catch her breath completely as she has one orgasm after another while her holes are being filled. Sierra shakes, writhes, drools on herself and gasps for air, but she isn't ready to stop. Finally a table is taken out from under her and she is left dazed and dangling. This is exactly what she wanted when she signed up and we are happy to deliver.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:20:44
FileSize: 1.1 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sierra_Innocent_Sierra_Cirque_Expertly_Fucked_To_Oblivion_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 07, 2023 2:09 pm
Campfire Stories | Elise Graves

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Elise Graves decided that for her trip to the farm with PD she wanted to get the total BDSM experience. That means rigorous bondage, day in and day out. It means being treated like a piece of meat, to be stripped, cleaned and devoured. When he decides to take her out for a bit of a camping trip there is no way he is going to let her ride inside the truck. A few ropes solve the transportation problem.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:43:28
FileSize: 488.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
September_7_2011_Campfire_Stories_Elise_Graves_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 08, 2023 2:06 pm
Sister Dee - Worn Out
Cast: Sister Dee

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sister Dee isn't ordinary in any way. From the moment she steps on stage it's clear that she's something special.
The interview reveals that she's got quite a bit of experience with BDSM. She's looking to be pushed.The sack she's tied in covers her pretty face, but there's plenty to see. Her muffled screams can be heard as her suffering begins.
She's strung up by her ankles and the bag comes off. She's going to have to suck his dick to get the treatment she wants.He uses every tool at his disposal to break her down and in the end Sister Dee proves to be formidable.
She'll have to come back again for more of the same.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:41:31
FileSize: 2.21 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sister_Dee_Worn_Out_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 08, 2023 2:07 pm
Sisters / (John Fitzgerald / GwenMedia) (Mz. Berlin, Madison Young)
Cast: Mz. Berlin, Madison Young

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

After the death of their father, two step-sisters, portrayed by Mz. Berlin and Madison Young, discover a common interest in bondage and slavery, and decide to experiment. But what one doesn't know is that her sister has more devious plans in the works, and their experiment in slavery just might prove to be permanent. This dark tale of lies and betrayal takes BDSM video into a new realm of intensity and kinkiness unlike anything you've seen before. With rubber, vac beds, steel bondage and harsh lesbian domination, as only John Fitzgerald can do, Sisters is destined to be an instant classic.

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 01:10:44
FileSize: 1.02 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sisters_John_Fitzgerald_SD.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Aug 09, 2023 2:10 pm
Sovereign Syre (Tough Girl / 16.10.2019)
Cast: Sovereign Syre

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sovereign is no delicate little lass. She's an extremely intelligent, capable, and super sexy woman. What makes her especially sexy is that she knows what she wants. She wants to be tied up, touched by a stranger, and made to have the most incredible orgasms.There's nothing hotter than a woman enjoying herself in tight bondage. Sovereign swings from the ropes with her tits bound so tight that they are two swollen purple bulbs.Sovereign has a lot going for her. Not the least of which are some glorious assets. Perfect tits and a nice booty. Exposing her butt and stimulating it to give her multiple orgasms seems like the best way to end a wonderful day of bondage.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:43:49
FileSize: 2.33 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sovereign_Syre_Tough_Girl_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 09, 2023 2:14 pm
Steel Chamber (Robert Zak / Gwenmedia)
Cast: Anastasia Pierce and Paige Richards

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The first volume in a promising science fiction saga, this tape features superior lighting, staging and performances. The alluring Jean Bardot strikes an intimidating pose as Rubberella, a fetish queen who rules a post-apocalyptic world. Anastasia Pierce and Paige Richards are acolytes who attempt to turn the tables on their leader. Capturing Rubberella, they toss her into her own conditioning chamber. Down on her knees in a cramped Plexiglas box, she swears revenge. Bearing her teeth and struggling in her skintight black rubber outfit, she is sex defined. Of course, she does escape, and the acolytes suffer her wrath. Hung from hooks and smothered in inflatable rubber bags, buckled tight and wrapped in rubber masks, tortured, taunted and fondled, these girls are terrorized in so many exciting and creative ways. High quality camera work serves to highlight the shining beauty of the costumes and devices, not to mention the magnificent curves of the performers. Throw in some clever post-production touches and the result is a breathtaking fetish offering. Marketing: Worthy of a featured spot in the fetish section.

MediaInfo:
Video: 512x384 (4:3), 23.976 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 00:57:19
FileSize: 664.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Steel_Chamber_Robert_Zak_SD.avi
LanserSM
Added: Aug 10, 2023 2:11 pm
Summer Hart (Tough Love)
Cast: Summer Hart

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Women love to be dominated. It's in their genetic makeup. They were designed to give up that pussy to the Alpha male. Who are we to try to change millions of years of evolution. That's where I cum in. I give them what they need not what they want. Summer was yearning for an aggressive male to put her in her fucking place and teach her how to please a man. She came to me and requested ToughLove. When I looked at her I knew the universe provided exactly what we both needed. Her skin was pale as snow. Her ginger hair and fire crotch lit a fire in me that had been burnt out long ago. We needed each other. It was a symbiotic relationship. Dirty talk was out the fucking window . This was my demands. She needed teaching as much as I needed to teach. Her breasts were supple. She had rosy red perky nipples that looked like a delicacy in a French restaurant. Not to forget about that PAWG ass. (Phat Ass White Girl) Her tiny little asshole was as cute as a button and begged for anal pleasures. This was not going to be one of my usual sessions. No, this was a fucking workshop. Sweat was about to pour as that shaved pussy dripped sweet pussy dew. I immediately started her off in bondage and deprivation. She needed to be restrained from herself more than anything else. I teased her from head to toe with spanking, spitting, and whipping. We even did a bit of role playing. Once unlocked from her bondage I bent her over the spanking bench in doggy style and had my way with that bubble butt. I fucked her swollen cunt, foot fucked her feet, and face fucked her like the red headed slut she was. She suffocated on my cock again and again being deprived of air. She wasn't new to BDSM but she was new to ToughLove. The spanking session reddened her ass like a rose. It was quite beautiful to watch her jump in anticipation. I could see her pussy squirt from my thick cock ramming down her throat. She loved that big dick robbing her of her ability to speak. Her little high heels kicked in the air like the wicked witch of the west. I turned this pro pleaser into an amateur in a matter of minutes. Her blowjob was certainly notable. I flipped her to missionary, held onto those big tits, watched those manicured nails grip the bench and blew a deep cream pie into her cervix hard. My god it was satisfying. All hail the sex goddess herself sent from the lord above.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:57:33
FileSize: 2.11 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Summer_Hart_Full_HD.mp4