Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 09, 2024 6:57 pm
Kathia Nobili

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Kathia Nobili
Production date: 2014-11-20
Duration: 00:30:36
Size: 1.4 GB
Description: You are quite new in this office but already you got a little crush on your colleague...damm she is hot! Lucky your wife doesn't know how good she look like and specially if now is the period before the Christmas and you had to stay and work over time!...But there is one thing you didn't know about your colleague...she is really the biggest slut!! And always hungry for hard cock!....So you stayed quite surprise now...when she start to tease you! Well....right....is just two of you in the office! Why not....a little hot affair! Oh...when she open her legs....wow..she is not wearing any panties...so hot! She has only one question....Do you want me to take care of your hard cock?!..I'm sure we will love it!....And since that moment...you feel like in heaven! How she massage your swollen...sensitive cock...play ...tease you and talk so dirty to you...the way you always loved it! She hold strongly your cock and push him on her nipples ...you made them so hard...mmmm...you feel it?! You like my tits?....I let you to fuck them....yes...!!! And what about your balls....I must take care of that area too...don't want to miss even one centimeter of your beautiful cock!....And now...be a good boy...and cum!!! Yes...give me your cum!!!...Mmmm.....You see I could be very ...handy!

screenshot

HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Kathia_Nobili.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 09, 2024 10:32 am
Kathia Nobili - Your wife fucks your boss's huge cock

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2014
Duration: 00:22:44
Size: 962.2 MB

screenshot

Kathia_Nobili_Your_wife_fucks_your_bosss_huge_cock.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 09, 2024 7:31 am
Kathia Nobili - Blackmailing in the office - Fuck that bitch BOSS mouth to keep your job. 3

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:25:49
Size: 1.16 GB
Description: This day is sucks for you! Your fucking car didn't start and now you late for work, where you a have already enough trouble! And...sure!!!...Last thing what yo needed.....you are called into your boss offices! Doesn't seems like it's gonna be a pleasant talk!!!..........Well....I'll be completely honest with you! I'm not happy ab out your work here! We making big cash but you didn't take any part in that! You don't selling...not making any profit for my company. So I will let you go....to find some better job for your self!!! What???....Well what the employer like you can offer to me?! ....I know you have family and everything....but could you give me some right reason...why should I keeping you working here?...I'm listening!...What are you doing? Why are you opening your pants?!!! Well....you want something for me and you are the one opening your pants?! Shouldn't be that other way around!?.... I see....you hear how much I love the cocks! Is depends on size! Show me what you have there!Mmmm....not bad...really .....nice size! If you give me your cock to play...I'll can consider to keep your job!...So come on...let me taste it and make your dick nice hard! So hard you can fuck my slutty moth well! I want your cock deep in my throat....push it...deeper...and muck my mouth!!! Good....that's better!!! I love your balls...to lick them and suck them! SIT!!! I want to take that dick my way! And milk you out!!! Yeah...you gonna give me your cum and....YES...you can keep your job!!! But don't think...this was only one time thing!!! You going to fuck my mouth any time I ask you to do so!!!

screenshot

Kathia_in_the_office_Fuck_that_bitch_BOSS_mouth_to_keep_your_job._3.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 09, 2024 4:30 am
Kate England. Hot Secretary Gets Anal from Client

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Kate England
Duration: 00:39:53
Size: 2.32 GB
Description: Kate loves her job, and when her boss asks her to do whatever it takes to keep his best client, she knows exactly what is expected of her. When she arrives to ensure he signs some very important papers, he takes no time letting her know that he wants a little more than her secretarial services! It's not long before she has his big dick in her hand and then in her soft wet mouth. His length makes her gag, giving him an awesome sloppy blow job. He makes her moan as he eats out her wet pussy, and soon he has his big cock deep inside her. When he tells her he is going to fuck her ass, she is a little apprehensive, but being the good secretary she is, he eases into her tight ass getting harder and faster. She rides his cock with her tight little ass taking it right down to the balls. He finishes the job by shooting his load deep in her gaping hole, leaving her dripping with cum.

screenshot

HD video type: 720p
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Kate_England._Hot_Secretary_Gets_Anal_from_Client.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 09, 2024 1:27 am
Katalin Kiraly, Zafira

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2014
Duration: 00:25:28
Size: 2 GB

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Katalin_Kiraly_Zafira.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 08, 2024 10:33 pm
Karol Lilien. Horny busty blonde receives a creampie from the doctor

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Karol Lilien
Duration: 00:44:17
Size: 1.85 GB

screenshot

Karol_Lilien._Horny_busty_blonde_receives_a_creampie_from_the_doctor.mov
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 08, 2024 7:28 pm
Karla Kush. Bosses Wife gets Anal from the Office Assistant

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Karla Kush
Duration: 00:39:51
Size: 2.32 GB
Description: Karla is the bosses wife. Blonde, beautiful and anally unfulfilled. When the office assistant comes by to pick up a forgotten briefcase she is looking hot in lingerie and is ready to please. She hasn't been fucked for a long time and this opportunity is just too good to miss. She can't wait to gag on his long dick or feel it's full length inside her pussy, making her squirt her juices! But this encounter has the perfect ending for her, as he squeezes each inch into her waiting asshole, making her beg for his cum over her sweet little face and tits

screenshot

HD video type: 720p
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Karla_Kush._Bosses_Wife_gets_Anal_from_the_Office_Assistant.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 08, 2024 6:55 pm
Kalina Ryu. Wife Fucks Boss On Business Trip

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Kalina Ryu
Duration: 00:39:15
Size: 3.46 GB
Description: Kalina is away on business and missing her husband. Her boss Tony comes by her hotel room to go over tomorrow's big presentation. When Kalina's husband calls she excuses herself for some quick phone sex. Tony catches on pretty quickly and takes advantage of the opportunity to fuck his hottest employee.

screenshot

Kalina_Ryu._Wife_Fucks_Boss_On_Business_Trip.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 08, 2024 10:23 am
Julia Ann. Hot Nurse Gets The Cock Pumpin

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Julia Ann
Duration: 00:34:59
Size: 3.09 GB
Description: Danny D takes his girlfriend to the doctor's office for a check-up, where a sexy nurse (Julia Ann) will perform the exam. The nurse flirts with Danny, who tries to quell his girlfriend's worries of needles. When the nurse is about to inject the needle, she passes out. Naughty nurse Julia Ann then seduces Mr. D and they fuck while his girlfriend is dosing off! This sexy nurse sure knows how to get the cock pumpin'!

screenshot

Julia_Ann._Hot_Nurse_Gets_The_Cock_Pumpin.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 08, 2024 7:23 am
Jill Kassidy - Naughty Nanny Jill Kassidy Takes A Pussy Slamming From BBC Boss GP2795

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:43:11
Size: 599.8 MB
Description: Seductive blonde Jill Kassidy has fancied her boss, Isiah since she started caring for his boys as a nanny. She pops into his home office looking for her phone charger and when she finds it in the bathroom, she can't help but strip off and finger her pussy while thinking about Isiah's BBC. Once she gets dressed, she nips back into his office to thank him. She flirts her way into his pants and sucks on his long shaft, struggling to fit it in her mouth! Jill enjoys some oral pleasure of her own before getting fucked in doggystyle over Isiah's desk. This petite teen gets absolutely demolished as he fucks her pussy in all sorts of positions and sticks out her tongue to eagerly take his cum!

screenshot

HD video type: 480p
Video: 848x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Jill_Kassidy_Naughty_Nanny_Jill_Kassidy_Takes_A_Pussy_Slamming_From_BBC_Boss_GP2795.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 08, 2024 4:19 am
Jessie Saint - Office Tryst

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Jessie Saint
Duration: 00:48:23
Size: 414.5 MB

screenshot

HD video type: 480p
Video: 852x480 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

Jessie_Saint_Office_Tryst.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 08, 2024 1:21 am
Jessica Jaymes. Milking The Patient

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Jessica Jaymes
Duration: 00:23:29
Size: 2.07 GB
Description: Jessica Jaymes has seen a lot of dicks in her career as a doctor, but none as big and hard as Bill Bailey's. He needs some relief stat, and luckily Dr. Jaymes knows exactly how to treat this throbbing problem. She has him lie down on her special table and goes to work milking and sucking the life out of that dick through a glory hole. Desperate to make him cum, Dr. Jaymes lets the patient pump her perfect pussy and jerk off on to her pretty face. What a pro!

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Jessica_Jaymes._Milking_The_Patient.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 07, 2024 10:21 pm
Jesse Pony - Fucking The Boss Vol 2

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:25:35
Size: 570.5 MB

screenshot

HD video type: 360p
Video: 640x360 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Jesse_Pony_Fucking_The_Boss_Vol_2.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 07, 2024 7:16 pm
Jenna J Ross. The Secretary

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:20:29
Size: 1.12 GB
Description: Wish you had a secretary like Jenna to flirt with and fantasize about during your work day? And if you're REALLY lucky, she'll whisper in your ear that her pussy has been dripping all week just thinking about you too. She'll show you exactly how horny she is by deep-throating your cock, then sticking her ass in the air for you to have at her tight pussy. This is a fuck fest definitely worth the sexual tension.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

Jenna_J_Ross._The_Secretary.mp4