Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 05, 2022 8:49 am
screenshot screenshot

Abigail Mac & Vanessa Veracruz

Tags: Latina, Lesbian, Stockings, Hairy Pussy, Pussy Rubbing, Pussy To Mouth, Pussy Fingering, Onlyfans, Big Tits

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 28 min 57 s / Size: 1.25 GB / Resolution: 1366x720p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 05, 2022 2:26 pm
screenshot screenshot

Agatha Vega, Alexis Crystal - Perfect Moment - 2022 12 04

Description: Agatha Vega and Alexis Crystal are two hot girls who are ready for a night of girls only passion. Dressed in lingerie that highlights how slim and luscious they both are, they come together in an embrace that leaves nothing to the imagination. Hugging and caressing quickly leads to kissing, which is the preview of so much more. Leaning forward against the mantle, Agatha waits in anticipation as Alexa bumps her butt against Agatha's and then gets on her knees. Caressing Agatha's big booty, Alexis eases her girlfriend out of her underwear. That just opens Agatha right up for a pussy feast that begins from the back and then moves to the front when Agatha turns around. Alexis is deliciously ruthless with her lips and tongue, making Agatha throw her head back in delight.

Tags: Tight Body, Venezuelan, Petite, Czech, Slender, Blonde, Smiling, Tight Ass, Lesbian

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 39 min 33 s / Size: 1.61 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 06, 2022 12:51 pm
screenshot screenshot

Vicky Love & Marie Berger - Swing Together - VivThomas - 2022 12 06

Description: Sexy brunette Marie Berger is enjoying her coffee in the garden, as Sandra Shine's erotic lesbian movie "Swing Together" begins. Her gorgeous girlfriend Vicky Love joins her outdoors, getting naked and sitting on the swing seat with her thighs spread wide. Marie is eager to embrace her, caressing her beautiful big breasts and sucking her stiff nipples, then licking a trail down to her pussy. Vicky gasps and moans as Marie licks her skilfully; she soon wants to taste her lover's sweetness too, getting her to lie on the seat so she can eat her shaved pussy. She moves astride Marie's face to get licked some more, turning around into a sixty-nine so they can drive each other wild with their intense oral ministrations. Marie is first to climax as Vicky sucks on her clit until she's delirious with pleasure. When she's caught her breath she resumes licking, giving Vicky a powerful orgasm.

Tags: Small Tits, Chair, Cunnilingus, Face Sitting, Breast Holding, Ass Grabbing, Doggy Style, Lesbian

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 24 min 00 s / Size: 1.35 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 08, 2022 7:19 am
screenshot screenshot

Evelyn Claire & Adriana Chechik - Lesbian Sailor Moon Cosplay

Description: Evelyn is cosplaying as Sailor Pluto and Adriana is cosplaying as Sailor Moon.

Tags: Scissoring, Cosplay, Girl Girl, Dildo, Lesbian, Pussy Fingering, Miniskirt, Shaved Pussy, Onlyfans, Cunnilingus

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 17 min 04 s / Size: 754 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 08, 2022 10:50 am
screenshot screenshot

Nancy Ace, Sonya Blaze, Kelly Collins - Playful Collage - WowGirls - 2022 11 26

Description: Nancy and Kelly make out at sunset, then Sonya joins them and they all kiss, lick, and finger each other softly.

Tags: Modelesque, Tight Body, Slim, Slender, Blonde, Bubble Butt, Glamour Model, Fit Body, Lesbian

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 41 min 21 s / Size: 3.54 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 08, 2022 1:39 pm
screenshot screenshot

Skye Blue & Blake Blossom - Power Outage - Slayed - 2022 12 06

Description: They say if you want to get someone's heart beating, watch a scary movie together. Is Skye afraid of what she's seeing on the screen, or the sudden attraction she's feeling to her friend Blake?

Tags: Rimming, Female Completion, Fingering, Blonde, Masturbation, Lesbian, Trimmed

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 36 min 02 s / Size: 3.11 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 10, 2022 7:56 am
screenshot screenshot

Dainty Wilder - Double Dildo Cheek to Cheek with Stella Barey

Description: Your favourite anal sluts are back again. This time we took it to the EXTREME. After teasing one another in the pool, we take my double dildo and start deepthroating it until we kiss. Once it's nice and lubbed up with our spit, we scissor fuck it until I squirt ALL over Stella. Then the moment, you have been all waiting for... we shove it in our tight assholes at the same time!. this is my HOTTEST anal video to date! You are not going to want to miss this!

Tags: Dildo, Toys, Tattoo, Masturbation, Double Dildo, Onlyfans, Dildo Sucking, Anal Dildo, Lesbian

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 31 min 34 s / Size: 1.36 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 10, 2022 9:38 am
screenshot screenshot

Lottie Magne & Nata Ocean - Waking Dream - VivThomas - 2022 12 09

Description: Cute redhead Lottie Magne comes home from work and takes a shower, as Sandra Shine's steamy lesbian movie "Waking Dream" begins. Finding her gorgeous girlfriend Nata Ocean asleep on the bed, Lottie rouses her with a tender caress. Nata responds with passion as Lottie kisses her hungrily and sucks her hard nipples, then peels off her black silk tap pants to eat her pussy. Lottie's skilful licking soon has Nata moaning and arching her back as the intense sensations drive her wild. They move into a supple scissors position, mashing their wet pussies together; then Nata goes face down ass up and Lottie licks her tight asshole while fingering her until she has a powerful orgasm. Now Lottie straddles Nata's face and rides her pierced tongue to a mind-blowing climax.

Tags: Lesbian, Face Sitting, Blonde, Brunette, Cunnilingus, Small Tits, Rimming, Teen

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 21 min 40 s / Size: 1.2 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 10, 2022 10:03 am
screenshot screenshot

Kendra James, Kimmy Kimm - Be Polite To Our Guest, Young Lady! - MommysGirl - 2022 12 10

Description: Kendra James's friend, Penny Barber, is coming over for a visit, so Kendra wants the house to look spotless. Kendra instructs her stepdaughter, Kimmy Kimm, to tidy up the living room, but Kimmy complains. Kendra reminds Kimmy of the agreement they made last semester: if Kimmy didn't improve her grades, Kimmy would have to do chores for a full WEEK. On top of that, Kendra would have free reign to get frisky with Kimmy as she cleans. Although Kimmy rolls her eyes, she knows how important it is to not go back on her word, so she grabs the duster and gets to work. While Kimmy does various light chores around the house, Kendra hungrily eyes her. Kendra can't keep her hands off her stepdaughter, even getting her to strip down, little by little. Finally, after watching Kimmy bending over and getting down onto her hands and knees one too many times, Kendra takes a seat and spreads her legs wide, inviting Kimmy to have a little break. As Kimmy eats Kendra out, Penny arrives for her visit. Even though the sight would surely shock anyone else, Penny is unbothered as Kendra invites her to stay and chat. Penny has the best visit of her life as she watches Kendra and Kimmy having steamy sex right in front of her, which gives Penny a fun little idea of her OWN to try another day!

Tags: Cunnilingus, Fingering, Blonde, Face Sitting, Voyeur, Milf, Interracial, Lesbian, Teen, Big Tits, Stepmother, Step Daughter

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 33 min 35 s / Size: 1.15 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 12, 2022 10:09 am
screenshot screenshot

Lumi Ray, Lily Larimar - Lesbian Trainer - 2022 12 12

Tags: Perky Tits, Big Tits, Small Tits, Petite, Redhead, Slender, Blonde, Lesbian, Fit Body

screenshot

Duration: 27 min 01 s / Size: 979 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Dec 12, 2022 11:22 am
screenshot screenshot

Aubree Valentine & Jasmine Wilde - Women Seeking Women 186 - Scene 2

Description: Jasmine is taking a shower while Aubree watches her. Aubree tells Jasmine that she will always care for her and they start making out. Aubree is on top and her ass looks great in her black thong. She sucks on Jasmine's tits and then Aubree furiously eats her out, She leans over Jasmine so they can suck each other's tits at the same time. They get into a 69 and passionately kiss. Jasmin goes down on her friend and uses the tongue and finger combo to get her off. Very hot scene!

Tags: Cunnilingus, 69, Fingering, Bubble Butt, Lesbian, Shaved Pussy, Thong, Tit Sucking, Dark Hair

screenshot

Duration: 44 min 07 s / Size: 1.9 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

Added: Dec 13, 2022 9:03 am
screenshot screenshot

Dainty Wilder and Valerica Steele - Squirt Wars

Description: They day has FINALLY come! I got to play with @valsteele. I've always wanted to play with another girl who squirts as much as me! We decided to play a little game together.... Squirt Wars. The rules are simple, squirt as MUCH as you can. This is the WETTEST scene you will ever see!

Tags: Double Dildo, Masturbation, Lesbian, Onlyfans, Dildo Sucking, Squirting, All Girl

screenshot

Duration: 24 min 01 s / Size: 1.03 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

Added: Dec 13, 2022 2:50 pm
screenshot screenshot

Abigaiil Morris & Chloe Surreal - Tits Won't Fit

Description: Boss bitch bra expert Abigaiil Morris does a home consultation with bratty influencer Chloe Surreal, who has massive natural tits! Thick Abigaiil brings along a selection of her sluttiest bras, but nothing will fit blonde Chloe. No matter how much Abigaiil pulls, adjusts, and tightens! Dominant Abigaiil even tries an oily massage on Chloe's huge boobs, but nothing seems to work. Finally, Abigaiil gets tired of Chloe's bratty attitude and decides to teach her a lesson they can both enjoy!

Tags: Big Tits, Cunnilingus, Redhead, 69, Tease, Oil, Spanking, Face Sitting, Lesbian, Tit Worship, Scissoring

screenshot

Duration: 25 min 48 s / Size: 901 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

Added: Dec 13, 2022 4:52 pm
screenshot screenshot

Bianca Bangs, Ginger Grey - The Wedding Can Wait

Description: Brunette hottie Bianca Bangs gets engaged and she can't wait to tell her lesbian best friend Ginger Grey. When Ginger hears that Bianca has never been with a woman before she insists on showing the bride what she has been missing on the eve of her wedding.

Tags: Lesbian, Shaved, Fingering, Redhead, Cunnilingus, Tribbing, Pussy Rubbing, Asian

screenshot

Duration: 27 min 53 s / Size: 1.6 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

Added: Dec 14, 2022 4:00 pm
screenshot screenshot

Siri & Ana Foxxx - We Like Girls

Description: For this session we had the amazing Siri Dahl, who was so eager and punctual that she practically snuck up on me. Siri's chosen partner for the day was none other than the brilliant Ana Foxxx, because Siri has been longing to do a shoot with her. When I asked Siri why, she said it's because she was hoping to impress Ana. Well, I certainly can't blame her!

Tags: Vibrator, Cunnilingus, Face Sitting, Interracial, Lesbian, Lingerie, Pussy Rubbing, Bree Mills, Tit Worship

screenshot

Duration: 44 min 48 s / Size: 1.52 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4