Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 28, 2024 7:18 pm
Mean Cuckold
Cast: Riley Reid, Aiden Starr, Kurt Lockwood, Julie Cash, Veruca James, Ryan McLane, Robert, Jimmy Broadway, Eric Jover, Dirk Huge, Marcelo, Dominik Kross

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

"Mean Cuckold is one of the most intense cuckold videos ever made!" exclaims MeanBitch director Glenn King. "Not only is this the first MeanBitch Production that focuses on hardcore sex. We really went way beyond just having a 'real man' fuck a girl in front of her wimpy boyfriend. We took the concept further by giving the submissive a reason to despise and hate the stud. Each scene is all about a slave suffering the indignity of watching his worst enemy have sex with the woman he loves. It's about complete transfer of power from submissive to domme. And it's about pushing how low a submissive will sink to please his Mistress."
To get down there, MeanBitch dug deeper into femdom fetish than ever before. "In the past, my scenes have been limited to no-intercourse female domination," King explains. "In most domme/sub scenes, it wouldn't be appropriate for the Mistress to have sex with the slave. But sometimes, a scene calls for submission beyond face sitting, ass worship and foot worship. It needs the addition of a new character: the real man or 'bull' that sexually satisfies the Mistress. The cuckold fetish is something I have been wanting to do for a long time... it really gives me a chance to explore some dark themes. I have some seriously perverse fantasies in my head that can only be brought out in hard-core scenes."
Mean Cuckold metes out erotically humiliating vignettes starring Riley Reid, Veruca James, Julie Cash and Aiden Starr, respectively. King fills us in on his kinky scenarios: "In Scene 1, a scary black man breaks into the home of a young couple and robs them. The wife is really attracted to the way the superior black stud beats up her wimpy husband, so she decides to fuck him while her husband eats her ass. In Scene 2, the disappointing slave failed to get the promotion at work, so the Mistress brings in his new boss to fuck her in front of him. In Scene 3, a new employee is ordered to bring his wife in to the office so his horrible, new boss can fuck her. And in Scene 4, two employees are competing for a promotion. The loser has his job reduced to servitude of the hot female boss and his new male boss. In each scene, you can really see the slave sinking lower and further into slavery as he gives up more of his self esteem."

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x400 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 03:01:34
FileSize: 2.46 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mean_Cuckold.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 28, 2024 9:39 pm
Mean Facesitters 2
Cast: Kristina Rose, Tara Lynn Foxx, Haley Cummings, Isis Love

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Do you fantasize about having a beautiful girl take charge and smother your face with her delicious ass? Then this is the DVD for you! Four great scenes with lots of facesitting, ass worship, foot worship and more!

MediaInfo:
Video: 592x336 (16:9), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 02:39:34
FileSize: 1.36 GB

screenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mean_Facesitters_2_1.avi
Mean_Facesitters_2_2.avi
LanserSM
Added: Jan 28, 2024 11:49 pm
Meana Wolf - Amazon JOI
Cast: Meana Wolf

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

You have trespassed on our island, you disgusting vermin. We would keep you and breed you.but I can smell your fear. I can smell your cum festering in your balls. Your seed is weak. Amazon's will not tolerate weakness. Instead we shall eat you. We will dig our fingers into your flesh and consume you bite by bite. But you must expel that disgusting seed. Jerk your cock like it's the last time. Nice and slowly. we want to get all that cum out of you.
Clip Contains: You have been captured by the Amazon Queen, a true goddess who laughs at weak and disgusting men like you. She plans on serving you for dinner tonight to her many beautiful Amazon sisters, but first she's going to make you jerk all the cum out of your cock. Your weak semen will spoil your meat.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:21:05
FileSize: 1.2 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Meana_Wolf_Amazon_JOI.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 29, 2024 1:49 am
Megan

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:11:50
FileSize: 196.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
MEGAN.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Jan 29, 2024 5:40 am
Melody Jordan - Pegging A Strap on Love Story 8
Cast: Melody Jordan

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:16
FileSize: 917.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Melody_Jordan_Pegging_A_Strap_on_Love_Story_8.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 29, 2024 3:42 pm
Mimosa - I Dream of Mimosa
Cast: Mimosa, Corbin Dallas

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Corbin Dallas is jerking off in bed to the curvy bodacious goddess Mimosa. He cums hard imaging Mimosa smothering him under her glorious ass and drifts off to sleep--only to awaken under the very ass he was jerking off too! Mimosa is all for slutty boys who want to worship her. She spits all over Corbin. She crushes his face between her ass cheeks and has him lick her perfect pussy as she rides his face and inspects his goods. Mimosa tastes his cock and slides her fingers into Corbin's eager asshole. Corbin moans as Mimosa has her way with him and commands him to the floor. He removes her shoes and worships her stocking clad size 12 feet. He can barely get her foot in his mouth and shivers as Mimosa wipes her foot all over his face. Mimosa can't get over how cute and adorable Corbin is. She lifts him over her shoulder and gives his little ass a good hard spanking. Corbin squirms but is helpless in the arms of this Divine Goddess. He begs for her cock and she releases him to strap on her long fat cock and plow his asshole. Corbin is collared at the end of her leash with her hard cock stretching open his tight hole. Mimosa laughs as she takes Corbin's ass in doggy and crops his back and ass. She flips him over and continues fucking him as he begs to fuck her. Mimosa grants his wish and Corbin gets to slide his hard cock into Mimosa's juicy cunt. She uses his cock to cum over and over again as Corbin struggles not to cum. He begs to cum as she edges him, denying him for her own pleasure. Finally, Corbin is allowed to cum and wakes up suddenly in Mimosa's robe. Maybe it wasn't a dream after all...

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:45:13
FileSize: 495.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mimosa_I_Dream_of_Mimosa.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 29, 2024 7:02 pm
Miss Jasmine - Hardcore cuckold full version
Cast: Miss Jasmine

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cuckie is collared chained and to lick my shoes and stockings while wearing lacy panties. I ignore him while sucking and fucking my bull, but I also get huge pleasure by smacking my cuckold in the face, spitting my lover's precum in his mouth, calling him my faggot and comparing his tiny penis to my lover's huge dick. In this clip I get fucked harder than I ever have on film in various positions, and my bull also participate in the verbal degradation of the cuckold asking my husband to sniff his ass while watching his wife get fucked hard. Cuckie gets to be up close, personal and tea bagged by my bull while he pounds me. I finish with giving my lover a blowjob and spitting his load into my husband's mouth for him to swallow. There's nothing easy about pleasing a wife like me

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:19:34
FileSize: 419 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Miss_Jasmine_Hardcore_cuckold_full_version.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 29, 2024 9:21 pm
Mistress Anette - Arouse Til He Cries
Cast: Mistress Anette

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

As Mistress Anette touches his erect cock with her cold hands, his eyes shut tight and he swallows a huge gob of saliva. Anette sees in on his face, she smiles in herself and continues the milking. The naked slave doesn't feel his arms, all the went from there to his manly parts, he it tied and naked, in the hands of Anette who is sitting next to him massaging his cock.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:12:02
FileSize: 739.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Anette._Arouse_Til_He_Cries.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 29, 2024 11:48 pm
Mistress Anette
Cast: Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Anette is sitting on her throne, fixing her massive strapon. Then she grabs her slave from behind and while finishing her cigarette, she tries to make the gigantic cock disappear in his ass. She's got little succes, only the tip goes in and the slave is already trembling, screaming.
Features: strapon, big strap-on, ass fucking, dildo fucking, smoking, female domination

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:09:30
FileSize: 693.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Anette.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 30, 2024 1:53 am
Mistress Blunt
Cast: Mistress Blunt, Ruckus

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

After Mistress Blunt captures, torments, and uses peeping tom Ruckus, she takes him back to her shed and continues to use him for her own sexual gratification. She binds him to the bed and strap- on pounds his ass to her heart's content. After she has thoroughly used his man hole, she turns him into her personal human dildo and rides his cock through multiple orgasms. She finally lets him blow his load all over her pussy before making him lick it all up. Ruckus will forever be Mistress Blunt's willing victim and will remain locked up until the next time she wants to use him as her personal plaything!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:37:56
FileSize: 2.68 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Blunt.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 30, 2024 5:27 am
Mistress Blunt
Cast: Mistress Blunt, Ruckus

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Ruckus followed Blunt into her hidden spot in the woods only to be trapped in her snare. Hanging from his ankles, Blunt strips him of his clothes and starts her little game of tease and torment! She maneuvers his body, using his cock and some nipple clamps as handles to swing him around. She stands over his face teasing him with the sweet perfume of her pussy. Finally she sits on his face! She strokes his cock to the brink of orgasm and denies him the pleasure of coming. She takes full advantage of her position as she comes on his face!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:23:51
FileSize: 1.68 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Blunt.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 30, 2024 9:28 am
Mistress Damazonia - Small sub girl makes big mess
Cast: Mistress Damazonia

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Damazonia is towering over this small submissive girl who's really desperate to be played with by the amazon Mistress. She first make sure to gag her so she stays quiet, then she plays with her nipples, making sure to let her understands who's the boss. Then, Damazonia picks her up and have a taste of her pussy to see how wet she is already.... She'll be ready to get fucked very soon. She puts her in the sling and fucks her with her strap on until she squirts like a geyser on her Mistress's cock. Damazonia doesn't end there.... she fingers her and fucks her some more until she destroy her pussy. What a mess, the pet girl made..... Damazonia makes her clean her squirt puddle with her long hair before having her suck the wetness off her cock. HOT.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:14:40
FileSize: 976 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Damazonia_Small_sub_girl_makes_big_mess.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 30, 2024 5:38 pm
Mistress Glamorous Full Latex catsuit Goddess pegging
Cast: Mistress Glamorous

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Me all dressed in a black latex catsuit fucking my slave.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.356 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:06:05
FileSize: 400.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Glamorous_Full_Latex_catsuit_Goddess_pegging.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 30, 2024 8:14 pm
Mistress Indeep - Giant Strapon
Cast: Mistress Indeep

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x480 (3:2), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 00:10:59
FileSize: 127.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Indeep_Giant_Strapon.avi
LanserSM
Added: Jan 30, 2024 10:41 pm
Mistress Jessika - Skinny Bitch
Cast: Mistress Jessika (aka Katrin Tequila)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:19:58
FileSize: 601.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Jessika_Skinny_Bitch.wmv