Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 01, 2024 3:30 am
Bitches And Pets
Cast: Belicia, Cherry Jul, Claudia Adams, Debbie White, Francesca Felucci, Krystal, Linda Shane, Peaches

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

These hot `n horny slaves need to be shown who`s in control. Be the first to see their Mistresses show `em who`s boss by spanking, whipping and plugging their tight wet holes!

MediaInfo:
Video: 848x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 01:40:05
FileSize: 1.44 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Bitches_And_Pets.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Apr 01, 2024 6:40 am
Bizarre By Nature #11
Cast: Carmen Rivera

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sie ist knallhart und konsequent, hat fantastisch geformte, große Titten und besitzt eine Verbalerotik, bei der es nahezu niemand wagen würde, zu widersprechen: CARMEN RIVERA. Eine vollbusige Vollblut-Domina in Lack und Leder wie man(n) sie sich wünscht! Und auch, wenn man keine SM-Neigung besitzt, würde man sich dennoch gerne einmal freiwillig von ihr an die Kantarre nehmen lassen... Wer sie bereits schon mal in Action gesehen hat, der weiß wovon wir sprechen. Der Trailer gibt einen Überblick über das, auf was man insgesamt von dieser Serie erwarten darf. Also unbedingt unsere Screenshots ansehen, damit Sie wissen, welche Szenen in dem Film vorkommen! Die, für das SM-Genre ungewöhnlich hohe, Erotikwertung steht wie meistens für Carmen's derbe Verbal-Erotik (Dirty Talking). Aber wir möchten an dieser Stelle nicht zu viel verraten, nur so viel sei gesagt: Auch wenn Sie noch so sexy und verführerisch aussieht, bei Carmen Rivera gibt's nicht zu lachen, sonst setzt es einen derben Tritt in die Kronjuwelen!

MediaInfo:
Video: 512x384 (4:3), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 01:28:46
FileSize: 699.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Bizarre_By_Nature_11.avi
LanserSM
Added: Apr 01, 2024 9:31 am
Blair Williams - Amazon Pussy Service

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Blair has trained this slave to worship and service her pussy whenever and however she wants it. Blair towers over her slave as she has him start by licking and sucking her pussy; the contrast between the sexy Amazon getting pleasured and the tiny, chastised slave toiling away for her satisfaction is quite striking. Blair then relaxes on her couch as the slave keeps worshipping her. Blair wants to feel some penetration, but no puny slave cock will do, so she orders her slave to finger fuck her pussy and use a vibrator on her clit to get her to orgasm. Once Blair has her needs satisfied, she heartlessly kicks the tiny slave away and orders him back into his cage until she feels like having another orgasm.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:11:56
FileSize: 755.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Blair_Williams._Amazon_Pussy_Service.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 01, 2024 12:01 pm
Blair Williams. Milked & Creampied
Cast: Blair Williams

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

He is in quite the predicament. His head and all four limbs are restrained leaving his cock, balls, and asshole exposed for Blair Williams to toy with. She has bound his balls up close to his asshole so that they are out of the way when she strokes his cock. She fingers his ass while edging more and more. Blair drains his cock then scoops the cum up to pour back into his ass. He will spend the rest of the day leaking out the anal cream-pie from his Mistress.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:12:03
FileSize: 760.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Blair_Williams._Milked_Creampied.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 01, 2024 3:41 pm
Blair Williams. Ruined Sex Life
Cast: Blair Williams

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Amazon Goddess Blair Williams wants nothing more than to completely ruin her slave's sex life...and his asshole! By the time she is done transforming him into a filthy anal whore he will never be able to get off on regular sex again. His mind and ass will be completely ruined to the point of no return. Getting his ass fucked, pounded and stretched will be the the only thing on his mind for the rest of his slutty existence.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:15:38
FileSize: 985 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Blair_Williams._Ruined_Sex_Life.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 02, 2024 1:20 am
Boss Bitches 14
Cast: Pamela Peaks, Kat Kleevage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

These horny ladies just love the sight of a man spreading his ass cheeks. it's their turn-on when that pink slit of sphincter opens to accept a hard plastic dildo that's strapped to her waist, then thrusting it deep up his rectum, making him scream with passion. Her pussy will drip with wetness as she thrusts her face penis deep. It's even more incredible when the dude takes two hard and veiney plastic pricks up the poop-shoot by two big breasted toms.Online

MediaInfo:
Video: 480x320 (3:2), 23.976 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 01:14:14
FileSize: 698.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Boss_Bitches_14.avi
LanserSM
Added: Apr 02, 2024 1:30 am
Boss Bitches 12. Brooke Hunter
Cast: Brooke Hunter, Don Hollywood

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

She is giving it to this guy up the ass!!Online

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x544 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 01:16:01
FileSize: 1.57 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Boss_Bitches_12._Brooke_Hunter.avi
LanserSM
Added: Apr 02, 2024 1:40 am
Boss Cindy Secretarys Night Out

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x480 (4:3), fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:30:02
FileSize: 351 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Boss_Cindy_Secretarys_Night_Out.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Apr 02, 2024 3:00 am
BP - Mean Bratty Bitches Give Sub Girl a Swirly
Cast: Lizzy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The girls are in THEIR bathroom looking in the mirror to double check how hot they are. They turn around and notice ugly Lizzy walking in. She has the audacity to ask the girls if she could use their bathroom. How dare she ever think that she should be allowed to use their bathroom and toilet. How embarrassing. They don't want her gross slave germs. She is so fucking stupid and ugly. Since she wanted to use the toilet so bad they made her use it by shoving her face in the toilet. Poor Lizzy cries because the girls are so mean to her and wrote mean things on her stupid face.

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:12:31
FileSize: 2.21 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
BP_Mean_Bratty_Bitches_Give_Sub_Girl_a_Swirly.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 02, 2024 6:50 am
Branlette vicieuse

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:00
FileSize: 697 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Branlette_vicieuse.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 02, 2024 11:11 am
bratprincess2 Step Daddys Castration
Cast: Mariah, Natalya, Sasha Foxxx

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:09:13
FileSize: 708.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
bratprincess2_Step_Daddys_Castration.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 02, 2024 3:02 pm
Bratty, Torturous Tease And Denial

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This clip is Absolute Tease and Denial Torture! Fifteen minutes of tease and denial handjob humiliation!
As you may know by now, I keep my loser ex bf in chastity all week long while I torture his cock and fuck with his mind. On Friday he gets paid, and he has to come to me with his paycheck and pay me to let him out of chastity to cum. He pays for his fucking orgasms, lol. I get paid, he gets milked.
So this Friday I let him out of chastity for his weekly milking. Although he had no idea, I was not letting him cum this week. I just wanted to tease and deny the fuck out of him.
I jerk him over and over and over again, bringing him right to the edge and then just let go of his pathetic cock!
You can see the torture in his face, you can hear it in his voice. I think I bring him to the edge at least 10 times in this clip, each time denying him.
His cock fucking twitches and bounces uncontrollably each time I let go. He BEGS me to let him cum, promising me he'll do anything for me.
But do I let him cum? NO! Just as he's about to cum for the last time, I smack his balls so fucking hard! And fucking leave him there, only to return him to chastity!

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:14:57
FileSize: 524.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Bratty_Torturous_Tease_And_Denial.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Apr 03, 2024 2:53 am
Brazil Lezdom And Fetish
Cast: Penelope, Kate (aka Keith Baker), Britney, Isabela (aka Isa Blue), Grazy, Victoria Dias, Lindsey, Manuela, Vivi, Yasmin, Thay Flores

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 02:37:59
FileSize: 8.14 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Brazil_Lezdom_And_Fetish.part1.rar
Brazil_Lezdom_And_Fetish.part2.rar
LanserSM
Added: Apr 03, 2024 5:34 am
Brazil Lezdom
Cast: Chris Castelary, Mel, Manuela, Jaqueline, Maya, Lala, Anitta Meirelles, Bowie, Melissa Ramos, Kimberly

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 02:36:45
FileSize: 8.96 GB

Download file Filejoker:
Brazil_Lezdom.part1.rar
Brazil_Lezdom.part2.rar
LanserSM
Added: Apr 03, 2024 7:04 am
Brazil Lezdom And Fetish
Cast: Thay (aka Tay, aka Thay Flores), Lindsey, Iza (aka Isa Blue), Yasmin, Grazy, Natasha Cruel, Bia, Penelope, Rebeca (aka Rebecca Santos), Thayzinha

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 02:21:44
FileSize: 7.72 GB

Download file Filejoker:
Brazil_Lezdom_And_Fetish.part1.rar
Brazil_Lezdom_And_Fetish.part2.rar