Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 07, 2024 11:14 am
Charlotte Sartre, Sarah Diavola - Charlotte and Sarah Don't Play Pool
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Sarah Diavola, Colby Jansen

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Fishnet-clad Charlotte is sitting in the pool with Colby room where, ironically, not a lot of pool happens. Sarah walks in, wearing shiny pantyhose, and entices the two into doing some not-pool. Charlotte and Sarah take turns fucking Colby in the ass and sitting on his face. Charlotte fucks Colby's ass with her strapon while Sarah sucks his cock. Colby cums in Sarah's mouth to finish.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:20:10
FileSize: 453.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Charlotte_Sartre_Sarah_Diavola_Charlotte_and_Sarah_Dont_Play_Pool.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 07, 2024 11:24 am
Charlotte Sartre, Charlotte Sins, Kay Carter - Playtime In Hell
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Charlotte Sins, Kay Carter, Marcelo

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Blindfolded, gagged, and bound in bondage - Can Marcelo be anymore helpless? Marcelo resists the vicious whims of Chartlotte Sartre, Charlotte Sins, and Kay Carter. The Dommes start by spitting on him and smacking him with floggers. They announce a fun game called 'The Sea Urchin', which involves seeing how many clothespins they can stick on his cock and balls. They take the game further and give Marcelo clothespin earrings, and nipple clamps. To preventing him from talking one is pinning to his tongue. Next, Kay ties up his balls to make a leash. Mistress Sartre binds his hands. Then, Marcelo endures a relentless barrage of paddles and crops, hitting his already red ass and aching cock and balls. Finally, the Dommes deliver a pegging gangbang with huge dildos and fisting. Having had their fun, they leave Marcelo the way they found him.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:58:43
FileSize: 1.07 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Charlotte_Sartre_Charlotte_Sins_Kay_Carter_Playtime_In_Hell.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 08, 2024 10:20 am
Cheyenne Jewel, Kelli Provocateur. 2 Muscle Goddesses Fight for dominance.100 real competitive wrestling
Cast: Cheyenne Jewel, Kelli Provocateur

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Two of our most stacked, fit, muscular girls meet on the mats today. Cheyenne Jewel, Ranked #2 takes on our Rookie, Ebony muscle goddess, Kelli Provocateur who is ranked 14th. So much power displayed in todays match. These girls flex all over each other with their giant biceps and giant Asses smothering each other out. Brutal Leg Scissors, 4 submissions, and orgasms to go around. The Winner dominates the loser in the sex round with heavy pussy fucking and anal with a long strap on. Winner gives the loser hair pulling, hand gags, spankings and rides her like a pony bitch that she is. Winner Take loser

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:49:18
FileSize: 1.75 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cheyenne_Jewel.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 08, 2024 12:10 pm
Chichi's savage oiled scissors
Cast: ChiChi Medina

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This poor newbie had NO IDEA what he was getting into when he volunteered to get between my SAVAGE OILED SCISSORS!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:18:28
FileSize: 1.31 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Chichis_SAVAGE_OILED_SCISSORS.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 08, 2024 1:50 pm
Charlotte Sartre, Sarah Diavola - Pegging Emergency
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Sarah Diavola, Colby Jansen

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Colby Jansen dials 911. It's an emergency. Charlotte Sartre and Sarah Diavola are the first responders. They know just what to do. They fuck him in the ass with big strapons and sit on his face.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:16:18
FileSize: 950.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Charlotte_Sartre_Sarah_Diavola_Pegging_Emergency.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 08, 2024 2:00 pm
Cheyenne de Muriel - Gummi bis der Arzt kommt
Cast: Lady Cheyenne de Muriel

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The announcement for today is Double punishment! This is quite a nasty game where two of my rubber slaves have to compete in my studio. Slave S. has his family jewels enclosed in a cage for almost 2 weeks now and obviously he and his big painful balls will be locked out of this chastity device Today. The other Slave 000 has been ordered since 2 weeks now to shut his mouth and stay completely mute.
Well, if one of them screw up in this game the other one gets punished, with anal plug in the ass, strapon, gag, nasty nipples Treatment, Teasing, or the whip. The one who wins is redeemed by his suffering, the Loser has to follow me to my rubber clinic for further treatments. It's a game I like to call "a really nasty and sadistic double rubber education!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-TS
Duration: 01:25:54
FileSize: 2.59 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cheyenne_de_Muriel_Gummi_bis_der_Arzt_kommt.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 08, 2024 2:10 pm
Cherry Torn and Garett Nova. Keep your hands off your cock or you'll pay the highest price of punishment

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Garrett Nova, a 19 year old student who's parents pay his way through college, can't keep his pesky little hands off his dick & he's facing expulsion! His parents have had it with his perverted cock stroking tendencies & sent him to the Divine Bitches instead of a traditional therapist for some EXTREME femdom therapy. Mistress Cherry Torn is more than happy to bend this boy over, spank his ass red, lock his little dick away in chastity, fuck him in the ass & give him the cock tease of a lifetime.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:53:43
FileSize: 1.92 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cherry._your_hands_off_your_cock_or_youll_pay_the_highest_price_of_punishment.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 08, 2024 2:20 pm
Cherry Torn - Office Boy Cherry Torn's New Stupid Beefy Boy Toy
Cast: Draven Navarro, Cherry Torn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Beef cake Draven Navarro eagerly arrives to interview for Cherry Torn's personal assistant. Draven hopes to make a good impression and starts listing his qualifications. Cherry sizes Draven up instantly. He's another stupid ass kissing, annoying man who's only good for one thing, her amusement. She makes Draven strip in front of her so she can get a good look at his body. She runs her hands along his toned chest and pinches his nipples hard. Draven moans as Cherry tells him she can see exactly why Todd down the hall recommended him. He's a hunk of eye candy, a slab of meat, too stupid for office work but perfect to use as a toy. Cherry tells Draven to get on his knees and kiss her shoes. Draven eagerly complies, running his tongue over her shiny black heels. He takes off her shoes upon command and worships her stocking clad feet. Cherry laughs as she stuff her feet in his mouth and makes Draven choke on them. Then she takes Draven over her knee and gives his perfect bubble butt a firm spanking. Draven squirms in her lap, kicking his feet, as Cherry lays into his ass. Next Draven is tied in rope bondage. Cherry crops his ass, thighs, and chest as Draven moans. Cherry knows what sluts like Draven crave. She pushes her cock into his tight asshole and fucks him as Draven thanks her profusely. Once she's had her fill, she binds him in leather, puts a long zipper down his front, and rides his face. She cums hard and then decides it's time to test out his cock. She laughs as she slides onto it, watching as Draven struggles to keep still. Draven writhes beneath her as Cherry rides his cock to orgasm. He screams as Cherry rips the zipper off his tender skin. Draven begs to cum but Cherry isn't having it. Every time he gets close, she pulls away. Finally, she lets him blow his load and feeds it to him. She leaves him on the floor of her office as she goes back to work.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:54:03
FileSize: 1.92 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cherry_Torn_Office_Boy_Cherry_Torns_New_Stupid_Beefy_Boy_Toy.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 08, 2024 2:30 pm
Cherry Torn - A Divine New Years Cherry Torn celebrates with slave'screams
Cast: Cherry Torn, Marcelo

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Join Divine Goddess Cherry Torn in welcoming in the new year. Cherry has slave Marcelo to entertain her for the evening. This pathetic man worm salivates at the thought of being tormented by a gorgeous buxom babe like Cherry. And here he is, gagged, bound to a St. Andrew's Cross, and covered in clips and clamps. Cherry rakes her hands across her slave's body, flicking clips awry and causing him to twist in agony. The slave screams as Cherry begins removing the clamps one by one. Cherry takes extra delight in tugging the clover clamps on his balls and foreskin as her slave screams into the darkness. His screams make her laugh, and after she pulls all the clamps off, she strings him up by the ankles. He dangles in the air with an anal hook in his whore ass and a dildo gag positioned over his mouth. Cherry allows him to use this dildo to fuck her perfect pink pussy, but his pace is pathetic, so she holds him by the collar and uses it to bounce on that cock. Her lucky slave gets a front row seat to Cherry's orgasms. Too bad he all he can do is smell her glorious cunt as she rams his face. Next, Cherry fucks her slave with a long fat cock. She pounds his asshole as he whimpers like a pathetic little bitch. She soon switches out her cock for her fist. This loser's hole is so loose and stretched out, Cherry's hand slips right in. Her slave cries out behind his vet wrap hood as she fist-fucks him nice and deep. His sad sack slave body trembles as his ass gets pummeled by Cherry's diving fist. Once satiated, Cherry grabs a wooden 2x4 from her dungeon and smacks this slut until his ass is bright red. Laughing, she leaves him for the next Bitch to torment.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:59:32
FileSize: 2.14 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cherry_Torn_A_Divine_New_Years_Cherry_Torn_celebrates_with_slavescreams.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 09, 2024 11:22 am
Cybill Troy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Look at you all ready. I told you I lost your chastity key, do you trust me to cut your cage off before I fuck you? Now I know one little slip and you might lose your dick so you better sit very still. Now that Ive set you free you know its only so I can get my cock up your ass. You see this giant cock your gonna be taking not so easy now is it. Well lets see if you can hold on. Spread em and lets go.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:05:36
FileSize: 403.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cybill_Troy.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 09, 2024 12:02 pm
Connor Maguire, Mona Wales, Patrick Knight. Honeymoon Humiliation Wife Cuckolds New Hubby Into Better Sex

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

In sickness, health, and...a pathetic cock?! Mona Wales doesn't think so. She and Patrick Knight have just returned from a dismal honeymoon where she discovered he couldn't fuck his way out of wet paper bag. Disgusted and horny, she orders a stud for hire, Patrick Knight, to please her pussy the way it deserves.But not without humiliating her useless new husband first. First, she dresses him up in pretty pink lingerie, puts that pointless dick in chastity and pegs his ass. Mona then has him give the stud's cock a sloppy wet blowjob, preparing it to fuck her in ways he himself never could. Pretty Patrick then gets to watch as she rides that other man to orgasm after orgasm, totally destroying her hubby's masculinity and the myth that her wedding night would be the best night of her life. Nope. This was.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:59:29
FileSize: 2.11 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Connor_Maguire.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 09, 2024 12:12 pm
Cruel angels

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:28
FileSize: 2.49 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
CRUEL_ANGELS.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 09, 2024 12:22 pm
Cuckold 21

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

4 star viewer rated interracial cuckold movie opens with a view of the front door, from within producer Michael's house. We're waiting on a hot, hung black man named James to arrive for a filmed shared wife adventure. And in a second, the doorbell rings.
Kayla takes our cuckold video camcorder and videos her dark-skinned lover licking her. James looks almost intoxicated with her pussy. He teases her a lot and makes her giggle.
Suddenly our hot hung black man stands up at the side of the bed; our shared wife gets on her hands and knees and begins a nice, gentle blowjob. James plays with her hair, and then grabs a bunch of it in his fist. Adrian sits down on the bed to get a clo

MediaInfo:
Video: 480x360 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 01:38:10
FileSize: 918.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cuckold_21.avi
LanserSM
Added: Apr 09, 2024 12:32 pm
Cuckolded On My Wedding Day 4
Cast: Donny Long, Freddy Baxter, Harmony Rose

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

It was my wedding day so I was supposed to be happy, but not 10 minutes after I say I do, my new wife has my best man's cock in her mouth! I was so embarrassed. She looked at me and told me to get used to it and if I was a good boy she would let me have some fun too. So what choice did I have but to listen. Happy wife, happy life right.

MediaInfo:
Video: 800x480 (5:3), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:03:00
FileSize: 957.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cuckolded_On_My_Wedding_Day_4.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 09, 2024 12:42 pm
Corrupted Gangbang