Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 09, 2024 7:27 am
Mistress Ariana Marie - Service Box

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Ariana uses her slaves mouth to orally lick and please her ass and pussy.
He is not allowed to touch her with anything other than his mouth.
She grinds her horny pussy against his face until she is satisfied.
He tastes her cum as she orgasms on his mouth.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:10:45
FileSize: 913.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Ariana_Marie_Service_Box.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 09, 2024 11:17 am
Mistress Ariel - Can you handle it
Cast: Mistress Ariel

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The slave looks like he is going to rip his cuffs and run out of the room, the further from Ariel and her brutal whip, the better. But he can't and won't do this, he doesn't have the power or the bravery. Mistress Ariel laughs at him, she knows he can't handle the stile of her whipping and he will be destroyed in no time.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:09:46
FileSize: 559.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Ariel_Can_you_handle_it.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 09, 2024 6:40 pm
Mistress Ariel. On The Edge

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:09:14
FileSize: 639.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Ariel._On_The_Edge.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 09, 2024 6:50 pm
Mistress Ariel. Slave Got Trampled

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Ariel doesn't spare her slave, today he suffers a great amount of humiliation from his wonderful mistress. Ariel is wearing a pair of sexy leggings and her signature high heel ankle boots. The slave has to lay on his back and bear as she steps on his body with the brutally thin heels, then steps on his head and face and even crouches on his face to make him suffer even more.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:06:40
FileSize: 407.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Ariel._Slave_Got_Trampled.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 09, 2024 7:40 pm
Mistress Bella Bathory - The Offering Bella Bathory And Inkfit
Cast: Inkfit, Mistress Bella Bathory

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Inkfit offers himself to Mistress Bathory. She makes him worship her long legs and she teases his cock with her pussy and asshole. She tells him to jerk his cock and she rubs her pussy while she watches. She beats his ass with a leather flogger and then fucks his ass with her strap-on until he blows his load.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:14
FileSize: 2.64 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Bella_Bathory_The_Offering_Bella_Bathory_And_Inkfit.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 09, 2024 10:21 pm
Mistress Bella Bathory and Tony Orlando and Cybill Troy Latex Strap On Slut
Cast: Mistress Bella Bathory and Tony Orlando and Cybill Troy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.627 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:16:56
FileSize: 1.18 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Bella_Bathory_and_Tony_Orlando_and_Cybill_Troy_Latex_Strap_On_Slut.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 10, 2024 1:01 am
Mistress Blunt
Cast: Mistress Blunt, Ruckus

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

After Mistress Blunt captures, torments, and uses peeping tom Ruckus, she takes him back to her shed and continues to use him for her own sexual gratification. She binds him to the bed and strap- on pounds his ass to her heart's content. After she has thoroughly used his man hole, she turns him into her personal human dildo and rides his cock through multiple orgasms. She finally lets him blow his load all over her pussy before making him lick it all up. Ruckus will forever be Mistress Blunt's willing victim and will remain locked up until the next time she wants to use him as her personal plaything!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:56
FileSize: 2.68 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Blunt.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 10, 2024 4:41 am
Mistress Ezada - Huge balls painful milking

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:08:07
FileSize: 179.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Ezada_Huge_balls_painful_milking.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 10, 2024 8:32 am
Mistress Gabanna
Cast: Mara Gabanna & Slave

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, HEVC
Duration: 07:03:50
FileSize: 8.22 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
mistress_gabanna.part1.rar
mistress_gabanna.part2.rar
LanserSM
Added: May 10, 2024 8:03 pm
Mistress Gaia - Sadistic Stilettos Of Pain
Cast: Mistress Gaia

I'm joined with my beautiful Mistress friend. We have three slaves in the cage, and we want to enjoy some exercise with one of them. After careful selection, we decide to remove him from the cage. He's such a fortunate slut to be allowed to exercise with two beautiful mistresses. We have him lying below the suspension frame, and that's a great place for him to be as we can use the frame for support for what we have in mind for our lucky bitch. We are going to use him as our mini trampoline. As we are both wearing beautiful sharp stiletto heels, I'm sure they are going to inflict a lot of pain on our flabby slave. We begin by standing on him with all our weight while holding on to the suspension frame. It's a great asset, as it allows us to swing and change our weight and position to maximum effect. It's not long before our bitch begins to squeal as we dig our stiletto's deeper and deeper into his flesh. I shut him up by placing my shoe over his mouth, while my friend continues to pulverize him. We change sides, and I swing and press down on his cock and balls, while my friend stands on his head. We are having a lot of fun and it's great to hear the squeals of our slave, as we continue to enjoy making him suffer under our sadistic stilettos of pain.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:09:17
FileSize: 399.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Gaia_Sadistic_Stilettos_Of_Pain.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 10, 2024 8:33 pm
Mistress Gaia - Gaia Deep Throat For Her Feet

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:09:40
FileSize: 423.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Gaia_Gaia_Deep_Throat_For_Her_Feet.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 10, 2024 8:43 pm
Mistress Gaia - Orgasmic smother

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The slave is tied naked to a chair, his legs are spread apart. He is going to undergo an intense smother punishment and he is excited, yet afraid. Mistress Gaia arrives wearing stiletto heel boots and blacks gloves. She is also carrying and a plastic bag. Without hesitation she puts it on the slave's head squeezing and clasping her hands around his face. Immidiately the slave becomes breathless and begins to panic. Mistress Gaia smiles as she sees the desperation in the eyes of her victim. Of course she is sadistic foot crushes his cock and balls, while he struggles for air inside the plastick bag. Mistress then sits on the slaves legs and begins to caress his standing cock. The sadistic game game continues as Mistress Gaia teases her slut with her leather gloved hands stroking and pulling his cock. Eventually he is ready to cum. However, at the time of his ecstacy Mistress Gaia shows her sadistic pleasure and lets go his cock. He squeals in anguish as his uncontrolable cock pulses and throbs in his ruined orgasm...

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:12:28
FileSize: 151.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
MISTRESS_GAIA_ORGASMIC_SMOTHER.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 10, 2024 8:53 pm
Mistress Gaia - Ping Pong
Cast: MistressGaia

My beautiful mistress friend arrives with a slave Dundeon Roma where she wants to enjoy some fun with her toy. Of course I'm delighted, and as we play our game we will make our bitch suffer. On inspection he has quite a large pair of balls, we will soon take care of that. We place him in the middle as we take up our positions. He has been warned to remain standing, and must endure the suffering for our pleasure. We begin with a couple of warm up kicks just to get our range. Then it's time to make him suffer. We find our mark with relentless accuracy, eventually bringing our slut to his knees. We get him up again, and continue to painfully bust his balls as we enjoy our game of PING PONG!!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:06:47
FileSize: 324.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Gaia_Ping_Pong.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 10, 2024 11:04 pm
Mistress Gaia - Smother in your breathless hell

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Imagine... You are to be punished. I have you tightly bound hand and foot to my bench. I have placed a black latex hood over your head and left you there to suffer. You helplessly struggle for air and begin to panic as the latex draws tight against your face with every breath. Your muffled cries for help are futile. All you can do is try to get what little air you can. As I approach, you hear the sound of my boots as I arrive. You think your going to be free from your torment. Not so.. I'm going to punish you until you beg me for mercy. As I remove your mask you let out a gasp of relief. It's going to be short lived. I bring out one of my favourite latex sheets, and stretch it out in front of you. As I sit astride on your back you will have difficulty breathing. I quickly throw my latex over your head and pull it tight, so tight it becomes one with your face and head. As you struggle, there's no escape. I'm in total control of every precious breath of air you have. That's not going to be much, as I continue to tighten my grip and make the latex airtight. I so enjoy seeing it become part of your face as you try to suck in those last dregs of air. I replace your latex hood, and as it tightens around your face your suffering will continue in your breathless hell. Breath in for me!! Mistress Gaia...

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:11:33
FileSize: 244 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
MISTRESS_GAIA_SMOTHER_IN_YOUR_BREATHLESS_HELL.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 11, 2024 1:54 am
Mistress Gaia Ass Fuck Rodeo

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

I'm going to enjoy a equestrian event, and I have three ponyboys to choose from. The one I picked is just ripe for fucking, the other one will be used as my step up. The third one will remain in his cage. However, he is anxious and neighs quite a bit to try to attract my attention. Not today.. I have made up my mind and have placed my little pony over the bench. I call my step up to crawl over, and make sure he remains in place throughout. My pony is wearing a bit and bridle with reigns attached, and I'll put them to good use to keep him in line. I'm wearing a large strapon for the event, and as I step up and take hold of my pony, he lets out a huge neigh of appreciation. What a blast as I line up his ass ready to receive hit huge treat. I quickly ram it home and begin to give him a good fucking. Pulling tightly on his reigns, and placing the bit into his mouth. He squeals as I penetrate more and more. However, it makes no difference as I make him suffer while I enjoy my ass fuck rodeo...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:08:36
FileSize: 334.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Gaia_Ass_Fuck_Rodeo.mp4