Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 16, 2023 12:38 pm
Mean Bitch Boss 2 - Emma Hix

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Jack's secretary went behind his back to his boss and told him that Jack is worthless. He promoted her and now she is Jack's new boss! She makes him wear a collar and leash to the office, and makes him work in a cage. To add to the humiliation, she makes him tell her how worthless he is. His new job...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:40:56
FileSize: 2.33 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mean_Bitch_Boss_2_Emma_Hix_Emma_Hix.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 18, 2023 11:35 am
Mistress Glamorous Full Latex catsuit Goddess pegging / Full Latex catsuit Goddess pegging

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Me all dressed in a black latex catsuit fucking my slave.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.356 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:06:05
FileSize: 400.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Glamorous_Full_Latex_catsuit_Goddess_pegging_Mistress_Glamorous.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 18, 2023 11:37 am
Mistress Gaia - Smother in your breathless hell

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Imagine... You are to be punished. I have you tightly bound hand and foot to my bench. I have placed a black latex hood over your head and left you there to suffer. You helplessly struggle for air and begin to panic as the latex draws tight against your face with every breath. Your muffled cries for help are futile. All you can do is try to get what little air you can. As I approach, you hear the sound of my boots as I arrive. You think your going to be free from your torment. Not so.. I'm going to punish you until you beg me for mercy. As I remove your mask you let out a gasp of relief. It's going to be short lived. I bring out one of my favourite latex sheets, and stretch it out in front of you. As I sit astride on your back you will have difficulty breathing. I quickly throw my latex over your head and pull it tight, so tight it becomes one with your face and head. As you struggle, there's no escape. I'm in total control of every precious breath of air you have. That's not going to be much, as I continue to tighten my grip and make the latex airtight. I so enjoy seeing it become part of your face as you try to suck in those last dregs of air. I replace your latex hood, and as it tightens around your face your suffering will continue in your breathless hell. Breath in for me!! Mistress Gaia...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:11:33
FileSize: 244 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
MISTRESS_GAIA_SMOTHER_IN_YOUR_BREATHLESS_HELL_Mistress_Gaia.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 19, 2023 11:40 am
Mistress Morrigan / Licking Feet for Mistress

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 00:28:11
FileSize: 623.4 MB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Morrigan_Mistress_Morrigan_1.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
LanserSM
Added: Jan 20, 2023 7:32 pm
Pamela vs. Zamira / FD0158
Cast: Pamela, Zamira

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Zamira is sitting on a sofa, waiting for her adversary to arrive. She had not to wait too much: Pamela Immediately gets into scene, complaining because she always has to face newcomers. Her confident attitude seems not to scares Zamira at all, who sarcastically smiles while continue listening to the blonde. Both girls are dressed, so they soon remove their clothes and put their "battling" suits on. As if she were her teacher, Pamela shows Zamira a book containing some pictures of wresting moves, and asks her if she knows how to do then. Zamira keeps silent and arcastically smiles only again. Then the "teacher" decides to do a last pre-fight test to her "pupil": an arm wrestling contest. The "pupil" accepts the challenge gently. After this test, the girls go to the battlefield: the well known FD blue mat. This is not a master class, even more, this is not a class. This is a serious even confrontation between two equally skilled women If the "teacher" though the "pupil" will get an "E" mark, she should get a really bad new when she felt the pain Zamira could infringe to her. Don't believe me? When you hear Pamela screaming, you will agree with me for sure! The small and thin brunette was not the weak beginner the strong blonde expected to be.. Brunette and blonde are now engaged in a real raged even woman to woman, body to body, breast to breast furious confrontation. The tops of their tiny bikinis are soon taken off from their perfect bodies, and so, we have the opportunity to see how a brutal catfight turns into a topless one for our viewing pleasure. But that's not all, falks: while the action continues with the same or even more fury, both ladies lose the bottom part too..Any way, dressed or nude, Pamela and Zamira gave us a lesson about furious catfights .I don't want to lose any of your classes, dear teachers! In fact. Could you repeat please?

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x406 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:16:06
FileSize: 263.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Pamela_vs._Zamira_Zamira_Pamela.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Jan 20, 2023 9:38 pm
Pantyhose Domination 2 / (Jewell Marceau)
Cast: Jewell Marceau, Goldie, Tori Sinclair, Christina Carter

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Jewell Marceau presents Pantyhose Domination 2. Jewell takes on the task as 4 girl's busty, brunette dominatrix. She's well-practiced in her role, and you'll find yourself hungering as you watch these ladies seduce each other with restraining bondage, gags, high powered vibes, voluptuous breasts, and their sexy nylons. These girls can't resist having explosive orgasms while receiving erotic strokes, hard spankings, followed by vibrators and teasing toes stimulating each girl in just the right spot!

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Duration: 01:48:37
FileSize: 987.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Pantyhose_Domination_2_Tori_Sinclair_Jewell_Marceau_Goldie_Christina_Carter.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Jan 22, 2023 11:40 am
Rocky Emerson - Amazon's Caged Cuckold

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You're to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:11:01
FileSize: 803.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Rocky_Emerson_Amazons_Caged_Cuckold_Rocky_Emerson.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 22, 2023 7:49 pm
Sarah - Relax on the balcony and domination of her slave girl (Licking Girls Feet)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sarah is a beautiful, young and cruel girl. She loves to dominate and humiliate her slaves. Today she is relaxing on the balcony and drinking some beverage while her slave girl zoe worship her feet. But Sarah isn't always happy with the work of her slave girl and this begins to annoy her. She humiliates her slave girl morally and orders her to try harder. zoe tries her best to please Sarah and licks her soles, working her tongue thoroughly from heels to toes

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:11:11
FileSize: 1.23 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sarah_Relax_on_the_balcony_and_domination_of_her_slave_girl_Sarah.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 22, 2023 9:54 pm
Chastity Coach First Fitting / Draining Training / Foot Worship Training For New Chastity Slave / 2020
Cast: Sasha Foxxx, Jennifer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Chastity Coach First Fitting
Sasha is very anxious to get her Beta danni to Jennifer the chastity coach for her appointment. Almost late for their appointment, Sasha pulls danni off the elevator and down the hallway. Chastity Coach Jennifer warmly greats Sasha at the door. A chastity coach helps first time betas in getting into chastity for the first time. She helps its key holder make a purchase decision on style and more importantly sizing. She also offers the beta with affordable counseling services to help cope with a strict chastity regimen. Depression and frustration are the usual problems.
In this clip danni is utterly humiliated as he is fitted for his chastity. Sasha loves it! Jennifer has a happy Princess and a frustrated beta which is great for business. It is so humiliating for danni.Draining Training
Chastity coach Jennifer continues Danni's relentless exploitation by teaching Sasha how to drain his accounts via the computer. They really dry him out good. Contains a highlight from another findom clip.Foot Worship Training For New Chastity Slave
Next up for Danni is to learn to worship feet. Jennifer puts Danni through his paces at first and then she quickly turns him over to Sasha. The girls love to humiliate him with their feet. Sasha decides to purchase a gift for Danni!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:37:47
FileSize: 2.2 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sasha_Foxxx_Jennifer._Chastity_Coach_First_Fitting_Sasha_Foxxx_Jennifer_1.mp4
Sasha_Foxxx_Jennifer._Chastity_Coach_First_Fitting_Sasha_Foxxx_Jennifer_2.mp4
Sasha_Foxxx_Jennifer._Chastity_Coach_First_Fitting_Sasha_Foxxx_Jennifer_3.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 23, 2023 12:38 pm
Slammed by my Strap-on (Lexi Sindel)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:07:22
FileSize: 222 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Slammed_by_my_Strapon_Slammed_by_my_Strap.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Jan 27, 2023 1:04 pm
Alexandra Snow (Turning Boys Into Robots / 30.11.2017)
Cast: Alexandra Snow

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:15:41
FileSize: 696.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alexandra_Snow._Turning_Boys_Into_Robots_Alexandra_Snow.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 28, 2023 1:08 pm
Best Of Cuckold Fantasies 4 (Natalie Norton, Flower Tucci, Jaelyn Foxx)
Cast: Natalie Norton, Flower Tucci, Jaelyn Foxx, Frank Towers, TJ Cummings, Tyler Knight, Jimmy, Vladi

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

A husband's worst nightmare times four! A disturbing and undeniably arousing compilation of the hottest, nastiest scenes from Cuckold Fantasies Volumes 13, 14, 15. Cringe as weakling husbands stand by and watch their wives get plowed by hugely hung, muscle-bound studs, listen to their wives scream in ecstasy as they're pounded to repeated orgasms.

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:50:39
FileSize: 708.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Best_Of_Cuckold_Fantasies_4_Frank_Towers_Tyler_Knight_Jimmy_Jaelyn_Foxx.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Jan 29, 2023 1:12 pm
BP - Mean Bratty Bitches Give Sub Girl a Swirly
Cast: Lizzy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The girls are in THEIR bathroom looking in the mirror to double check how hot they are. They turn around and notice ugly Lizzy walking in. She has the audacity to ask the girls if she could use their bathroom. How dare she ever think that she should be allowed to use their bathroom and toilet. How embarrassing. They don't want her gross slave germs. She is so fucking stupid and ugly. Since she wanted to use the toilet so bad they made her use it by shoving her face in the toilet. Poor Lizzy cries because the girls are so mean to her and wrote mean things on her stupid face.

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:12:31
FileSize: 2.21 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
BP_Mean_Bratty_Bitches_Give_Sub_Girl_a_Swirly_Lizzy.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 30, 2023 4:46 pm
Chloe - Humiliates And Dominates Her Human Wallet With Chastity And Edging (Complete) / 26.07.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Princess Chloe is "visiting the ATM" before going out with her boyfriend. The ATM is actually her slave's wallet. Chloe is mad at the slave because he tried to interrupt her while she was on the phone with her boyfriend. Then, she gets even madder when she realizes that the slave is short on its tribute. Even though Chloe is already mad, the slave begs to get out of chastity. It hurts, it claims. Chloe does not care about her slave's pain. In fact, she teases the slave so that it's chastity hurts even more. The slave becomes desperate. Chloe thinks that it will be funny to watch the horny old goon jerk for her. She lets it out of chastity, to play an edging game for her amusement. He can only stroke when Chloe gives him permission to. It's amazing how much power a twenty-year-old woman can have over a fifty-year-old loser! Chloe makes her old loser kiss her perfect ass and feet, and crawl after her shoes. The loser begs to cum, but Chloe doesn't let it. She's still mad. Chloe locks her old loser right back up, takes his money, then leaves him to go out with her boyfriend.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:14:39
FileSize: 1.05 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Chloe_Humiliates_And_Dominates_Her_Human_Wallet_With_Chastity_And_Edging_Chloe.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 01, 2023 1:14 pm
Emily Black (aka Kiara Gold)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Pathetic cuckold licking his mistress' pussy before her sharply-dressed bull shows up at the scene. The cuck is making sure that this pussy is all wet and ready to be bred by a real man. We see some facesitting during throat-fucking, we see the guy lick his goddess' ass and pussy while she bounces on the bull's hard boner. There's also a clean-up!

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:25
FileSize: 1.09 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Emily_Black_Emily_Black.mp4