Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 15, 2023 10:22 pm
Mistress Tangent - Heavy Hitter Goddess Tangent And Alrik Angel
Cast: Alrik Angel, Mistress Tangent

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Alrik Angel asks Goddess Tangent to meet him at the baseball field, hoping to impress her with his athleticism. She watches from afar and labels him a 'douche'. She approaches Alrik, grabs his arm, and writes her address on it. When Alrik arrives at her place, a note on the door tells him to come in and make himself comfortable. He notices the toys and takes his clothes off. Goddess Tangent surprises him, standing behind him dressed in latex. She ties his arms above his head and spanks his bare ass hard. She moves on to a flogger and hits him even harder, turning hiss ass cheeks red, right away. She uses a heavy hand with the flogger and then a paddle, testing Alrik's limits, but Alrik starts to likes it, and wants it even harder. Goddess Tangent gets a wooden bat and strikes his ass hard without holding back. The hits make him scream and send his legs flying in the air. His ass turns blue and purple but he never calls mercy. She sticks an anal hook up his ass and ties it off to the rope bondage. She puts a a gag in his mouth and leaves him there to think about what just happened. Next, Alrik gets tied up on his back with his legs spread. Goddess Tangent wraps electrodes around his dick and balls, shoves an electrified plug in his ass, and turns it on high while she smothers his face with her perfect ass. Once she's had her fill of fun electrifying his ass, she ties him in a full rope suspension, hanging at the waist. She straps on a huge dildo and fucks his ass hard with it. She lets him down and fucks his ass with a baseball bat until he cums all over himself and she makes him eat it.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 01:03:22
FileSize: 4.49 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Tangent_Heavy_Hitter_Goddess_Tangent_And_Alrik_Angel.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 15, 2023 10:51 pm
Mistress Tangent and Cole Church
Cast: Mistress Tangent and Cole Church

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:55:13
FileSize: 3.93 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Tangent_and_Cole_Church.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 16, 2023 1:32 am
Mistress Tatjana - Maximum anal punishment
Cast: Mistress Tatjana

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

After Mistress Tatjana caught her slave property in the kitchen where it wanted to satisfy his lust without permission there is now the punishment. So beautiful the mistress is so cruel is her sadism. So lets fuck and fist

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:15:09
FileSize: 795.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Tatjana_Maximum_anal_punishment.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 16, 2023 4:14 am
Mistress Tatjana - Water Punishment
Cast: Mistress Tatjana

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The unfortunate rubber toy is "locked" by his goddess for an Water Punishment and has no chance to escape the treatment. After that, it's his balls turn, because the mistress plays a nasty game with his "pressure" and his horniness.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.833 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:19:33
FileSize: 860.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Tatjana_Water_Punishment.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 16, 2023 6:55 am
Mistress Tess - No squirming
Cast: Mistress Tess, Miss Roper and Mistress Mika

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Tess, Miss Roper and Mistress Mika don't like a squirmer. When they're fucking ass they don't want to struggle to thrust their dicks deep and hard, squirmers make life difficult and they don't want that. This slave is under strict instructions and having just seen the Ladies beat a man to tears he knows that the best thing for him to do is just lay there and take the devastating ass fucking that is about to come his way!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:09:30
FileSize: 574.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Tess_No_squirming.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 16, 2023 11:00 pm
MS Pervology, Damazonia, Patricia - Fucked by 3 Rubber Ladies
Cast: MS Pervology, Miss Patricia, Mistress Damazonia

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

3 Ladies, all dressed up in full black rubber are using the asshole of a Slave. He has to feel the strap-on´s in his ass,.. and he also has to suck the rubber cocks

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:18:37
FileSize: 550.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
MS_Pervology_Damazonia_Patricia_Fucked_by_3_Rubber_Ladies.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 17, 2023 1:41 am
Ms. Kirin

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

As the series of punishment progresses Ms. Kirin is getting more pissed off at her house bitch's incompetence. Ms. Kirin can't believe this dumb bitch can't even mop a floor properly. What the fuck did she bring into her household, into her life? One thing that Ms. Kirin is secretly proud of is that ...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, WMV2
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:09:01
FileSize: 397.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ms._Kirin.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Sep 17, 2023 4:22 am
Mummified Slave Girl Under Akemi Ass
Cast: Akemi Cruel, Babi Slave

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:34
FileSize: 1.57 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mummified_Slave_Girl_Under_Akemi_Ass.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 17, 2023 7:02 am
Katka Visits Vegas 2010 Body Scissor, Choke, Facesit, Figure 4, Flexing, Front Scissor, Head Scissor, Reverse Figure 4, Reverse Head Scissor, Side Scissor, Standin
Cast: Katka Kyptova

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Gorgeous Czech Bodybuilder Katka Kyptova visits Las Vegas and Utopia Entertainment was there to document part of her visit. Unfortunately for her boyfriend Andrew, their penthouse suite was so awesome Katka didn't want to go sight seeing! Katka is 5'6" and 140lbs. of the hottest, prettiest, muscle girl, ever to come out of Europe. The beautiful blonde decides to get a little leg workout in, while hangin' out in the room, and that's where Andrew's neck comes in. Katka scissors her hapless boyfriend from all your favorite angles and generally dominates him. Katka bounces Andrew around the suite, while choking him with her creamy, tan, muscular, inner thighs, on the couch, on the floor, while reading her email, on the bed, on the balcony and on the kitchen table. Check out the guide photos, these are actual lifts from the high definition video itself! Katka doesn't speak English very well, but her leggy torture of Andrew speaks for itself. Katka has a perfectly shaped tush, and a pair of the sexiest legs in bodybuilding, but it's her traffic stopping, head turning calves that keep us all drooling. Katka loves to flex, so every time she captures Andrew in a new, devastating scissor, she gives a little smile to the camera and raises her perfectly shaped biceps. What else can we say but. Katka Kyptova Wrestling! 40 minutes, stereo sound. The download is split into 5 parts with a total of 870mb.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:45:10
FileSize: 874.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
MW45_Katka_Visits_Vegas_2010_Body_Scissor_Side_Scissor_Standin.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Sep 17, 2023 10:24 pm
My Sissy Property - Calea Toxic
Cast: Calea Toxic

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

To his shame and my financial advantage, I have declared slave 66 permanently my sissy property. With Sissys and their fuck holes rent mistress can make yes good cash and so my Sissy gets the best training ever before she may expect with freshly made tits defenseless in the hotel tied to a chair her first client.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:53:59
FileSize: 2.32 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
My_Sissy_Property_Calea_Toxic_1.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
LanserSM
Added: Sep 17, 2023 10:25 pm
Nadia White Vs Justa Nicecock
Cast: Nadia White

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:47:19
FileSize: 2.74 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Nadia_White_Vs_Justa_Nicecock.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 17, 2023 10:26 pm
Mz Berlin, Sebastian Keys and Owen Gray. Praying At The Church Of The Divine Bitches A cuckolding and coerced bi fantasy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sebastian Keys was not born with the kind of cock women go crazy over. He prays at the alter of Divine Bitch, Mz Berlin hoping for just one more inch, one more centimeter of cock to be able to make his mistress happy. Mz is nice enough to try and help him and looks up an article on the internet "Sex Positions For Men With Small Dicks". When these positions don't work Sebastian is punished, takes small penis humiliation & is made to watch the well endowed gimp fuck the hell out of his mistress. She's nice enough to allow him to suck his dick to get it nice and hard for her and even saves the gimps huge load in her mouth to spit it all over Sebastian's pathetic face.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:49:33
FileSize: 1.73 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mz_Berlin.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 17, 2023 11:08 pm
Nikita

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When my Heelqueen zips into her sublime custom made black leather thigh high ultra platform bitch boots with 12'' stiletto heels I know it's time to get on my knees and lick the ground she walks on! After much floor licking, she decides to put me under the floor so I can show my adoration for her exquisite bitch boots properly. She steps on my little shoe swizzle before pressing her boot sole in my face so I can lick the delicious red soles all over. Then she allows me to fuck her gorgeous bitch-boots right between the extra long heel and slick sole. She decides to sole stroke some shoe shine out of me so she can step in it and put me to work as her boot shine heelslut. Licking all that shoe goo off that soft black leather really puts a nice shine on her boots!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1024x576 (16:9), 29.970 fps, WMV2
Duration: 00:08:23
FileSize: 243.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Nikita.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Sep 18, 2023 4:31 am
Nikki Delano

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Displaying an exceptional aggressiveness, Nikki Delano dominates and humiliates Beau by owing his manhood and turing the weakness of his balls towards her advantage!Beau try's to retaliate by squeezing her big tits, but this only makes her more aggressive and ultimately works against him.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:11:35
FileSize: 819.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Nikki_Delano.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 18, 2023 7:13 am
No Mercy for your ASS