Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 09, 2023 12:09 am
Strickt Kittina and her whip
Cast: Mistress Kittina

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The slave imagines himself running out of the room, but he knows, that in reality, he has no chance to escape from Mistress Kittina and her painful whip. He is standing shirtless and tied and Mistress Kittina is working on his bare back with her whip, commenting his miserable life and enjoying her dominance.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:09:20
FileSize: 546.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Strickt_Kittina_and_her_whip.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 09, 2023 12:10 am
Stomach Punching Vol. 1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 400x304 (4:3), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 01:15:53
FileSize: 698.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Stomach_Punching_Vol._1.avi
LanserSM
Added: Nov 09, 2023 12:11 am
Sophie Dee - Slave
Cast: Sophie Dee

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:40
FileSize: 1.32 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sophie_Dee_Slave.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 09, 2023 12:40 am
Surprise ejaculation
Cast: Carly

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:06:17
FileSize: 106.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
SURPRISE_EJACULATION.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 09, 2023 3:17 am
Swallow the cum from my stud

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Stud humiliates the slut while I make him gag on my big black cock, then I tell stud to stick his cock in the sluts mouth, and to fuck his face. I hold onto sluts face and push him onto studs dick making him suck cock for me. I love making my slaves suck cock for my entertainment. Stud tells slut how pathetic he is while he's fucking his mouth. Stud and Me humiliate the slut while we both take turns to fuck his filthy pathetic mouth, and then double fuck his mouth together. I tell stud I wanna see him cum all over my sluts face. I wanna see him totally humiliated and looking like the true faggot he is, and he does! He cums right onto sluts tongue and we both force him to swallow it! We leave the filthy faggot there feeling ashamed of himself with the taste of studs fresh cum in his mouth!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:11:15
FileSize: 267.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Swallow_the_cum_from_my_stud.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 09, 2023 5:54 am
Tabby Noname - Fucking On The Floor

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tabby has a special present for her boy toy, a cock ring and a strap-on! Tabby puts on her strap-on and starts pegging her boy toy until he cums!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:15
FileSize: 313.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Tabby_Noname_Fucking_On_The_Floor.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 09, 2023 8:33 am
Taya
Cast: Taya

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:24:16
FileSize: 548.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Taya.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Nov 10, 2023 12:11 am
Tommy King - Tommy's Hotel Fuck Part 2
Cast: Tommy King, Draven Navarro

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tommy King gives Draven Navarro just what he wants. With her huge strap-on, she opens up his tight man hole and goes to town on the muscle bottom. She giggles and smiles as the man begs her to fuck him deeper and deeper, and that she definitely does! See her use him to get her rocks off on his muscle hole NOW!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:17:39
FileSize: 395.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Tommy_King_Tommys_Hotel_Fuck_Part_2.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 10, 2023 10:32 am
Unruly Slaves 2
Cast: Brittany Andrews

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Brittany had a hell of a time with feisty slave Arielle and Sara in Unruly Slaves. She thought she had finally broken them upon the Master's return, but the slaves blurt out rude comments about the Mistress and her dominant demeanor. Marc takes charge, restraining and gagging the now meek Brittany while he shows her his nasty methods on his eager slaves. Brittany finds herself at the end of his whip before enduring a humiliating punishment session at the hands of her former trainees. Her true calling is realized as the whip and the pleasure of Sara's tongue finally bring her to her knees.

MediaInfo:
Video: 608x464 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 00:45:55
FileSize: 518.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Unruly_Slaves_2.avi
LanserSM
Added: Nov 11, 2023 12:13 am
Vanessa Vega, Jessica Ryan, Charlie Valentine - Peeping Tom Gets Gangbanged
Cast: Vanessa Vega, Jessica Ryan, Charlie Valentine, Slave Fluffy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Dommes Vanessa, Jessica and Charlie are enjoying an afternoon of topless sunbathing by the pool when they hear some rustling in the bushes. They spot slave Fluffy spying on them and quickly capture him. Man, did he pick the wrong women to peep on! Before you know it, Fluffy is trapped in a round hanging cage with the Dommes whirling him around, smacking him with crops and rulers, showering him with spit and kissing and eating pussy just below the cage as a demo of pleasures he will never experience. But the cage doesn't really afford enough access to really beat up on him, so Fluffy gets suspended in rope bondage with all his vulnerable parts exposed. The Mistresses take turns flogging and paddling him, and amusing themselves by placing a complicated and painful CBT device on his cock and balls. Are they done? They most certainly are not. Next, Fluffy is tied to a table as Mistress Jessica sticks a dildo in his mouth and flogs him with maximum impact, while Vanessa gives Charlie a strap-on blowjob and enjoys being fucked by her, all the while taunting and humiliating Fluffy. Finally, it's time to take turns pegging him and sticking the just used dildos in his mouth. He's never been fisted before - but there's a first time for everything, and the Dommes have the perfect way to finish up with their little pervert, who's certainly learned his lesson.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:12:43
FileSize: 2.6 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Vanessa_Vega_Jessica_Ryan_Charlie_Valentine_Peeping_Tom_Gets_Gangbanged.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 11, 2023 9:59 am
Victoria June - Strap-on Daddy
Cast: Victoria June

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Victoria June has a passion for transforming big, strong men into sissy bitches who become addicted to her fat cock. Her newest prey has just accepted his life as a cock craving bitch and can't get enough of getting his ass railed every night and day. His cock has been permanently sealed shut in chastity so the only pleasure he now knows is getting filled and stretched with his Mistress's dick. He has never been happier with his new role in life as Mistress Victoria bends his ass over and puts his fuck-hole to good use.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:16:34
FileSize: 1.17 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Victoria_June_Strapon_Daddy.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 11, 2023 12:36 pm
Violet doll 2018 - NEW
Cast: Violet Doll

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:25:57
FileSize: 1.76 GB

screenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Violet_doll_25.05.2018NEW_1.mp4
dead_link_removed
LanserSM
Added: Nov 12, 2023 12:15 am
Wie ficke ich meinen mann

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Erst fickst Du mich ... und dann fick ich Dich!Danach sehnen sich viele Frauen: Den eigenen Mann mal so richtig durchzuficken! Er soll schließlich auch mal spüren, wie es ist, einen fetten Kolben ins jungfräuliche Arschloch gestoßen zu bekommen. Endlich wird der Spieß mal umgedreht! Zur Nachahmung dringend empfohlen!

MediaInfo:
Video: 512x384 (4:3), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 01:13:46
FileSize: 699.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
WIE_FICKE_ICH_MEINEN_MANN.avi
LanserSM
Added: Nov 12, 2023 12:16 am
Whipping The Weakest Slave

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Three ladies decide on a competition to amuse themselves. They take it in turns to whip a group of slaves to see who can take the most. Eventually, one by one they all succumb to the brutal whippings administered by the sadistic dominas who enjoy every moment of their pathetic suffering.

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x480 (4:3), 25.000 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 01:05:39
FileSize: 527.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Whipping_The_Weakest_Slave.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Nov 12, 2023 12:17 am
You Wish, Foot Cuck Ft Miss Roper & Kitty Quinn
Cast: Raquel Roper, Kitty Quinn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

You wish more than anything that you could be her, don't you? Waiting eagerly on your knees as I strip my boots from my feet. The smell of my sweaty soles lingering in the air as your mouth would water, just as hers is. The difference? She, actually get's the pleasure of worshiping them. She gets to slide her tongue against my wrinkles, and pop her toes between her lips. She, gets to take all of my foot into her throat. Even BOTH double stacked at the same time. She, gets to live out your wildest fantasy. And it's driving you crazy. I LOVE it. I love taunting you with your wildest fantasy and reminding you that it is merely a pipe dream. Only this eager little foot slut will be worshipping my feet today...

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:10:31
FileSize: 648 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
You_Wish_Foot_Cuck_Ft_Miss_Roper_Kitty_Quinn.mp4