Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 05, 2023 12:40 pm
Vanna Bardot - Back To School With Vivacious Vanna

Cast: Vanna Bardot
Production date: 2023-08-01
Duration: 00:52:17
Description: What's up, TeamSkeet fans? Ready to drool for the amazing Vanna Bardot? This stunner has been chosen as August's All-Stars babe, and we couldn't be happier to honor her this month. You may also know that it's that time of the year when school is back in session, so you'll find Vanna rocking her amazing schoolgirl outfit. As she answers some raunchy questions about anything you can think of, she sets the right mood for an amazing fuck session with Chad, her tutor. Private lessons have never been hotter with this vivacious vixen!
Size: 1.44 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/sz67odfriqag
PolarStar
Added: Dec 05, 2023 9:39 am
Valerica Steele - Rise of the Succubus

Cast: Valerica Steele
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:58:26
Description: Valerica Steele has been practicing witchcraft and is looking to complete a complex hex but requires a specific ingredient-the semen of the intended. Her stepfather, Filthy Rich, doesn't quite understand Valerica's new persona but tries to engage anyway, only to be seduced right then and there. This, of course, was all a part of Valerica's scheme, and with Filthy right where she wants him, she can complete her spell. But soon, the magic proves to be too much power for Valerica to handle, and she is taken by the same hex she cast. Now in her most powerful state, she will go all the way with Filthy and become the succubus she intended to be from the start.
Size: 3.99 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/6nr6q41pg4j4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 05, 2023 6:39 am
Trickery Nia Nacci - Gets Is A Star Athlete That Gets Fucked By Her Health Teacher

Cast: Nia Nacci
Production date: 2020
Duration: 00:41:41
Description: Nia Nacci is a star athlete and she comes to her health teacher for some advice. She just got dumped by her boyfriend and she has a lot of pressure to win the meets that her coach is counting on her for. Her health teacher gives her some special advice as he fingers her pussy and gets her nice and ready to take his thick cock in her pussy. She's a star athlete on the field and in the bedroom!
Size: 1.92 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/dp0128ue6mjd
PolarStar
Added: Dec 05, 2023 3:37 am
Tiffany

Cast: Tiffany
Production date: 2019-01-27
Duration: 00:14:45
Description: Big tits European amateur Tiffany is back to my production and showed how expert is she in hungarian language, teaches two black guys, especially two black cocks! She is one of the best teachers ever. And finally creampie was made from her hot white pussy.
Size: 539.8 MB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/a7jkurj9odh2
PolarStar
Added: Dec 05, 2023 12:36 am
Tiffany Watson. Cheater Cock Eater

Cast: Tiffany Watson
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:33:34
Description: Professor Rubino has two students in his college class finishing up their exams. When Tiffany Watson is the last one to finish, he catches onto the fact that she's been cheating on her exam this whole time! This tempting teen doesn't want to get expelled, so she propositions her teacher with an offer he can't refuse: getting to pound her dripping wet pussy over his desk! We can't wait to see this cock craving cutie next semester!
Size: 2.85 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/1sl6mb7zi84r
PolarStar
Added: Dec 04, 2023 9:36 pm
Tiffany Tatum - Tiffany Tatum Laps Up Cum After Treating Her Man To Schoolgirl Cosplay GP2578

Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:53:04
Description: Tasty Tiffany Tatum needs to satisfy her sweet tooth so walks into the lounge, closing the door behind her while enjoying a lollipop. She sucks and licks it sensually before making herself comfortable on the couch to tease her pussy with her sweet treat. Tiffany unbuttons her blouse and as her boyfriend, Jay enters the room he is greeted with schoolgirl cosplay! All of that sugar makes Tiffany seriously horny and she toys her tight ass with a glass dildo in front of her man!
Size: 4.54 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/2h9tl6hxfdfb
PolarStar
Added: Dec 04, 2023 6:35 pm
Taylor Blake

Cast: Taylor Blake
Production date: 2019-05-18
Duration: 00:44:37
Description: Its senior skip day! One of the most fun days of the year where all the high school students scheduled to graduate this year skip school and have a ton of fun activities! This is something that Taylor has been looking forward to A LOT.
Taylor's friend's got the hookup on a party that is supposed to be really hype. All the popular students are gonna be there plus some athletes from the local University. And there's gonna be some soundcloud rappers there too! So much packed into this day that it sounds like it might be too much to handle!
But for Taylor, too much is never enough! She needs to get the party started now! And one quick look on social media lets her know shes super close to the party! She doesn't even have to wait til her friends get there! Its time to get fucked up NOW!
But when Taylor arrives...something doesn't feel right. Its senior skip day. Even tho the party doesn't start til later, there should be tons of students pre gaming....Taylor is online trying to figure it out when suddenly she feels someone VERY close to her.
That someone is Branden. And he's a little surprised to see this cute little blonde, blue eyed snowbunny in his spot. Surprised...but DEFINITELY not disappointed. And once Taylor explains that shes here for the party, Branden knows that he's going to be even happier with the fact this little bunny barged in his spot and is sitting on his couch in 5-10 minutes!
You see the party got moved. And Branden knows the new location...but Taylor doesn't. Branden also knows all about high school girls like Taylor. Young...impressionable...willing to do anything to be popular and for a good time. Looking at her innocent eyes...her phat ass hanging out her shorts...Branden's BBC starts getting hard. Because he knows that this cute little snowbunny is gonna do ANYTHING for the address to this party...
Size: 4.15 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/4j7bg86o0zm0
PolarStar
Added: Dec 04, 2023 3:33 pm
Tara Spades - From nursery school teacher to fucking on-camera

Cast: Tara Spades
Production date: 2023-01-26
Duration: 00:20:10
Description: Tara Spades has already cum a few times, but she wants to cum some more. What man could resist her when she already has her tits out and legs spread? Certainly not Chris, who adores her big breasts and eats her out before Tara services him with her mouth and cunt. By the way, Tara loves how her pussy juices taste on his cock. She also loves how his cum tastes. What a woman!
"Sex is my everyday need," said Tara, who's 45 years old and lives in the UK. "I've loved sex so much since I was much younger."
But now she's older and in the prime of her sexuality.
Hobbies: "I love running and walking my dog. I also love watching ice skating and gymnastics."
Her perfect day: "A long run, good food and then outdoor sex."
What's on her bucket list: "Flying in a helicopter."
She's a step-mother.
"They call me a SMILF." Step-Mother I'd Like To Fuck. She's definitely that.
She used to be a nursery school teacher. Now she's nursing cocks for our viewing pleasure. We call that an excellent.
Size: 1.07 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/ei5dy6mzgukm
PolarStar
Added: Dec 04, 2023 12:31 pm
Suzi Grande - The Blonde MILF Teacher

Duration: 00:30:50
Description: I love blonde women, so when I spotted Suzi Grand in the street, I walked over and introduced myself. Suzi was very friendly, and it didn't take much persuasion to get her to follow me once I'd given her some cash. The sexy MILF flashed me her big fake boobs and thong-clad booty, which looked incredible, and I offered her more euros in exchange for a blowjob. Suzi knew exactly what to do with my cock
Size: 1.28 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/o1qlpit26lml
PolarStar
Added: Dec 04, 2023 9:30 am
SummerStarz - Schoolgirl fuck and throatpie

Cast: SummerStarz
Production date: 2021-04-20
Duration: 00:31:41
Size: 1.37 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/v80ps7rbt86i
PolarStar
Added: Dec 04, 2023 6:29 am
Summer Col - Slutty Student Fucks Mom'S Trainer Crush

Duration: 00:29:47
Description: Summer Col's just trying to study, but she can't help checking out her mom's hot personal trainer, Mick Blue. When she sees his big dick tenting his shorts, Summer has to tease him by sucking her pen, then even sticks it in her ass behind her mom's back! As his client does squats, Mick rims the college student, then sends her mom outside to keep working out so Summer can squat on his dick. Mick fucks the slutty student's pussy and ass, then cums on her glasses.
Size: 1.22 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/avk207jja3sv
PolarStar
Added: Dec 04, 2023 3:28 am
Stella Sedona - Student Suggests Naughty Way To Pay For Personal Training

Duration: 00:25:17
Description: I saw we had a new member to the gym and decided to introduce myself. Her name is Stella and she was doing some stretches by the yoga ball and thought it would be nice to show her some tips on perking up that nice butt of hers. She was thankful for the advice and wanted some more, but I told her would have to charge her for personal training sessions. Being a student, she didn't have much money so she suggested she could repay me in other ways by brushing her hands on my cock. I was taken aback but also pleasantly surprised. These American girls are really forward.
Size: 2.12 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/ftiaxj10aq7d
PolarStar
Added: Dec 04, 2023 12:27 am
Spencer Scott, Lexi Lore, Serene Siren, Chloe Temple - Protective Of Our Family

Cast: Spencer Scott, Lexi Lore, Serene Siren, Chloe Temple
Duration: 00:41:19
Description: Serene Siren has gotten married to Spencer Scott, so Serene's stepdaughter Lexi Lore and Spencer's stepdaughter Chloe Temple are now stepsisters. This will be Lexi's first day going to the same school as Chloe. Serene and Spencer give the teens their lunches in paper bags, and lovingly wish them a good day. The teens then leave for school.Later that day, Lexi and Chloe arrive home, but their hair and school uniforms look disheveled. Serene and Spencer are shocked and worried, asking what happened. The teens seem hesitant to talk about it, so Serene and Spencer decide to prioritize looking after the teens first. Spencer gets a first aid kit, then she and Serene lovingly dote on the teens and patch them up. The teens eventually explain what happened: some other students were making nasty comments about Serene and Spencer because they're lesbians, so Lexi started fighting with them, and then Chloe jumped in to help Lexi.Serene and Spencer are touched that the teens wanted to stand up for them, and they're especially touched that Chloe jumped in to help Lexi. It's lovely that their family has become so close! However, Serene and Spencer say that the next time other students say mean things, it's better to either talk things out with the students or just ignore them. The teens apologize for taking things too far, explaining how deeply they love Serene and Spencer, and that they also took the insults personally because they've realized that THEY are lesbians too. The teens also admit to being attracted to the stepmoms. Serene and Spencer are surprised and a bit hesitant at first, but then decide to help the teens explore these feelings. This family is clearly close and protective of each other, so why not get even closer?
Size: 666.6 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/5xdectrjrfq1
PolarStar
Added: Dec 03, 2023 9:26 pm
Sophia Sweet - Take a Break

Production date: 2021-03-19
Duration: 00:15:55
Size: 1.12 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/ntxe7rl5iyjx
PolarStar
Added: Dec 03, 2023 6:26 pm
Skyler Storm Will Pounder. Professor gets some juicy wet college pussy from his student Skyler Storm in exchange for a better grade

Cast: Skyler Storm
Production date: Aug 29, 2023
Duration: 00:33:43
Description: Skyler Storm receives her progress report from Professor Pounder and she is not happy with the grade she has. She's typically a straight-A student and will do anything she can to keep it that way. Mr. Pounder is willing to budge if he gets some of that college pussy from her. If she does a good job taking his cock, he might actually give her an A+.
Size: 2.9 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/dcc1i76gcngv