Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 21, 2023 9:08 am
Jordan Maxx | Tyler Cruise (Blonde teacher Jordan Maxx wants to help her student achieve success and erections)

screenshotscreenshot

Jordan Maxx found out that one of her students was selling answers to tests. She was a bit upset at first, but after chatting with him she realizes he actually has a lot of drive. So she does what any good teacher would and promises to help him achieve success, but first she helps him achieve his dream of banging the school's hottest teacher.

Genre: 360p, All Sex, Oral Sex, My First Sex Teacher, Straight

Cast: Jordan Maxx

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:32:04
FileSize: 1.19 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Jordan_Blonde_help_her_student_achieve_success_and_erections_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 21, 2023 4:19 am
Jasmine Vega - My Pervy Narc Stepdad

screenshotscreenshot

My stepdad is such a snoop. He found some illicit substances in my room, and is such a dick about it. Literally! He searches every cavity, and then tells me to suck him off so that he will pretend like this never happened. I guess I have to keep him quiet somehow.

Genre: Cum On Belly, Uniform, Schoolgirl, POV, Natural Tits, Straight, Petite, Brunette, Cum In Mouth, Latina, StepDaughter, Spanking, Teen, Deep Throat

Cast: Jasmine Vega

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:51:57
FileSize: 2.23 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Jasmine_Vega_My_Pervy_Narc_Stepdad_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 20, 2023 8:59 pm
Jamie Jett - Tiny Jetsetter

screenshotscreenshot

Tiny school girl Jamie Jett is selling candy for the church when it starts to rain hard so she lets herself into the nearest house she finds thinking that nobody is home. With how curious she is, Jamie wastes no time and starts snooping and playing around the big house when suddenly she gets caught by giant dude Michael Swayze! She tries to apologize but Michael allows no transgression and will end up punishing the tiny intruder in a very naughty way!

Genre: Schoolgirl, Missionary, Teen, Toned, Wild, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Trimmed Pussy, Cum On Pussy, Tiny, Cum In Mouth, Cum On Stomach, Missionary, Cum on Tits, Natural Tits, Schoolgirl Outfit, Blouse, Blowjob, Cum In Hair, Cowgirl, Hardcore, Facial, White

Cast: Jamie Jett

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:35:40
FileSize: 1.52 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Jamie_Jett_Tiny_Jetsetter_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 20, 2023 5:58 pm
Jade Kimiko - You Don't Suck At Sex, Honey

screenshotscreenshot

After her ex spreads rumors saying that she sucks at sex, Jade turns to her stepdad Billy for advice. Jade shows Billy her pussy wanting to know if it looked normal and asking him to make her cum!

Genre: Step Daughter, Blowjob, Schoolgirl, Asian, Natural Tits, Cowgirl, Cum on Back, Small Tits, Tit Play, Tiny, Doggystyle, Shaved Pussy, Reverse Cowgirl, Cum on Ass, Skinny, Tutoring, Toned, Step Dad, Teen, Masturbation

Cast: Jade Kimiko

Duration: 00:33:32
FileSize: 501.9 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Jade_Kimiko_You_Dont_Suck_At_Sex_Honey_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 20, 2023 2:58 pm
Jade Kimiko - You Don't Suck At Sex, Honey

screenshotscreenshot

After her ex spreads rumors saying that she sucks at sex, Jade turns to her stepdad Billy for advice. Jade shows Billy her pussy wanting to know if it looked normal and asking him to make her cum!

Genre: Tit Play, Tiny, Teen, Step Dad, Toned, Reverse Cowgirl, Natural Tits, Step Daughter, Schoolgirl, Skinny, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Asian, Cum on Back, Cum on Ass, Blowjob, Tutoring, Doggystyle, Masturbation, Cowgirl

Cast: Jade Kimiko

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:33:32
FileSize: 1.05 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Jade_Kimiko_You_Dont_Suck_At_Sex_Honey_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 20, 2023 11:59 am
Jackie Hoff - Busty Teacher Misbehaves With Student

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Big Tits, Teen, Gonzo, All Sex, Hardcore

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:33:46
FileSize: 995 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Jackie_Hoff_Busty_Teacher_Misbehaves_With_Student_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 20, 2023 9:02 am
ItsDaniDay & Jasmineteaa - First Ever BGG Threesome

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Schoolgirl, Uniform, Facial, Amateur, Threesome, Hardcore, Asian

Cast: ItsDaniDay & Jasmineteaa

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 24.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:20:31
FileSize: 626.6 MB

screenshot

Download video film
ItsDaniDay_Jasmineteaa_First_Ever_BGG_Threesome_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 20, 2023 5:55 am
Isabelle Deltore (My Stepmom gets a Creampie from my Professor! / 2020)

screenshotscreenshot

Isabelle Deltore visit her stepson Matt Bird in Budapest. She gets turned on by his knowledge of Hungary's history and she's not satisfied by his dad anymore. After their tour of the city, she seduces his teacher into bed as he watches her get fucked.

Genre: Big Tits, Missionary, Oral, Piercings, Blonde, Bald Pussy, Blowjob, MILF, Squirt, Doggystyle, Reality, Pussy Licking, Cowgirl, Ball Licking, Fingering, Hardcore, Tattooed, Creampie, Deepthroat

Cast: Isabelle Deltore

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:47:43
FileSize: 3.08 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Isabelle_Deltore_My_Stepmom_gets_a_Creampie_from_my_Professor_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 20, 2023 4:09 am
Isabella De Laa - Cute Babe Gets A Deep Sex Lesson From Her Teacher

screenshotscreenshot

Sweet Isabella De Laa asks an experienced dude for help with her classes. After all, he is so serious, wears costumes and glasses, so he can surely give her a couple of lessons.

Genre: Czech, Reality, Teacher, Shaved, Blowjob, Teen, Old And Young, Hardcore, Brunette

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:32:48
FileSize: 1.9 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Isabella_De_Laa_Cute_Babe_Gets_A_Deep_Sex_Lesson_From_Her_Teacher_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 19, 2023 5:50 pm
India Summer | Zane (India Summer fucking in the desk with her small tits)

screenshotscreenshot

Zane is India Summer's favorite student. He makes good grades, he never misses class, and he always pays attention. So on the last day of the semester, Professor Summer brings Zane a gift to show him how much she appreciates his passion for learning -- her "box" in a box.

Genre: Cum in Mouth, Ass smacking, Black Hair, Ball licking, My First Sex Teacher, Blue Eyes, Piercings, Caucasian, Natural Tits, American, Big Dick, Facial, Classroom, Blow Job, Glasses, High Heels, Deepthroating, Naughty America

Cast: India Summer

Duration: 00:23:05
FileSize: 858.1 MB

screenshot

Download video film
India_Summer_Zane_India_Summer_fucking_in_the_desk_with_her_small_tits_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 19, 2023 11:48 am
Hazel Paige & Suzanne Ferrari - Married Couple Shares Schoolgirl Hazel Paige

screenshotscreenshot

Hazel Paige, what more can I say... An absolute Nymphomaniac who just loves fucking. She's dressed like a school girl which is just all of my fantasies come to life.

Genre: Hardcore, All Sex, Threesome, Gonzo

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:24:48
FileSize: 938.1 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Hazel_Ferrari_Married_Couple_Shares_Schoolgirl_Hazel_Paige_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 19, 2023 8:53 am
Haley Reed - Teacher's First Day

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: All Sex, Blowjob

Cast: Haley Reed

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:33:28
FileSize: 1.37 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Haley_Reed_Teachers_First_Day_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 19, 2023 5:46 am
GaliDiva (French Teacher)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Cum in Ass, Hardcore, Anal, All Sex, Blowjob, DP, Oral, Threesome FMM

Cast: GaliDiva

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:25:27
FileSize: 769.7 MB

screenshot

Download video film
GaliDiva_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 19, 2023 4:06 am
Fiona Frost - The Massage Secret

screenshotscreenshot

Hey, give me a massage again. You're not doing anything anyway... Just be a good step-brother and rub my feet. I know you'll do it. Because you like it that's why. I know your secret...

Genre: Hairy, Cumshot, Blowjobs, Schoolgirl, All Sex, Cheating, Taboo, Secret, Pov, Pawg Teen, Roleplay, Love, Teen, Family, StepSister, Teen Feet, Brunette

Cast: Fiona Frost

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:19:04
FileSize: 420.3 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Fiona_Frost_The_Massage_Secret_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 19, 2023 4:03 am
Eva Long - Hot Teacher Makes A Home Visit

screenshotscreenshot

Although Eva Long has been in trouble for fucking students in the past, she still has her job and she's grateful for it. She does not, however, really want to be doing home visits for students like Justin Hunt. Justin has been sick and stuck in bed for days. Eva's principal has demanded that she go to Justin's house after hours and tutor him, so here she is despite her reluctance.Their tutoring session starts out normal enough, but Eva eventually realizes that Justin is checking her out. She plays up to it even though he's making her angry with his actions. She sits so that Justin can see up her skirt and gets increasingly in his space. When Justin starts to beat his meat under the covers, Eva pulls the covers off. While she's administering a healthy dose of shame to her student, she takes over stroking Justin off. Then she starts peeling off her clothes and gives Justin no choice but to let her slide down on his fuck stick.Justin can't believe his hot teacher is riding him, even if she isn't totally happy about it. Eva climbs off Justin's hardon and sucks her own juices off of him, giving him a tour of her full titties while she's at it. Then she gets down on her hands and knees and lets Justin take over doing the work. Justin's doggy style pussy pounding finally gets Eva on board with his good time. She eventually rolls onto her back so she can face her student as he continues to give it to her until he's on the verge of cumming himself. Pulling out, Justin blows his load on his teacher's muff. Now that he's satisfied his needs, he can finally pay attention to his lesson.

Genre: Brunette, All Sex, Blowjob, GirlBoy, Stockings, Big Boobs, Enhanced

Cast: Eva Long

Duration: 00:34:04
FileSize: 2.25 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Eva_Long_Hot_Teacher_Makes_A_Home_Visit_Full_HD.mp4