Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 29, 2022 8:18 pm
Sophia Burns - School Fun (27-03-2022)

screenshotscreenshot

Sophia keeps her personal relationship with a professor separate from her academic life. But when circumstances force her to take his class - and he fails her! - this collegial cutie decides to put his integrity to the test.

Genre: Gonzo, Blowjob, Hardcore, All Sex, Brunette, Anal, Bubble Butt, Small Tits

Cast: Sophia Burns

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:46:53
FileSize: 2.73 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Sophia_Burns_School_Fun_Sophia_Burns.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 29, 2022 5:25 pm
Sophia Burns - School Fun (27-03-2022)

screenshotscreenshot

Sophia keeps her personal relationship with a professor separate from her academic life. But when circumstances force her to take his class - and he fails her! - this collegial cutie decides to put his integrity to the test.

Genre: Anal, Brunette, Gonzo, Small Tits, Hardcore, Bubble Butt, Blowjob, All Sex

Cast: Sophia Burns

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:46:53
FileSize: 4.07 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Sophia_Burns_School_Fun_Sophia_Burns.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 29, 2022 2:21 pm
Sofie Skye (Sexy School Girl)

screenshotscreenshot

What would you do with a schoolgirl like Sofie Skye wearing a short skirt and a sheer shirt? This fun loving blonde wants you to come and play teacher so you can punish that naughty pussy. Watch her get all lubed up and then show off how much she can fit into her greedy fuck hole.

Genre: Solo, Masturbation

Cast: Sofie Skye

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:16:05
FileSize: 1.6 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Sofie_Skye_Sofie_Skye.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 29, 2022 11:14 am
Sofi Ryan - Fucking The Salsa Teacher

screenshotscreenshot

Sofi Ryan is taking dancing lessons with her husband but he is completly worthless doing anything, even sex! Roman shows him the secret to salsa is to make it seem like you're making love to the lady but he takes it one step further! Sofi finally feels what it is like to be with a real man and loves every moment while her hsuband stupidly just watches on the sidelines while some other man fucks his wife hard!

Genre: Reverse Cow Girl, Black Hair, Doggy Style, Titty Fuck, Pantyhose, Humiliate, All Sex, Shaved, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cuckold, All Natural, Stockings, Real Tits

Cast: Sofi Ryan

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:24:37
FileSize: 3.49 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Sofi_Ryan_Fucking_The_Salsa_Teacher_Sofi_Ryan.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 29, 2022 8:12 am
Sandra Zee, Lady Zee aka Zee Twins (Two hotties thank well-hung tutor with a threesome) 4K

screenshotscreenshot

Two stunning brunette babes study at the same class and that means they get ready to all exams together. They read books, work on their assignments and pass tests together. Sometimes when they can't cope with hard tasks they invite a mutual friend and ask him for help. Sure, dude hurries to save two cuties but demands something in return. Naughty chicks love sex very much as well and are more than happy to satisfy his needs in a fantastic threesome sex scene.

Genre: Teen, Reality, Shaved, Blowjob, Small tits, Deep throat, Old and Young, Tattoo, Doggy Style, Teacher, Hardcore, Threesome ffm

Cast: Sandra Zee, Lady Zee aka Zee Twins

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:32:15
FileSize: 3.23 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Sandra_Zee_Lady_Zee_aka_Zee_Twins_4K_Sandra_Zee_Lady_Zee_aka_Zee_Twins.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 29, 2022 2:16 am
Roxy Black / Medical student gets her first anatomy lesson

screenshotscreenshot

As I stepped back into my office there was already a lady there, she said she was a medical student and that some of her girlfriends had recommended me to help her with some exams. You may already know that I have helped many students in my office, well at least all the pretty ones. As this lady already knew the score I wasn't going to waste to much time in trying to convince her of anything, so I walked around the desk and we started to kiss. Then she slowly made her way down to the floor and started sucking my dick. I enjoyed looking down on her as she rolled her tongue all over the tip of my cock. I then stood her up, took off some of her clothes and bent her over my desk. I felt her body tense as I pushed my cock deep into her pussy. I was so excited that I had to really concentrate not to blow my load too quick as this lady was hot and I needed to take my time.

Genre: Teen, Hidden Camera, Creampie, Hardcore, Clinic, Nurse

Extension: mov || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 24.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:31:40
FileSize: 936.8 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Roxy_Black_Roxy_Black.mov
PolarStar
Added: Apr 28, 2022 11:15 pm
Rose Monroe (Rose Monroe Fucks Yoga Teacher)

screenshotscreenshot

Rose Monroe is stretching for her weekly yoga lesson, but it turns into a little more than her average training. When her teacher, Charlie Mac see's her perfect ass, he can't help but get hard. Rose is fascinated by his huge bulge and asks to see it. Charlie will do anything to make his client happy. She starts to suck his dick and can't wait to see how it feels going inside of her. This lesson turns into steamy sex and they love every minute of it.

Genre: big tits, blowjob, amateur, cowgirl, cumshot, big dick, big ass, big booty, interracial, doggystyle, hardcore, brunette, latina, riding

Cast: Rose Monroe

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:24:57
FileSize: 3.52 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Rose_Monroe._Rose_Monroe_Fucks_Yoga_Teacher_Rose_Monroe.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 28, 2022 5:10 pm
Reagan Foxx, Tyler Cruise (Professor Reagan Foxx gushes from her pussy and immediately wants to fuck her student after reading a naughty note a girl wrote him)

screenshotscreenshot

Reagan Foxx is waiting for Tyler to finish up his exam but he is taking too long and Ms. Foxx catches him reading what it looks to be the answers to the test. She snatches the note and reads it but it turns out to be a letter from a girl that wants to fuck him. Now that Ms. Foxx knows he is a lady's man she wants a piece of that cock for herself.

Genre: Masturbation, Straight, Coeds, Caucasian, Orgasm, Athletic Body, Medium Ass, Pearl Necklace, Shaved, Fake Tits, My First Sex Teacher, MILFs, Tattoos, Big Dick, Big Tits, Cum on Tits, Ass smacking, Deepthroating, Innie Pussy, Ball licking, Hand Job, Long Hair, American, High Heels, Blue Eyes, Big Fake Tits, Black Hair, Blow Job

Cast: Reagan Foxx, Tyler Cruise

Duration: 00:44:58
FileSize: 3.87 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Reagan_Foxx_Tyler_Cruise_Tyler_Cruise_Reagan_Foxx.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 28, 2022 5:05 am
Minxx Marley (Show Me What you Did)

screenshotscreenshot

Minxx Marley and her stepbrother, Eddie Dean, have a little morning fun in the shower. But the good times are cut short when Minxx's stepdad, Sergeant Miles, steps in to confront the two. Furious, Miles needs to know precisely what Minxx was up to in that shower, and he is going to get to the bottom of it no matter what.

Genre: Step Brother, Doggystyle, Schoolgirl Outfit, High Socks, Missionary, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Natural Tits, Cowgirl, Step Sis, Facial, Blonde, Reverse Cowgirl, Hardcore, Skinny, Cum In Mouth, Blowjob

Cast: Minxx Marley

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:49:51
FileSize: 1.4 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Minxx_Marley_Minxx_Marley.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 27, 2022 11:02 pm
Michelle Thorne, Camilla Creampie - Head Mistress Fucks Her Best Student

screenshotscreenshot

Horny Head Mistress Camilla has made her favourite student report after hours for some extra curriculum activities and Michelle is very eager to show how much of a good, and fucking slutty, student she is!

Genre: Lesbian, Old, Asslicking

Cast: Michelle Thorne, Camilla Creampie

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:15:59
FileSize: 616 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Michelle_Thorne_Camilla_Creampie.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 27, 2022 8:06 pm
Meloni Moon (Schoolgirl Sex)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Daddy, Cunnilingus, Orgasm, Blowjob, POV, Footjob, All Sex, Creampie

Cast: Meloni Moon

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:20:18
FileSize: 2.17 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Meloni_Moon_Meloni_Moon.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 27, 2022 5:00 pm
Melody Marks - School Girl Melody Marks Fucking LIVE

screenshotscreenshot

Melody Marks has been a naughty girl and she may need someone to teach her some lessons! Codey Steeles cock is up for the task and he gives her everything she wants. She wants that hard cock to punish her pussy good. She goes in cowgirl and rides down onto every inch moaning out for Codey to fuck her harder and do anything he wants. That pussy is his for the pounding. He can fuck any hole he wants; except for that ass; that will have to wait for another day. Archive from 2-16-2021 5pm LIVE show!

Genre: 69, All Sex, Real Tits, Blowjob, Cow Girl, Hardcore, All Natural, School Girl, Doggy Style, Panties, Stockings, Trimmed, Uniform, Masturbation, Nylons, Big Tits, Blonde

Cast: Melody Marks

Duration: 00:59:33
FileSize: 4.3 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Melody_Marks_School_Girl_Melody_Marks_Fucking_LIVE_Melody_Marks.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 27, 2022 1:59 pm
Melody Jordan (Big Red)

screenshotscreenshot

Coach Cummings is such a jerk. He really thought I couldn't make the cut for the football team. So I got down low and put the big red hurt on him! Man down! I injured him pretty bad, so I had to resort to my first-aid dick sucking skills to make him feel better!

Genre: Schoolgirl, Natural Tits, Redhead, Amateur, Rough Sex, Deepthroat, Teen, Big Ass, Facial, Blowjob

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:28:10
FileSize: 1.01 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Melody_Jordan._Big_Red_Melody_Jordan.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 27, 2022 10:58 am
Marley Brinx (Sent Home For Sucking (Dick))

screenshotscreenshot

Marley Brinx has been sent home from school for sucking dicks. Her father, fed up and out of answers, accepts an offer of assistance from Keiran, his trusted employee. Keiran ensures the old man that he'll help reform his wayward slut of a daughter. Once their alone however, Keiran takes full advantage of Marley's big cock cravings, offering her his massive sausage to drive right down her gullet.

Genre: Black Hair, Big Dick Worship, Squirt, Ass Worship, Natural Tits, Anal, School Girl

Cast: Marley Brinx

Duration: 00:28:44
FileSize: 2.52 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Marley_Brinx_Marley_Brinx.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 27, 2022 5:02 am
Madi Laine (Healthcare Student Ready To Fuck)

screenshotscreenshot

We got lucky today..we found a big booty hottie walking along the street. We stopped her and talked to her for a bit, but it didn't take too long to turn this shy nurses assistant, into a full blown slut. We throw some money at her and get her to show us her tits, then she hops on the bus and the real fun begins. After getting naked and seeing her amazing ass, Johnny Love was rock hard and ready to fuck. He fucks that pussy hard in multiple postions. He lets out a huge load all over her face, and then we get her outta here, on to the next..HA!

Genre: All sex

Cast: Madi Laine

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:55:46
FileSize: 3.92 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Madi_Laine._Healthcare_Student_Ready_To_Fuck_Madi_Laine.mp4