Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 13, 2022 4:21 pm
Jennifer White - Cumming To Class

screenshotscreenshot

Hot teacher Jennifer White is trying to get through a complicated lesson plan, but she and the class keep getting distracted by Jordi, who's just cumming everywhere. his desk, his classmates' notebooks, even the blackboard when Ms. White calls him up to solve an equation. The breaking point comes when Jordi tries to cum on Ms. White's ass, while she's not looking. Ms. White realizes he'll continue to be a nuisance until his cock is drained properly and proceeds to deal with him personally.

Genre: Small Ass, Athletic, Ass Worship, Glasses, Natural Tits, Medium Skin, Piercing, School Fantasies, Teacher, Caucasian, Trimmed Pussy, Black Hair, Anal, Blouse

Cast: Jennifer White

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:41:51
FileSize: 459.7 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Jennifer_White_Cumming_To_Class._3796713_Jennifer_White.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 13, 2022 11:18 am
Jayden Black - Bad Religion

screenshotscreenshot

Ever since my mom decided to get all religious on me, I can't even watch my favorite show in the house anymore because she thinks it's the Devil! I bet I can figure out how to get my pervy stepdad on my side, so I can watch as much of my show as I want. Love, Jayden Black.

Genre: Bikini, Pool, Doggystyle, Indoor, Cowgirl, Stockings, Outdoor, Schoolgirl, Bare Foot, Blonde, Big Ass, Bedroom, All Sex, POV, Missionary, Taboo, Step Dad, Teen, Small Tits, Facial, Blow Job

Cast: Jayden Black

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 848x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 01:04:44
FileSize: 882.1 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Jayden_Black_Bad_Religion_Jayden_Black.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 13, 2022 8:47 am
Jasmine Webb - Hardcore Initiation

screenshotscreenshot

When college dean Jasmine catches frat guy Jordi initiating a pledge on campus, she is absolutely furious - she will not tolerate this kind of behavior at her school! While his fellow frat brothers run for the hills, Jasmine gets a hold of Jordi and takes him to her office for a stern lecture. Jordi is relieved to find out that Jasmine doesn't plan on suspending him. Instead, she decides to teach him one of life's most important lessons - don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Genre: School, MILF, Average Body, Big Tits Worship, Brunette, Big Tits, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Principal, Bubble Butt, Glasses, School Fantasies, Mom, Ebony, Enhanced

Cast: Jasmine Webb

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:36:59
FileSize: 483.9 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Jasmine_Webb_Hardcore_Initiation_Jasmine_Webb.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 13, 2022 3:45 am
Ivy Wolfe - Devoured By The Wolfe

screenshotscreenshot

Shy schoolgirl Ivy really wants to fuck JMac but doesn't know how to seduce him. After phoning her sluttier friend for advice, she calls JMac to come over. Once the tall, muscular stud arrives with the book she asked for, Ivy immediately transforms from meek darling to man-eating Wolfe! Ivy devours JMac's huge cock in a sloppy blowjob, then takes every inch and asks for more as he fucks her so hard he makes her eyes roll back in her head. This cock-hungry she-wolf is truly given over to her basest instincts as JMac makes her little pussy cum again and again, until she's howling to taste his jizz!

Genre: Cum Shot, Blowjob POV, Gagging, Cleanup, Woman, School Girl, Fit, Anal Play, Uniform, Hair Pulling, Rough Sex, Facial, Amateur, Blonde, Trimmed

Cast: Ivy Wolfe

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 768x432 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:37:53
FileSize: 203.9 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Ivy_Wolfe_Devoured_By_The_Wolfe_Ivy_Wolfe.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 12, 2022 10:52 pm
India Summer - Dicked Down In Detention

screenshotscreenshot

Remember shooting spitballs at the blackboard back in high school? Me neither, but these two khaki wearing guys are heavy into the spitballing game. That must be why they got detention. Lucky for them, it is with their hot teacher, India Summer. She has some rules, the most important being do not bother her. They cannot seem to follow those simple directions, which gets them on Ms. Summers bad side. As punishment, she makes one of her students take off his pants. She is impressed by his sizable wood, and proceeds to fondle this young stud into a fully erect frenzy. Her other student pretends to sleep at his desk while filming Ms. Summer slurp and gobble that curvey cock. Then, she gets down on the floor and takes that meaty meter stick from behind. Her pantyhose stays on while she gets dicked down by her student until he delivers his dissertation into her eager mouth. How did your high school experience compare?

Genre: Mature, Natural Tits, Straight, Blonde, Deep Throat, Uniform, Stockings, Teacher, Facial, MILF

Cast: India Summer

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:46:31
FileSize: 622.9 MB

screenshot

Download video film
India_Summer_Dicked_Down_In_Detention_India_Summer.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 12, 2022 8:10 pm
Honey Hayes - She's Nerdy, She's Horny

screenshotscreenshot

Honey Hayes, a shy and nerdy college girl, is tutoring the athletic Oliver Flynn to help him keep his grades up. so he can stay on the university soccer team. Normally Honey has a hard time getting Oliver to focus, but ironically at this particular session, she's the distracted one. There is an image circulating on campus of Oliver's "large unit", and the secretly perverse Honey can't stop thinking about it. Once Oliver figures this out, he is not shy to show his meat to his eager classmate. Grateful Honey promises to gives Oliver the answers for his upcoming exam. As long as she gets to feel Oliver's thick cock pulsating inside her tight pussy, Honey will do anything for her new crush.

Genre: Big Dick, Blowjob, Natural Tits, 2534, Deep Throat, Sex, Caucasian, Missionary, Piercing, Amateur, Socks, Skirt, Big Dick Worship, Average Body, Thong, Brunette, Blond Hair, Innie Pussy, Reverse Cowgirl, Student, All Sex, Indoors, Cum on Pussy, Blowjob POV, Small Ass, Glasses, Short, Athletic, Medium Tits, School Girl, American, Cowgirl, Hairy Pussy, Tattoo, Doggystyle, Cum Shot, Woman

Cast: Honey Hayes

Duration: 00:21:59
FileSize: 148.9 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Honey_Hayes_Shes_Nerdy_Shes_Horny_Honey_Hayes.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 12, 2022 3:08 pm
Harmony Wonder (Harmony Fucks Before Daddys Home)

screenshotscreenshot

Sweet teen Harmony has had her heart taken with another stray she has brought home. Daddy has given her his blessing to keep him, but has to fuck him, before daddy gets home.

Genre: Latina, Teens, Schoolgirl, Facial, Natural Tits, Brunette

Cast: Harmony Wonder

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 720x400 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:22:23
FileSize: 181.2 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Harmony_Wonder_Harmony_Wonder.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 12, 2022 12:37 pm
Hadley Viscara - Schoolgirl Seductress

screenshotscreenshot

Pretty blonde Ivy League coed Hadley Viscara thinks she failed her exam and her scholarship is at stake, but she has a secret weapon tucked away under her blazer. make that two secret weapons. Hadley requests a ride home from her professor, Van Wylde, and suggests to her teacher that should be willing to make it worth his while if he adjusts her grade. Van thinks it's a bad idea, until he sees the big, beautiful tits his student has been hiding away beneath her schoolgirl uniform. And after Hadley puts her smooth, delicate hands on Van's cock for a handjob in his car, he can't help following her into her bedroom, where she kneels down in her kneesocks and shows her professor what the younger generation knows about giving titjobs and blowjobs. Van is so aroused he has to bend Hadley over, flip up her schoolgirl skirt, and give her a doggystyle fucking her classmates won't believe. But will Van let Hadley pass his class?

Genre: Tittyfuck POV, Tittyfuck, Car, Sex, Cum Shot, Blowjob POV, Big Tits Worship, Blonde, Trimmed, Uniform, Heels, School Girl, Skirts, Amateur, Cum on Tits

Cast: Hadley Viscara

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 768x432 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:33:13
FileSize: 253.8 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Hadley_Viscara_Schoolgirl_Seductress_Hadley_Viscara.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 12, 2022 10:06 am
Gia Kush (Gang Bang School)

screenshotscreenshot

The classmates already realized Gía is a cock lover and now everyone wants to fuck her, for now she has already been named the sluttiest whore of the generation.

Genre: Blowjob, All Sex, Group, Latina, Anal, Cumshot, Cum Into Mouth, DP, Creampie

Cast: Gia Kush

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:39:32
FileSize: 326.9 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Gia_Kush_Gia_Kush.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 12, 2022 5:05 am
Gabbie Carter, Jane Wilde - The Captain's Slot

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Lesbian, Cheerleader, Blonde, Tribbling, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Schoolgirl, Big Natural Tits, Rimming, 69, Brunette, Facesitting

Cast: Gabbie Carter, Jane Wilde

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x544 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:33:06
FileSize: 417.1 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Gabbie_Carter_Jane_Wilde_The_Captains_Slot_Gabbie_Carter_Jane_Wilde.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 12, 2022 2:35 am
Gabbie Carter - Teen Breast Worship

screenshotscreenshot

Gabbie Carter is back for more and ready to let Steve worship her MASSIVE mammaries. Gabbie is a petite teen beauty that isn't afraid to get down and dirty. She's wearing a tiny plaid mini-skirt and a furry white top that Gabbie almost immediately pulls off to show us her amazing rack.

Genre: Big Cocks, Deep Throat, Facial, Brunettes, School Girl, Big Tits, Natural, Outdoors, Teen, Rimming, Blowjobs

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 992x558 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:30:21
FileSize: 508.4 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Gabbie_Carter_Teen_Breast_Worship_Gabbie_Carter._Teen_Breast_Worship.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 12, 2022 12:07 am
Florane Russell - Florane, 27 Years Old, Well-Educated Student

screenshotscreenshot

It's a situation like few others we face. Jean-Marie, a university professor in Paris, takes a certain pleasure in perverting his female post-doctoral students by handing them over to men.

Genre: Anal, Gonzo, Hardcore

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:43:55
FileSize: 346.7 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Florane_Russell_Florane_27_Years_Old_Florane_Russell._Florane.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 11, 2022 9:32 pm
Fiona Frost - The Massage Secret

screenshotscreenshot

Hey, give me a massage again. You're not doing anything anyway... Just be a good step-brother and rub my feet. I know you'll do it. Because you like it that's why. I know your secret...

Genre: Cheating, Family, Blowjobs, StepSister, Brunette, Schoolgirl, Secret, Cumshot, Teen, Teen Feet, Roleplay, Pov, Pawg Teen, Hairy, Taboo, Love, All Sex

Cast: Fiona Frost

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 852x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:19:04
FileSize: 186 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Fiona_Frost_The_Massage_Secret_Fiona_Frost.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 11, 2022 4:32 pm
Emma Hix(Emma Hix: Deepthroat & Anal Schoolgirl)

screenshotscreenshot

Her naughty schoolgirl outfit includes white blouse and stockings, black heels and no panties, so lithe, natural-breasted blonde Emma Hix's bald pussy and ass crack peek from under her sexy plaid skirt. Friendly, flirtatious Emma tells director Mick Blue that she was a very slutty student -- she once sucked her boyfriend's dick in the girls' bathroom, and she tried to seduce a teacher! Young Emma masturbates using a massager and crams three fingers into her sphincter. She kneels for a deepthroat blowjob and licks balls, making eye contact with the camera as spit flows. Emma's still in her skirt when his big cock goes straight to anal! Mick rims her bunghole, and a doggie-style buttfuck makes her sphincter gape. She sucks cock ass-to-mouth. Naked Emma masturbates like crazy through more deep sucking and slamming sodomy in multiple positions. When Mick cums on her tongue, she swallows semen.

Genre: Gonzo Hardcore All Sex Anal

Cast: Emma Hix

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 720x400 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:43:19
FileSize: 473.8 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Emma_Hix_Emma_Hix.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 11, 2022 1:59 pm
Eliza Ibarra (Eliza's Not In School Today )

screenshotscreenshot

"The morning has just started...but Eliza is NOT feeling it. She thinks, "Omg I cannot believe that school is back open already!!!! At a time like this??? I mean its not like I could do much when there was no school for the summer (thanks mom and dad) but STILL! No school is better than school!"As she gets out of bed, she makes a decision: "Well guess who is NOT going to school this morning? Me! My parents have to leave for work before I go to school anyway so they'll never know! I'm so bad!"Feeling energized and newly excited about the day, Eliza goes through her closet, still thinking: "I wonder what I'm going to do? Probably go to the mall or something...there's not a lot of things to do in this lame town but all of them are better than going to school!"Little does Eliza know...her brother's best friend Branden is on his way to their house to grab something really important...and Branden's always thought Eliza was REALLY cute....

Genre: Rimming, Deep Throat, Interracial, Gonzo, Spit, Gagging, Slap, Straight

Cast: Eliza Ibarra

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:40:41
FileSize: 476.5 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Eliza_Ibarra_Eliza_Ibarra.mp4