Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 20, 2024 8:04 am
Sofie Reyez - Fucked Out Of School

Cast: Sofie Reyez
Production date: 2023-02-03
Duration: 00:36:25
Description: Logan gets a letter addressed to his stepsister Sofie from her University. He finds out that she's been kicked out of college. She really doesn't want their parents to find out, so he decides to have some fun with it. The choice is yours, do you want some sex to keep your mouth shut, or are you gonna rat her out? You can choose how she satisfies you. She'll do anything to keep this secret. Her pretty feet are ready to stroke your cock, or you can feel her mouth with an amazing blowjob. Fuck her in multiple positions of your choice and then choose where to finish your load.
Size: 1.54 GB
HD video type: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Sofie_Reyez_Fucked_Out_Of_School.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 20, 2024 2:02 am
Shay Sights - Big Tits Teacher Wild Public Sex

Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:27:21
Description: Today I came across this sexy teacher waiting at the train station. Shay Sights had travelled over from America to teach English, but she said the pay wasn't very good. I offered the bespectacled babe some euros if she showed me her boobs, and she agreed. Her huge tits looked incredible, and she even let me touch them! Feeling horny, I handed over more cash in exchange for a blowjob. It wasn't long before Shay was on her knees sucking me off, and then we found a secluded place where the sexy brunette undressed and stuck out her nice ass.
Size: 939.1 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Shay_Sights_Big_Tits_Teacher_Wild_Public_Sex.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 19, 2024 11:02 pm
Shae Celestine - Naughty Girl Fantasies

Cast: Shae Celestine
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:11:25
Description: Shae, do you have any wild or unusual sexual fantasies? "I don't know how wild or unusual they are, but I do have a lot of sexual fantasies. So many that the list would turn into an essay. One would be sex on public transportation and another is sex in a concert bathroom. I also have a fetish for fetishes. Specifically though, I love guys with foot fetishes and booty worshippers. I love to have my toes sucked, my ass slapped and squeezed and my butthole rimmed. I also love to be tied up and disciplined for being a naughty girl."Shae
Size: 317.9 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Shae_Celestine_Naughty_Girl_Fantasies.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 19, 2024 8:01 pm
Schoolgirl Fucks Grandma

Cast: Betsy B, Inez Young
Production date: 20.12.2016
Duration: 00:28:17
Description: Inez Young likes a lady who knows what she's doing, and Betsy has been around long enough to know all the things that make a lesbian go 'purr..'
She's a devil with her tongue, and when this lusty grandma gets going there's nothing to hold her back from fucking the brains out of this sexy young school girl.
Ines moans with pleasure as Betsy licks her pussy, and as these two take turns rimming and fingering each other, the juices flow and the older/young couple just gets hornier and hornier.
Ines knows the secret: it's really only an older lady that can truly make you satisfied.
Size: 1.39 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Schoolgirl_Fucks_Grandma.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 19, 2024 5:00 pm
Scarlett Jones - Cheating With The Cheater

Cast: Scarlett Jones
Production date: 30-04-2022
Duration: 00:32:24
Description: College girl and unrepentant cheater Scarlett Jones has an important make-up exam, and she shamelessly decides to cheat, sneakily writing the answers on her tits. As soon as Professor Danny D has his back turned, Scarlett pulls out her tits and sneaks a peek at her answers. Danny ends up catching her red-handed, but he'll soon find himself getting seduced by his horny student and fall victim to her thirst trap, leading to intense classroom sex!
Size: 1.08 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Scarlett_Jones_Cheating_With_The_Cheater.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 19, 2024 1:58 pm
Scarlett Jones - Cheating With The Cheater

Cast: Scarlett Jones
Production date: 30-04-2022
Duration: 00:32:24
Description: College girl and unrepentant cheater Scarlett Jones has an important make-up exam, and she shamelessly decides to cheat, sneakily writing the answers on her tits. As soon as Professor Danny D has his back turned, Scarlett pulls out her tits and sneaks a peek at her answers. Danny ends up catching her red-handed, but he'll soon find himself getting seduced by his horny student and fall victim to her thirst trap, leading to intense classroom sex!
Size: 633 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Scarlett_Jones_Cheating_With_The_Cheater.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 19, 2024 11:02 am
Scarlett Hampton & Kiara Cole - Hands-On Substitute

Cast: Scarlett Hampton & Kiara Cole
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:44:36
Description: Brock Cooper fills in for another teacher and teaches on safe sex. Kiara Cole and Scarlett Hampton are highly interested in the subject and can't stop thinking about how hot Brock is. When he notices the girls whispering to each other, he interrupts, only to find they have a bevy of questions for him. Like a good teacher, Brock takes a hands-on approach and helps Kiara and Scarlett learn all about sex.
Size: 1.05 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.037 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Scarlett_Hampton_Kiara_Cole_HandsOn_Substitute.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 19, 2024 7:57 am
Sarah Vandella. Blackmailing Student for Sperm Supply II

Cast: Sarah Vandella
Production date: 2016
Duration: 00:18:39
Description: Includes: Sarah Vandella's first MissaX.com video, Blackmailing student for his sperm, creampie, Robby Echo"Life is not always fair," Mrs. Vandella explains to Robby, "I know you're scared but promise it will be over in a second. Robby trembles in a mixture of terror and excitement. Mrs. Vandella has had her predatory eyes on Robby all year. She has closely measured his intelligence, his exceptional handsome face, his strong body, and the large bulge that shows at times under his tight fitting trousers. He's the one to give her his seed.
"I need a baby, baby," she says with her sweet baby girl smile but her eyes show her determination. She will get what she wants from him, he has no option. Robby is a muscular boy who could overpower her physically, but Mrs. Vandella is a teacher, an authority figure, and he's just a naughty boy in detention. He can't run, he can't explain his way out of this predicament. There is no going back, he has to do exactly as she tells him to, his cock twitches, he feels the heavy thickness drip in his underwear. He's dreamt about being with her a million times, but not like this, he has to give her what she wants. "I promise you," she purrs, "you'll remember this day for the rest of your life."Mrs. Vandella is married, she explains that she loves her husband but his genetics are not to his liking. "I love him but he's not as handsome as you, nor as bright, but his hair is curly like yours, and his eyes are the same shade of hazel, no one will suspect a thing." Mrs. Vandella demands that her baby not be muddled with his unfortunate genetics. "I need you," she tells him. Robby is terrified when he sees the medication she wants to inject him with. Ms. Vandella explains that the medicine is to clam his nerves, but also give him a strong load full of lively sperm, and she needs it deep, deep into her hungry, aching pussy.
Size: 932.7 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Sarah_Vandella._Blackmailing_Student_for_Sperm_Supply_II.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 19, 2024 4:56 am
Sara Jay Anthony Pierce. Big tit professor Sara Jay helps student fuck for the first time

Cast: Sara Jay
Production date: Nov 18, 2021
Duration: 00:31:15
Description: Sara Jay notices that one of her students is kind of bummed out so she asks what's wrong. It turns out some of the boys have been making fun of him because he hasn't had sex yet. So Sara does what she does best, she helps her student out....by having him fuck her right then and there in class. It's all in a days work for this teacher of the year.
Size: 1.16 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Sara_Jay_Anthony_Pierce._Big_tit_professor_Sara_Jay_helps_student_fuck_for_the_first_time.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 19, 2024 1:55 am
Sandra Star and Ava Koxxx

Cast: Sandra Star and Ava Koxxx
Production date: 2016
Duration: 00:26:59
Description: Ava Knoxxx and Sandra Star booked Luke Hotrod to show them some rhythmic exercises. He first tried to teach them how to sing, play the guitar, or get some beats right on a drum kit. It all sounds horrible and that's when the stud simply starts playing with their big tits instead and makes the two outstanding voluptuous models blow his rod like a trumpet! The two babes with shaved pussies get fucked by the music teacher in the rehearsal room, and it definitely sounds much better when the two goddesses start moaning ecstatically!
Size: 1.54 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Sandra_Star_and_Ava_Koxxx.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 18, 2024 10:57 pm
Samantha Reigns & Angel Youngs - The Brunch Club

Cast: Samantha Reigns & Angel Youngs
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:39:28
Description: Rebel school girls Angel Youngs and Samantha Reigns get put in detention, supervised by nerdy professor Bobby Beefcakes. Mr. Bobby has a hard time keeping the girls quiet, so he threatens to use a paddle on them if they keep disobeying. But these kinky girls actually like the idea, and start coming on to Mr. Bobby, taking charge and sucking his cock dry!
Size: 3.34 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Samantha_Reigns_Angel_Youngs_The_Brunch_Club.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 18, 2024 7:57 pm
Sable Jones - Naughty Schoolgirl Sable Jones Takes Daddys Dick

Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:35:19
Description: Sable Jones can't keep her hands to herself this time telling her step Dad all about having sex with her boyfriend and Daddy decides it's time to show her how a man can fuck and fuck he does, plowing Sable's young shaved pussy full of dick and shining her face with his load.
Size: 710 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (1.896), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Sable_Jones_Naughty_Schoolgirl_Sable_Jones_Takes_Daddys_Dick.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 18, 2024 4:55 pm
Roxie Sinner - Getting School'd

Cast: Roxie Sinner
Production date: 2022-04-15
Duration: 00:41:41
Description: It's time to have some fun with Roxie Sinner. You'll have the option of having her be a professor or a sexy student. Along the way you will make decisions that would impact the outcome. Will you get lucky? Or will you be told to fuck off? Just try your best, it's all up to you. Make her cum, stretch her pussy, cum all over her or inside of her. You're in control!
Size: 2.93 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Roxie_Sinner_Getting_Schoold.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 18, 2024 1:53 pm
Rory Knox - Mr. Rebels Favorite Lesson

Cast: Rory Knox
Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:39:47
Description: Rory is heading to college soon, and she's worried that her strict upbringing hasn't prepared her well for the experiences that await her. In search of some advice, she visits her teacher, Mr. Rebel, to see what she can do about her predicament. Lucky for Rory, Mr. Rebel has all of the answers, and is willing to give her a one-on-one study session to prepare Rory for her new life chapter.
Size: 1.48 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Rory_Knox_Mr._Rebels_Favorite_Lesson.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 18, 2024 10:52 am
Rory Knox - Mr. Rebels Favorite Lesson

Cast: Rory Knox
Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:39:47
Description: Rory is heading to college soon, and she's worried that her strict upbringing hasn't prepared her well for the experiences that await her. In search of some advice, she visits her teacher, Mr. Rebel, to see what she can do about her predicament. Lucky for Rory, Mr. Rebel has all of the answers, and is willing to give her a one-on-one study session to prepare Rory for her new life chapter.
Size: 785.2 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Rory_Knox_Mr._Rebels_Favorite_Lesson.mp4