Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 24, 2023 12:34 pm
Vika Borja

Cast: Vika Borja
Production date: 2021-07-15
Duration: 00:45:38
Description: Vika Borja orgasms while the doctor fucks her from behind. Vika Borja needs urgent medical attention at home. The doctor makes a routine checkup and discovers that she needs to release endorphins to feel better. The best way to get it is to make her have multiple orgasms
Size: 702 MB
HD video type: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/o9bbc4hmeq4n
PolarStar
Added: Sep 24, 2023 9:32 am
Vicki Chase, Lilly Bell, Kimmy Kimm, April Olsen. Lady Boss Performance Reviews

Cast: Vicki Chase, Lilly Bell, Kimmy Kimm (Kim), April Olsen
Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:43:55
Description: Three coworkers (Lilly Bell, Kimmy Kim, and April Olsen) are nervously waiting to be called on by their boss (Vicki Chase). It's time for their annual performance reviews and they all seem extremely worried. Judging by their anxiety, it's clear that Vicki has a reputation for giving out negative, scathing reviews.Vicki calls all of the coworkers into her office and begins the review. After examining each of their files, Vicki comes to the conclusion that none of them are stellar employees. They're not the worst of the bunch, but not the best either. However, Vicki may be willing to fudge their reviews to be more positive... IF they have sex with her AND each other. However, it's all or nothing. If even a single coworker backs out, the deal is off. She then gives the coworkers five minutes to make their decision.Lilly is already into the idea and tries to convince Kimmy and April to accept the deal, but they are hesitant. April, who is married, is afraid of cheating on her wife. Lily, however, reminds April that a negative review can be much worse for her marriage than an innocent foursome. April thinks it over and is convinced. Both Lily and April now try and convince Kimmy, but she isn't interested. Kimmy is straight, so this would be a VERY new experience for her. But with her silver tongue, Lily manages to convince Kimmy as well.When Vicki comes back in, the coworkers are eager and ready to get started. They have a playful, energetic foursome- making it clear that any problem can be solved through the magic of teamwork!
Size: 1.6 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/ndwan5vfkjh7
PolarStar
Added: Sep 24, 2023 6:32 am
Veronica Leal - Once a Secretary, Now a Mistress

Cast: Veronica Leal
Production date: 19-10-2021
Duration: 00:29:38
Size: 682.8 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/8n0l2s9zliyu
PolarStar
Added: Sep 24, 2023 3:32 am
Veronica Leal - Dirty Doctor Does Her Good

Production date: 2020
Duration: 00:54:33
Description: We've got some dirty sex going down in the DDF Clinic that you don't want to miss one salacious second of.
Size: 2.62 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/msp6rify8e60
PolarStar
Added: Sep 24, 2023 12:31 am
Veronica Avluv

Cast: Veronica Avluv
Production date: 30.04.2020
Duration: 00:42:04
Description: Intelligent MILF Veronica Avluv has a knack for understanding people's problems. That's why she's become such a valuable asset to her patients. Her psychological abilities are impeccable, and she's able to suss out even the most repressed desires. Today, her patient reveals that he's been walking around with a boner 24/7 and he needs it to stop. Veronica is willing to try out an experimental method to solve his problems. She wraps her lips around his dick and invites him to finger her until she squirts all over her office. Then, he shoves his rod inside her tight asshole, fucking her until she has an incredible orgasm. Case closed.
Size: 2.61 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/vtrmabv6ml2h
PolarStar
Added: Sep 23, 2023 9:30 pm
Valentina Nappi - My Boss's Ass Needs Some Assistance

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Production date: 05-03-2021
Duration: 00:32:49
Description: Ever since everything been goin on in this country, I had to take a second job. Sucks ass cuz I barely have time to chill but it's better than living on the street right?
The new job ain't too bad. I'm an assistant, so it's like making sure schedules are organized, picking up stuff...easy as fuck. Usually.
You see...sometimes my boss Valentina is a asshole. She be gettin stressed easy and then shouting & yelling....this bitch even threw stuff at me a few times!
I'd quit quick AF normally except...I need the money...and my boss is kinda sexy. She be wearing the sexiest, tightest outfits that show off ALL her curves. Bitch ass phat AF. Seeing her gettin mad lookin all good is a turn on. She got this sexy Italian accent too?? Her mean face makes my dick feel REAL nice.
Her husband been out of town on a work trip for the last week so she been extra mean since its stuff he would normally take care of that now she got to do. Today she called me to her house and said to hurry TF up. Sound like she got something major for me to do....
Size: 3.19 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/lz5v1ec8lt7w
PolarStar
Added: Sep 23, 2023 6:31 pm
Tiffany Watson

Cast: Tiffany Watson
Production date: 28.04.2020
Duration: 00:46:34
Description: THE OFFICE BIMBOLow Level Manager Tricks Gullible Temp Into Fucking HimSal (Jason Moody) is typing away furiously at his desk laptop. He looks extremely stressed and beaten down, clearly miserable and in over his head. Sal's boss, Mr. Banks, pops his head in the open door and tells Sal he needs to talk to him.Sal shrinks in his chair as Mr. Banks scolds Sal for his department's poor performance this past quarter. Mr. Banks then reminds Sal that the new temp is starting today and instructs him to help her settle in.After Mr. Banks is gone, Sal can be seen trembling in his chair, his pent-up frustration boiling to the surface. In his anger, he kicks his chair, swearing 'FUCK!' loudly.CUT TO TITLELater, Sal is at his laptop again but his pace has slowed to a halt - he's gripping his forehead with one hand and typing idly with the other. He looks thoroughly demotivated.Becca (Tiffany Watson), the new temp, knocks on the open door and asks politely if she can come in. She's holding a mug of coffee. She's bubbly and cute, full of personality. Sal's attention immediately perks up. Sal asks if Becca's new temp - Becca says yes and explains that the assistant going on maternity leave soon has been showing her the ropes, including drink orders. She offers the mug in her hand to Sal, saying she hopes it's to Sal's liking.Sal smiles and takes the mug from her and quickly lifts it up to take a sip - as he does so he burns his lip and spills a bit on his pants, swearing loudly and complaining that the other assistant knows to wait for it to cool a bit before bringing it.When she begs him not to fire her, Sal realizes that Becca is a bit of a bimbo and doesn't realize that he's got no power in the office. He decides to take advantage of her and continues to convince Becca that he has lots of power at the office and fills her head with lies that she believes at face value.Sal then asks Becca to wipe his clothes for him and she bends over to wipe the stain from Sal's crotch, starting to soak it up with a dry paper towel. But Sal convinces her to moisten the towel and relishes in watching her spit on the towel to get it wet, loving how blindly she follows his instructions. By now, Sal knows he has Becca in the palm of his hand and convinces her to have sex with him, assuring her that he's the best thing that could happen for her career.Sal will do anything for the tiniest taste of power...
Size: 2.07 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/ox9uq9o4cho0
PolarStar
Added: Sep 23, 2023 3:29 pm
Tiffany Fox

Cast: Tiffany Fox
Production date: 20.03.2020
Duration: 00:35:03
Description: It's not easy to hide sexual excitement when scorching hot MILF Tiffany Fox is around. And while her best friend's stepson plays host to the sexy babe, he can barely keep his eyes off her. So, when he stumbles in on her masturbating, he can hardly believe his eyes! She invites him to penetrate her juicy MILF pussy, and he obliges happily, hopping on the bed and filling her up with his giant dick. Her face scrunches up in pleasure as he plows her and she spasms on his rod orgasmically. Then, she squirts all over herself while he plunges her cunt! Tiffany is what dreams are made of!
Size: 1.49 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/3jwkgyeabqa7
PolarStar
Added: Sep 23, 2023 12:29 pm
Tia Cyrus

Cast: Tia Cyrus
Production date: 25.04.2020
Duration: 00:50:58
Description: Case #8476358 - April 25th, 9:32 PM. Suspect is a dark-haired woman. She identifies herself as Tia Cyrus. Employees alert the Loss Prevention Officer on duty of suspicious behavior in the candy section of the store. The suspect is detained and the stolen edible underwear is found on her body. The suspect refuses to serve jail time or face arrest, and to avoid law enforcement involvement, she strikes a deal with the Officer on store premises. The rest of this case is classified.
Size: 4.33 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/2oza7yx8tvet
PolarStar
Added: Sep 23, 2023 9:29 am
Tia Cyrus

Cast: Tia Cyrus
Production date: 25.04.2020
Duration: 00:50:58
Description: Case #8476358 - April 25th, 9:32 PM. Suspect is a dark-haired woman. She identifies herself as Tia Cyrus. Employees alert the Loss Prevention Officer on duty of suspicious behavior in the candy section of the store. The suspect is detained and the stolen edible underwear is found on her body. The suspect refuses to serve jail time or face arrest, and to avoid law enforcement involvement, she strikes a deal with the Officer on store premises. The rest of this case is classified.
Size: 2.2 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/phrabqlyf7iw
PolarStar
Added: Sep 23, 2023 6:27 am
Taylor Nicole

Cast: Taylor Nicole
Production date: 2020-12-12
Duration: 00:25:20
Description: Last week I was at my boss's house to defrag his computers like I do every other month. I was finishing up and about to leave when his wife called me from the other room. I went to check and she was only wearing lingerie and told me she was bored and needed to have some fun. I wasn't sure what she meant by that but she took her bra off before I had a chance to say anything. I asked her when her husband was gonna be home and she said not for another 30 minutes or so. The last thing I need is to have my boss coming home to witness me banging his wife. Misses Nicole is super hot, I always see her wear some pretty revealing clothes anytime I'm there. She ended up on her knees sucking my dick and doing some titty fucking and then I fucked her real good. Now I understand better why my boss looks pretty tired in the morning at the office. Lol Her pussy felt so good that I couldn't help it and I came inside her. So I guess all my boss's computers are clean now but his wife's pussy not so much.
Size: 1.12 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/60g6qxvebs1m
PolarStar
Added: Sep 23, 2023 3:27 am
Taylee Wood

Cast: Taylee Wood
Production date: 24.08.2021
Duration: 00:31:09
Description: Nurses Taylee Wood and Angelo Godshack have earned a break and they plan to spend it fucking in one of the offices. Getting in their way is the head nurse and a hospital administrator, who are doing a tour of the building and wind up in the same office as them. The head nurse wants to get this tour done as fast as possible, so when she notices Taylee and Angelo are in the middle of some sneaky sex, she tries to get the administrator out the door... but it's never that simple. Can Taylee and Angelo finish all their fucking before getting in trouble?
Size: 617.5 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/ulpb60qqyawg
PolarStar
Added: Sep 23, 2023 12:28 am
Susy Gala - Sultry Spanish Chica Gets A Position On Her Boss' Staff

Production date: 2021
Duration: 01:12:22
Description: Sultry Spanish babe Susy Gala is quite a sight to behold. The scene opens with her sticking her perfect ass right in your face while she talks on the phone at work.
Size: 2.22 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/670vqr4b1yw1
PolarStar
Added: Sep 22, 2023 9:25 pm
Susy Gala - Horny Secretary Susy Gala Takes Pounding From Boss at the Office

Production date: 2021
Duration: 01:17:05
Description: Its the middle of the week and Susy Gala, a Spanish secretary, is horny and has very little work to do. As shes pleasuring herself at the desk of her boss, shes pleasantly surprised when he enters the office unexpectedly.
Size: 2.55 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/8zqsklf6pcs4
PolarStar