Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 12, 2023 9:10 am
Haley Reed, Blair Williams - Anal Threesome With My Boss 2

screenshotscreenshot

Blair has managed to get promotion from Executive Assistant to Director of Sales - not bad for the first year on the job. She's noticed that Haley, one of her employees has been a little distracted lately and she confides in Blair that her ex-boyfriend has recently started dating someone else. Blair knows exactly what to do, and arranges a little fun for them both to enjoy and to take Haley's mind off the situation. Enter the solution to all their problems - its time for some self-indulgence.

Genre: Missionary, Threesome, Facial, ATM, Anal, FFM, Rimming, Brunette, Blonde, Deep Throat, Reverse Cowgirl, Bush, Doggystyle, Ass To Mouth

Cast: Haley Reed, Blair Williams

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:42:57
FileSize: 3.73 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Haley_Reed_Blair_Williams_Anal_Threesome_With_My_Boss_2_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 12, 2023 6:09 am
Goldie Rush (Footsie In The Office / 2016)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: blonde, Blowjob, cumshot, babes, foot, All Sex, one on one, Hardcore

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:33:06
FileSize: 1.07 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Goldie_Rush_Footsie_In_The_Office_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 12, 2023 3:07 am
Giselle Palmer, Sarah Vandella (Work Cums First / 26.04.2018 )

screenshotscreenshot

When Giselle's boss asks her to bring over some important documents that just can't wait, she jumps at the chance to impress, having idolized her boss for quite some time. The door is unlocked when she arrives, and Giselle steps into the lavish home to find her boss (Sarah Vandella) and her boss's husband (Stirling Cooper) dressed for a party. She demurely offers to leave, not wanting them to be late to their event, but the couple has no intention of letting such a gorgeous babe like Giselle out of their clutches anytime soon. Work may cum first, but one can hardly call the kind of fun this sexy trio gets up to be anything like work.

Genre: Threesome, Cum Swap, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Boss, Big Ass, Gagging, Dress, FFM, Big Tits, Oral Train, Big Tits, Facial

Cast: Giselle Palmer, Sarah Vandella

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:49:37
FileSize: 1.98 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Giselle_Palmer_Sarah_Vandella_Work_Cums_First_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 12, 2023 12:09 am
Giorgia Roma (Hard desk fuck with Italian minx)

screenshotscreenshot

My friend had sent me an Italian girl named Giorgia Roma for a casting today, and had explained all the details to her of what would be going on. Giorgia seemed quite excited to naked and quickly stripped down. Her perky tits and fit booty looked excellent in her matching white bra and panties. We took some pictures in her underwear, then some naked photos on the sofa. Eventually, it was time for her to show me what she was capable of doing sexually, so I took my cock out and she gave me a perfect blowjob. I then brought her over to my desk and fucked her pink pussy missionary style. Giorgia then smiled and spread her ass cheeks for the camera as she rode me cowgirl style. I was planning on giving her a facial, but as I fucked her on the side, I couldn't help but pull out and cum on her pussy!

Genre: Cum On Pussy, Casting, Office, Brunette, Teen, Straight

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:32:15
FileSize: 1.22 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Giorgia_Roma_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 11, 2023 9:04 pm
Gina Valentina, Ryan Keely (Teacher Ryan & Student Gina Play In Song / 2018 )

screenshotscreenshot

Young piano student Gina just cannot handle the lust she has for her beautiful teacher Ryan as she sits next to her for her lessons. Gina excuses herself to the bathroom to relieve her aching body. To Ryan's surprise Gina finds the courage to kiss her and finally gets to feel her soft touch, wet kisses and taste her sweet and warm flower.

Genre: Latina, Blonde, Lesbian, Tiny Tits, Big Tits, MILF, Brunette, Pubic Hair, Lesbian

Cast: Gina Valentina, Ryan Keely

Duration: 00:23:35
FileSize: 1.95 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Gina_Valentina_Ryan_Keely_Teacher_Ryan_Student_Gina_Play_In_Song_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 11, 2023 6:04 pm
Gina Valentina (Help Me Teacher / 2016)

screenshotscreenshot

High school student Gina Valentina is hot for teacher Derrick Pierce. She likes to skip his class and masturbate to fantasies of him fucking her. When her constant school skipping results in him calling her parents, she pretends to be her mother on the phone, and proposes a parent teacher meeting at the Valentina residence on Friday afternoon. Finally, Gina can be alone with Mr. Pierce and seduce him to have sex with her! When Friday rolls around, Gina dresses up in a sexy outfit, and applies heavy dark eyeshadow around her eyes, to give off the illusion that she has two black eyes. When Mr. Pierce arrives, she answers the door pretending to sob, and acts out an imaginary story about her mother giving her the shiners which is why she's too embarrassed to show up at school. Concerned she's under severe mental and emotional distress, Derrick insists they call for help. But Gina refuses to let him contact the police. Derrick tries to leave, but Gina begs him to stay with her, hyperventilating through her fake tears like a desperate schoolgirl with raging hormones. When Derrick explains with sensitivity that he came to see her parents, Gina acts even more delusional, ranting that he came to have sex with her. She rips open her shirt, yelling at him to fuck her. When he rejects her, she starts to pound on herself, making visible marks on her body so she can blame them on him. That's when it dawns on him that he's been set up. He has to fuck this crazy bitch or she will ruin his reputation. A victorious Gina undresses her teacher, popping his hardened cock into her mouth like she's swallowing a trophy. After tasting his precum, the crazy hornball takes off her panties and lowers herself onto his cock, filling her willing pussy up to the hilt. He fucks her tight pussy, before spraying his cum all over her face!

Genre: Deepthroat, Tattoos, Blowjob, Teen, Small Tits, Facial, Brunette, Natural Tits, Hardcore

Cast: Gina Valentina

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:42:17
FileSize: 2.05 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Gina_Valentina_Help_Me_Teacher_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 11, 2023 3:04 pm
Georgie Lyall - Hotel Boss Blackmails PSS For Sex

screenshotscreenshot

In the scene she plays the manager of the hotel we've been filming some smut in. There have been complaints about the noise and in she comes giving us grief and threatening to blackball us with all the other local hotels. Although she might not, she explains, if Pascal can see his way to taking his cock out of his trousers and giving her a jolly good seeing-to. Deal done.

Genre: Face Fucking, AllSex, Blonde Big Tits, Stamping, Domination, Choking, Toys, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Blonde

Cast: Georgie Lyall

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:41:53
FileSize: 992.9 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Georgie_Lyall_Hotel_Boss_Blackmails_PSS_For_Sex_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 11, 2023 12:03 pm
Georgia Jones, Jade Kush (Too Hot For Teacher: Night School / 21.10.2018 )

screenshotscreenshot

Jade Kush, a teacher, stares with exasperation at her computer screen where an open email tells her that she needs to get in touch with one of her college students, Georgia Jones. Georgia's GPA is dropping and it's in danger of bringing down the average of everyone in her class, which doesn't reflect well on Jade!Jade reluctantly calls Georgia, letting her know that her grades are dropping and asking if there's anything she can do to help. When Georgia mentions that she could use a tutor, Jade knows that the duty is going to fall on HER shoulders. Although she tries to talk Georgia out of it since she normally only does tutoring during the day, she gives in. It's short notice, but the tutoring session is planned for that night, even IF Jade had other plans...When Jade arrives, she's expecting to do the tutoring in the kitchen, but Georgia leads her straight to the bedroom, insisting that she does her best thinking there. While Jade is hesitant, Georgia is confident and perky as they sit together on the bed. Jade then tries to focus on doing what she does best, teaching economics, but Georgia makes it difficult for her. Georgia can't keep her hands to herself as she touches Jade's arm or picks at her shirt. She's paying way more attention to Jade than to the lesson, no matter how hard Jade tries to get her back on track.Finally, Jade insists that what Georgia is doing is inappropriate -- Jade could get in trouble at work if word got out that she agreed to a nighttime tutoring session. Yet, Jade finds it hard to resist Georgia's charms and even SHE has trouble focusing. Jade can't fool around with Georgia! What if someone found out? Yet, her resolve fades quickly as Georgia assures her that no one will find out...All worries about her job and Georgia's dropping GPA disappear as Jade gives in and enjoys herself. They happily eat each other's pussies out and trib while reveling in how bold they're being. If Georgia could just apply herself in class as much as she's applying herself now, her GPA wouldn't be a problem!

Genre: Piercings, Brunette, Natural Tits, Model Debut, Big Tits, Facesitting, Vignettes, Asian, Tribbing, Girl on Girl, Lesbian, Pussy Licking

Cast: Georgia Jones, Jade Kush

Duration: 00:54:51
FileSize: 3.17 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Georgia_Jones_Jade_Kush_Too_Hot_For_Teacher_Night_School_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 11, 2023 9:01 am
Georgia Jones, Aidra Fox, Emily Willis, Angela White (Private School / 23.10.2018 / S1 E6)

screenshotscreenshot

School is in session as another day in class begins for a rowdy group of ladies at an all-girls high school. As they pass notes and gossip about an upcoming party, the bell rings and the girls' substitute teacher, Miss Virginia Georgia Jones) walks in. Introducing herself, she tells thestudents that they're going to do a little review before she gives them a test. The girls moan and groan. As Miss Virginia writes on the blackboard, Tiffany (Aidra Fox) and Heather (Emily Willis) ready some spitballs to give the new teacher a proper welcome. Tiffany fires one off, hitting theboard right where the teacher is writing. She stops, sighing loudly and turning around just as another spitball hits her face. She demands to know who did it but the girls aren't telling. Heather raises her hand and when the teacher calls on her, she says 'Miss...Vagina, when are you gonna tell us about the lesbians?' The class erupts in laughter. Miss Virginia doesn't appreciate that kind of language, but Tiffany points out that it was supposed to be on their testtoday and their normal teacher talks about lesbians. In fact, their normal teacher LOVES lesbians. Miss Virginia isn't sure what they're referring to but insists that there are no lesbians on the test and the class continues.Later, on a break between periods, Miss Virginia is pouring herself a cup of coffee in the teacher's lounge when Principal Amy (Angela White) walks in. She startles the teacher, who pours coffee on her dress accidentally. As she helps her wipe the stain off of her chest, Principal Amy tells Miss Virginia flirtatiously that she can relate, she's always getting herself wet too. As they chat, Principal Amy tells Miss Virginia that she hopes to find her a more permanent position. Miss Virginia is delighted to hear that but has to rush back to class when the bell rings

Genre: Masturbation, School Girl, Student, Teacher, Fingering, Punished, Teen, Group Sex, Rim Job, Pussy Licking, Brunette, Lesbian

Cast: Georgia Jones, Aidra Fox, Emily Willis, Angela White

Duration: 00:59:11
FileSize: 1.68 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Georgia_Jones_Aidra_Fox_Emily_Willis_Angela_White_Private_School_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 11, 2023 6:00 am
Emma Starletto - Case No. 9356944

screenshotscreenshot

October 3rd, 5:00 pm, Case # 9356944 - Multiple suspects taken into custody. Two white adolescents, one male, one female, suspected of stealing property and performing sexual acts on store property. Estimated worth of stolen jewelry comes in at 10,000 dollars. Loss prevention officer proceeds to question female suspect while male suspect looks on. The rest of this file is considered classified and is only accessible on a need to know basis. Evidence logged on October 3rd, 2018.

Genre: Office, Natural Tits, Facial, Deep Throat, Voyeur, Teen, Cum In Mouth, Blonde, Straight

Cast: Emma Starletto

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:38:05
FileSize: 3.23 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Emma_Starletto_Case_No._9356944_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 11, 2023 2:59 am
Emma Butt (A Freelance Fucking)

screenshotscreenshot

Emma Butt is a cost-cutting CEO. One of her freelancers, Marc, is sick of her money-grubbing ways. He wants benefits, and even though he's never met the CEO, he decides to storm into the office to tell her what's what. That is, until he gets a view of Emma's luscious tits spilling out of her fancy blouse. After teasing him for her own pleasure, the dominant Emma demands he make a choice: benefits or big tits for the taking. Guess which one he chooses?

Genre: Blowjob, BBW, Business Woman, Big Tits Worship, Huge Tits, MILF, Boss, Feet

Duration: 00:34:01
FileSize: 2.87 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Emma_Butt_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 10, 2023 8:57 pm
Ella Hughes (Good Boy / 2016)

screenshotscreenshot

Dentist Ella Hughes has just finished working on her patient Danny, who also happens to be her ex. She wants his big dick back in her life, so she offers him a lollipop for being such a good boy. Danny thinks he can't be swayed by candy, but Dr. Ella's sweet treats are too good to pass up.

Genre: Doctor, Red Head, Natural Tits, Uniform

Cast: Ella Hughes

Duration: 00:31:35
FileSize: 2.66 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Ella_Hughes_Good_Boy_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 10, 2023 2:55 pm
Elicia Solis (Round 2 for tight pussy Essex chick / 2016 )

screenshotscreenshot

Thought I might have to take evasive action and bolt through a window when todays offering turned up. This fit Essex chick had been to see me years ago, and had finally come back to find out why I hadn't got her any work. A bit of sweet talking later and bullshit about my hard drive going Pete Tong and she had stripped naked, and was fingering her sweet shaven pussy on my couch. This was more like it. As you know I'm an arse man, and this chick had a perfectly round solid arse, pity she wouldn't let me stick anything in it! Anyway, I got stuck right into her tight little pussy instead. Looking down at her sweet little arsehole made me want to cum repeatedly, so I flipped her onto her back, this helped, but only for a little while. So I got her to suck me off as I wanted to cum right in her mouth, though at the last second she pulled away slightly and I splattered cum over her lips, nose and nearly all over my fucking camera. Cheers love, you were a cracking shag. I wonder how long it'll take her to get back in contact again?

Genre: Spanking, Cowgirl, Cumshot CleanUp, Sex, Deep Throat, Work Fantasies, Pussy Fingering, Doggystyle, Side Fuck, Office, Masturbation, Facial, Amateur, Doggystyle POV, Indoors, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Missionary, Twerking, Handjob, Ass Worship

Cast: Elicia Solis

Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 24.000 fps || Format WMV2

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:35:05
FileSize: 1 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Elicia_Solis_Round_2_for_tight_pussy_Essex_chick_HD.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Aug 10, 2023 11:59 am
Dulcie and Panda (Office Politics pt1,2)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Fat girl, Anal Rimming, Orgasm, Hairy armpits, Lesbians, Finger in vulva, Hairy anus, Hairy Pussy, Ass licking

Cast: Dulcie and Panda

Duration: 00:35:07
FileSize: 1.98 GB

screenshotscreenshot

Download video film
Dulcie_and_Panda_Full_HD_1.mp4
Dulcie_and_Panda_Full_HD_2.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 10, 2023 8:54 am
Donna Bell ( Young Secretary Initiated By Her Boss)

screenshotscreenshot

Donna the new secretary makes acquaintance with her boss, his working habits and, most importantly, his huge cock. She applies herself top this task, and with a tremendous blowjob, she's just made her first professional success!

Genre: All Sex Hardcore Anal

Cast: Donna Bell

Duration: 00:23:51
FileSize: 528.9 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Donna_Bell_Full_HD.mp4