Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 13, 2023 10:13 pm
Lexi Belle (Watch Me Slap Bitch Lexi / 2011)

screenshotscreenshot

Lexi is going through a divorce and under no circumstance is she willing to sign any papers that limit the amount of money she can get. Jordan Ash represents Lexi's husband and a huge commission awaits him given he convinces Lexi to accept a small settlement. The meeting goes sore and Lexi rejects the offer leaving Jordan no choice but to fuck a signature out of Lexi. This method will later be known as the Plan P method.

Genre: Rough Sex, Facial, Hardcore, Big Ass, Cowgirl, Natural Tits, Office

Cast: Lexi Belle

Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format VC-1

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:29:14
FileSize: 2.48 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Lexi_Belle_Watch_Me_Slap_Bitch_Lexi_Full_HD.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Jun 13, 2023 7:11 pm
Layla London (Teasing Gone Too Far / 2016)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Reverse Cowgirl, Doctor, Nurse, Cowgirl, Big Tits, Big Naturals, Uniform, Natural Tits, Squirt, Brunette, Blowjob

Cast: Layla London

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:36:53
FileSize: 2.08 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Layla_London_Teasing_Gone_Too_Far_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 13, 2023 4:10 pm
Laura Bentley (Night Shift's Naughtiest Nurse Part One / 2015)

screenshotscreenshot

Laura Bentley's husband got in a car accident while getting road head from another woman, and she's got a plan to get some sexy revenge. Breaking into his hospital room wearing a skimpy nurse's uniform and some white lingerie, Laura strips down for another man to show her asshole husband what happens when you cheat on a stone cold fox like Laura Bentley! That naughty nurse sucks and fucks Jessy Jones' fat cock, cumming hard as her cheating husband looks on in horror!

Genre: MILF, Doctor, Blonde, Natural Tits, Nurse, Uniform

Cast: Laura Bentley

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:32:07
FileSize: 2.82 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Laura_Bentley_Night_Shifts_Naughtiest_Nurse_Part_One_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 13, 2023 1:08 pm
Lara Latex - Boss Makes Me Masturbate

screenshotscreenshot

Agents are circling in on Ryan's accomplices, but they need to catch him in the act. Luckily The Madam has a new girl that will fulfill one of his fetishes perfectly. Ariana's tits are swollen with fresh milk and Mr. Madison just can't resist. This time it won't just be Ryan's cameras catching all of the action.

Genre: Blowjob, Gonzo, MILF, Hardcore

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 50.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:25:01
FileSize: 2.13 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Lara_Latex_Boss_Makes_Me_Masturbate_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 13, 2023 10:08 am
Lady Sonia (The Slutty Secretary)

screenshotscreenshot

Sometimes husbands prefer it when their wives get safe little office jobs to keep them busy if they are away on business a lot...
The only problem is for me that I get VERY bored tucked away in the quiet office all by myself and when I get bored I have a VERY high sex drive and a desperate NEED to be a complete SLUT for a total stranger!
Now that YOU have walked into my office perhaps I can show you what I mean? There isn't anyone else about today at all... It's completely safe so do you mind if I tell you EXACTLY what it is that I want to do with you?
I will show you EVERYTHING that you want to see... You only need to ask, and I will be your complete SLUT! Your very own personal MILF Fuck Toy!
Please let me see your cock... If you show me your cock I will show you EVERYTHING that you want to see... I promise

Genre: Bra, Vibrator, MILF, Big Tits, Panties, Nylons, Stockings

Cast: Lady Sonia

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:24:02
FileSize: 882.2 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Lady_Sonia_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 13, 2023 7:08 am
Kleio Valentien (The C.E.Hoe / 2016)

screenshotscreenshot

Kleio Valentien is the C.E.O. of her own company. Lately, she's seen a dip in productivity at the workplace and does her best to please her employees to the best of her business abilities. But even with all the salary increases, benefits and personal days, Kleio still can't seem to get her employees motivated. She decides to put the hoe in C.E.Hoe by busting out her tits and surprisingly her staff instantly becomes hard at work again!

Genre: Work Fantasies, Business Woman, Feet, Blonde, Boss

Cast: Kleio Valentien

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:35:58
FileSize: 3.03 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Kleio_Valentien_The_C.E.Hoe_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 13, 2023 4:07 am
Kitty Caprice (Kitty fucks hard for her job / 2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Kitty gets called into her supervisor's office and gets told that she is being let go. She pleads, begs and because she really needs to keep this job she offers her boss a blowjob. She walks over to his cock and starts sucking him off. She ends up getting fucked on various positions all over the office until she ends up keeping her job after taking his load on her face.

Genre: Big Ass, Big Tits, Vaginal, Shaved, Latina, Brunette, Office, Blowjob, Big Booty, Hardcore, Facial, Amateur, Cum Shot, Busty

Cast: Kitty Caprice

Duration: 00:25:57
FileSize: 1.82 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Kitty_Caprice_Kitty_fucks_hard_for_her_job_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 13, 2023 1:06 am
Kirsten Price (A Full Recovery Part 1 / 2012)

screenshotscreenshot

Keiran is all banged up. After a long and painful surgery, all he wants is to be rid of the pain. Lucky for him, Dr. Kirsten Price is the best
medical practitioner around. Sometimes you need painkillers, sometimes you need sleep, but sometimes, you just need to get your dick sucked!!!

Genre: Rough sex, Doctor, Facial, Big tits, Ass fingering

Duration: 00:28:37
FileSize: 1.7 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Kirsten_Price_A_Full_Recovery_Part_1_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 12, 2023 10:05 pm
Kinzie Kenner (Young Kinzie's First job interview, Hard Candy 2)

screenshotscreenshot

Kinzie Kenner is going to a job interview.
She talks to her friend for words of encouragement and gets the advice to dress and act sexy.
During the interview, the interviewer asks Kinzie to lean against the table as he hikes up her skirt and gives her a spanking.
Great sex follows with 2 cum shots and Kinzie taking it up the ass and loving it.

Genre: Straight, Facial, Cumshot, Big Boobs, Anal, Pantyhose

Cast: Kinzie Kenner

Duration: 00:26:26
FileSize: 1.2 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Kinzie_Kenner_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 12, 2023 7:04 pm
Kiera King (Shopping Splooge / 2012)

screenshotscreenshot

Erik's been swamped in his work and forgot that today was him and his girlfriend's anniversary. He calls in his secretary Kiera to run out and pick something up for her. Kiera and Mick come back from the shopping spree and Mick talks Kiera into modeling some of their purchases. Erik likes what he sees and him and Mick show Kiera their gratitude by deep double penetration.

Genre: Secretary, Threesome, Work Fantasies, Brunette, Creampie, DP, Anal, BigTits

Cast: Kiera King

Duration: 00:35:28
FileSize: 3.13 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Kiera_King_Shopping_Splooge_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 12, 2023 4:03 pm
Kiara Mia (My Boss Is A Creep / 2013)

screenshotscreenshot

Mr. Strong is the boss around these parts and he's got some real creepazoid tendencies. To new employee Kiara's surprise, all
the girls in the office are fine with it. It seems there are perks to showing him their tits: gifts, cash, whatever! But more importantly
there's his hard dick in their wet cunts.

Genre: Cum on Tits, Big Ass, Huge Tits, Latina, MILF

Duration: 00:20:53
FileSize: 1.83 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Kiara_Mia_My_Boss_Is_A_Creep_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 12, 2023 1:02 pm
Kianna Dior (Breakfast In Bed With a Horny Milf / 2013)

screenshotscreenshot

Imagine waking up at your buddy's house after a night of partying hard, and in the room is dude's mom, wearing little more than a nurse's outfit. Pretty clear that Milf wants a piece of your dick. When it happened to Clover, he knew he better seize the day and dick down that nympho. After getting served brunch in bed, Clover flips Kianna over and serves up an extra helping of breakfast sausage.

Genre: Big Tits, Chinese, Brunette, Uniform, Nurse, MILF, Mom, Doctor, Asian

Cast: Kianna Dior

Duration: 00:32:05
FileSize: 2.82 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Kianna_Dior_Breakfast_In_Bed_With_a_Horny_Milf_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 12, 2023 10:00 am
Kelly Divine (The Slutmother / 2010)

screenshotscreenshot

The slut-mother Kelly Divine rules her loyal gangster-soldiers with an iron fist. Big boss Kelly's so tough, she managed to off and bully Jimmy pass any point he could handle. When his temper reached the boiling point, Jimmy decided to show her who's the real boss in the bedroom. He took Kelly to her office and spread her ass wide open for the hard, rough sex she clearly craves. Jimmy fucked Kelly's asshole as deep and fast as he could, making his boss feel like a cheap whore as he striped her face with cum.

Genre: Criminal, Brunette, Big Ass, Rough Sex, Boss, Femdom, Work Fantasies, Anal, Big Tits

Cast: Kelly Divine

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:14:19
FileSize: 866.4 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Kelly_Divine_The_Slutmother_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 12, 2023 6:59 am
Kelly Divine (Boning My Secretary / 2011)

screenshotscreenshot

Kelly is the worst secretary ever! She does everything wrong. Can't make a good cup of coffee, can't fax paper, she's useless. Jordan doesn't know what to do, how is he supposed to keep her if she can't do the job properly? There must be something she's good at...

Genre: Titty fuck, Cum on tits, Office, Big tits, Deep throat

Duration: 00:35:58
FileSize: 2.05 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Kelly_Divine_Boning_My_Secretary_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 12, 2023 12:57 am
Kayla Kayden (I'm The Boss Now / 2014)

screenshotscreenshot

Danny D and his asshole friends are always giving Kayla Kayden a hard time just because she's got big tits and gorgeous long legs. But when their boss takes off for a week and leaves Kayla in charge, she decides she's going to make Danny pay her back in full! First, she has him eat her tight pussy, and then she drops to her knees to get a taste of that huge monster cock of his. He fucks her in position after position while she cums all over his dick and then takes a big cumshot all over her face!

Genre: Business Women, Boss, Big Tits, Feet, Work Fantasies, Blonde

Cast: Kayla Kayden

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:27:32
FileSize: 2.41 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Kayla_Kayden_Im_The_Boss_Now_Full_HD.mp4