Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 07, 2023 1:10 am
Phoenix Marie (Doctor Knows Best / 2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Dr. Marie has been fixing sexless marriages for years. When Preston's wife drags him to her office he's expecting an invasive examination, but Phoenix has a different method. She tests Preston's levels of arousal by sucking and fucking his cock. Turns out there's nothing wrong with his sex drive, he just needed some proper stimulation!

Genre: Cheating, Big Tits, Doctor, Blonde, Big Tits Worship, Femdom, Feet, CumInMouth, Blowjob, Doctor, Bubble Butt, MILF, Couples Fantasies, Uniform

Cast: Phoenix Marie

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:30:05
FileSize: 2.56 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Phoenix_Marie._Doctor_Knows_Best_Phoenix_Marie.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 06, 2023 5:47 pm
Penny Pax (The Substitute Slut / 2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Penny Pax is starting her first day at a new college. While walking to her class, she runs into school bully Jessy Jones, who knocks her books onto the floor as his friends laugh. When Penny gets to her class, she's surprised to find that Mr. Jones' in her class. He assumes, based on the way that she's dressed, that she's a substitute teacher. Ms. Pax decides to extract her revenge on Jessy by pretending to be sluttiest sub this school's ever seen! But will she get caught sucking and fucking the biggest dick in college?

Genre: Redhead, Natural Tits, School Fantasies, Teacher

Cast: Penny Pax

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:36:28
FileSize: 3.1 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Penny_Pax._The_Substitute_Slut_Penny_Pax.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 06, 2023 3:17 pm
Penny Pax, Karlee Grey & Sinn Sage (Lady Boss: Caught at the Office / 2018 )

screenshotscreenshot

Sinn Sage is on the phone selling some stocks and she's stressed out. She had to fire a former employee because she misquoted a price and now the client is unhappy. Furthermore, she caught her sleeping with her girlfriend. When she notices that her employees Karlee Grey and Penny Pax didn't finish the required tasks, she calls out their names but there's no answer. She gets up to find them.
Meanwhile, the girls are in each others arms making out. When they hear her coming they immediately stop and try to look like they are working. She storms in asking why the work she assigned them isn't done. They reassure her that their hard at work and once she leaves the room, Penny's tits are in Karlee's mouth. The girls are focused on one thing and it's certainly not work. Back at her desk, Sinn notices the status of the work hasn't changed at all. When she goes back to talk to the girls, Karlee is missing. Penny explains that she just step out for a moment. Thing is, she's actually under the desk with a mouthful of pussy.
Sinn is getting tired of their excuses. She contemplates firing both girls but figures she might as well have some fun with them before she kicks them to the curb. When Karlee tells her that Penny stepped out for a second, she knows she's lying to her. She can see Penny hiding underneath the desk. She tells both girls it might be time to let them go but both girls plead for their job stating that all the work they had to do is done. Sinn offers them an ultimatum: get her off or get out. It looks like the girls are gonna have to fuck their way out of this one!

Genre: Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Red Head, 3Some, Piercings, Small Tits, Rim Job, Lesbian, Big Tits, Brunette, Petite, Facesitting, Tattoos, Girl on Girl

Cast: Penny Pax, Karlee Grey, Sinn Sage

Duration: 00:41:35
FileSize: 1.84 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Penny_Pax_Penny_Pax_Karlee_Grey.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 06, 2023 2:40 am
Nicolette Shea, Ariella Ferrera (Parent Teacher Cumference)

screenshotscreenshot

Nicolette and Ariella are living the perfect life, or so it seems. Together they're raising a son but everyone has complaints in a marriage right? Nicolette is a sexy housewife who wants more attention (and fucking!) and Ariella is a busy career woman who wants some understanding (and fucking!). When their son's teacher (Johnny) requests a private meeting, they set it up at home to accommodate Ariella but she immediately gives a bad impression by being late and consumed with work stuff. Nicolette can't help herself from seeking outside attention and starts messing around with the teacher. Ariella has a similar desire, except that she manages to get caught. Not one to be a hypocrite, Nicolette isn't about the infidelity so much as that Ariella has the energy to fuck someone who isn't her. Well, if that's what was missing, a big dick, Nicolette is going to make sure she gets it all.and more.

Genre: Threesome, All Sex, rus sub, Big Tits, Squirt, FFM

Cast: Nicolette Shea, Ariella Ferrera

Duration: 00:39:50
FileSize: 974 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Nicolette_Shea_Ariella_Ferrera_Ariella_Ferrera_Nicolette_Shea.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 06, 2023 1:05 am
Nicolette Shea (Ms. Shea's Summer School)

screenshotscreenshot

Tyler thought he could get away without handing in his last Anatomy assignment before the semester ends. He was wrong. On the last day of school, the no-nonsense Ms. Shea subtly cuffs him to the desk before dismissing the class. She begins teasing him as she strips down, telling him to take notes on her gorgeous body. Tyler's forbidden to take his hand off the paper - but will the strict Ms. Shea let him cum?

Genre: Big Ass, MILF, School Fantasies, Big Tits, Teacher, Creampie, School, Amazon, Big Tits Worship, Blonde, Bubble Butt, Feet

Cast: Nicolette Shea

Duration: 00:34:46
FileSize: 2.92 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Nicolette_Shea_Nicolette_Shea.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 05, 2023 2:05 pm
Nicole Aniston (Nicole's Work Is Never Done / 2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Nicole Aniston has been putting in long hours at the office and the boss assumes that she's getting work done and has been paying her for overtime. But when Keiran Lee discovers that Ms. Aniston hasn't done any work at all, he decides to investigate what she's really been up to during overtime. As Mr. Lee soon discovers, Nicole's working as a prostitute from her cubicle! Keiran decides to get his money's worth and horny Ms. Aniston is all the more willing to mix business with pleasure!

Genre: Bubble Butt, Big Tits, Work Fantasies, Blonde, Threesome, Big Tits Worship, Ass Worship, Sneaky, Creampie, Secretary

Cast: Nicole Aniston

Duration: 00:37:22
FileSize: 3.13 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Nicole_Aniston._Nicoles_Work_Is_Never_Done_Nicole_Aniston.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 05, 2023 9:00 am
Nia Nacci - Nia Nacci Fucks Her Co-Worker

screenshotscreenshot

Nia Nacci and Johnny Castle are co-workers. Johnny Castle works out for 10 mins every hour on the hour. This routine is pretty disruptive to the work place but he insists Nia will live longer if she follows suit. Johnny helps her with a few exercises, helps her with form and enjoys the view! Nia has a better cardio workout she recommends to Johnny, he's game! The blood is really starting to flow in all the right places. Who knew under all those office clothes Nia would have a body like that, with her big natural tits, firm ass and sexy pussy, she was born to fuck. Coming to work has a whole new meaning!

Genre: Lingerie, Swallow, Facial, Ebony, Deep Throat, Big Tits, Stockings, Office, Brunette, Titfuck, Straight, Cum In Mouth

Cast: Nia Nacci

Duration: 00:38:21
FileSize: 3.3 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Nia_Nacci_Nia_Nacci_Fucks_Her_CoWorker_Nia_Nacci.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 05, 2023 6:29 am
Missy Gold - My Boss Likes It In The Ass

screenshotscreenshot

My boss is a slutty estie! Yesterday I stuffed it solid job: a little blow in plots, a little blow in the ass, she really likes to be put in all holes no hood! It's always fun to work overtime with a MILF with big balls! Yeah, I really have an ass job! duration

Genre: Big Ass, Anal, Brunette, Big Tits, Hardcore, Gonzo, Blowjob

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:27:44
FileSize: 1.49 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Missy_Gold_My_Boss_Likes_It_In_The_Ass_Missy_Gold._My_Boss_Likes_It_In_The_Ass.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 05, 2023 3:58 am
Misha Cross & Carmel Anderson (Office Anal Threesome / 2018 )

screenshotscreenshot

Misha Cross and Carmel Anderson star as sexy secretaries in a hardcore anal threesome with their office boss. Both girls flirt for his attention and gradually turn up the heat until he can't resist and has to fuck their horny wet holes. They both get rewarded with a serving of hot thick cum

Genre: Hardcore, Anal, FFM, High Heels, Blowjob, Stockings

Cast: Misha Cross & Carmel Anderson

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:27:32
FileSize: 810.4 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Misha_Cross_Carmel_Anderson._Office_Anal_Threesome_Misha_Cross.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 05, 2023 1:34 am
Mikki Torez (Wired / 2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Mikki's computer is on the fritz, so she calls IT before going hunting for the problem amid the jumble of cables under her desk. When Kai the IT guy arrives, he's treated to a view of Mikki's creamy bare thighs showing between the hem of her skirt and the tops of her stockings as she's bent over on all fours. But when Kai announces he's behind her, it startles Mikki into bumping her head! Kai checks to make sure she's okay, and then finds his hands roaming all over Mikki's slender body. The sexy executive soon forgets all about her computer issues when her hot IT guy ties her wrists with a computer wire before licking her pussy! The dedicated Kai shows Mikki the true meaning of a "hard drive" with a dominant and intense sex session. Mikki's computer may not be fixed, but she feels much better!

Genre: Indoors, Face Fuck, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Work Fantasies, Office, Deep Throat, Bondage, Sex, Facial, Doggystyle

Cast: Mikki Torez

Duration: 00:30:39
FileSize: 1.28 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Mikki_Torez._Wired_Mikki_Torez.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 05, 2023 1:06 am
Michelle Thorne (Office Worker Gets a Busty Surprise)

screenshotscreenshot

Handsome banker Marc got in my taxi today, and I was just complimenting him on his nice suit, when the cheeky bloke decided to play a trick and make me think he was robbing me! He gave me such a fright, I nearly peed my pants! Weirder still, Marc confessed that turned him on a little bit, that he'd always had a fantasy about robbing someone. Since I was feeling pretty horny myself, I suggested we find a place to park and have a little fun! Marc was totally on board, reaching in the front to feel my huge tits and calling me a fucking sexy bitch. I jerked him off with my leather gloves while I licked that big dick of his, then stuck my tongue in the dirty bugger's arse. He gave me a nice, rough pounding, then left me with a sticky, dripping creampie before I drove him to work.

Genre: Creampie, Blowjob, MILF, Blonde, Straight, Big Tits

Cast: Michelle Thorne

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:30:53
FileSize: 602.6 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Michelle_Thorne._Office_Worker_Gets_a_Busty_Surprise_Michelle_Thorne.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 05, 2023 1:03 am
Mia Malkova (Mia Is A Blowjob Addict / 2018 )

screenshotscreenshot

Mia Malkova has been dealing with a rather embarrassing oral fixation; simply put she can't stop sucking dick! Doctor Keiran Lee has been a therapist for over a decade, but he's never seen anything quite like this before, a blowjob addiction! After a balanced treatment, Mia claims she's cured, but the only way to see for sure is by whipping out his huge cock to see how it affects his patient. Turns out Mia's cravings are worse than before! Sucking turns to deepthroating, turns to full-blown throat fucking and Mia loves all ov it! Her juicy ass and tight little pussy get some much-needed attention after weeks of neglect until Keiran finishes all over her gorgeous face! Looks like she'll need a few more sessions before she's fully cured.

Genre: Blonde, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Doctor, Sex Toys, Slip, Squirt, Blowjob, Caucasian, Bubble Butt

Cast: Mia Malkova

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:41:10
FileSize: 767.5 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Mia_Malkova._Mia_Is_A_Blowjob_Addict_Mia_Malkova.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 04, 2023 6:02 pm
Mia Blow (Tattooed German secretary Mia Blow fucks handyman at the office / 2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Sexy babe Mia Blow is at the office. Jason Steel is there to fix some stuff. They end up fucking like crazy, getting nasty at work.

Genre: Hardcore, European, Big Dick, Blonde, Uniform, Cumshot, German

Cast: Mia Blow

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:23:37
FileSize: 2 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Mia_Blow._Tattooed_German_secretary_Mia_Blow_fucks_handyman_at_the_office_Mia_Blow.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 04, 2023 3:24 pm
Megan Inky - Sex Doctor

screenshotscreenshot

Husband and wife Steve Q and Lovita Fate have been having trouble in their sex life, namely, that they aren't having any, so they go see Sex Doctor Megan Inky for some kinky help. Beginning with questions about the couple's sex life, Megan asks Lovita if she sucks Steve's dick, and the answer is no. Similarly, Steve is embarrassed when asked if he licks his wife's pussy and ass! Bringing the couple to a bed, Megan asks them to show her how they fuck, but they can't perform, so the doctor takes charge!

Genre: Big Cock, Lingerie, Hardcore, All Sex, MILF, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Big Tits, Brunette, Squirting, Tattoo, Deep Throat, Shaved Pussy, Pantyhose, Facial, Blowjob, Stockings

Duration: 00:31:29
FileSize: 614.6 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Megan_Inky_Sex_Doctor_Megan_Inky._Sex_Doctor.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 04, 2023 12:53 pm
Maya Bijou - I Have A Crush On My History Teacher

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjobs, Foot Fetish, All Sex

Cast: Maya Bijou

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 2048x1080 (1.896) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:47:02
FileSize: 2.7 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Maya_Bijou_I_Have_A_Crush_On_My_History_Teacher_Maya_Bijou.mp4