Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 14, 2024 12:24 am
Jill Kassidy

Cast: Jill Kassidy
Production date: 2019-02-26
Duration: 00:41:49
Description: 'Anytime your boss tells you yes or no, you have to respect their decision.'
-Unknown
THE SECRETARY
We open with the secretary (Jill Kassidy) laying on the floor with her ass up, looking sexy in her white blouse, pencil skirt, and high heels. Her fingers glide along the keys of the typewriter as she types 'YES BOSS' over and over again. In the background, her boss (Derrick Pierce) watches from his desk, hungrily admiring the view.
Once the secretary is done, she brings her boss the sheet of paper, eager for his praise. The boss calmly uncaps his pen and corrects her work. He's dissatisfied, handing her back the paper and telling her, 'Again.'
The secretary grins to herself as she hurries off.
CUT TO the secretary returning with another sheet of paper, with the handwritten words 'PLEASE BOSS' scrawled across. When the phone rings, the boss orders her to answer it while laying across his desk. As she obediently does so, he corrects her work by holding the paper against her ass. After she hangs up, he gives her the corrected paper, ordering, 'Again.'
The secretary's almost giddy at his stern tone, biting her bottom lip as she clutches the paper close to her chest.
CUT TO the secretary knocking on the boss' door. Once she's allowed in, she folds the sheet of paper and holds it in her mouth while getting down on all fours. She slowly crawls to her boss' desk, acting submissive as he stands tall before her. When he takes the paper from her mouth, we see the words 'FUCK ME BOSS, PLEASE!!' written in large, desperate letters.
Finally satisfied with her work, the secretary's wildest fantasy is about to come true as her boss orders her to bend over his desk.
'Do I go out of my way to help others?
Am I sincere in what I say and do?
Have I a good memory for names and faces?
Can I put people at their ease?
Can I take care of all my boss' needs?
Then, one day, I will be a good secretary.'
Size: 4.42 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jill_Kassidy.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 13, 2024 9:36 pm
Jill Kassidy

Cast: Jill Kassidy
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:41:49
Description: 'Anytime your boss tells you yes or no, you have to respect their decision.'
-UnknownTHE SECRETARYWe open with the secretary (Jill Kassidy) laying on the floor with her ass up, looking sexy in her white blouse, pencil skirt, and high heels. Her fingers glide along the keys of the typewriter as she types 'YES BOSS' over and over again. In the background, her boss (Derrick Pierce) watches from his desk, hungrily admiring the view.Once the secretary is done, she brings her boss the sheet of paper, eager for his praise. The boss calmly uncaps his pen and corrects her work. He's dissatisfied, handing her back the paper and telling her, 'Again.'The secretary grins to herself as she hurries off.CUT TO the secretary returning with another sheet of paper, with the handwritten words 'PLEASE BOSS' scrawled across. When the phone rings, the boss orders her to answer it while laying across his desk. As she obediently does so, he corrects her work by holding the paper against her ass. After she hangs up, he gives her the corrected paper, ordering, 'Again.'The secretary's almost giddy at his stern tone, biting her bottom lip as she clutches the paper close to her chest.CUT TO the secretary knocking on the boss' door. Once she's allowed in, she folds the sheet of paper and holds it in her mouth while getting down on all fours. She slowly crawls to her boss' desk, acting submissive as he stands tall before her. When he takes the paper from her mouth, we see the words 'FUCK ME BOSS, PLEASE!!' written in large, desperate letters.Finally satisfied with her work, the secretary's wildest fantasy is about to come true as her boss orders her to bend over his desk.'Do I go out of my way to help others?
Am I sincere in what I say and do?
Have I a good memory for names and faces?
Can I put people at their ease?
Can I take care of all my boss' needs?
Then, one day, I will be a good secretary.'
Size: 1.61 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jill_Kassidy.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 13, 2024 6:22 pm
Jessica Bell - Jessica Bell managed to keep her job by fucking her BOSS

Cast: Jessica Bell
Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:21:32
Size: 963.3 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jessica_Bell_JESSICA_BELL_MANAGED_TO_KEEP_HER_JOB_BY_FUCKING_HER_BOSS.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 13, 2024 3:21 pm
Jessa Rhodes Sweet Sinner

Cast: Jessa Rhodes
Duration: 00:27:01
Size: 1.16 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jessa_Rhodes_Sweet_Sinner.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 13, 2024 12:19 pm
Jessa Rhodes - My Husband's Boss The Power Position

Cast: Jessa Rhodes
Production date: 2019.06.29
Duration: 00:26:47
Size: 2.83 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jessa_Rhodes_My_Husbands_Boss_The_Power_Position.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 13, 2024 9:18 am
Jayden Cole & Molly Stewart - Gingervitis

Cast: Jayden Cole & Molly Stewart
Duration: 00:34:14
Description: Dr. Bradley is about to give Jayden Cole her yearly dental examination. He is assisted by his hot and horny dental technician Molly Stewart. Jayden is nervous about being at the dentist, so Molly decides to comfort her in the only way she knows how. by giving her the fuck of a lifetime right under her boss' nose! Dreamed up and written by Molly Stewart herself, this Project Fantasy scene is sure to satisfy your craving for some seriously steamy redhead on redhead action!
Size: 1.36 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jayden_Cole_Molly_Stewart_Gingervitis.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 13, 2024 6:17 am
Jasmine Tame Manuel Ferrara. Sexy Jasmine Tame knows how to fuck and suck at work

Cast: Jasmine Tame
Production date: Feb 12, 2023
Duration: 00:29:57
Description: Manuel should know better than to smoke in the office. His boss Jasmine Tame hates smoking, but in the case of Manuel and his big French cock, she can make an exception ... just this once. But once you cum on my face, I need that report asap.
Size: 1.09 GB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jasmine_Tame_Manuel_Ferrara._Sexy_Jasmine_Tame_knows_how_to_fuck_and_suck_at_work.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 13, 2024 3:16 am
Jasmine Jae - Waking Up The Comatose Cock

Cast: Jasmine Jae
Production date: 2018-12-08
Duration: 00:32:39
Description: Keiran Lee wakes up in the hospital and is shocked to find his cock bandaged up. He has flashbacks of a sexy work encounter, but tells his wife he must have amnesia. Thankfully, sexy nurse Jasmine Jae is there to take care of him. Jasmine gets Keiran's pesky wife out of the way long enough to run some specialized tests on his hard cock!
Size: 1.38 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jasmine_Jae_Waking_Up_The_Comatose_Cock.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 13, 2024 12:14 am
Jade Maris - You Can Boss Me Around Lil Sis

Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:34:38
Description: Jade Maris is the next contestant on Pristine Edge's gameshow, where her son Jayden Marcos will get to pick out a new stepsister. Pristine and Jayden interview Jade, who wants a new stepbrother to boss around. During the interview, Jade takes the opportunity to flash Jayden her bare pussy beneath her miniskirt.
Size: 389.8 MB
HD video type: 540p
Quality: SD
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jade_Maris_You_Can_Boss_Me_Around_Lil_Sis.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 12, 2024 9:31 pm
Izzy Lush - Case No. 0921993

Cast: Izzy Lush
Production date: 2018-10-10
Duration: 00:49:11
Description: October 10th, 6:43 pm, Case 0921993 - White, adolescent female is suspected to have stolen goods from the adult section of the store. Method used is classic dressing room theft. Loss prevention officers claims she walked into dressing room with merchandise and left with nothing. Suspect denies claims, but upon further interrogation, changes her story. The rest of this file is considered classified and only accessible by high clearance personnel. Evidence logged on October, 10th, 2018.
Size: 4.17 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Izzy_Lush_Case_No._0921993.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 12, 2024 6:12 pm
Ivy Rein - Bitchy Boss Ivy Rein Sucks Her Married Employee Dry After Fucking

Duration: 01:13:02
Description: Cock hungry boss Ivy Rein has been dreaming about fucking her employee, Jay so when she wakes, this sex crazed blonde feels hornier than ever. She quickly invites him over to her place for some home working and while waiting, decides to pleasure her pussy with her fingers and a golden vibe. When Jay arrives, he gets straight to work and Ivy comes onto him. He hesitates at first, explaining that he is happily married, but this bitchy boss keeps up her seduction attempts and is soon swapping oral skills with her hung employee!
Size: 1022.2 MB
HD video type: 480p
Video: 848x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Ivy_Rein_Bitchy_Boss_Ivy_Rein_Sucks_Her_Married_Employee_Dry_After_Fucking_GP2855.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 12, 2024 3:12 pm
Isizzu aka Michaela Isizzu - My Boss Is Better Than Yours

Duration: 00:22:28
Description: Blonde, irresistible, exotic beauty Michaela Isizzu lives out her fantasy in leather and restraints in this walk on the wild side under the watchful eye of erotic taskmaster Mterifico. The deeply sensual Michaela uses ropes, lingerie, and her ultra-feminine physique to provoke her patient lover beyond the limits of his self-control. Drawn into action the tall, strong male uses his riding crop, hands, and deep experience of erotica to push his captive lover to realms of raw, unbridled ecstasy that neither thought possible.
Size: 283.8 MB
Video: 852x480 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Isizzu_aka_Michaela_Isizzu_My_Boss_Is_Better_Than_Yours.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 12, 2024 12:11 pm
Holly Day - Fucking The Boss

Duration: 00:24:36
Size: 287.2 MB
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Holly_Day_Fucking_The_Boss.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 12, 2024 9:09 am
Holly Day - Fuckin' In The Boss'S Office

Production date: 2024
Duration: 00:30:25
Description: Scott Nails is hard at work, but his hot coworker, Holly Day, is determined to make him HARD at work. She flashes him her pretty tits while he's on a call and then starts playing with her pussy where only he can see. Scott's afraid they'll get caught as she sucks his dick under his desk, but the bespectacled babe convinces him to bend her over and fuck her. Holly grabs Scott by the tie as he pounds her in missionary before they sneak into the boss's office to screw on his desk!
Size: 1.24 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Holly_Day_Fuckin_In_The_BossS_Office.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 12, 2024 6:08 am
Holly Day - Fuckin' In The Boss'S Office

Production date: 2024
Duration: 00:30:25
Description: Scott Nails is hard at work, but his hot coworker, Holly Day, is determined to make him HARD at work. She flashes him her pretty tits while he's on a call and then starts playing with her pussy where only he can see. Scott's afraid they'll get caught as she sucks his dick under his desk, but the bespectacled babe convinces him to bend her over and fuck her. Holly grabs Scott by the tie as he pounds her in missionary before they sneak into the boss's office to screw on his desk!
Size: 411.3 MB
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Holly_Day_Fuckin_In_The_BossS_Office.mp4