Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 13, 2023 9:56 pm
Kat Marie - Aced It

Cast: Kat Marie
Production date: 2023-10-12
Duration: 00:39:42
Description: Kat, a successful, smart, and ambitious lawyer, is called to Principal Miles' office because of her daughter's behavior issues. The girl is a star tennis player with an attitude problem, and she recently went into an argument with her coach that ended terribly. At the risk of losing her scholarship, Kat would pull out her legal (and sexual) resources to ensure that her daughter's bright future is secured.
Size: 1.96 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kat_Marie_Aced_It.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 13, 2023 6:55 pm
Kagney Linn Karter - Hot Teacher Kagney Linn Karter Makes A Distracted Student Learn

Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:33:00
Size: 737.5 MB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kagney_Linn_Karter_Hot_Teacher_Kagney_Linn_Karter_Makes_A_Distracted_Student_Learn.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 13, 2023 3:54 pm
Kagney Linn Karter - Cupcakes

Duration: 00:27:05
Size: 496.2 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kagney_Linn_Karter_Cupcakes.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 13, 2023 12:53 pm
Kagney Linn Karter - Cupcakes

Duration: 00:27:05
Size: 1.01 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kagney_Linn_Karter_Cupcakes.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 13, 2023 9:53 am
Justine Jakobs GI Joey. Fit yoga instructor Justine Jakobs works up a sweat riding client's cock

Cast: Justine Jakobs
Production date: Nov 13, 2023
Duration: 00:42:46
Description: GI Joey takes Justine Jakobs' yoga class because he wants a reason to get to know her better. Lucky for him, he's better at fucking than he is at yoga. Justine is lucky as well as instead of continuing to try and teach him yoga, she can get a good orgasm and stress relief by fucking instead.
Size: 1.59 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Justine._yoga_instructor_Justine_Jakobs_works_up_a_sweat_riding_clients_cock.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 13, 2023 6:50 am
Josephine aka Josephine James - Josephine Gives A Bridal Suite Tour That Takes A Sexy Turn

Duration: 00:20:49
Description: Josephine James has a potential new client to show off the bridal suite at her resort, and after giving him a brief tour and rundown of the amenities, is keen to get him on the bed for him to try it out. With them both sat together on the bed, she finds out he hasn't been with a woman yet and she encourages him to relax as she pulls off his shirt and gives him a little backrub. Sensing he's getting turned on, she reaches down and caresses the bulge in his shorts before pulling them off and stroking and sucking his hard cock, before pulling out her huge mature MILF tits and slipping off her panties.
Size: 1.12 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Josephine_aka_Josephine_James_Josephine_Gives_A_Bridal_Suite_Tour_That_Takes_A_Sexy_Turn.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 13, 2023 3:49 am
JoJo aka JoJo Robinson - Seduces Her Personal Trainer

Duration: 00:21:12
Description: Curvy MILF JoJo has hired on a personal trainer and showed up late for her appointment, but he wastes little time getting her to work on her exercise routine, with plenty of hands-on improvements and exercises. As the lesson continues, they both work up a sweat and he encourages her to shed some layers to get more comfortable - first down to her lacy pink panties, then popping off her cut-off shirt to hang out in her matching pink bra - and she notices a slight bulge growing in his pants as she caresses his bare chest, and encouraging him to strip down to his boxers.
Size: 1.15 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: JoJo_aka_JoJo_Robinson_Seduces_Her_Personal_Trainer.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 13, 2023 12:48 am
JoJo aka JoJo Robinson - Busty Amateur MILF JoJo Is Back For More Hardcore Action

Duration: 00:19:39
Description: Busty brunette MILF JoJo is in a bit of a bind today, swinging by the mechanic and expecting to pick up her car only to be told the boss isn't around and the young man who is in today has no clue about her car. After some back and forth, he remembers seeing her car but JoJo finds herself strapped for cash, and decides to turn on the charm and convince him another way. She starts with slow caressing and pulling off his shirt, then slowly pulling off his shorts and sitting him down in front of her while she strips off his boxers and starts stroking then sucking his hard cock.
Size: 1.07 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: JoJo_aka_JoJo_Robinson_Busty_Amateur_MILF_JoJo_Is_Back_For_More_Hardcore_Action.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 12, 2023 9:47 pm
Jewelz Blu, Nicole Doshi - Getting Back In The Saddle

Duration: 00:28:53
Size: 1.18 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jewelz_Blu_Nicole_Doshi_Getting_Back_In_The_Saddle.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 12, 2023 6:45 pm
Jessica Ryan, Lacey London - Sgt. Ryan's Home for Wayward Girls pt. 2

Cast: Jessica Ryan, Lacey London
Production date: 2023-08-26
Duration: 00:39:21
Description: Previously, Lacey London and Scarlett Sage arrived at the home of Sgt. Ryan (Jessica Ryan), to stay with her in lieu of incarceration at a reform school due to their bad behavior. After laying down the law to them of how she is intent on instilling discipline, Lacey quickly decides to escape and never come back. But her friend Scarlett will miss her, and the two girls make love on the eve of parting. In Part 2, Sgt. Ryan encounters Scarlett in the hallway, and then goes to Lacey's room to check on her. Suspecting that she's been up to hanky-panky with Scarlett, she confronts Lacey who denies it, but the sergeant doesn't believe her. Having LL get down on her knees, Ryan declares: "You think you're tough, but you're not. I've broken girls bigger and better than you. You need discipline". Sitting down on her bed, Ryan leans back and sticks out her leg, commanding: "Kiss my feet". She threatens to lock Scarlett up in the basement, and then drops off her high-heeled shoe. Lacey reluctantly takes the older woman's foot and kisses her toes. "Leave her alone", Lacey says defiantly, adding: "I love her and she loves me". "Will you do anything for her? Let's see how far you'll go", Sgt. Ryan declares.London sucks on the sergeant's toes, and as she repeatedly licks the sole of Jessica's foot, the older woman becomes turned on. Lacey gets on the bed and pulls Ryan's panties to the side, and goes down on her. Jessica gets on top of the girl and takes charge, while Scarlett in the hallway is listening at the door, a tear running down her cheek, and distraught, slinks back to her own room.
Ryan brusquely removes Lacey's clothing, and begins sucking lasciviously on Lacey's nipples. Moving down her body, she begins licking at the girl's pussy, all the while staring intently into her eyes. Watch the sensual scene unfold..
Size: 1.55 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jessica_Ryan_Lacey_London_Sgt._Ryans_Home_for_Wayward_Girls_pt._2.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 12, 2023 3:44 pm
Jayden Cole, Nicole Doshi - The Work Party pt. 2

Cast: Jayden Cole, Nicole Doshi
Production date: 2023-01-14
Duration: 00:37:51
Description: Previously, Jayden (Cole) and Kyler (Quinn) snuck out of a party for all the office workers to chat upstairs in a bedroom, leading to older Jayden seducing Kyler.Now Jayden's employee visits her boss's home. "I invite everybody new in the office over for drinks", Jayden explains, but it's obvious that she's attracted to the buxom Nicole (Doshi). Nicole gushes about her admiration for Jayden, declaring "You're my hero". The ladies sit comfortably on a couch on the terrace, framed by palm trees.
Both of them seem overly polite, even a bit nervous getting together privately with such attractive co-workers, Nicole apologizing profusely for not telling her boss that she's a teetotaler. After a few pleasantries, Jayden suddenly leans over and plants a solid smooch on Nicole's lips, and immediately apologizes, but Nicole is all smiles, clearly thrilled at such an intimacy with her role model. "I should have asked first. We have to have affirmative consent here", Jayden declares, her tone just slightly sarcastic.
"I wanted you to kiss me", Nicole responds, and the two of them immediately lock lips again. Jayden touches Nicole's knee lightly while complementing the precocious 22-year-old. The mutual admiration society escalates, and Jayden announces: "Come on, I want to show you my bedroom". Nicole asserts herself, countering: "Can't we stay here?". "Sure", Jayden replies, but it seems that there's a hint of competition to establish who's in charge going on, underneath the outward "all smiles" facade of the women.
After some caressing and more soulful kissing, Nicole pops the question: "Have you ever been with a woman? I've always liked women, not girls, but women", Nicole emphasizes. "What other secrets do you have?", Jayden asks. "Let me show you", Nicole responds, and embraces her boss, the ladies taking it up a notch. Nicole's breathing becomes heavy as Jayden showers her with kisses, lowering the youngster's top to suck at her nipple. Nicole reciprocates, declaring of Jayden's ample breasts: "They're so perfect!". They undress each other, and Nicole is soon licking her boss's shaved pussy, while intently maintaining eye contact. Watch the hot scene go way past fraternization...
Size: 1.94 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jayden_Cole_Nicole_Doshi_The_Work_Party_pt._2.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 12, 2023 12:45 pm
Jamie Michelle, Jax Slayher

Cast: Jamie Michelle, Jax Slayher
Production date: 2023-01-13
Duration: 00:40:24
Description: Jamie noticed that there was a new neighbor that just moved into the neighborhood. She noticed that he was good looking and very fit. So Jamie decided to introduce herself to him and also welcome him into the neighborhood. So Jamie brought him a plant as a house warming gift. Jax was his name. And right after she met him, she knew she had to have him! So after Jamie left she came back 5 minutes later with an orange, the came back 5 minutes after that with a scented candle. She just couldn't get enough of looking at him. Then she came one last time in a robe, pushed her way into Jax's house and dropped her robe to get Jax's opining on her body. Jax dropped his jaw and Jamie knew she had him right where she wanted him. So Jamie jumped onto Jax's lap and pulls out his huge dick and started sucking it. Then Jamie got on top of him and started riding him. Jax then bent Jamie over and rammed her from behind until she came. Then Jax busted his nut all over her face. Jamie loves welcoming new hunks into the neighborhood.
Size: 2.85 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jamie_Michelle_Jax_Slayher.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 12, 2023 9:41 am
Ivy Lebelle - The A-One Sauce

Duration: 00:40:25
Description: One thing about me, if I want something, I don't give up. I have been wanting sexy Ivy Lebelle to visit my room for a long time, and here she is! Everything about her, from her personality to her ass, to her skills, is just A1 perfect, all the way. Now I have to focus on getting her to come back!
Size: 621 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Ivy_Lebelle_The_AOne_Sauce.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 12, 2023 6:41 am
Ivy Lebelle - The A-One Sauce

Duration: 00:40:25
Description: One thing about me, if I want something, I don't give up. I have been wanting sexy Ivy Lebelle to visit my room for a long time, and here she is! Everything about her, from her personality to her ass, to her skills, is just A1 perfect, all the way. Now I have to focus on getting her to come back!
Size: 1.44 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Ivy_Lebelle_The_AOne_Sauce.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 12, 2023 3:40 am
Isabella Nice & Aviana Violet - Freeuse Yoga

Cast: Isabella Nice & Aviana Violet
Production date: 2023-08-11
Duration: 00:58:40
Description: BFFS Aviana and Isabella hire a private yoga instructor to improve their flexibility and continue to shape their perfect bodies. Juan, the yoga expert, is known for his unique approach to teaching and his amazing results. The true secret to Juan's special method is freeusing, making yoga an intense and steamy discipline!
Size: 2.62 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Isabella_Nice_Aviana_Violet_Freeuse_Yoga.mp4