Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am
Arabelle Raphael - Arabelle Raphael Fuck & Foot Fetish

Cast: Arabelle Raphael
Production date: 2024-01-01
Duration: 00:34:26
Description: Blisteringly hot, lush-lipped brunette diva Arabelle Raphael slowly unzips her shiny black latex bodysuit, unleashing her ravishingly big tits. Her mammoth jugs sway back and forth as she lays on the dirty talk for director / stud Mick Blue, who captures their private date with intimate, POV-style shooting. Arabelle takes Mick's prick in her mouth for a spit-slathered blowjob. His big cock disappears between her gargantuan boobs in a squeezing titty fuck. Arabelle takes a doggie-style vaginal drilling. Mick hands his camera to Arabelle so she can capture him eating her trimmed snatch while they maintain eye contact. Foot fetish: She strips off her giant black heels to jerk his hard meat with her sexy bare feet! Mick slams her snatch in several positions. He finally reaches orgasm while buried in her slick slit. When he withdraws, a sticky creampie flood drains from her fully fucked twat. Arabelle licks her wet fingers clean as the date concludes.
Size: 625.8 MB
HD video type: 544p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: SD
Video: 960x544 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Arabelle_Raphael_Arabelle_Raphael_Fuck_Foot_Fetish.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 14, 2024 6:09 am
Arabelle Raphael - Arabelle Raphael Fuck & Foot Fetish K

Cast: Arabelle Raphael
Production date: 2024-01-01
Duration: 00:34:26
Description: Blisteringly hot, lush-lipped brunette diva Arabelle Raphael slowly unzips her shiny black latex bodysuit, unleashing her ravishingly big tits. Her mammoth jugs sway back and forth as she lays on the dirty talk for director / stud Mick Blue, who captures their private date with intimate, POV-style shooting. Arabelle takes Mick's prick in her mouth for a spit-slathered blowjob. His big cock disappears between her gargantuan boobs in a squeezing titty fuck. Arabelle takes a doggie-style vaginal drilling. Mick hands his camera to Arabelle so she can capture him eating her trimmed snatch while they maintain eye contact. Foot fetish: She strips off her giant black heels to jerk his hard meat with her sexy bare feet! Mick slams her snatch in several positions. He finally reaches orgasm while buried in her slick slit. When he withdraws, a sticky creampie flood drains from her fully fucked twat. Arabelle licks her wet fingers clean as the date concludes.
Size: 3.64 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Arabelle_Raphael_Arabelle_Raphael_Fuck_Foot_Fetish_K.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 14, 2024 3:11 am
Arabelle Raphael & Rissa May - My Son's Slutty GF Earns Cah

Cast: Arabelle Raphael & Rissa May
Production date: 2024-01-06
Duration: 00:36:21
Description: Rissa May is going home with her man for their senior year of college break to meet his family, Arabelle Raphael and Scott Nails. Her boyfriend is so distracted by his shitty state of finances that he's paying Rissa's pussy no attention. Frustrated, Rissa decides to tour the house solo, running right into the hot hardcore action of Arabelle and Scott. Scott realizes his son is home and quickly gets dressed leaving Arabelle to play with her wand. As Scott exits, Rissa enters and surprises Arabelle with her big naturals. When Scott finds the hot scissoring lesbian action happening in his bedroom he happily helps his son out with a loan to sneak away from him and join the threesome.
Size: 503.9 MB
HD video type: 480p
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Arabelle_Raphael_Rissa_May_My_Sons_Slutty_GF_Earns_Cah.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 14, 2024 12:08 am
April Olsen, Kira Fox aka Chloe Cooper - Ski Mask Slut Spices It Up

Production date: 2024
Duration: 00:29:14
Description: While April Olsen and Dan Damage are fooling around in bed, about to make things extra spicy with a pair of handcuffs, they hear what sounds like someone breaking into the house! Turns out they've got a hot cat burglar on their hands - a ski mask wearing babe with big tits, Chloe Cooper. The opportunity to get really kinky presents itself, so why not take advantage? The couple teams up against the intruder and wrap her up into a threesome to teach her a lesson!
Size: 675.9 MB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: April_Olsen_Kira_Fox_aka_Chloe_Cooper_Ski_Mask_Slut_Spices_It_Up.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 13, 2024 9:08 pm

Description: While April Olsen and Dan Damage are fooling around in bed, about to make things extra spicy with a pair of handcuffs, they hear what sounds like someone breaking into the house! Turns out they've got a hot cat burglar on their hands - a ski mask wearing babe with big tits, Chloe Cooper. The opportunity to get really kinky presents itself, so why not take advantage? The couple teams up against the intruder and wrap her up into a threesome to teach her a lesson!
Size: 392.6 MB
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

PolarStar
Added: Mar 13, 2024 6:02 pm

Size: 1.1 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

PolarStar
Added: Mar 13, 2024 3:01 pm
April Dawn

Cast: April Dawn
Production date: 2024-02-08
Duration: 00:54:14
Description: Another year, another increase in profit.Yessir! Business is booming! So much that all this xtra bread just been sittin there for too long.Mite as well put it to use rite?That's exactly what I did. Already running one business so I mite as well make it 2!Thats why I opened up a restaurant! I love food and this a good way to make even more bread!At least thats what I thought. Things look like they goin good. We always busy and supply prices low. So why the bread not adding up??? Shii giving me a headache.I think I mite have a reason. The manager April. She the only one who got access to those accounts besides me.She a great manager...sexy AF too. Thick ass white bitch. Big ass, big ass titties...thats prolly why I aint see all this money missing, I was distracted by this sexy white bitch.But the bread come first. So me and April need to have a talk. That conversation should be enough to take care of these headaches....
Size: 637.7 MB
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: April_Dawn.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 13, 2024 12:30 pm
April Dawn - Phat Ass Big Titty White Bitch Got A New Job

Duration: 00:54:14
Description: Another year, another increase in profit. Yessir! Business is booming! So much that all this xtra bread just been sittin there for too long. Mite as well put it to use rite? That's exactly what I did. Already running one business so I mite as well make it 2! Thats why I opened up a restaurant! I love food and this a good way to make even more bread! At least thats what I thought. Things look like they goin good. We always busy and supply prices low. So why the bread not adding up??? Shii giving me a headache. I think I mite have a reason. The manager April. She the only one who got access to those accounts besides me. She a great manager...sexy AF too. Thick ass white bitch. Big ass, big ass titties...thats prolly why I aint see all this money missing, I was distracted by this sexy white bitch. But the bread come first. So me and April need to have a talk. That conversation should be enough to take care of these headaches....
Size: 3.37 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: April_Dawn_Phat_Ass_Big_Titty_White_Bitch_Got_A_New_Job.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 13, 2024 8:58 am
Anna Chambers Sheem The Dream. Sexy client Anna Chambers loves to tan topless to get a big black cock

Cast: Anna Chambers
Production date: Feb 20, 2024
Duration: 00:37:30
Description: Anna Chambers wants to remodel a chicken coup into a greenhouse, but it will cost her an arm and a leg. So instead of an arm and a leg, why not fuck the contractor to get a better price?
Size: 1.39 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Anna._Sexy_client_Anna_Chambers_loves_to_tan_topless_to_get_a_big_black_cock.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 13, 2024 5:57 am
Anna Chambers Sheem The Dream. Sexy client Anna Chambers loves to tan topless to get a big black cock

Cast: Anna Chambers
Production date: Feb 20, 2024
Duration: 00:37:30
Description: Anna Chambers wants to remodel a chicken coup into a greenhouse, but it will cost her an arm and a leg. So instead of an arm and a leg, why not fuck the contractor to get a better price?
Size: 3.23 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Anna._Sexy_client_Anna_Chambers_loves_to_tan_topless_to_get_a_big_black_cock.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 13, 2024 2:56 am
Anna Price

Cast: Anna Price (EU) (62)
Production date: 18-02-2024
Duration: 00:21:15
Description: Naughty 62 year old British granny Anna Price needs to unwind and shows she's not as decent as she looks.
Size: 1.34 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Anna_Price.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 12, 2024 11:56 pm
Angie Lynx - The Finnish-Ing Touch

Duration: 00:39:56
Description: Angie is the foreign blonde that moves in next door that you simply can't ignore. She loves the attention and can tell she wants more than your eyes on her. With a body like hers, it's built to drain the cum from any man's balls. Bangkok doesn't hesitate, fucking her hard until she's full of his jizz.
Size: 4.82 GB
Quality: 2K QHD
Video: 2048x1080 (1.896), 60.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download: Angie_Lynx_The_FinnishIng_Touch.part1.rar
Angie_Lynx_The_FinnishIng_Touch.part2.rar
PolarStar
Added: Mar 12, 2024 8:53 pm

Description: Angie is the foreign blonde that moves in next door that you simply can't ignore. She loves the attention and can tell she wants more than your eyes on her. With a body like hers, it's built to drain the cum from any man's balls. Bangkok doesn't hesitate, fucking her hard until she's full of his jizz.
Size: 669.6 MB
Video: 910x480 (1.896), 60.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Angie_Lynx_The_FinnishIng_Touch.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 12, 2024 5:53 pm

Size: 2.32 GB
Video: 1364x720 (1.894), 60.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Angie_Lynx_The_FinnishIng_Touch.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 12, 2024 2:51 pm
Angie Lynx - Sexy Cheater Loves Anal

Cast: Angie Lynx
Production date: 2024-02-13
Duration: 00:35:18
Description: When Angie Lynx's car breaks down right in front of Alberto Blanco's house, he's more than happy to invite the hot blonde inside! He overhears her phone call to her boyfriend, who clearly isn't coming to help any time soon, and Angie decides to get her revenge on her man by sucking Alberto's big dick. After Alberto pounds her pussy in doggystyle, Angie tells him to fuck her ass and she cums hard with that thick cock in her tight backdoor. This Euro babe gets thoroughly fucked and covered in cum. What boyfriend?
Size: 718.3 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Angie_Lynx_Sexy_Cheater_Loves_Anal.mp4