Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 02, 2023 2:21 am
Lena Paul. Fuck My Best Friend

Cast: Lena Paul
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:35:10
Description: Xander is a devoted husband but that doesn't mean he doesn't fantasize about fucking his wife's best friend, Lena Paul. One day his wife calls him into the living room to speak to him about his naughty fantasies and he is shocked to find Lena there as well! To his surprise, his wife has spoken to Lena and she's totally into fucking him and his wife wants to stay and watch! Xander thinks it's a trap, but after some convincing, he relaxes and agrees. Finally his dreams have come true!
Size: 1.49 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/rcnefdbt31ng
PolarStar
Added: Oct 01, 2023 5:15 pm
Lena Paul & Sofi Ryan & Katrina Jade - Triple Suck Off With Lena, Sofi, And Katrina

Duration: 00:49:41
Description: Lena Paul, Sofi Ryan, and Katrina Jade have been looking forward to this day. Today, these three busty babes can't wait to use their wet mouths and big tits on a hard dick.
Size: 568.8 MB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/54b19s7dsxeg
PolarStar
Added: Oct 01, 2023 11:11 am
Lana Rain - Tatsumaki Proves She's Not A Little Girl

Duration: 00:21:52
Description: [A-Tier] After saving City Z in swift fashion from a horde of monsters, Tatsumaki finds herself being ridiculed by the citizens for looking so much younger than her actual age. As a result, she becomes tilted into a series of needing to prove otherwise.
Size: 467.9 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/5xommg6jfnzt
PolarStar
Added: Oct 01, 2023 8:10 am
Lady Fyre - Finishing The Blowjob

Cast: Lady Fyre
Duration: 00:19:13
Description: Ginger MILF Lady Fyres sister is in town, and she is trying her hardest to please this lucky guys thick cock. She sucks and sucks like a good dick pleaser should, but nothing seems to make him bust a nut! After a while she throws in the towel, leaving this dude with a gnarly pair of blue balls. Luckily, Lady Fyre is around to clean up her sisters mess. The identical babe slobbers on our studs prick, covering it in her saliva. Then, she grinds on his cock, letting it fill her pussy to the brim as she gyrates her MILF hips. This ginger definitely knows how to get the nut out of her sisters boyfriends cock!
Size: 1.64 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/mh9bz9zzsz1t
PolarStar
Added: Oct 01, 2023 2:08 am
Lady Fyre & Mallory Sierra - Horny Holiday MILF

Cast: Lady Fyre & Mallory Sierra
Duration: 00:18:50
Description: Ginger MILF Lady Gyre absolutely loves the holidays, and today she and Mallory Sierra want to make sure her stepson gets into the spirit, too. Lady Fyre and her busty companion greet his cock with a little tender loving. The older women share his prick, sucking on it until they cannot wait to feel it inside their tight pussies. Then, they open their legs and let the young guy climb right inside their dripping cunts. He pounds them out one at a time and fills their velvet stockings with hard sausage. Then, he shoots off a very special gift for the sexy MILFs to share. The holidays at Lady Fyres house are the best!
Size: 1.6 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/rz4k9499j1vl
PolarStar
Added: Sep 30, 2023 11:07 pm
Kyler Quinn - Trying Bondage

Cast: Kyler Quinn
Production date: 2019-04-05
Duration: 00:36:03
Description: Cute little girl next door Kyler Quinn goes to infamous dom, Bruno, wanting to try bondage and sexual domination. Be careful what you wish for slut! Bruno binds her up with rope, slaps her around and has her gag on his thick Latin cock. After coating her pretty face with spit his deep drilling of her tight cunt begins. Poor naive Kyler takes a brutal pussy pounding and then gets a humiliating facial cumshot.
Size: 1.59 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/rckk5ve6lywy
PolarStar
Added: Sep 30, 2023 8:08 pm
Kyler Quinn - Kyler'S First Anal

Duration: 00:42:33
Description: All that ass play Kyler experienced on Swallowed and Nympho really got her thinking of how fun it would be to have a big dick in her backside. The thought of getting her asshole stretched wide open got her pussy too wet to contain, and the time has finally come! Kyler looks amazing as she fucks, gapes, and takes a rectal cream pie before blowing a kiss goodbye.
Size: 1.5 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/e2a9550vuko2
PolarStar
Added: Sep 30, 2023 5:06 pm
Kyaa Chimera - Cumming In Stepmoms Panties

Cast: Kyaa Chimera
Duration: 00:54:57
Description: Bright and bubbly MILF Kyaa Chimera is all smiles and sunshine this morning, but her lazy stepson does not want to get out of bed. To give the slouch some spring in his step, she whips the blankets off to find that he has a stiff boner and some cum in his underwear! She wants to show her boy how to have confidence with girls, so she slurps his girthy dick and offers up her tight MILF pussy. Later, she makes breakfast for her stepson and asks him about girls at school. He has not been having any luck, so she gives him another sensual lesson, sucking his dick under the breakfast table. Later, Kyaa catches her stepson jerking off, but she wants him to learn how to please a real life pussy. She bends over and lets him stroke inside her until he shoots a load of sperm into her panties. What an instructive stepmom!
Size: 2.34 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/5v84ffq3ozl9
PolarStar
Added: Sep 30, 2023 2:06 pm
Krissy Lynn

Cast: Krissy Lynn
Production date: 2019-06-30
Duration: 00:34:11
Description: Hot MILF Krissy Lynn tries to take a nice, relaxing bath, but her son's sneaky friend, Lil D, slips inside the tub with her. After a moment of shock and hesitation, Krissy decides to make the most of the situation, letting Lil D soap her up and massage her ample assets before satisfying her craving for a wet and wild anal fucking!
Size: 1.42 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/27ri9x9kpjpf
PolarStar
Added: Sep 30, 2023 8:09 am
Krissy Lynn & Savannah Sixx - Working It Out With Mom

Cast: Krissy Lynn & Savannah Sixx
Duration: 00:35:34
Description: Savannah Sixx and her stepmom Krissy Lynn have to work out, but first Savannah takes a video call with her boyfriend Tyler Nixon. They talk about spicing up their sex life and Tyler suggests a three-way with Savannah's stepmom. Savannah denies him and he seems to accept that. They hang up so Savannah can join Krissy in their workout. Tyler arrives early and Savannah goes to let him in while Krissy continues her workout. Krissy tells Tyler to take a seat and wait for them to finish up.Krissy can't help but make eyes at Tyler while she guides Savannah through their workout. Savannah tries to get her stepmom to stop, but Krissy has decided she likes the look of Tyler and is more than perceptive enough to know that Tyler likes the look of her, too. Krissy's husband has been neglecting her lately, so she takes the opportunity to ask for Tyler's help stretching. That gives Krissy the chance to get handsy. When she supposedly accidently feels Tyler's erection, Krissy makes up an excuse to pull it out and start sucking it. Savannah is upset, but she eventually lets Krissy draw her in so they can both suck Tyler off.Now that they've already gotten into such a compromising situation, Savannah finally agrees to Tyler's and Krissy's desire for a threesome. She lets her stepmom have the first go on Tyler's dick, with him fucking her doggy style as Krissy eats Savannah out. Then Savannah rests in her mommy's arms as Krissy rubs Savanna's big boobs and Tyler delivers a pussy pounding. Eventually Krissy sifts her position so she is riding Savannah's face. When Krissy and Savannah switch spots, Savannah turns around to ride her mom's mouth in reverse cowgirl. Finally Tyler takes his place in the middle, with Savannah straddling his dick and Krissy's pussy on his mouth. When the girls are both sated, they deliver another double BJ to bring Tyler to the brink of cumming so Krissy can guide his cumshot all over her stepdaughter's face.
Size: 1.64 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/2oqaejr53q8s
PolarStar
Added: Sep 30, 2023 5:02 am
Krissy Lynn & Savannah Sixx - Working It Out With Mom

Cast: Krissy Lynn & Savannah Sixx
Duration: 00:35:34
Description: Savannah Sixx and her stepmom Krissy Lynn have to work out, but first Savannah takes a video call with her boyfriend Tyler Nixon. They talk about spicing up their sex life and Tyler suggests a three-way with Savannah's stepmom. Savannah denies him and he seems to accept that. They hang up so Savannah can join Krissy in their workout. Tyler arrives early and Savannah goes to let him in while Krissy continues her workout. Krissy tells Tyler to take a seat and wait for them to finish up.Krissy can't help but make eyes at Tyler while she guides Savannah through their workout. Savannah tries to get her stepmom to stop, but Krissy has decided she likes the look of Tyler and is more than perceptive enough to know that Tyler likes the look of her, too. Krissy's husband has been neglecting her lately, so she takes the opportunity to ask for Tyler's help stretching. That gives Krissy the chance to get handsy. When she supposedly accidently feels Tyler's erection, Krissy makes up an excuse to pull it out and start sucking it. Savannah is upset, but she eventually lets Krissy draw her in so they can both suck Tyler off.Now that they've already gotten into such a compromising situation, Savannah finally agrees to Tyler's and Krissy's desire for a threesome. She lets her stepmom have the first go on Tyler's dick, with him fucking her doggy style as Krissy eats Savannah out. Then Savannah rests in her mommy's arms as Krissy rubs Savanna's big boobs and Tyler delivers a pussy pounding. Eventually Krissy sifts her position so she is riding Savannah's face. When Krissy and Savannah switch spots, Savannah turns around to ride her mom's mouth in reverse cowgirl. Finally Tyler takes his place in the middle, with Savannah straddling his dick and Krissy's pussy on his mouth. When the girls are both sated, they deliver another double BJ to bring Tyler to the brink of cumming so Krissy can guide his cumshot all over her stepdaughter's face.
Size: 3.41 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/d6ifnd8vk16q
PolarStar
Added: Sep 30, 2023 2:01 am
Kitty Fox, Nikki Fox

Duration: 00:43:35
Size: 1.05 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/uc37d3ljt12n
PolarStar
Added: Sep 29, 2023 11:01 pm
Kit Mercer

Cast: Kit Mercer
Production date: 2019-12-27
Duration: 00:34:15
Description: Part One
Mom's never really enjoyed working, and she's been blowing through everything she got in her divorce from dad. Now that I inherited a HUGE stack of money from my grand uncle she has been acting the way she used to with dad. I'm laying out by the pool now that I don't have to work anytime soon and mom comes out to show me her new bikini. I can feel the hints she dropping even before her hands are running up and down my thighs.Later mom's on her way out and wants to know if her dress is too sexy, and if I think she's sexy...Part Two
Mom was really taking good care of me for a while, and I ended up agreeing to taking care of the bills, for now. But, I realize I like her having to come to me and ask for what she wants. So, when I am having breakfast and she comes up to talk to me before going to work I don't really say anything. And I don't have too. Mom knows what she has to do if she wants me to help her out and she doesn't really hesitate
Size: 1.47 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/5aimlrpv7ask
PolarStar
Added: Sep 29, 2023 7:59 pm
Kenzie Taylor, Riley Star - Experienced In Oral

Cast: Kenzie Taylor, Riley Star
Production date: 2019/03/11
Duration: 00:17:01
Description: Hot blonde MILF Kenzie Taylor does not need anyone else to turn her on. Her pussy starts dripping all on its own when shes in the mood.
But today, she is craving some extra hard cock to wrap her luscious lips around. She takes our studs shaft on her tongue and gets it nice and wet in her mouth.
She shoves it inside and pleases the head of his cock with the back of her throat. Drool forms all over his dick as she licks and strokes. But Kenzie is not satisfied yet.
She uses her hands to get all the cum in our studs sack bubbling and ready to shoot. Finally, she teases him until he blasts a helping of semen all over her. Kenzie has definitely gotten her fill of dick sucking today.
Size: 1.45 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/5bawac49crt6
PolarStar
Added: Sep 29, 2023 4:59 pm
Kenzie Reeves

Cast: Kenzie Reeves
Production date: 2019-07-17
Duration: 00:31:11
Description: This scene features the petite Kenzie Reeves and I shooting together for the second time. We have fun and rough chemistry together and Kenzie has all kinds of dirty talk to encourage me. She likes to be held down and fucked and I have my way with her all over the couch. I use a hitachi on her and she has some intense orgasms with my cock deep inside of her. She gives me a really hot POV blowjob and rides my cock. Part way through the video I can't wait and cum in her pussy until it fills up and drips out. I fuck my cum back in to her and we keep fucking until she cums again. She sucks my cock again and then I flip her over and fuck her until I cum for a second time deep in her pussy.
Size: 2.17 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/8ftkay4781d5