Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 10, 2022 3:43 pm
Lily Lou - Stepsisters Are Forever

screenshotscreenshot

Lily Lou is having trouble with her boyfriend, so his stepbrother Joshua Lewis calls the dude and tells him to leave Lily alone and to stop calling her. Lily is upset that her boyfriend is not returning her calls but luckily, her stepbrother Joshua is there to comfort her. in every naughty way possible.

Genre: Step Sister, Facial, Wild, Black Hair, Cowgirl, Hardcore, Reverse Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Tiny, Step Brother, Blowjob, Doggystyle, White, Pussy Licking, Natural Tits, Missionary, POV

Cast: Lily Lou

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:40:33
FileSize: 925.9 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Lily_Lou_Stepsisters_Are_Forever_Lily_Lou.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 10, 2022 1:12 pm
Lily Lou - Stepsisters Are Forever

screenshotscreenshot

Lily Lou is having trouble with her boyfriend, so his stepbrother Joshua Lewis calls the dude and tells him to leave Lily alone and to stop calling her. Lily is upset that her boyfriend is not returning her calls but luckily, her stepbrother Joshua is there to comfort her. in every naughty way possible.

Genre: Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, POV, Cum In Mouth, Tiny, Wild, Hardcore, Blowjob, Missionary, Step Brother, White, Doggystyle, Step Sister, Facial, Black Hair, Cowgirl, Natural Tits

Cast: Lily Lou

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:40:33
FileSize: 458.5 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Lily_Lou_Stepsisters_Are_Forever_Lily_Lou.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 10, 2022 10:43 am
Lily Larimar - She Wants It Deep

screenshotscreenshot

Lily Larimar and I have sex for the first time in this sweet and passionate scene together. We start up against the wall making out and teasing each other before I lick her pussy and bend her over to fuck her. We move to the bed and have sex in a bunch of positions as Lily tells me to go deeper. She cums multiple times while I fuck her and hold a hitachi on her clit. There's POV during the blowjob and while she rides my cock. She licks my asshole really well before we finish in missionary and I cum really deep in her pussy.

Genre: Creampie, Orgasm, Passion, POV, Straight, Pussy Licking, Riding, Toys, Spanking, Blowjob, Rimming

Cast: Lily Larimar

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:42:50
FileSize: 2.5 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Lily_Larimar_She_Wants_It_Deep_Lily_Larimar.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 10, 2022 5:39 am
Lily Adams (Sperm Spraying Stepsis's Face)

screenshotscreenshot

I know she is up to something, there are too many rumors at this point. My teen stepsister Lily Adams is supposedly messing around & I'm going to find proof! I was disappointed but not surprised when I found the birth control pills, Lily was that I was snooping around her room but now I have proof! I tried to give my stepsister some positive influence, but that's not what happened. Instead, she started sucking my big cock. Damnit! I couldn't resist her shaved pussy when she pulled down her shorts. She started creaming all over my dick as I ravaged her hole from behind. Then she turned around & sucked all her juices off like a filthy little slut. My stepsister twerked on my fat cock before letting me unload all over her face. I think I've lost the moral high ground on this one.

Genre: all sex, facial, taboo, teen, blowjob, cumshot, pov, roleplay

Cast: Lily Adams

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:21:26
FileSize: 938.9 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Lily_Adams_Lily_Adams.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 10, 2022 3:08 am
Lily (aka Lily Lou) - Married Women Love Anal

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Anal, Big Ass, Cum In Mouth, Blowjob, POV, Tittyfuck, Hardcore, Casting, Big Tits, Natural Tits, A2M, Brunette

Cast: Lily

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:49:57
FileSize: 1.5 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Lily_Married_Women_Love_Anal_Lily.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 09, 2022 10:06 pm
Lilly Hall - Lilly Milks a Cock

screenshotscreenshot

I swear the pool at my apartment has a built-in 'hot chick' magnet. It never fails to have some gorgeous babe hanging out. Today it was a beautiful girl from Miami with a contagious smile, who gave me her number. Wow! This Latina not only blew my cock, she blew me away with her 'special' treat!

Genre: Titty Fuck, Tits Job, Big Ass, Big Tits, Lactation, Blowjob, Facial, POV, Deep Throat, Cumshot, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoo, Latina, Fake Tits, Brunette, Handjob, Big Butt

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 24.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:33:22
FileSize: 389.2 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Lilly_Hall_Lilly_Milks_a_Cock_Lilly_Hall._Lilly_Milks_a_Cock.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 09, 2022 7:35 pm
Lilly Bell (Step-Sister Finally makes it clear)

screenshotscreenshot

I have had it bad for Lilly since we hit puberty. She's ridiculously hot. I know she catches me looking at her all the time and I've been really trying to get better at hiding it. I guess I didn't have to bother since last night she finally made it clear she wants the attention, and she wants the hard dick I always have to hide when she's around

Genre: blowjob, pov, roleplay, taboo, teen, all sex, creampie, hairy

Cast: Lilly Bell

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 60.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:25:24
FileSize: 1.82 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Lilly_Bell_Lilly_Bell.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 09, 2022 5:03 pm
Lexi Luna (Busty Milf Strikes A Deal)

screenshotscreenshot

Tony has come to Lexi Luna's apartment to hand her an eviction notice because she and her husband are behind on their rent. Lexi is stunned. Her husband has been telling her that he's paying the rent. When Tony confirms that there's no mistake, Lexi turns to begging for him to show some mercy. She isn't shy about using her body to try to get Tony to give them some time to figure out what's going on. Tony is obviously hesitant since his dad is the landlord, but Lexi makes her intentions clear by running her hand up his thigh and then popping her delectable tits out to knead and squeeze for Tony's benefit. Taking Tony's hand, Lexi places it on her breast as she invites him to join her in the bedroom for a bit of payment.
Shedding her dress, Lexi climbs into bed and waits for Tony to take what she has on offer. She doesn't have to wait for long. Tony lets her enjoy the D with her hands and mouth, licking and sucking him down as she strokes the shaft. Lexi's sloppy blowjob is just foreplay for the real deal as she gets on her back and spreads her thigh to deliver on the promise of sexual satisfaction. Tony is thrilled to take her up on it, shoving his dick into her greedy twat balls deep and then going all out. They take turns rubbing Lexi's clit to keep her wet and eager, although Tony finds that his hands keep creeping up to indulge in the softness of Lexi's lovely boobies that jiggle with every thrust.
Next, Lexi gets onto her hands and knees to offer her pussy for a doggy style pounding. Tony is happy to take what she has on offer, especially since it gives him the opportunity to grab hold of that incredible ass. He seriously cannot get enough of watching that bottom as he pounds away. Lexi is clearly into it, shaking her butt and rocking back onto Tony's hardon any time he pauses to keep both their parties going. Tony eventually gets on his back so that Lexi can take over the hard work. She impales herself on his hardon and goes for a lusty stiffie ride that leaves Tony free to continue to admire the way her booty moves. When Lexi hops off the cock and resumes sucking with the help of both hands, Tony takes the opportunity to blow his load in her mouth. Watching the bigtit milf play with his cum is just so hot that Tony agrees to always come to Lexi when there's a problem with her rent in the future.

Genre: all sex, milf, swallow, pov, cum in mouth, big ass, blowjob, big tits

Cast: Lexi Luna

Duration: 00:22:07
FileSize: 2.51 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Lexi_Luna_Lexi_Luna.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 09, 2022 2:40 pm
Lexi Luna & Scarlett Hampton - Family Canoe Trip Goes Wrong

screenshotscreenshot

Lexi Luna tried to take her stepdaughter Scarlett Hampton and her adopted son Rion King on a canoe trip, but everything that could go wrong did. Even now that they're back home, the family won't stop bickering. Rion takes it too far by telling Lexi that the problem is she's probably bitchy because she hasn't been fucked in way too long. When Lexi tells Rion that that's none of his business and calls him a little man, Rion takes immediate offense. There's nothing little about the dick he so proudly whips out of his swim trunks.Lexi is still spoiling for a fight, so asks Rion what he's going to do with that and then pulls her bikini bottom down so her pussy is exposed to taunt him. Scarlett follows her stepmom's cue and pulls her own bikini bottom down. The girls even flaunt their titties out to keep on teasing Rion with the unattainable. Scarlett keeps on toeing the line when she throws herself onto the couch and really puts her twat on display. Standing behind Rion and heckling him, Lexi shoves him forward. He trips on the way down and finds his dick buried inside Scarlett's fuck hole. Scarlett and Rion are both shocked, but Lexi, who is still behind Rion, just starts pushing his hips so he's full on fucking Scarlett. Scarlett can't deny that she likes the way that feels, and now that Rion is buried balls deep inside his adopted sis he can't deny that it's so wrong it feels right.Now that Rion is on board to give them both some, Lexi gets on her knees on the couch so he can dick her down from behind. She doesn't want Scarlett to feel left out, so she pulls her stepdaughter forward and goes to town on that pussy. The girls sit Rion down and go to work together to reward him for being open to new experiences by delivering a double BJ. Then Lexi climbs on top for a reverse cowgirl ride that gets those big boobies jiggling as Scarlett plays with them. When it's her turn to play, Scarlett gets on her hands and knees so she can enjoy Rion banging her while Lexi jiggles and cups his balls to encourage him to dive as deep as possible. The position leaves Rion ready to blow his load and Lexi wants him to do it inside Scarlett's pussy. Rion is an obedient stepson who does as mommy tells him to, glutting Scarlett with a creampie that Lexi is happy to help lap up, even as Scarlett is shocked that her adopted brother came in her.

Genre: Blowjob, Bikini, Short Girls, Blonde, Creampie, POV, Shaved Pussy, Big Ass, Milf, Cowgirl, Enhanced, Long hair, GirlGirlBoy, Brunette

Cast: Lexi Luna & Scarlett Hampton

Duration: 00:26:56
FileSize: 1.6 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Lexi_Luna_Scarlett_Hampton_Family_Canoe_Trip_Goes_Wrong_Lexi_Luna.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 09, 2022 12:02 pm
Lexi Luna & Scarlett Hampton - Family Canoe Trip Goes Wrong

screenshotscreenshot

Lexi Luna tried to take her stepdaughter Scarlett Hampton and her adopted son Rion King on a canoe trip, but everything that could go wrong did. Even now that they're back home, the family won't stop bickering. Rion takes it too far by telling Lexi that the problem is she's probably bitchy because she hasn't been fucked in way too long. When Lexi tells Rion that that's none of his business and calls him a little man, Rion takes immediate offense. There's nothing little about the dick he so proudly whips out of his swim trunks.Lexi is still spoiling for a fight, so asks Rion what he's going to do with that and then pulls her bikini bottom down so her pussy is exposed to taunt him. Scarlett follows her stepmom's cue and pulls her own bikini bottom down. The girls even flaunt their titties out to keep on teasing Rion with the unattainable. Scarlett keeps on toeing the line when she throws herself onto the couch and really puts her twat on display. Standing behind Rion and heckling him, Lexi shoves him forward. He trips on the way down and finds his dick buried inside Scarlett's fuck hole. Scarlett and Rion are both shocked, but Lexi, who is still behind Rion, just starts pushing his hips so he's full on fucking Scarlett. Scarlett can't deny that she likes the way that feels, and now that Rion is buried balls deep inside his adopted sis he can't deny that it's so wrong it feels right.Now that Rion is on board to give them both some, Lexi gets on her knees on the couch so he can dick her down from behind. She doesn't want Scarlett to feel left out, so she pulls her stepdaughter forward and goes to town on that pussy. The girls sit Rion down and go to work together to reward him for being open to new experiences by delivering a double BJ. Then Lexi climbs on top for a reverse cowgirl ride that gets those big boobies jiggling as Scarlett plays with them. When it's her turn to play, Scarlett gets on her hands and knees so she can enjoy Rion banging her while Lexi jiggles and cups his balls to encourage him to dive as deep as possible. The position leaves Rion ready to blow his load and Lexi wants him to do it inside Scarlett's pussy. Rion is an obedient stepson who does as mommy tells him to, glutting Scarlett with a creampie that Lexi is happy to help lap up, even as Scarlett is shocked that her adopted brother came in her.

Genre: Bikini, GirlGirlBoy, Creampie, Milf, Big Ass, Enhanced, Brunette, Long hair, Shaved Pussy, Blonde, Blowjob, POV, Cowgirl, Short Girls

Cast: Lexi Luna & Scarlett Hampton

Duration: 00:26:56
FileSize: 817.1 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Lexi_Luna_Scarlett_Hampton_Family_Canoe_Trip_Goes_Wrong_Lexi_Luna.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 09, 2022 9:34 am
Leana Lovings (But I Have A Girlfriend Now)

screenshotscreenshot

I promised myself I wouldn't let her get me going again, especially since I have a new girlfriend now. But my naughty stepsister Leana Lovings is an evil temptress, a succubus! She comes out of nowhere when I'm about to take a wiz. She's wearing glasses, a belly top & panties - that's it. You can clearly see her nipples through her shirt. She doesn't hesitate to grab & wank my cock a little, but I've been down this road before & I'm not for being teased. So I brush her off & decide to go jerk one off, definitely not thinking about my stepsister. That little pervert popped out of nowhere again & this time I don't think she's messing around. She shows me her perfect tits and lets me touch her shaved teen pussy. She starts to lick & suck my hard cock. Leanna slides her tight pussy down on my cock and rides me for a bit. She lets me turn her around and fuck her good from behind. while I squeeze & slap her amazing ass. I get on top of her and start pulverizing her little pussy and she begs me for to creampie her...I couldn't hold it much longer and popped deep in my stepsister's gash. My girlfriend is going to be so mad if she finds out!

Genre: taboo, all sex, pov, glasses, blowjob, creampie, big ass, teen, roleplay

Cast: Leana Lovings

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:28:35
FileSize: 1.22 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Leana_Lovings_Leana_Lovings.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 09, 2022 7:03 am
Leana Lovings (Leana Lovings Wants Her Medicine From Stepdaddy)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Teen, Reverse Cowgirl, Cowgirl, Natural Tits, Missionary, Cumshot, Brunette, Glasses, POV

Cast: Leana Lovings

Duration: 00:26:57
FileSize: 1.15 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Leana_Lovings_Leana_Lovings.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 09, 2022 4:34 am
Lauren Phillips (Cookies and MILF)

screenshotscreenshot

Lauren Phillips is the perfect stepmother. When her stepson is having a hard day, she shows up with cookies, milk, and an eager mouth ready to perk him up.

Genre: Tittyfuck, Oral, Stepmom, Saliva, POV, Stepson, Deepthroat, Reality, Ball Licking, Cum Swallowing, Blowjob, Cum in mouth, RedHead, Cumshot, Handjob, Spitting, MILF, Big Tits, Swallow

Cast: Lauren Phillips

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:14:56
FileSize: 413.3 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Lauren_Phillips._Cookies_and_MILF_Lauren_Phillips.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 09, 2022 2:02 am
Lauren Phillips (Cookies and MILF)

screenshotscreenshot

Lauren Phillips is the perfect stepmother. When her stepson is having a hard day, she shows up with cookies, milk, and an eager mouth ready to perk him up.

Genre: POV, Oral, Spitting, Ball Licking, MILF, Swallow, Stepson, Cumshot, Stepmom, Handjob, Cum Swallowing, Saliva, Blowjob, Reality, RedHead, Deepthroat, Big Tits, Tittyfuck, Cum in mouth

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:14:56
FileSize: 815.1 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Lauren_Phillips._Cookies_and_MILF_Lauren_Phillips.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 08, 2022 9:00 pm
Lauren Phillips - Jerk Off Instructions For Stepdad

screenshotscreenshot

Redhead with big natural tits Lauren Phillips wears tight pink dress that she takes off while giving jerk off instructions to her stepdad.

Genre: Fetish, Redhead, Masturbation, Natural, Teen, Family, Great Ass, POV, Tease, Big Boobs, JOI

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:06:26
FileSize: 238.9 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Lauren_Phillips_Jerk_Off_Instructions_For_Stepdad_Lauren_Phillips.mp4