Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 20, 2022 7:11 am
Bailey Base - The Good Samaritan

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: POV, All Sex, Blowjob, Facial

Cast: Bailey Base

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:32:13
FileSize: 424.8 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Bailey_Base_The_Good_Samaritan_Bailey_Base.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 20, 2022 4:40 am
Bailey Base (The Good Samaritan)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: teen, all sex, cumshot, blowjob, cum in mouth, pov

Cast: Bailey Base

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:32:13
FileSize: 933.8 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Bailey_Base_Bailey_Base.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 20, 2022 2:09 am
Ava Sinclaire, Haley Spades & Paris White - Helping My Funsize Stepsister And Her Friends

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Long hair, Rough Sex, Ball Sucking, Big Dick, Cowgirl, Big Ass, Blonde, Squirting, Creampie, Shaved Pussy, Lesbian, GirlGirlGirlBoy, POV, Landing Strip Pussy, Fun Sized

Cast: Ava Sinclaire, Haley Spades & Paris White

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:31:20
FileSize: 1.84 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Ava_Sinclaire_Ava_Sinclaire.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 19, 2022 11:41 pm
Ava Sinclaire, Haley Spades & Paris White - Helping My Funsize Stepsister And Her Friends

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Lesbian, GirlGirlGirlBoy, Shaved Pussy, Ball Sucking, Landing Strip Pussy, Blonde, Deep Throat, Big Ass, Squirting, Creampie, Blowjob, Long hair, Rough Sex, POV, Big Dick, Cowgirl, Fun Sized

Cast: Ava Sinclaire, Haley Spades & Paris White

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:31:20
FileSize: 996.2 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Ava_Sinclaire_Ava_Sinclaire.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 19, 2022 9:07 pm
Ava Madison - Stepmoms Big Secret

screenshotscreenshot

Tony isn't trying to snoop on his stepmother, Ava Madison's, phone call. He can't help but hear his hot stepmommy saying she wants to be a stripper. Certainly she has the body for it, but as far as Tony sees it, Ava is married to his dad and she doesn't get naked for anyone else. When Ava gets off the phone and goes to her room so she can change into something sexy and go stripping tonight, Tony follows her. He watches at the door to make sure that Ava is indeed changing into something really sexy, and then goes in to confront her. Half naked, Ava claps back at Tony that if he tries to get her into shit she's going to tell his dad about his troubles in school. The two of them find themselves at a standoff.Eventually, Ava proposes that she will fuck Tony and then they will both keep each other's secrets. Tony hesitates and Ava claims that her new hubby doesn't even fuck her that often and she's horny all the time. She demonstrates to Tony that she does indeed have some bangin' stripper moves. Once she's naked, she gets her stepson to pull out the D so she can take a big mouthful. Working herself into a sexual frenzy, Ava lets things get sloppy as she gobbles the shaft and balls. Rolling backwards, she opens her thighs so that Tony can come in and make good on his part of their deal to fuck and have a shared secret.Ava's big titties are in constant motion as Tony bangs her on her back. He plumbs Ava deep and thoroughly, moving her thighs into a variety of positions. When she gets on her hands and knees, though, the real show is the motion of her ass. This horny lady definitely could make a killing as a professional stripper with T&A like that, and Tony takes full advantage of Ava's determination to fuck him fast and furious. She transitions to riding the cock in reverse cowgirl when Tony gets on his back, giving Tony the ride of his dreams. When Ava has been sated, she climbs off Tony's hardon and goes back to sucking him down. Her deep throat effort wins her a mouthful of cum as she brings her stepson to an orgasm that leaves them both with a secret from Tony's dad.

Genre: Brunette, Blowjob, Big Naturals, Cum in Mouth, POV, GirlBoy

Cast: Ava Madison

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:27:46
FileSize: 2.29 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Ava_Madison_Stepmoms_Big_Secret_Ava_Madison.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 19, 2022 6:37 pm
Aubree Valentine (Full Body Oil Worship)

screenshotscreenshot

Aubree shows her amazing oil covered body while sensually massaging, kissing, licking and sucking her way up and down a lucky man

Genre: oil, pov, all sex, creampie, blowjob, handjob, massage

Cast: Aubree Valentine

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 60.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:39:48
FileSize: 2.85 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Aubree_Valentine_Aubree_Valentine.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 19, 2022 4:05 pm
Ashley Lane & Jamie Michelle - Stepmom Your Lips Taste Like Pussy

screenshotscreenshot

Ashley Lane and her BFF slash former lover Jamie Michelle haven't seen each other since bisexual Jamie married a man. Now Jamie has a stepson, Ricky Spanish, and a new life that just doesn't include getting girls. Jamie's husband has to go away for a few days, so she invites Ashley to stay with her for a few days. They are just getting acquainted like old times in the kitchen when Ricky walks in on them. The girls try to brush it off, with Jamie leading Ashley to her room. Later, though, Ricky hears the girls in the bathroom making out when he tries to bring them extra towels. Jamie sends him away, but now Ricky is officially suspicious of what's really going on.Ricky waits until the right moment to walk in on his stepmom again. This time, he catches Jamie in her marital bed dressed in a sexy nighty with Ashley cuddled up beside her. When Ricky tries to question what they're doing, the girls try to brush him off. Ricky gets more aggressive and asks outright if his dad knows they're fucking. Instead of panicking, Jamie and Ashley decide on the spot that if they fuck Ricky, he won't be able to out them to his dad. Ricky is cool with that, especially once Ashley and Jamie give him a show making out and rubbing their hands all over one another. Jamie lays Ashley down and goes to town eating that pussy out for Ricky's viewing pleasure to warm him up. Once Ricky is nice and hard, the ladies throw him onto the bed and pop his stiffie out to lick and suck together with plenty of ball sucking just for added enjoyment.Excited to play with her stepson's surprisingly nice dick, Jamie is the first to hop on top for a stiffie ride. Ashley's hands are everywhere to ensure her girlfriend's pleasure. When Ashley gets on her back to welcome Ricky between her thighs, Jamie gets to climb on top of her BFF's mouth for the pussy feast she's been craving. Ashley even gets to roll onto her hands and knees so Ricky can give it to her in doggy while she keeps on feasting on Jamie's fine twat. When Jamie gets another round with her stepson's cock, she takes it on her back with her shoulders cradled against Ashley's chest and her girlfriend's hands and mouth all over her titties. They keep it up in that position until Ricky blasts his load all over stepmommy's boobs and belly, a salty treat for Ashley to lick up and snowball with Jamie.

Genre: Cowgirl, Lesbian, Hairy Pussy, Blowjob, Brunette, Black Hair, Fair Skin, Bras, Housewife, Lingerie, Shaved Pussy, Medium Boobs, Panties, GirlGirlBoy, Big Ass, POV, Girl Orgasm, Big Dick, Long hair, Hardcore, Tan Lines, Passion

Cast: Ashley Lane & Jamie Michelle

Duration: 00:37:27
FileSize: 1.95 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Ashley_Lane_Jamie_Michelle_Stepmom_Your_Lips_Taste_Like_Pussy_Ashley_Lane.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 19, 2022 1:34 pm
Apryl Rein (Nurse POV Sex)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Creampie, Daddy, All sex, Hairy, POV, Footjob, Blowjob

Cast: Apryl Rein

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:29:27
FileSize: 1.45 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Apryl_Rein_Apryl_Rein.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 19, 2022 11:03 am
Annie Reis - Damsel in Dick-Stress

screenshotscreenshot

When Tommy Cabrio sees gorgeous raven-haired Annie Reis upset because her boyfriend stranded her at the club, he kindly offers to give her a ride home. Annie gratefully accepts... and she wants a ride on his dick, too! Annie eagerly sucks Tommy's cock and then lets him fuck her up against the wall. This dick-starved stunner is determined to have a great time on her night out, and lucky Tommy gets to cum on her face. It pays to be a gentleman!

Genre: Natural Tits, Blowjob, Latina, All Sex, Ballerina, POV, Deep Throat, Hardcore

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:24:01
FileSize: 676.3 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Annie_Reis_Damsel_in_DickStress_Annie_Reis._Damsel_in_DickStress.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 19, 2022 8:31 am
Anna (36) - Mom Anna fucked in POV style

screenshotscreenshot

The guy met in the forest a hot, beautiful mommy Anna in a sexy dress and no panties. She showed her ass and sucked his dick, fingering her pussy. Then he brought the woman home and fucked her, finishing her whole pussy.

Genre: Shaved, POV, Masturbation, Cum, Big natural tist, Blowjob, Brunette, MILF, Beautiful

Cast: Anna

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:29:19
FileSize: 1.83 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Anna_Mom_Anna_fucked_in_POV_style_Anna.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 19, 2022 6:00 am
Angeline Red (Teen Angeline Red Wants Daddy To Impregnate Her)

screenshotscreenshot

19 year old Angeline Red stopped by to see the Face Fucking King. She tells us she's here because she just got her IUD out and wants to get pregnant. I start by showing her body to the camera and slapping her tits. I put my cock all the way down her throat and hold it there. I slap her and put my fingers down her throat and tears are coming down her eyes. I fuck her face more and bend her over the couch and fuck her hard. I switch to POV and have her deepthroat me and put her in a figure 4 and spit in her face. I finger her tight teen fuck hole and put my whole hand in her pussy past the knuckles. I pound her pussy hard again and flip her upside down and fuck her throat. I pick her up in the air and fuck her then have her bend over me on the couch and swallow my cock. I put her in a head lock then fuck her and barely pull out before creampie'ing her pussy. I take her to the bedroom for a 69. I fuck her pussy hard from behind then fuck her face while she's on her knees on the bed. I put her on the frough up against the wall and fuck her face and spit on her. I blow my load all over her teen face. Angelina was a good girl for Daddy!

Genre: POV, Natural Tits, Cum Shot, Blowjob, Gagging, All Sex, Deep Throat, Facial, Rimming, Face Fuck

Cast: Angeline Red

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:47:52
FileSize: 1.09 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Angeline_Red_Angeline_Red.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 19, 2022 3:29 am
Angelica Heart (Ex-Girlfriend Encounters)

screenshotscreenshot

You had an illustrious number of girlfriends and you didn't always end things amicably. Sometimes it happens that you forget to text back or call... After reaching a high number of exes though, your past seemed to catch up on you. You couldn't go anywhere or do anything without bumping into a not-so-happy ex. Your charms, however, haven't betrayed you...

Genre: Gonzo All Sex Hardcore POV Anal

Cast: Angelica Heart

Duration: 00:23:01
FileSize: 1.2 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Angelica_Heart_Angelica_Heart.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 18, 2022 10:26 pm
Angel Youngs (Good Girl Gives Head )

screenshotscreenshot

Angel Youngs is a good girl. She waits patiently for Chad Alva to come home to lead her on her leash before giving her ass a special spanking. As his good girl, Angel gives John a sloppy blowjob before taking his load all over her face.

Genre: POV, Big Tits, Oral, Face Fuck, Lingerie, Teen, Deepthroat, Submissive, Ball Licking, Spanking, Blowjob, Blonde, Saliva, Tattooed, Piercings, Facial, Natural Tits

Cast: Angel Youngs

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:13:47
FileSize: 1.46 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Angel_Youngs._Good_Girl_Gives_Head_Angel_Youngs.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 18, 2022 7:55 pm
Angel Youngs & Dredd

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Natural Tits, POV, Gonzo, Blowjob, Interracial

Cast: Angel Youngs

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:49:47
FileSize: 1.45 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Angel_Youngs_Dredd_Angel_Youngs.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 18, 2022 5:24 pm
Angel Wicky - Crazy Naughty Squirting And Anal Fucking in my Dungeons Shower

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Anal, Bubble Butt, All Sex, Blonde, Anal Creampie, MILF, POV, Big Tits, Hardcore

Cast: Angel Wicky

Duration: 00:17:43
FileSize: 781.9 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Angel_Wicky_Crazy_Naughty_Squirting_And_Anal_Fucking_in_my_Dungeons_Shower_Angel_Wicky.mp4