Duration: 00:12:14
Video: mp4 1920x1080

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 27, 2023 8:23 pm
Female Toilet Ass Slave for Giantess
I went to the slave trading store and picked you up... my perfect little slave girl!
I have a VERY important job for you. You will be my little ass slave, ready to clean my filthy asshole day and night.... let me show you how you're going to spend the rest of your days....
screenshot

Size: 642 MB
Duration: 00:10:47

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: Dec 28, 2023 11:12 am
My hubby got me a lil slave for my B day!
Guess who's back lil tiny slaves????
Yessss!, It's me!, Giantess Melanie!
And this time my hubby ( Yes, I have a husband and he's treated nicely, not like you dirty little slaves) got me a very nice and tiny ( but good) surprise for my B day!!
He got me a tiny lil slave for me to play with, to entertain myself and do as I please mmmmmm
I cannot wait to start having fun with u, making fun of u, use you and have you serve me and pleasure me!
But you must be an obedient tiny man, or else... there's gonna be consequences
Some of the potential punishments include: licking my feet, eating the older skin from my dirty feet, using you as a dildo and much more!
I hope you are ready for it little slave cause this is gonna be fun!
Enjoy!
screenshot

Size: 244 MB
Duration: 00:08:10
Video: mp4 1280x720

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: Dec 28, 2023 7:56 pm
Your Classmate Shrinks You POV
Your classmate, Daisy, shrinks you to just a few inches tall so she can get revenge on you for teasing her at school. Will she sit on you? Swallow you whole? Step on you with her giant feet? Maybe you can strike a deal with her..
screenshot

Size: 404 MB
Duration: 00:07:43

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: Dec 29, 2023 9:04 am
Giantess Plays Hide and Seek With Shrunken Colleagues
A giantess has had it with her colleagues from work and decides to punish them by shrinking them down, squashing them all into her shoes and walking around on them all day. When she gets home to take her heels off and finds they're all still kicking, she's annoyed all over again. Clearly that wasn't punishment enough. How about trying something different. She closes her eyes and counts to ten, then hunts her colleagues down one by one, squashing their tiny bodies under her nylons and until there's only one left...
screenshot

Size: 597 MB
Duration: 00:10:33

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: Dec 29, 2023 7:18 pm
giantess playing with my tiny "mant"
men everywhere have all been hit with a shrinking virus and are now all very tiny! in fact, they're now being used as pet "mants" to all the still giant women.
you're my very own mant (POV) and i come into the room looking for you. when i find you; you are jerking off! i ask if mommy ever said you could cum!! she did not so it's time to punish you. i roll you around in my fingers so you cum over and over until your tiny body is covered in your own cum.
now, i have to lick you clean and swirl you around in my mouth.
after that, i continue to make you cum, this time while you're in the floor and i use my toes.
after you cum that way, i lick you off once more and ask if you want me to finger jerk you.
i do that next all while telling you of the journey of mants and mant stores where women can buy as many as they want! we even clone you so we have an endless supply of tiny sex toys.
instead of letting you cum this time, i squeeze your tiny penis in my fingers which hurts you.
then, i inject you with a special serum that makes you even SMALLER and tell you how you'll spend the rest of the day taped to my nipple.
screenshot

Size: 886 MB
Duration: 00:27:28
Video: mp4 1280x720

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: Dec 30, 2023 8:56 am
Imprisoned & Ingested
Courtney loves a good orgasm but hates all the attachments that come with men. Thankfully she's found the perfect solution, Tiny Little Slaves! Courtney found a whole town of them and trapped them in a box. One by one she's gone through using them for her own personal pleasure and today you are the lucky victim. Courtney teases you with her mouth and tells you if you do a good job worshipping her body, maybe you won't end up like the rest. Courtney leads you on, letting you think your worshipping for your life but she knows how this will end, just like the rest. Courtney uses your Tiny body for her own pleasure, having you worship her tits, ass and pussy. Anytime Courtney feels your worship isn't good enough she threatens to smash you with her huge ass or crush you under her massive feet. Surprisingly you do an amazing job making Courtney Cum multiple times, and she's a little impressed. Unfortunately Courtney is always hungry after a huge orgasm and although you did a fantastic job there's a 1000 tiny men to use and and consume and you won't be escaping her stomach acids. Courtney teases you with her mouth, belly and ass, threatening to consuming you and chewing you up. As she does Courtney can feel you being digested, and plans to flush any evidence of your existence down the toilet.
screenshot

Size: 694 MB
Duration: 00:11:53

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: Dec 30, 2023 8:38 pm
EMMA MAY EAT YOU
There is a 1 inch tall man on table in Emma's living room when Emma notices something, she at first reacts scared thinking it is an insect and goes to smash it, but after inspecting more closely, she realizes that he is a little tiny man. Emma bends down so that her face is at the same height as the table to greet him, talk to him and asks what happened and how he got so small. Emma starts to play with the man putting him in her mouth and tonguing him, rolling him around and threatening to swallow him. Emma takes him in and out of her mouth making it dark and light again closing and opening and even using her teeth a little. How will this end in Giantess Emma's mouth for this little man?
screenshot

Size: 565 MB
Duration: 00:09:33

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: Dec 31, 2023 9:54 am
Growing Apart 4: The Di-VORE-ce
Part 4 of a gradual shrinking series
You've once again succumbed to the addiction to your shrinking pills and find yourselve a mere 2inches tall, standing in the living room and looking up in awe at your giantess wife as she relaxes on the sofa with a snack. She spots you down there and teases you for being too scared to ask to be picked up to join her. She's given up telling you to stop shrinking and plays around with your little limbs, tickling you and giggling at how cute you are. Deciding to get some housework done, she pops you in her cleavage so you don't get swept away with the dirt on the floor, but decides you're better balanced on her shoulder. You ride around on your giantess wife's shoulder as she mops the floor, thrilled by the height and the risk of falling to your end. Your wife spots something being accidentally swept under the sofa. It's her wedding ring! How did that get there? Before you have time to question why your wife wasn't wearing it, she sends you on a rescue mission to retrieve it for her. She brings you back to the sofa to relax and read a book together, placing you back between the soft mountainous cushions of her tits. Your positioning on her body gets you turned on, and the book gets her excited, and she decides to give it another go having a play with you. Of course, you can't please her like you used to but she wants you to use your whole body to pleasure her pussy as she reads. You do your best, but your touch is just too light, your body too small and your wife gets fed up for the last time. She's decided it's just not working and she's going to have to dispose of you, but it looks like your fate may be a lot worse than just a divorce...
screenshot

Size: 1026 MB
Duration: 00:17:26

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: Dec 31, 2023 3:38 pm
After the bar, adventure at my house!
Giantess vore, gummy bear play, burping, spit/drooling, gummy bear in belly button, eating! I'm at the bar having a crush on one of the guys. I rest a shrinking mix into his beverage. He takes me home. Of course I have him come in and I bring them into my room. He's feeling funny and dizzy. Little does he know he's slowly shrinking. Once he gets shrunken down I slowly unbutton my top. I'm in my bra and panties. Burping mouth play with gummy Bear belly talk belly button play...I swallow him! I fall resting I wake up to throw him back up. We going to the kitchen where I prepare a meal and have him on a sandwich with breadsticks. Mukbang. Chewing open mouth views. Now he's back into my belly again. I leave a note in my phone so I can remember what I did tonight... I when I wake up the next morning I read my note. Hahaaaa another man bites the dust.Giantess vore, gummy bear play, burping, spit/drooling, gummy bear in belly button, eating! I'm at the bar having a crush on one of the guys. I slip a shrinking mix into his beverage. He takes me home. Of course I have him come in and I bring them into my room. He's feeling funny and dizzy. Little does he know he's slowly shrinking. Once he gets shrunken down I slowly unbutton my top. I'm in my bra and panties. Burping mouth play with gummy Bear belly talk belly button play...I swallow him! I snooze then I wake up to throw him back up. We going to the kitchen where I prepare a meal and have him on a sandwich with breadsticks. Mukbang. Chewing open mouth views. Now he's back into my belly again. I leave a note in my phone so I can remember what I did tonight... I snooze away again, when I wake up the next morning I read my note. Hahaaaa another man bites the dust.
screenshot

Size: 1005 MB
Duration: 00:22:52

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: Jan 01, 2024 8:45 am
Shrunk And Crushed Boyfriend
You are my boyfriend and lately you've been spending so much time at work that you haven't been paying any attention to me. You seem to have forgotten who the important one is around here. I've decided it's time to get rid of you. The problem is, I've got very used to the lifestyle all your hard work had provided. I want to continue to exist in the lap of luxury. I just don't want you around to see it! I've hatched a plan to make all of my problems go away. I've found a potion that will shrink you down to the size of an insect. It will make you grow smaller and smaller until you are too tiny and weak to fight me. Then, I'm going to crush you under my high heel, leaving you never to be seen or heard from again!
screenshot

Size: 114 MB
Duration: 00:12:27

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: Jan 01, 2024 5:59 pm
First and Last Vore Experience - Sensual Vore and Mouth Clos
I've been keeping to captive in my service, my precious prey, fattening you up into the richest tiny offering possible. I have had so much fun playing with you - squeezing you between my heavy tits, plopping my massive blubber belly on top of you, swirling you in my mouth to tease you with my Giantess tongue - but I knew from the moment I saw you, that I had to devour you. Now is the time, tiny. I will tease you in all my favorite ways, tantilizing you with a close view of my mouth, before swallowing you down to your painful end, melting away to add to my glorious gut.
screenshot

Size: 708 MB
Duration: 00:18:47

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: Jan 02, 2024 8:52 am
GENIE OF THE LAMP SHRINKS YOU
This is a custom vid: You have awakened the genie of the lamp blinded by greed and lust, you have let yourself be dazzled by my big tits and you have ended up asking for the wishes that would free me from that lamp forever! You will have money, my body, my magic and eternal life, but will you pay the price? This genius has a surprise on her big tits and if you make her mad, you'll end up in her womb.Honey, if you would like to see me seduce you and you have a script for me, do not hesitate to write me a DM, I will gladly make all your fantasies come true.
screenshot

Size: 667 MB
Duration: 00:11:13

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: Jan 02, 2024 4:30 pm
GIANT VORE FUCKING
This is a customvid vore if you like it and want one write me a dm and I will be happy to make it for you. You and I meet at a nightclub, I shrink you and take you to my house, I lick you and put you in my mouth, I play with you, I tie you to my dildo and suck you, I fuck you tied to the dildo until I cum, then you I will swallow so as not to leave evidence.
screenshot

Size: 814 MB
Duration: 00:13:40

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: Jan 03, 2024 9:09 am
VORE GIANT TEACHER FOOD
Hello students I am your teacher and today I am going to make a very special class where you will enjoy my anatomy with my magic powers I am going to turn you and make you mine being a giant teacher who will devour you.
screenshot

Size: 1505 MB
Duration: 00:25:18

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE