Author
Asofa
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 27, 2024 7:59 am
Return of the unstoppable Miss Velvets
So it would start out like the bigger and bigger ones where she is in a room and talks about wanting to grow into a giantess and how she would love to crush buildings with her boobs butt and feet as well and how she has always wanted to become a giantess she then finds a book with a vial and it tells her about how she can drink it and grow bigger but on the next page she would have to find a guy baned josh and have him kiss her toes and squish him with her boobs and then shove him up her but so she can absorb him to grow into a mega giantess then she goes and destroys the paper citys and mentions how massive she is throughout the shoot and how big her boobs are and how she is swelling to massive proportions and she has a high sex drive and urge to find josh and grow that much bigger there is walk overs and some spots where she stands over the camera while the camera is pointed up at her she she can stand with her front and back facing the camera and when she looks down at it she talks about how big she is and how she is going to get that much bigger. Also can you add a part where there would be a building that is up to Velvets booty level and there would be a camera there they would see her walking by but it stops with her booty facing the camera and she says I feel like someone is watching me and then she turns around and sees the little man and looking at her huge booty and she tells him "if you think my booty is huge wait till I find josh and my booty gobbles him up and I will be growing to mega proportions then"
screenshot

Size: 2282 MB
Duration: 00:50:25
Video: mp4 1920x1080

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: Apr 27, 2024 8:42 pm
Dutch Oven
*Custom Request
While standing over you, I start telling you how much trouble you're in for breaking my toilet. My tummy hurts so bad and I don't know if its just gas or something more. I turn around and take off my panties, and start farting in your face. Telling you to open your mouth. You are so pathetic for breaking my toilet and now you aren't even doing a good enough job at catching my farts in your mouth so that I don't have to smell them. So I tell you to get on the bed, under the covers for your dutch oven. I can feel you getting hard under there, so I decide to give you joi and a countdown with my farts.
*Using sound effects for the farts.
screenshot

Size: 417 MB
Duration: 00:07:27

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: Apr 28, 2024 9:35 am
Giantess Sister Instructs and Dominates You
Your sister installed a home security cam in her bedroom because her dirty panties keep going missing. As expected, she caught you, her little brother as the culpret. What she didn't expect though was for you to be tiny. Looks like shrinking yourself down to hide from me backfired, LITTLE brother. Now I'm the one in control. Go ahead, keep jerking off, don't be shy now. In fact, I'll show you my whole body as the camera keeps rolling. I'm going to capture every moment of your humiliation on camera and use it as blackmail so you learn your lesson. Even think about touching my panties again and this goes all over social media. Oh, and to top off the humiliation, you're going to cum for me, in your mouth, and eat it all. Refuse, and your secret gets out...
screenshot

Size: 745 MB
Duration: 00:12:34

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: Apr 28, 2024 6:51 pm
Wednesday Squishes You with Her Foot
Wednesday is a giant and wants her brother Pugsley to worship her giant feet!
screenshot

Size: 315 MB
Duration: 00:05:23

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: Apr 29, 2024 7:29 am
Giantess Goddesses Face Sitting
The Story:
Ruby and Lora are waiting on their lazy ass, chronically late boyfriends to go to the party of the year.
They walk in to find that both of their boyfriends have shrank! Serves them right, those controlling, good for nothing boys! Now all they can do is sit there with their tiny pathetic penis's and worship their giantess goddesses.
You know...i'm bored....let's sit on their face...
screenshot

Size: 338 MB
Duration: 00:05:44

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: Apr 29, 2024 4:37 pm
Giantess Kitsune’s Farty Panty Business
Kitsune's fart slave Marc get's put to good use: she can sense when her panties are dirty when he squirms around a certain amount! She starts a panty selling business with her new business partner who lets her know he can't stand how dirty the panties are getting!
screenshot

Size: 1316 MB
Duration: 00:22:07

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: Apr 30, 2024 8:07 am
Giantess Squashes You With Her Huge Tits
A giantess with huge tits finds and teases you before squashing you with her massive boobs
screenshot

Size: 220 MB
Duration: 00:03:43

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: Apr 30, 2024 5:11 pm
Eating a Fan
Custom Script:
A fan of You (Sasha) found the way to shrink and send himself to you, he begs you to swallow him up and he do end up in your stomach to be digested, whatever if he was really ready for that or not. The clip length is 10 minutes, the first 4 minutes are for the pre-vore part (POV), 30 sec are for the vore part (POV then 3rd view) and the 5 min 30 sec left are for the post vore part (3rd view). You interact with the fan the way you want to.
Bonus : there are some things I'd like to see but only if you're ok with them --> 1, a close up of your mouth during the vore scene as you put the fan in your mouth. 2, a close up of your throat as you swallow. 3, a close up of your bare belly as you pat / caress it after the vore scene.
screenshot

Size: 450 MB
Duration: 00:10:17

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 01, 2024 8:14 am
Enchantress World Domination
I am secretly an evil witch. Once upon a time, I was challenged by a chosen hero, the only one that would be able to stop me from starting the calamity. However, unknown to him, I had enchanted a pair of thigh high socks with a succubus effect. He was no match for them and I ended up shrinking him to a minuscule size. I made him bow down, worship, and of course jerk his tiny little dick to show complete surrender to MY power. As soon as he finished I smashed him under my socked foot. My power began to grow.. and grow.. and grow.. and grow and spread across the planet. With my new power I first re-enchanted my socks with an even more powerful spell. One that would make me grow huge and amplify my power to the point of destroying several thousand galaxies. With those as a backup, I began a hostile takeover enslaving everyone, and making all males my slaves. Even though my power is absolute, I warned you all that if I became bored, or you don’t behave, I would don my socks and destroy everything. However, this had no effect. No matter how many rebels I squooshed or how many cities I destroy, you don’t stay in line. I'm now wearing my powerful, enchanted socks. Laughing at how you are all running for cover and behaving yourselves now even though its too late. For the end... you will each get one last jerk off. You're welcome, and goodbye.
screenshot

Size: 615 MB
Duration: 00:11:59

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 01, 2024 5:24 pm
Giantess Mikayla | "Micro Mercenaries" | Unaware Giantess
A group of trained takes on their toughest target yet...Mikayla Miles. They're eliminated one by one, and she's entirely unaware of it all...
screenshot

Size: 421 MB
Duration: 00:19:09

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 02, 2024 8:34 am
Ops All Over Mummies Tits
Spying on mummy again.. what have I told you about that!
Listen my tiny little son, I'm getting ready for daddy, you shouldn't see mummy like this!
Yes mummy's breasts do look huge in this bra, especially compared to you, your such a tiny boy! If your cold why don't you get back in bed???
Want mummy to warm you up with some cuddles before daddy gets home. Cuddles between my breasts!?!? I'm not sure about that!
Oh come on then quickly climb between mummies gigantic titties
screenshot

Size: 392 MB
Duration: 00:06:55

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 02, 2024 5:33 pm
Shrink Ray Request
Hi.
You have accepted a custom video request from me. I've just spotted that the request description cuts off before the end. The full request is below:
I wonder if you would make a custom video for me in the shrunken man genre. The scenario would be:
You have acquired a shrink-ray and have shrunk a man you've seen on the street and brought him home. He's two inches tall and you tell him to masturbate for you for your enjoyment. If he refuses, or fails to come, you'll step on him (bare-foot crush is a big thing for me), so while he's masturbating you're describing in intricate detail what it would be like to step on him. Both what you'd experience feeling him under your foot, and the flattened mess you'd see when you lift your foot up again (I hope you don't mind gore, but also what it would be like for him.
screenshot

Size: 592 MB
Duration: 00:09:59

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 03, 2024 8:36 am
Giantess’s Tiny Pest Cleanup
A giantess is cleaning her bedroom, completely unaware of all the tiny perv men watching her. As she bends down to sweep under her cupboard, she accidentally squashes them with her giant ass. One gets caught in her hair and falls to be crushed between her huge breasts. It gives her a strangely pleasurable feeling, but she continues going about her cleaning. Another is inadvertently crushed beneath her pussy as she moves to get up and she suddenly realises she's extremely turned on. She finds the tiny culprit and begins to get angry. She's mad that all these tiny men have distracted her from cleaning and made a mess, not to mention that they've been turning her on by getting all over her body! But her anger turns to excitement and lust as she realises all the fun she's about to have taking their tiny lives into her hands...
screenshot

Size: 813 MB
Duration: 00:13:47

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 03, 2024 6:54 pm
A Tiny Snack for a Hungry Giantess
A giantess sits at her desk writing an essay but distracted by the rumbling of her hungry stomach. She tries to ignore the growls but eventually decides to give in and grab a snack. There's nothing in the house, so she'll have to head to the shops. As she's about to change out of her PJs and grabs her house keys, she notices a tiny man hiding on her desk. Where did you come from? Not to worry, you won't be here long. She's never tried human before and afterall, protein is meant to be the best brain food...
screenshot

Size: 472 MB
Duration: 00:07:57

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 04, 2024 8:15 am
Giantess On The Toilet
I sit down to take a nice long runny dookie, and didn't realize there was a tiny guy in my toilet the whole time. Sliding more and more into my toilet as the dooks drop all over him. I finally discover him at the end, and make him stay in my toilet and lick me clean. I decide it's a good idea to just leave him there to clean me up every time I have to go. My own personal bidet.
screenshot

Size: 876 MB
Duration: 00:15:03

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE