Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 22, 2022 12:39 am
Jayla de Angelis ( Arranged Marriage Gone Wild)
CATEGORY: Hardcore, Gonzo, POV, All Sex
DESCRIPTION: Arranged marriages sound very old-fashioned today but when your strict gangster boss dad tells you that he managed one for you, you can't believe your ears at first. But that's only the beginning of the turmoil of events that follows... Will you let your gorgeous step-mom, Jayla convince you about the deal? Are you ready to meet your fiancée? They are very secretive about her, what could that mean? On the top of it all, that hot girl in the gym, who always shows up when you do, turns out to be very interested in you... in more ways than one. Let her become closer to you, so the mission against your arranged engagement can start... it's all up to you if you'll succeed.
Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.71 GB
Duration: 00:32:59
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/3by4a5k0zkxg
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 21, 2022 5:03 pm
Jane Rogers & Kylie Le Beau - Swap Family Values (S2:E7)
CATEGORY: Foursome, Creampie, FFMM, All Sex, Redhead, POV, Brunette, Blowjob
DESCRIPTION: What would happen if four families each contributed one member to create a new family? In this episode of Family Swap, Jane Rogers enjoys acting up. She wears short skirts and lets them hike up to reveal her panties. She eats provocative foods. She dresses in skanky clothes. She goes out of her way to tease her swap brother, Rion King. Eventually, Jane's swap parents, Steve Holmes and Kylie Le Beau, try to sit Jane down for a swap family discussion about her behavior.Jane reacts by stroking Rion's cock through his pants until he's hard and then popping his dick out to suck it right in front of their swap parents. When Steve tries to talk to her, Jane flashes her titties with their hard nipples and then tugs her panties aside so Steve can feel how wet her twat is. Kylie has had enough of watching her swap daughter try to be the queen bitch. She tells Jane to move aside so she can show Jane how a real woman satisfies her men. Then she sits between Steve and Rion and gives them both a handie at the same time. Getting on her knees, Kylie invites Steve to stick it in and show the swap **** how it's done.Jane and Rion aren't about to be outperformed, so Rion starts banging Jane from behind. Now that the family has decided to taste each other, they hold nothing back. Kylie and Steve enjoy some spooning sex as Jane rides Rion's fuck stick. Then the girls swap partners so Jane can enjoy Steve's charms while Kyle moans her way through a climax courtesy of Rion's dick. Rion can't help but pull out and cum on his swap mommy's belly. Moments later, Steve gluts Jane with a creampie that Jane licks clean from her swap daughter's juicy snatch.
FileSize: 1.79 GB
Duration: 00:25:37

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/pb26ihg7p93d
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 21, 2022 9:27 am
Ivi Rein & Rebecca Volpetti - We Want Your Cum Stepbrother
CATEGORY: Blonde, Blowjob, POV, Girl Orgasm, European Vacation, Cum in Mouth, Shaved Pussy, Tall Girls, Tan, Pussy Licking, Super Skinny, Medium Boobs, Long hair, European, Cowgirl, Hardcore, Swallow, FFM
DESCRIPTION: Rebecca Volpetti and Ivi Rein are doing their homework together, but Rebecca is really bored of school. Getting up, she offers Ivi a massage. There's nothing platonic about the way Rebecca rubs Ivi's titties down. As the girls begin to make out in earnest, Ivi's stepbrother Nikki Nutz walks in on them. They pull their shirts down and separate quickly, switching gears to gossiping about Nikki. Rebecca decides she wants to see Nikki's dick. Nikki comes out of his room ready to go take a shower, but he's not having any of it when the girls try to get him to whip it out. Instead, he ducks into the bathroom thinking that's the end of it.Rebecca and Ivi wait until they hear the shower going, then barge into the bathroom to insist that Nikki show himself off for them. Nikki tries to kick them out, but they won't leave. They try encouraging him by showing their tits and asses, but Nikki remains unmoved. The girls steal his towel and leave him with nothing to dry off from the shower. When Nikki tries to get to his room without being accosted, he closes the door to find the girls waiting for him on the other side. They put on a bit of a lesbian preview show for him and then shove him onto the bed and go to work blowing him together. Nikki wasn't into the idea of showing his cock, but now that his stepsis and her friend are sucking him off and deep throating his dick, he's suddenly very on board with the plan.Rebecca is the one who wanted the D, so she gets the first spin on Nikki's stiffie. Climbing aboard with Ivi's help, Rebecca bounces away in cowgirl. Ivi gets on top for a go in reverse cowgirl as Rebecca mounts Nikki's mouth so he can tongue her twat at the same time. Rebecca gets to enjoy Nikki's fuck stick in doggy as she eats Ivi out. When it's her turn again, Ivi lays down and spreads herself wide open for Nikki to take her as Rebecca caresses her hands all over Ivi's tight body. When Nikki is ready to pop, Rebecca lays down as Ivi delivers a combo blowjob and handie. Ivi manages to catch all of Nikki's jizz in her mouth, paving the way to snowball her treat back and forth with Rebecca as they swap spit and cum in deep kisses.
FileSize: 2.34 GB
Duration: 00:30:12
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/o9aue3zjkqgo
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 21, 2022 6:55 am
Isabella Lui - The Redhead in the Red Dress
CATEGORY: Big Tits, Blowjob POV, Blowjob, Enhanced, Red Head, Bald Pussy, High Heels, Pussy Creampie, Innie Pussy, Czech, Creampie, Sex
DESCRIPTION: A beautiful redhead in a red dress got into the Taxi and asked for a ride to Ditrichova street. I started driving, and in the rearview mirror, caught sight that she was taking selfies. I tried to engage her in conversation, but it was as if she could not hear me! Incredulously, I gawked as she took her big tits out, and gasped when she started snapping her bald pussy. She seemed deaf until she got a video chat from her boyfriend. Isabelle Lui told me she was on her way to a lover's house, because her boyfriend was a voyeur. He was impatient, so I made a suggestion: skip the lover, fuck a taxi driver! Isabelle was turned on by this, and so was her boyfriend, so I found us a place to park. I fucked Isabelle's gushing wet pussy then came on it, and took the phone to take some pics of the mess for the boyfriend!
FileSize: 1.57 GB
Duration: 00:33:45
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/kjnyf7yl0m3g
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 20, 2022 8:47 pm
Honey Hayes (Letting My Step-Dad Watch Me Put Lotion On)
CATEGORY: big tits, all sex, taboo, cumshot, hairy, blowjob, teen, pov, glasses, roleplay
DESCRIPTION: I (Stirling Cooper) can't help myself sometimes. My new stepdaughter Honey Hayes is just so cute. I catch her showering, soaping up her amazing natural tits & rubbing down her hairy teen pussy. She catches me spying, but this isn't our first time - she knows her mom will be out for awhile. She teases me while she lotions her body and then starts burying her face in my cock. She gasps when my thick dick enters her and then rides her stepdaddy like a good girl. I take her from behind, stretching out her teen pussy and spreading out her little asshole. She can't stop cumming on her stepdad's big cock until she lets me shoot my load on her hairy pussy!
FileSize: 786.2 MB
Duration: 00:17:57
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/gf39yr2nu5ze
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 20, 2022 6:15 pm
Helena Price - Wife Makes Me Watch Her Fuck Our Son's Friend
CATEGORY: Hairy, MILF, Natural Tits, Hardcore, POV, Blowjob
DESCRIPTION: I walked in on my wife sucking on the balls of one of our son's good friends. She clearly had something to say about our sex life, and this was her way of proving it me! Helena humiliated me all while fucking Johnny's big cock, and honestly I was into it. 'You could never fuck me like this!' My wife bounces her plump tan ass while I watch from across the room. I couldn't help but feel my dick get hard seeing her fuck this younger guy. He pounds my wife's hairy cunt until he blows his load on her bush!
FileSize: 2.3 GB
Duration: 00:21:43
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/xlonw3z9lhv1
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 19, 2022 9:59 pm
Gia Ohmy - Why Is Your Pussy Out Stepsis
CATEGORY: Petite, Medium Boobs, Hairy Pussy, Blowjob, Princess Cum, Creampie, Deep Throat, POV, Pussy Licking, Short Girls, Blonde, Trimmed, Cowgirl, Girl Orgasm, GirlBoy
DESCRIPTION: Gia Ohmy is lying in bed reading with her vag and ass hanging out of her miniskirt when her stepbrother, Apollo Banks, walks past her open door. Apollo debates whether to say anything, but when he comes back past Gia's door he sees that she's now on her back, skirt hiked up to expose it all. He goes into Gia's room to ask what's going on. That's when Gia informs Apollo that she's been reading an article about how airing out her pussy before sex is very important. Gia has a date tonight, so she thought she'd try it out right away.Apollo is as understanding as he can be, but he also points out that Gia has some bed fuzz on her pussy lips. She asks him to take it off for her, which prompts her to suggest that maybe she has really exposed herself because she secretly wants to fuck her stepbrother. Gia goes on to tell Apollo that he has 30 seconds to finger her pussy or she's putting it away. How could Apollo say no? He goes right to work finger banging his stepsis as she moans her delight. Sine Gia can feel that Apollo is nice and hard, she unzips his jeans to get at his hardon. Her handie quickly turns into a blowjob as her horniness overcomes her.When Gia rolls onto her back and spreads her thighs, Apollo just goes ahead and shoves it right in. It turns out that Apollo's stepsis is a wildcat in bed! She wants it on her hands and knees in doggy, which is the perfect opportunity for Apollo to worship her big ass with his hand. Gia rolls onto her side for some deep spooning sex next, but despite her orgasms she's not finished with Apollo yet. Pushing her stepbrother onto his back, Gia climbs on top and sinks her hairy pussy down onto his fuck stick for a stiffie ride. She winds up on her back with Apollo going to town as he tries to peak. When he's ready to cum, Apollo tries to pull out. Wrapping her legs and arms around him, Gia holds her stepbrother in for a creampie. Dripping with Apollo's cum, Gia is all satisfied smiles.
FileSize: 2.09 GB
Duration: 00:33:33

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/7etqz1nmvxur
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 19, 2022 1:43 am
Gabbie Carter - My Thot Stepsister Wants More Easy Internet Money
CATEGORY: Creampie, All Sex, Big Tits, POV
FileSize: 974.9 MB
Duration: 00:21:09

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/r17duge55e24
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 18, 2022 11:11 pm
Gabbie Carter - Keeping Her Stepdad All to Herself
CATEGORY: Big Tits, POV, All Sex
FileSize: 670.1 MB
Duration: 00:14:32

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/skbwdqn0cxsz
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 18, 2022 3:35 pm
Emma Hix - Intimate Dirty Talk Becomes Real Swinger Experience
CATEGORY: Blowjob, POV, Petite, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Creampie, Small Tits, Tribbing
DESCRIPTION: My wife & I are getting ready to go out to for some drinks, I'm taking my time peaking at her great little titties & grabbing her cute butt in the process. Suddenly, my wife hears someone at the door. It's my pal Peter, I brought him home to fulfill a fantasy of hers and she has no idea. She is super shy but has totally wanted to do this. Once she sees Peter's big dick, it's on and she fucks him every which way til he shoots a big load on her!
FileSize: 2.47 GB
Duration: 00:23:22
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/gnau92035uum
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 18, 2022 10:32 am
Elsa Jean, Elena Koshka, Jamie Mareleigh, Emma Hix, Hime Marie, Dolly Leigh, Haley Reed, Aubrey Royal, Lily Rader, Whitney Wright, Lily Adams, Yara Skye, Liza Rowe, Jade Amber, Lana Rhodes (Compilations Blowjob)
CATEGORY: Blowjob, POV, Cum on Face, Swallow, Compilations, Cum in Mouth
FileSize: 1.57 GB
Duration: 00:31:57

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/e5asp107qtxg
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 18, 2022 12:23 am
Destiny Cruz & Lily Larimar - My Stepsis And Her Friend Are Stuck
CATEGORY: Shaved Pussy, Pussy Licking, POV, Big Dick, Ball Sucking, Long hair, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, FFM, Stuck, Medium Boobs, Blonde, Blowjob
DESCRIPTION: Destiny Cruz and her friend Lily Larimar are trying out new hairstyles in the bathroom when Destiny's stepbrother, Joshua Lewis, squeezes past them to grab a towel. Destiny claims he's grabbing a jerk towel, but Joshua bites back claiming that the girls' hairstyles are stupid and that when they get caught in something he's going to come fuck them both. It's not long before Joshua's prediction comes true. He walks in to find both girls with their hair caught in the oven. Lily offers to let Joshua touch her pussy if he helps them. He takes her up on it, then cops a feel on his own stepsis. Eventually Destiny claims she's had enough and insists Josuha let them go. He obliges, but before Lily follows Destiny out of the room she admits that she liked it.It's not long before the girls get stuck again. This time, Destiny is stuck in the fridge while Lily is stuck in the dishwasher. Since Destiny can't see what's going on, Joshua sneaks up and peels Lily's thong down and hikes her miniskirt up. He sticks it in and gives her a few quick pumps while Destiny tries to figure out what's going on. They don't get nearly enough time to enjoy each other before Joshua frees her and sends her to go help Destiny, but it's enough to whet Lily's appetite for more. Still later, the girls find their hair tangled together as they sit on the couch. They have to call Joshua in once again. Lily suggests that they let him fuck them, and eventually Destiny agrees. The girls lay back on the couch together since their hair is still tangled, and Joshua goes to work.Destiny gets the first taste of her stepbrother's cock as Lily rubs her titties and masturbates beside her, but Joshua soon lets Lily have another go with his hardon. He takes a moment to free them, then watches as they sink down to their knees together so they can lick the taste of their combined juices from his dick in a double BJ. Destiny gets on her hands and knees so Joshua can do her in doggy while she eats Lily out. When it's Lily's turn to enjoy Joshua's cock, she has him sit down so she can ride him in reverse cowgirl. Destiny hops aboard to mirror Lily's position, which leaves her moaning and twitching. She lifts off of Joshua's erection just in time for Lily to stroke him off into her mouth. Lily climbs onto the couch to snowball Joshua's jizz with Destiny, and both girls agree that they should fuck Joshua more often.
FileSize: 2.6 GB
Duration: 00:38:37

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/t0e0iehz4kgg
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 17, 2022 7:20 pm
Cory Chase (Don't Leave)
CATEGORY: blowjob, milf, cumshot, cum in mouth, roleplay, pov, big tits, hairy, swallow, all sex, taboo
DESCRIPTION: You're not even my real mom. Dad told me everything last night. I can't believe you both lied to me for so long. I've made up my mind, I'm leaving.. It doesn't matter where I go. Why do you even care? You're just my step mom.
FileSize: 916.5 MB
Duration: 00:24:11

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/d7lmgt6r2sq8
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 15, 2022 2:08 pm
Chloe Lamour (Big tits stepmom just too damn sexy)
CATEGORY: Euro, Tattoo, Athletic, Indoors, 35 Plus, Pussy Creampie, Doggystyle, Bald Pussy, Pussy Licking, cheating, Gagging, Big Ass, Thong, Face Fuck, Interracial, Living Room, Missionary, Black Hair, Brunette, Big Dick, Creampie, Short Hair, Couples Fantasies, Muscular Man, 69, Big Tits, Stepson, Stepmom, Face Sitting, Deep Throat, Innie Pussy, Enhanced, Black Male, Reverse Cowgirl, Blowjob POV, Blowjob
DESCRIPTION: Darrell Deeps is playing video games in his home when his stepmother Chloe Lamour begins berating him for the messy state of the room. Chloe begins to clean, and Darrell notices how thick his stepmom is with her big tits and round ass. When she's on all fours in front of him, Darrell checks out her big booty, and it makes him hard. Noticing Darrell's big boner, Chloe gets turned on, and takes it out to give him a blowjob. Chloe sits on Darrell's face and has him eat her pussy, then she climbs on his cock to take it cowgirl. After some doggystyle and deep dicking in missionary, Darrell creampies Chloe's bald pussy!
FileSize: 904.2 MB
Duration: 00:21:19
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/ff3lu8ij5ypv
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 15, 2022 9:04 am
Cherie Deville (Bohemian Asspussy)
CATEGORY: Mom, Glasses, Athletic, Bubble Butt, Couples Fantasies, Caucasian, Sneaky, Sandals, Sex Therapist, Big Tits, Tattoo, Medium Skin, French Canadian, Anal, Cheating, Reverse Cowgirl, Blowjob, Innie Pussy, MILF, Dress, Blonde
DESCRIPTION: Cherie Deville is an unconventional sex therapist who meets her daughter's boyfriend, Kyle Mason, for the first time. Cherie's daughter is embarrassed by how open her hippie mother is when it comes to talking about sex, and when Cherie can't stop quizzing them about their sexual relationship, her daughter hits the bottle to drown her discomfort. Kyle, however, doesn't mind hearing Cherie's thoughts on what a healthy relationship should include, which, in her opinion is a lot of fucking! While her daughter has a few too many to drink, Cherie realizes that Kyle is not getting enough sex from her prude and rude daughter, and so she serves up her own ass and offers Kyle the irresistible opportunity to fuck her in all of her holes!
FileSize: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:34:42
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/5hu0eeckaf2e