Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 23, 2024 9:03 pm
Trillium. Blonde Young Babysitter Fucks her Black Boss
Cast: Trillium

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Babysitter Trillium is always eager to please. When she gets offered extra cash to 'take care' of her boss, she just can't say no. She has been craving his big black cock for as long as she can remember. She takes his huge dick as far down her throat as she can handle, making her eyes water. When he thrusts it into her tiny pussy she squeals loudly as her pussy cums. After he has banged into her full length from behind, she jerks his big dick till it spurts its steaming load all over her pretty face.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:28:16
FileSize: 2.45 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Trillium._Blonde_Young_Babysitter_Fucks_her_Black_Boss.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 23, 2024 6:30 pm
Tricia Oaks - Caso No. 6615373 - Not So Holy Anymore
Cast: Tricia Oaks

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When Officer Billy Boston brings suspicious Mylf Tricia Oaks to the backroom after suspecting her of stealing merchandise, she swears that she's no longer a thief now that she has found the Lord. Officer Boston doesn't buy it and insists on performing a strip search, in which he finds stolen lipstick stashed inside her bra! Now, Officer Boston must perform a cavity search to make sure she isn't hiding anything else. Tricia doesn't want to get in any more trouble, so Officer Boston promises he'll let her go, only if she lets him fuck her!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:44:38
FileSize: 1.9 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Tricia_Oaks_Caso_No._6615373_Not_So_Holy_Anymore.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 23, 2024 3:29 pm
Tory Lane. Going Once, Cumming Twice
Cast: Tory Lane

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Dr. Lane is a hot doctor with unorthodox methods. Today she helps her patient Ramon work out his sprained jaw by having him eat her out. This turns her on so much that now he's gotta finish the job. Ramon follows the doctor's orders and fucks her good and hard.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:31:00
FileSize: 2.72 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Tory_Lane._Going_Once_Cumming_Twice.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 23, 2024 1:34 pm
Tina Walker. Sexy Petite Confectioner Takes Dick In Office
Cast: Tina Walker

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tina (43 mins) Tina is a petite sexy confectioner who is looking to make good money through using her body. I explained to her that she was in the right place because I could make her very rich in a short space of time if she would listen to what I had to say. She seemed very interested in what I had to say and before too long I convinced her to strip naked in front of me. I could tell that she was getting horny so I joined her on the couch. She started to giggle when I kissed her pussy and it was easy to see she was getting relaxed and starting to enjoy herself. She sucked me off and then we got down to business. We fucked until I couldn't hold back my jizz and then I spunked my load over her sweet face.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:43:30
FileSize: 1.28 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Tina_Walker._Sexy_Petite_Confectioner_Takes_Dick_In_Office.mov
LanserSM
Added: Mar 23, 2024 8:27 am
Thedongkinger - Poppy Savage Secretary Fucked Hard By BBC Intruder
Cast: Poppy Savage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:19:28
FileSize: 685.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Thedongkinger_Poppy_Savage_Secretary_Fucked_Hard_By_BBC_Intruder.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 23, 2024 2:54 am
Taylor Sands. Young Babysitter Sodomized by Boss
Cast: Taylor Sands

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Beautiful student Taylor is babysitting for the summer to earn some extra money for college. She works for a couple who she thought were so conservative, but behind closed doors, they are much more open minded than she could ever have imagined. When her female boss offers her money to keep her husband entertained while she is out of town as a birthday surprise, she is shocked at first, but when she realises how much she is offering, she can't say no. When she begins her sexy seduction, little does she know that she is going to get so much more than she expected.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:19
FileSize: 3.41 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Taylor_Sands._Young_Babysitter_Sodomized_by_Boss.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 23, 2024 12:29 am
Taylor Sands - Taylor Sands Takes Anal From Her Big Boss

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Taylor Sands is Private's sexiest muse and you can see why in our all new Anal Innocence 3, where this lonely housewife gives in to the monster cock of her boss, Marc Rose. She dons her hottest lingerie and then gets down on her knees to give her man a tremendous blowjob earning herself a nice hard pounding. She spreads her legs at the edge of the pool and then takes things to the bedroom to turn things hardcore with some ass crushing anal action. Then, after a hardcore session, she opens wide and enjoys a sticky facial!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:38
FileSize: 3.18 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Taylor_Sands_Taylor_Sands_Takes_Anal_From_Her_Big_Boss.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 22, 2024 9:59 pm
Taylor Nicole

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Last week I was at my boss's house to defrag his computers like I do every other month. I was finishing up and about to leave when his wife called me from the other room. I went to check and she was only wearing lingerie and told me she was bored and needed to have some fun. I wasn't sure what she meant by that but she took her bra off before I had a chance to say anything. I asked her when her husband was gonna be home and she said not for another 30 minutes or so. The last thing I need is to have my boss coming home to witness me banging his wife. Misses Nicole is super hot, I always see her wear some pretty revealing clothes anytime I'm there. She ended up on her knees sucking my dick and doing some titty fucking and then I fucked her real good. Now I understand better why my boss looks pretty tired in the morning at the office. Lol Her pussy felt so good that I couldn't help it and I came inside her. So I guess all my boss's computers are clean now but his wife's pussy not so much.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:25:20
FileSize: 1.12 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Taylor_Nicole.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 22, 2024 5:58 pm
Tabitha Poison - Hot Cleaner Fucks her Rich Boss
Cast: Tabitha Poison

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:27
FileSize: 802.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Tabitha_Poison_Hot_Cleaner_Fucks_her_Rich_Boss.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 22, 2024 7:13 am
Susy Gala - Horny Secretary Susy Gala Takes Pounding From Boss at the Office GP2143

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Its the middle of the week and Susy Gala, a Spanish secretary, is horny and has very little work to do. As shes pleasuring herself at the desk of her boss, shes pleasantly surprised when he enters the office unexpectedly.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:17:05
FileSize: 6.62 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Susy_Gala_Horny_Secretary_Susy_Gala_Takes_Pounding_From_Boss_at_the_Office_GP2143.part1.rar
Susy_Gala_Horny_Secretary_Susy_Gala_Takes_Pounding_From_Boss_at_the_Office_GP2143.part2.rar
LanserSM
Added: Mar 21, 2024 10:27 pm
Sunny Lane. Take Your Medicine
Cast: Sunny Lane

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Dr. Sunny Lane is the sweetest, sexiest doctor you've ever met, and she knows exactly how to get her stubborn patient to take his medicine. For every pill he swallows she gives him a reward. First she lets him suck on her plump, natural tits, then she sits on his face so he can taste her sweet, wet pussy. For his third pill swallowed she swallows his thick cock and his finally he gets to fuck her tight pussy. Fully cured and balls drained, that's the way Dr. Lane likes her patients.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:33:03
FileSize: 2.91 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sunny_Lane._Take_Your_Medicine.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 21, 2024 7:56 pm
Summer Hart

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Ginger MILF Summer Hart has a perfect set of natural tits, so when a "doctor" comes knocking at her front door to make sure they are healthy, she is more than happy to let him do a full inspection. He squeezes her tits and everything seems to check out, but the pervy guy won't stop until he gives Summer a full rectal exam! He sticks his thick cock deep inside her tight MILF asshole, thrusting hard while Summer's orgasmic squeals fill the empty house. Then, she licks up a dollop of his sticky cum before finding out this guy is a total fraud!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:20
FileSize: 638.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Summer_Hart.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 21, 2024 1:17 pm
Summer Carter. Seducing My Boss

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:25:31
FileSize: 1.62 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Summer_Carter._Seducing_My_Boss.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 21, 2024 10:36 am
Staci Carr. Say My Name
Cast: Staci Carr

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:19:35
FileSize: 857.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Staci_Carr._Say_My_Name.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 21, 2024 8:24 am
Sofie Marie Boss Lady #2
Cast: Sofie Marie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Urgent matters has James come over to his bosses house Sofie Marie on a Saturday. As James reads over the contract he realizes it's a disclosure for him to please the boss with some cock. Sofie makes him understand he is expected to show some hard long work and hours deep inside her hungry pussy.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:34:29
FileSize: 769.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sofie_Marie_Boss_Lady_2.mp4