Author
MimishkaV
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 03, 2023 4:00 am
Wenona (2012.04.25 / When Wenona Wails)

screenshotscreenshot

I'm usually not short on words, but after previewing this weeks update, I simply find myself in awe. Rather than spoil the surprise for you all, I think it would be best to let it unfold before your eyes without any preconceived notions of what is to come. Because anything I did type, surely would not do these scenes their due justice...With that said, this week we give to you Wenona, the lovely and eager, brunette Bondage Queen who is run through the ringer by Damon, who leaves no stone unturned. From ass hooks, to vicious canings and explosive orgasms, and yes.even a bucket of bolts, all the bases have been covered here in meticulous and dark detail. Let me be the first to say that the man who finds this woman in his grasp, must count himself lucky indeed... (Shoot ID: WEN_041812)

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 358.7 MB
Duration: 00:47:47
Resolution: 960x540

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/mbo1qwbet7oo
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 03, 2023 4:02 am
Wenona - Barn Swallow 2 (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Wenona
Date of release: 21.10.2022

She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, **** her to drink out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face. At night, she waits in the stocks, wiggling and whining. After removing the metal pail from her head, PD shoves Mr. Pogo into her mouth, getting the dildo nice and wet before **** it into her cunt. Next, wenona spends some time in the barn. A noose pulling tight at the neck keeps her on her toes. Sweating and grunting, she dances around, stockinged legs trembling. Lying on her back on the dirty wood floor, she is bound with straight arms overhead and legs crossed. PD fucks her with Mr. Pogo then pulls her legs wide into a full straddle. He takes advantage of her position, beating her exposed cunt and ass. Standing, she is bent over, her arms pulled through spread legs. Rope digs harshly at her crotch; her labia are swollen and discolored. PD paddles her tortured pussy before providing some relief with the vibrator. Belted down to an old mattress box springs, she lays helplessly on her back with legs open. She flinches and whimpers as PD pushes Mr. Pogo into her ass. Squealing in agony, she suffers horribly in this difficult position. Body glistening with oil, she is impaled on a dildo and bound to a chair with plastic zip ties. PD denies her air, covering her head with a plastic bag. She breathes deeply, but panics when she begins to suffocate. After PD pokes a hole in the bag, she gasps for air, grateful to have survived another Insex shoot.

Video Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:38:08
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/3quz8y5nvv37
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 03, 2023 4:04 am
Zenza Raggi and Sexy Susi (A Good Whore Brings her own Mattress / 26.11.10)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Zenza Raggi and Sexy Susi
Date of release: 2010

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 737.5 MB
Duration: 01:01:32
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/mrjgkk0q9jm0
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 03, 2023 4:06 am
Zoey Monroe. Cutie Lives out her Fantasy of Being Dp'ed by her Dad's Security Men

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Zoey Monroe
Date of release: 2013

Adorable blonde cutie Zoey Monroe lives out her fantasy of being left alone with her politician father's service men and being used in a blackmail scandal to keep her dad out of office. In this fantasy role play update five men fulfill her desires by disguising themselves in President's masks and videotaping her while she submits to a brutal gangbang, one rough enough that if revealed to the press, would ruin her dad's political career forever! Zoey enjoys being roughly manhandled by these large brutish security men who fill all her holes with cock and record the whole thing for future enjoyment!

Video Size: 2.02 GB
Duration: 00:56:15

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/tj2lu2rvhtlz
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 03, 2023 5:55 am
Zoey Monroe and Samantha Hayes. Bombshell Blond Anal Queen Trains New Slave Girl

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: John Strong , Zoey Monroe and Samantha Hayes
Date of release: 2015

Zoe Monroe is truly sexually voracious and shows up to service with a wet pussy ready to ride cock for the crowds amusement. Under he wing is doe eyed newbie Samantha Hayes, a slutty masochist that can't get enough pain and begs for orgasms like a brazen whore. Zoe does everything like a good girl, fetching drinks, answering questions, and amusing guests with one hand while shocking and spanking Samantha using the other. Both slaves are truly gifted in sexual service, and provide much pleasure for our guest of honor and his hard dick while tied tight in bondage. Meanwhile the party is packed with hot couples fucking, riding the sybian, and paddling each other's asses. It's truly a vibrant and filthy night on The Upper Floor!

Video Size: 747.7 MB
Duration: 01:08:12
Resolution: 960x540

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/k3wd1x5yzeq6
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 03, 2023 8:01 am
Zafira And Lindsey Olsen. Learning To Serve, Part 1

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Zafira And Lindsey Olsen
Date of release: 2015

Video Size: 996.5 MB
Duration: 00:17:02

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/p1jfx8bipc50
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 04, 2023 4:00 am
Violet - Twisted Flower

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Violet
Date of release: 27.06.2022

How soon, it seems, o twisted flower
, your turn comes round again -
 On Sunday night, I can delight To watch you in your pain. How I adore your lovely face. 
Your wondrous coloured hair
. How I love your body too -
 especially when its bare! Your ass, your tits, your pussy lips
. And your sweet anus too, 
how I love these parts of you
 as each comes into view! The labia clamps, the nipple clips,
 the ropes and straps and canes, 
the violet wand and single-tail
. Each brings its special pains. So cry for me sweet twisted flower
 with each new and painful scene. 
And think of me as I sit here
 before my PC screen. I sit and think it's just for me,
 that you are put through hell. 
But when it's done
, hope you've had fun
 and enjoyed yourself as well!!!!!

Video Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:38:38
Resolution: 3840x2160

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/upu3xzublz4e
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 04, 2023 4:02 am
Violet - Twisted Flower

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 27.06.2022

How soon, it seems, o twisted flower
, your turn comes round again -
 On Sunday night, I can delight To watch you in your pain. How I adore your lovely face. 
Your wondrous coloured hair
. How I love your body too -
 especially when its bare! Your ass, your tits, your pussy lips
. And your sweet anus too, 
how I love these parts of you
 as each comes into view! The labia clamps, the nipple clips,
 the ropes and straps and canes, 
the violet wand and single-tail
. Each brings its special pains. So cry for me sweet twisted flower
 with each new and painful scene. 
And think of me as I sit here
 before my PC screen. I sit and think it's just for me,
 that you are put through hell. 
But when it's done
, hope you've had fun
 and enjoyed yourself as well!!!!!

Video Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:38:38

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/wyz6s380nvy7
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 04, 2023 4:04 am
Violet - Twisted Flower 2

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 11.07.2022

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.

Video Size: 1012.5 MB
Duration: 00:28:05
Resolution: 3840x2160

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/khjsi5o1p46w
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 04, 2023 4:06 am
Violet - Twisted Flower 2

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 11.07.2022

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.

Video Size: 1005.1 MB
Duration: 00:28:05

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/ez07sf5lbbom
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 04, 2023 5:01 am
Victoria, Rosaleen Young - Stable Caning

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Victoria, Rosaleen Young
Date of release: 2002
USA

Use of the rod while the girl is doing a handstand is not something we have so much of - until that is now. Severe strokes against Rosaleens free hanging cheeks make for very painful viewing - Enjoy!

Video Size: 71.2 MB
Duration: 00:04:34
Resolution: 720x576

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/gdsz0rjwkkzb
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 04, 2023 7:05 am
Victoria Voxxx Brutal Bondage

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: The Pope, Victoria Voxxx
Date of release: 14.11.2022

Victoria Voxxx thrives when she suffers at the hands of The Pope. She feels powerful as she submits to him. Her day begins with her on the floor, one leg is pulled up and the other is tied to her body to keep it out of the way. Her hands are tied behind her back and to the post she is tethered to. Her pussy is exposed, as are her sensitive soles. The Pope has sadistic plans for both areas. He begins with a cane on Victoria's clit, and wouldn't you know, she begins to moan. You can't touch this slut anywhere without her getting turned on; what a slut. He teases her clit and let's her get close to orgasm, but quickly retreats to other parts of her body to inflict more pain. She smiles when the pain comes, and that's okay with us. It's clear she wants to be here. The bastinado pushes her to her breaking point, but she won't give up that easy. She wants those orgasms and is willing to do anything to get them. She gets suspended in an upright predicament hogtie position, and is made to use her legs to relieve the pressure on her chest. She has to maintain this as The Pope does what he can to distract her with pain and pleasure. First a crotch rope with a bowling ball tied to it, and then nipple clamps that are also tied to the bowling ball as she is made to cum. The final position of the day has Victoria on the floor, face down with her legs spread wide. The pain is immediate, and the screams are loud as she struggles to get through the sting of the cat-o-nine-tails against her flesh. A metal hook is buried in her pussy and tied to her head to keep it deep inside of her cunt. The torment continues until it's time to reward her with the final orgasms.

Video Size: 913.7 MB
Duration: 00:48:38
Resolution: 854x480

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/k07jph0d5juq
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 04, 2023 11:16 am
Veruca James. Pussy On The Pole

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Veruca James
Date of release: 2013

Veruca James is a classic beauty that is "excited to try something new." Well, dear, I have a lot of things to show you. When you get your hands on a girl with a body like this you have to take full advantage. When you find one that says she's looking for something she hasn't tried before you have to push her limits. Leather, electricity, and whatever else I can think of, if she hasn't done it then it is definitely on the menu.

Video Size: 2.25 GB
Duration: 00:44:10

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/w6z94ojl2jkz
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 05, 2023 4:02 am
Veronica Avluv - Submissive Slut Gets Her Holes Used

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 2021

Gorgeous brunette with big tits, Veronica Avluv, is a submissive bombshell who loves nothing more than being dominated by an authoritative man who can show her who's the boss. Is there a better man to give Veronica the extreme pleasure she wanted other than the king of rough sex, James Deen, himself? J

Video Size: 3.7 GB
Duration: 01:04:29

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/b7fl2107cj02
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 05, 2023 4:04 am
Vanna Bardot - Perfect Match Vanna Bardot And Derrick Pierce

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Vanna Bardot, Derrick Pierce
Date of release: 11.11.2022

Vanna Bardot is in search of the Dom of her dreams, the one that can give her everything she wants. He has to be strong, dominant, well versed in BDSM practices, and able to give her what no man has been able to give her yet. She wants to be fully dominated, and live in servitude to her new Master. Her instructions are simple; Dress appropriately, be punctual, and obey every command she is given. She is instructed to meet Derrick in a public theater, and once she arrives, she sees that he is exactly what she has been looking for. After a brief introduction, he commands her to get on her knees and suck his cock in the theater, and with very little hesitation, she does as she is told. Now that he knows she is serious about her submission, he collars her, then adds a leash and makes her crawl behind him as they exit the theater. They arrive at his home, and he gives her a few more instructions before tying her up and having his way with her. Vanna is put through her paces with strict bondage, brutal torment, and non stop fucking. Derrick does everything in his power to break her spirit, but Vanna has found what she has been searching for, and she's not about to let him go.

Video Size: 1.22 GB
Duration: 01:06:48
Resolution: 854x480

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/wls6zncw01wd