MimishkaV
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 27, 2022 10:23 pm
Brianna Banks - No Words Necessary

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Brianna Banks
Date of release: 2017

Part One
My Mom walks me up to my dorm room after she drives me back. She's really tired and she says she might get a hotel room. I suggest she just stays and sleep with me, it's not really a big deal. Fighting the urge to lay down, my mom finally just gives in and comes to bed with me. When she starts to doze off, I can't help but admire her body. All of it. Just right there next to me. I just had to touch her.Part Two
I had to come home to see my mom. After the night we had in my dorm, I know it's wrong, but I can't stop thinking about her, her body, her smell, her touch.. I burst in the room and she's getting ready for bed. She's shocked to see me, but when I walk up to her and try to kiss her and she starts pushing away saying we can't again. But, she so quickly changed her mind.

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 432.7 MB
Duration: 00:32:24
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshotscreenshot

https://filejoker.net/wzrjatdmrcut
https://filejoker.net/l9jfn4j81uvg
MimishkaV
Added: Dec 27, 2022 12:41 pm
Britney Amber - Blue Balls Bonanza

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Britney Amber
Date of release: 2018-11-15

Our stud spent a lot of time, energy and money taking his girl out for a night on the town, so when she lays down on the couch to take a rest as soon as they get home, he is a little disappointed. Britney Amber understands, and she is here to help him get rid of the major blue balls his girl left him with. She yanks down his pants and sees his massive trouser treat pop out at her like a bat out of hell. She is impressed and immediately wraps her lush lips around his lollipop. They move to the kitchen and she gives our stud a reach around before he kneels down and eats Britneys pussy and ass from behind. Then, she leans back onto the refrigerator while getting pummeled by his peen. All the while, our studs girl is wandering around the house in a daze. At least someone put out tonight!

Video Size: 1.48 GB
Duration: 00:34:24

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/g0c7wcfqn13d
MimishkaV
Added: Dec 27, 2022 7:47 am
Brooke Jameson (Anal Barbie-Milf Fights Back / 12.07.2018)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Brooke Jameson
Date of release: 12.07.2018

When I heard that Brooke Jameson was back in the business after a break of six or seven years I got in touch with her straightaway to book a shoot. I shot one of her very first scenes ten years ago and she was absolutely fantastic. And it was so good to see her again. Brooke plays the financee of a local Essex gangster who's found out that she's been fucking other boys behind his back. He gives her a choice - either fuck off or do a PSS scene that he'll store away for safe-keeping, and which we won't publish, unless she cheats again. If she does, we put her scene on the site for all the world to see. She's none too pleased with the situation but hey a girl's gotta do what a girl's got to do. Not to say that she doesn't put up a good fight though!

Video Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:43:54
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/wu87xl3mjha8
MimishkaV
Added: Dec 27, 2022 5:21 am
Brooklyn Chase (Mom Desires)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Brooklyn Chase
Date of release: 2018

Mom comes into my room late one night and lays down next to me. She starts talking about the guys she's been dating since her and dad split, and I start to zone out. When she tells me she wants me to help her with her unfulfilled needs, I'm suddenly wide awake. When she starts running her fingers along my skin, I get tunnel vision. I just see this incredibly hot older woman seductively spread beside me, telling me how I'm exactly what she wants. I don't know what made her suddenly come forward about how much she desires me, but I'm not the kind of guy who says "no" to his mom. She pulls down my boxers, and with the very first lick, I know there's no going back to how things were before.Mom has been dodging me all week. I miss being able to feel her warm, soft skin, all those luscious curves... she wakes up when I touch her. Starts talking about how she's having uncertainties about what we've been up to. But just my hands running along her arm and stomach erases her inhibitions. She still craves me just as much as she's made me desire her. We both get what we want, and I leave her with my cum dripping out of her freshly fucked pussy. Already I can't wait for the next time.

Video Size: 497.7 MB
Duration: 00:34:19

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/w5h0z2scyaz6
MimishkaV
Added: Dec 27, 2022 2:55 am
Brooklyn Chase (Mom Takes Care Of Your Hard Cock)

screenshotscreenshot

Your Mom comes in to see if you're ready to go to school. When she comes in and sees that you aren't getting ready, and instead are jerking off, she offers to help by showing her tits to get you off faster. She tells you that she doesn't have time to sit around all day waiting for you to cum. When you take too long, she starts to help you in another way.Your mom comes back in your room again after she's done getting ready for work and catches you jacking off AGAIN. She exclaims, "again!? I just took care of this!" Since you have to leave soon, she hopes onto your bed and to help you take care of your boner, but this time, she has a different plan.Your mom is sitting at the kitchen table waiting to take you to a pool party. While you're sitting at the table, she notices your hard cock. She says she cannot drop you off at the party with your dick hard like that! So she gets down on her knees and begins to help.

Video Size: 676.7 MB
Duration: 00:32:12

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/isqdpwl703bn
MimishkaV
Added: Dec 27, 2022 12:30 am
Brooklyn Chase - No Words Necessary

screenshotscreenshot

Part One
Brooklyn and her son stay at a hotel for the night while she visits him at college.
The only problem is, there's only one bed. **** to sleep together, feelings for each other that have been suppressed for as long as they could start to emerge and without saying anything, this night together is something they'll never forget.Part Two
Brooklyn comes out of the shower, her and her son getting ready to check out of the hotel. Rion starts to talk to his mom about what happened last night. Brooklyn quickly shushes him, dropping her towel and going in for more of him.

Video Size: 399.8 MB
Duration: 00:29:57

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/tkt85phm01fs
MimishkaV
Added: Dec 26, 2022 7:31 am
Cherie Deville - Bad Medicine IX

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Cherie Deville

It's finally Friday, Chad's been looking forward to this day for a week, it's the last day that he's supposed to be grounded, he's a free man now! He rushes down the stairs, his head is full of horny thoughts of his beautiful girlfriend, Jill, and he doesn't hear his mother greet him. He walks outside and looks for his car, it's gone, he throws his hands up in the air and goes back inside.
"Mom, where's my car?!" Cherie explains that the car is in his father's name, technically it's his car. Chad knows that his dad takes the car away when he wants to punish him, but this is so unfair, it's the last day that's he's grounded. He fumes, "Dad is just a sad little man that wallows in his own self loathing and regret, he's envious of me, did you know?" Cherie looks at him with frustration and annoyance. Chad continues, "Jill comes over and he eyes her up and down, not like any other guy would do, he does it with envy, he's envious of me!" Cherie knows that Chad's dad has issues, he hasn't been the best husband, and she realizes he hasn't been the best father, but she was hoping for a pleasant day with her son. Chad storms off and slams his bedroom door.Cherie comes in with tea, relaxing tea. "Please baby, this always helps Mommy relax, and I know it will help you too." Chad reluctantly drinks it, it tastes funny, but he forces it down his throat to please his mother. It's not her fault that she's married to a "dick," as he commonly calls his father. Chad starts to feel his pumping, there is something happening to his body, something he has never felt before. His forehead beads with sweat, his palms are cold and clammy, and he can feel his heart beat faster and faster..

Video Size: 750.4 MB
Duration: 00:36:16

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/g30old9jzmsy
MimishkaV
Added: Dec 26, 2022 5:05 am
Cherie DeVille, Mia Malkova (Mama Sutra / 30.09.2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Cherie DeVille, Mia Malkova

Teen Mia Malkova's boyfriend of four year is pressuring her to have sex again. She tells him she still doesn't feel ready and gets off the phone. Still troubled by the recurring conversation, she hops off her bed and goes across the hallway to see her stepmother Cherie DeVille for advice. Cherie is reading in bed in white satin lingerie. Mia joins her on the bed tucking her mile long legs under her round ass. Mia explains her situation, that she's been withholding from the boy and unsure she can cope with the pressure. Cherie asks if she's had sex with any previous boyfriends, she is concerned about her limited experience. Mia admits that she's still a virgin, but shyly reassures her she's had practice with her girlfriends. Cherie suggests that maybe it's time she gives it up to her boyfriend. She wants to make sure her 'baby princess' gives her man a good performance. Cherie grabs her copy of the Kama Sutra off the bedside table, flashing her perfect ass, and hands it to the innocent girl. She points out the most sapphic sketches of copulating couples in titillating positions, and lightly suggests she practice some of those, with her. It's hard to argue with Cherie before she pulls off her negligee and encourages the teen to join her in getting naked. Her genuine concern and powerful warmth help put Mia at ease. Soon Cherie is able to coax her trusting stepdaughter onto her leg, pressing her naked pussy into her thigh. Cherie sucks gently on Mia's tits while guiding her movements to undulate and gyrate and almost cum. Mia tries to pull away, but Cherie ducks between her legs and puts her creamy hot pussy in her mouth. Mia groans with pleasure as her stepmother's wet tongue slithers up and down her throbbing clit. For a moment Mia regains her senses and tries to set boundaries with the MILF. With loving confidence, Cherie takes the lead and convinces the horny teen their behaviour isn't wrong, it's even for her wellbeing. She slowly moves into position, ready to grind her hungry wet pussy into Mia's. Once she does, all hell breaks loose, until the two perfect bodies are totally let go all over each other.

Video Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:31:02

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/tgdv761ibmu3
MimishkaV
Added: Dec 26, 2022 12:14 am
Christiana Cinn - Taking Care Of Mom

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Christiana Cinn

Part One
Your mom just got back from a really crappy date. She's been pretty lonely lately, but luckily she has you to come home to take care of her.Part Two
Your mom just got home from work and she is very stressed out. Hesitantly, she brings up the night you had with her, and asks if you could do it again. It would really help her..

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 2 GB
Duration: 00:45:12

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/0bzopa5fat3a
MimishkaV
Added: Dec 25, 2022 9:55 pm
Christie Stevens

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Christie Stevens

Video Size: 4.38 GB
Duration: 00:51:41

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/ftstdy39r0ks
MimishkaV
Added: Dec 25, 2022 9:18 pm
CINDY POULIN AKA PARIS ROSE-Mommy Gets A New Car

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 2018
USA

Mommy wants to buy a new car but her financing has fell through. Her son has a trust fund so she goes to him to borrow the money but is trying to make her to let him fuck her. She tries to talk him out of it, even gives him a blowjob, but its not enough. Finally she gives in and agrees and let's him tie her up, push her down on the bed and give it to her rough. hair pulling, ass slapping and all.

Video Size: 451.5 MB
Duration: 00:10:02

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/pm3wedy3kg5l
MimishkaV
Added: Dec 25, 2022 9:16 pm
Clea Gaultier (Seductive French milf gets creampie / 2017-04-10)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Clea Gaultier

Video Size: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:23:48

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/hz93t6459f88
MimishkaV
Added: Dec 25, 2022 9:14 pm
Claudia Valentine - Comforting My Mom

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Claudia Valentine

Part One
Your mom just got home and she's really upset because she didn't get the promotion she was suppose to get, and the guy she's been seeing just disappeared.
Being the nice son you are, you rub your Mom's back and shoulders. Enjoying the comforting a little too much, she starts to really appreciate what you''re doing for her a little too much.. and wants to return the favor her own way.Part Two
After your evening together, Claudia is craving you again. She comes into his room in a robe, and begins stripping in front of you. She has to have you again, and you feel exactly the same way.

Video Size: 1.64 GB
Duration: 00:37:46

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/ewrhgohaezhg
MimishkaV
Added: Dec 25, 2022 9:38 am
Coco Vandi - Mom And Sons Magical Christmas

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Coco Vandi

It's Christmas break and i decided to fly home to spend the holidays with my parents, when i got home my mom told me that dad was gonna be on business trip for Christmas. me and my mom made small talk and she teased me because i didn't give her my Christmas list. when she left the room i asked myself how i could tell her that she was what i wanted for Christmas. i saw a picture of Santa and jokingly asked if he could help me. i don't know if Santa is real but somehow this Christmas became magical. when dinner was over i told mom i loved her and went to bed, at some point in the middle of the night Santa came! i woke up and mom was in my room in a sex red outfit and told me that Santa said she was what i wanted for Christmas. i was stunned and shocked but i decided to go with it. my beautiful mom stripped for me and then started sucking my cock! when mom had had her fill of blowing me she straddled me and started bouncing up and down on my cock. i creampied my mom that magical Christmas eve, thanks Santa.

Video Size: 511.9 MB
Duration: 00:14:00

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/0dqneapqet1z
MimishkaV
Added: Dec 25, 2022 7:12 am
Coco Vandi - Mom Helps Hurt Son Bathe

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Coco Vandi