Author
MimishkaV
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 20, 2023 8:26 am
Samantha Rone, Dana Vespoli. Detention Part One French Profanity

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Samantha Rone, Dana Vespoli
Date of release: 2015

Apparently I've been a bad girl in school and it landed me in detention with Ms Dana Vespoli. So what If I pointed out the obvious! I mean, French class is not only boring, but meaningless, I mean, it's not as if I'm going to go to France and tell someone I know how to say what an apple is...I mean give me a break! So, because I opened up my big mouth, I'm here, being punished after class. Well, on the upside, our principal Ms DeArmond has great taste in woman; she must've fucked the hell out of her to land this job. I can't help my imagination running wild, dreaming of Dana DeArmond and Madame Dana Vespoli semi naked licking each other's faces, but my day dreaming only makes me get into more trouble with Ms Vespoli, ordering me to sit down and finish my homework. Looking at the time go by doesn't help either, the ticking of the dial seems too surreal. Music and clouds of smoke embrace my thoughts, clouding what I cannot perceive as reality or hallucination. I see Dana with a huge ruler, ready to punish me for being a bad girl, asking me if I want her to lick my ass. Where will my mind wander you ask? Watch today and find out!

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:35:56
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/igs7ct3bx6c4
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 20, 2023 8:18 am
Samantha Hayes, Mindi Mink. Subliminal Parenting

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Samantha Hayes, Mindi Mink

Spoiled brat Samantha Hayes promises that she will never be friends with her new step mother Mindi Mink. Mindi, being a hypnotherapist tries a new method called subliminal messaging on her daughters phone which displays key words so fast that only the subconscious picks it up. A few hours later, Samantha comes home with presents to bare for her favorite mother in the whole world. Mindi believes the app is working and tests it out by asking Samantha do a few things for her....what she didn't know is how far Samantha is willing to go to please her mother by any means necessary!Samantha takes off Mindi's high heels, massaging her sore feet inch by inch then sneaks her pierced tongue around her mother's toe. As inappropriate as it may seem, Samantha pleads with her mom of how good of a girl she wants to be by enchanting Mindi in lesbian fornication. Samantha's soft lips suckle on Mindi's milf boobs and ripe nipples, then enthusiastically opens her mouth to taste her mother's forbidden fruit. Mindi tries to resist but the touch of her daughter's lips over her milf pussy makes her moan in lesbian euphoria. Mindi is fascinated by Samantha's youthful skin as they entwine their pussies together, tribbing vigorously and ending with Mindi sucking Samantha's tight pussy making her scream in sexual delight!

Video Size: 2.11 GB
Duration: 00:43:33

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/u207b4np3j62
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 20, 2023 8:16 am
Samantha Rone, Dana Dearmond And Dana Vespoli. Detention Part Two DP The Principal Way

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Samantha Rone, Dana Dearmond And Dana Vespoli
Date of release: 2015

Video Size: 1.33 GB
Duration: 00:27:36

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/mmnb3yq07rth
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 20, 2023 8:14 am
Samantha Rone, Cadence Lux & Sarah Vandella We DP'd Mom

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Samantha Rone, Cadence Lux & Sarah Vandella
Date of release: 2017

Video Size: 2.23 GB
Duration: 00:45:59

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/e1ueqzalx6bw
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 20, 2023 8:12 am
Samantha Hayes, Scarlett Sage, Carolina Sweets. Lesbalien Abduction

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Samantha Hayes, Scarlett Sage, Carolina Sweets

Scarlett Sage is a reporter for a local newspaper. She's looking for a big scoop when she stumbles upon a resident who got abducted by aliens. When she sees that she's not only located in the same state but is running for Congress, she knows she's on to something big. All she has to do now is contact her and get her to agree to an interview. When she notices theirs a phone number included in the article, she calls Miss Summers immediately. When she reaches her on the phone, Miss Summers is more than happy to talk about what happened to her. When Scarlett presses her with questions, she informs her of a worldwide conspiracy regarding alien life and a cover-up involving all the governments of the world. Scarlett's mind is blown! When she hangs up the phone, she realizes she's got hours of research in front of her. When nighttime falls, she's exhausted and thinks it might be time to get some shut-eye. What she doesn't know is that by probing into this she's called some visitors she's not going to want to meet. She wakes up floating two feet above her bed. There's two being standing next to her! As she struggles to get out of their grasp, she's paralyzed. They are the ones controlling her! They bring her down to her mattress as she screams. When they start speaking English they inform her that they must conduct some experiments on her and when she tries to protest, she's helpless. They take off her panties and proceed to tag team her savoring the flavors of the female human. She wanted to know about alien life and now she's gonna get that lesson first hand!

Video Size: 2.18 GB
Duration: 00:45:41

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/30wol1uvlo2f
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 20, 2023 8:10 am
Sabrisse Veronica Leal

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Sabrisse Veronica Leal
Date of release: 2019-05-05

Lesbian lovers Sabrisse and Veronica Leal wake up in each other's arms, and glad to be in love, start to kiss passionately. Veronica kisses Sabrisse's soft neck and caresses her subtle breasts, then the ladies tear their clothes off in their haste to make love. Sabrisse climbs up onto the bedframe and sits on Veronica's face, and the Latina stunner tongue fucks her lover's pussy. Falling on top of her blonde crush, Sabrisse takes the top position as the ladies eat each other out in 69, then switch spots and eat each other's asses. Lying back, both ladies then play with their own clits, and Veronica squirts as they both cum!

Video Size: 892.4 MB
Duration: 00:20:03

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/ch46zezesg02
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 20, 2023 8:08 am
Sabrisse, Zuzu Sweet - Facesitting lesbians share massage

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Sabrisse, Zuzu Sweet
Date of release: 2021-05-17

Busty brunette Zuzu Sweet hires petite cutie Sabrisse for an oily rubdown in the massage rooms. Lying on her back naked, Zuzu draws quick breaths as Sabrisse covers her body with oil, then starts to tease and play with her pussy. Zuzu squirms with delight and sits up as Sabrisse stimulates her clit and tits with massage rocks, then gets fingered to orgasm! Zuzu helps Sabrisse get out of her white clothes then gets on top of the masseuse to make out before moving forward to sit on her face. As Sabrisse eats her pussy, Zuzu twerks her tight ass on her face, and cums again! Returning the favor, Zuzu licks and fingers Sabrisse, and gives her a stunning orgasm for good measure.

Video Size: 647.2 MB
Duration: 00:25:37

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/521jsydwjpru
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 19, 2023 7:13 pm
Sabina Rouge, Alison Rey, Laney Grey, Skye Blue, Ember Snow, Keira Croft. Kiss The Cook

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Sabina Rouge, Alison Rey, Laney Grey, Skye Blue, Ember Snow, Keira Croft
Date of release: 2022-07-03

Today's the big game and six friends (Sabina Rouge, Laney Grey, Keira Croft, Alison Rey, Skye Blue, and Ember Snow) are ready to have some fun. Alison happily mans the barbecue as the friends chat about the game, showcasing their wide range of personalities. From a nerd who knows ALL the sports statistics to a flirt who's only interested in the beautiful players, it's clear that the game means a little something different for everyone. But there's ONE thing they all enjoy equally: Alison's grilling!As the hungry ladies line up in front of Alison to get their food, Alison realizes that she never turned on the barbecue. She is embarrassed as she turns it on, especially since they now have to wait around even longer. Fortunately, Alison is more than happy to give them something ELSE to tide them over... It's time for them to enjoy ANOTHER activity they all love doing together.Excitement fills the air as each lucky lady takes her turn sensually kissing the cook, though things only get steamier from there. As everyone gets riled up, it's obvious that the grill isn't the ONLY thing getting hot!

Video Size: 4.18 GB
Duration: 00:39:32
Resolution: 3840x2160

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/nhnpjpglito7
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 19, 2023 5:22 pm
Sabina Rouge, Alison Rey, Laney Grey, Skye Blue, Ember Snow, Keira Croft. Kiss The Cook

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Sabina Rouge, Alison Rey, Laney Grey, Skye Blue, Ember Snow, Keira Croft
Date of release: 2022-07-03

Today's the big game and six friends (Sabina Rouge, Laney Grey, Keira Croft, Alison Rey, Skye Blue, and Ember Snow) are ready to have some fun. Alison happily mans the barbecue as the friends chat about the game, showcasing their wide range of personalities. From a nerd who knows ALL the sports statistics to a flirt who's only interested in the beautiful players, it's clear that the game means a little something different for everyone. But there's ONE thing they all enjoy equally: Alison's grilling!As the hungry ladies line up in front of Alison to get their food, Alison realizes that she never turned on the barbecue. She is embarrassed as she turns it on, especially since they now have to wait around even longer. Fortunately, Alison is more than happy to give them something ELSE to tide them over... It's time for them to enjoy ANOTHER activity they all love doing together.Excitement fills the air as each lucky lady takes her turn sensually kissing the cook, though things only get steamier from there. As everyone gets riled up, it's obvious that the grill isn't the ONLY thing getting hot!

Video Size: 1.7 GB
Duration: 00:39:32

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/1e544ma4f8cm
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 19, 2023 3:30 pm
Ryan Keely, Maya Woulfe. Career Vs. Family

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 2022

Video Size: 1.1 GB
Duration: 00:30:20

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/zszm8ggfl210
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 19, 2023 1:35 pm
Romy Indy - Surprise Cock Massage for Lucky Guy. All Sex, Blowjob, Creampie, Ebony, 1080p

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Romy Indy
Date of release: 2020

Video Size: 957.8 MB
Duration: 00:28:52

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/rrx3jr9yhdol
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 19, 2023 11:42 am
Riley Anne, Serene Siren

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Riley Anne, Serene Siren
Date of release: 2019-03-30

A teenage girl, Riley Anne, returns home from school, feeling a bit bummed out. She meets her step-mother, Serene Siren, in the kitchen, and they exchange pleasantries. It's clear from their affectionate interactions that they are close, and Serene can tell something is bothering Riley. Although it takes some probing, it's revealed that Riley has a sexist teacher for home ec, who insisted that the students learn how to cook for their future husbands.Serene is livid, gushing about how amazing it is that women are so independent today. They don't need any man, and they certainly don't need to cook for one! Plus, what if some of the girls are lesbians? Or pansexuals? Or polyamorous?Riley tries to stop the rant but there's little she can do. Even so, she admires the fire her step-mother has. She wishes she was as strong as she was, though Serene assures her that one day they will be. Riley soon becomes aroused from having witnessed her mother's passion, though she tries to keep it hidden. Again, nothing escapes Serene's sharp gaze. Her eyes light up as she grins broadly -- is Riley HORNY?? Surely she knows how to masturbate to take care of herself, right?Riley blushes. She admits that she's not even sure if she's doing it right, since it's not doing anything for her. Serene is stunned, deciding that she will absolutely NOT send her step-daughter out into the world needing to rely on others for her own pleasure!Despite Riley's embarrassment and reluctance, she soon can't help but to give into her curiosity. Serene happily leads her to the bedroom and shows her how to properly masturbate. With both of them so turned on, Serene gives Riley a hands on lesson, rubbing and pleasing her sweet pussy. They decide to go all the way to take the edge off for Riley, with Riley experiencing fingerbanging, tonguing, and tribbing like she's never experienced before!

Video Size: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:34:21

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/3zyw9w2v5n68
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 19, 2023 7:55 am
Rebel Lynn, Chanel Preston - Work From Home Part Two

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Rebel Lynn, Chanel Preston

As Stepdaughter, Rebel Lynn flips through a magazine in her room, her Stepmother, Chanel Preston runs in alerting her, they have their first caller... Their first phone sex caller, that is. As the phone call begins, both Chanel and Rebel feed each other compliments, Chanel remarks on how hot her daughter's ass looks in her tight pants. While, Rebel describes how her mother's tits look in her hot, pink dress. They begin to kiss, softly, and then more passionately as their hands glide down each other's bodies. All while, the caller listens on. Hearing the moans passing between both, mother and daughter as Rebel sucks on her mommy's big tits. It's not before long, that Chanel strips Rebel's clothing off so she can lick her tight, wet pussy. As Rebel watches her mommy starring up at her from in between her legs. Remarking how it feels to have her mommy suck her clit. As the caller listens, mommy and daughter take turns making each other cum, in 69. All this takes place, while the caller moans with pleasure as she listens to the way Chanel describes what it's like to watch her daughter pleasure herself. Wanting to please her mommy, Rebel rides her, with eager encouragement as the sound of their pussies rub together. Can this really be their first call... you'll have to watch to find out!

Video Size: 1.8 GB
Duration: 00:37:11

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/e2nqhmljs42a
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 18, 2023 7:07 am
Nesty - Petite all natural blonde beauty

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Nesty
Date of release: 2019

Lutro is sitting at the kitchen table when Nesty comes up behind him and brings him a beverage. Excited to see his lover, Lutro turns around and kisses Nesty deeply, then hikes up her dress, and begins to massage her firm booty. Nesty sticks her perky tits in Lutro's face, and the stud licks and sucks them. As they kiss more, Nesty gets down on her knees, then gives Lutro a passionate blowjob. Lutro then eats Nesty's pussy on the table before inserting his throbbing cock inside her pulsing wetness. The couple makes passionate love, then Nesty plays with Lutro's balls as he covers her with a facial!

Video Size: 448.7 MB
Duration: 00:22:18
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/cybfiu8m2ii5
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 18, 2023 7:05 am
Nickey Huntsman, Riley Reid. Flashback Part 2

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Nickey Huntsman, Riley Reid
Date of release: 2016

Previously on Girlsway, Riley Reid traveled back in time after reading a private journal of her late father's sex-capades back before Riley was born. Riley experienced the ultimate astral projection, witnessing her biological mother and stepmother in a erotic and seductive evening of lesbian passion. Riley quickly tries to find somewhere to hide as her young step mother Nickey Huntsman opens the door, but it's too late. Riley was caught with nowhere to hide...Nickey demands to know what Riley is doing in Billy's house, but Riley is speechless. She makes up a story as to why she's here, one which Nickey easily believes. Nickey invites Riley to join her and the others for a bacchanal foursome which includes lesbian euphoria but Riley quickly declines, considering the obvious fact that they're all basically her parents. Nickey teaches Riley what it's like to be a raver, showing her the definition of PLUR: peace, love, unity and respect. Nickey slips a bracelet from her wrist onto Riley's and adamantly leans in to kiss her and teach her things Riley would have never dreamed of!Riley and Nickey kiss passionately, Nickey removes her new lesbian lover's dress and eagerly rips off Riley's thong to lick at her precious pussy lips. Riley's lesbian hunger begs her for a taste of Nickey's boobs leading her to worship her plump and natural nipples buried deep her warm mouth. Nickey spreads her silky legs, opening her pussy hole to be pleased by this stranger's creamy lips. Riley pleases Nickey in full lesbian force, sticking her tongue in and out of her pussy. Nickey proposes they spice things up by a 69 position, so they can both continue to indulge in one another's pussies until they simultaneously reach orgasmic bliss. Nickey continues to teach Riley new lesbian pleasuring techniques and one of her fast favorites is tribbing. Nickey grinds Riley's pussy and she immediately moans with pleasure and delight enjoying another magnificent orgasm. Their excitement comes to a stand still, as they hear Riley's father calling Nickey from afar. Riley jumps up, and runs to her father's journal, trying to find a way out of the past and back to the future!

Video Size: 1.3 GB
Duration: 00:26:49

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/q03c9rg1cx80