Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 12, 2022 5:59 am
Blister | Sybil Hawthorne, PD
CATEGORY: Bondage, Spanking, Hummulation, Canning, BDSM, Torture
DESCRIPTION: Sybil Hawthorne has always been a bit of a screamer but this new space really lets her show it off. Every time PD pops her with the whip she lets out a wail that reverberates in the empty space. He loves the sounds that she makes and the acoustics really let him soak it all in. Sybil has beautiful tits and they make perfect targets for PD and his twisted mind. He ties them off til they are black and blue and puts suction cups on them that are so powerful they leave blisters in their wake. Sybil cannot do anything but sob.
Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 480.4 MB
Duration: 00:42:43
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
April_22_2011_Blister_Sybil_Hawthorne_PD__April_22_PD_2011.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 12, 2022 8:29 am
Framed Part Two | Ashley Graham, Damon Pierce
CATEGORY: Bondage, BDSM, Hummulation
DESCRIPTION: Hardcore bondage is all about innovation and this contraption proves it. The position is backbreaking. It leaves Ashley Graham exposed like she is spread eagle, but with her tits and limbs arched out like an offering to Damon Pierce. Her bondage can rock and pivot to provide the perfect angle for her torment. For someone who gets wet from feelings of exposure and vulnerability it is a fantasy come true.
FileSize: 365.7 MB
Duration: 00:32:31

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
April_29_2011_Framed_Part_Two_Ashley_Graham_Damon_Pierce__Damon_Pierce_Ashley_Graham.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 12, 2022 11:00 am
Coral Captured
CATEGORY: Torture, Bondage, Humilation, BDSM, Toys
DESCRIPTION: We have Coral captured and enraptured. She is a beautiful girl with a love of bondage but some apprehensions about metal. The entire idea of being shackled by something cold, rigid and unyielding makes her the kind of nervous that we like to see. The kind of nervous that makes her panties wet and her defenses come down.
She won't back down, though. She said she is up for anything and she meant it. The bruises we leave on her prove that. But the fact that she feels an extra element of fear is easily detectable. It's in the little glances she makes around the room, the way she tries to hold her cries inside, and how she never once complains, no matter how rough we get with her.
Cane her, whip her, vibrate her; she will suffer through it all. She doesn't want to crumble. She wants us to think she is as tough as the iron used to bind her. She is going to have to prove it.
FileSize: 2.5 GB
Duration: 00:45:27

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
April_5_2013_Coral_Captured__Coral_Captured.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 12, 2022 1:31 pm
Rigid Part Two | Dana Vixen, Damon Pierce
CATEGORY: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
DESCRIPTION: Infernal : adjective: Of or relating to hell. Fiendish; diabolical. Abominable; awful. There is no better description of the situation for Dana Vixen. Clamps pull painfully on her nipples, the position she kneels in make her knees ache. When her arms look too comfortable Damon Pierce pulls them back into a painful strappado. When she relaxes even a bit he torments her pussy. . There is no part of her that will not be sore by the end of this.
FileSize: 450.4 MB
Duration: 00:40:03

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
April_8_2011_Rigid_Part_Two_Dana_Vixen_Damon_Pierce__April_8_2011_Damon_Pierce.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 12, 2022 4:01 pm
April Olsen - April Olsen Dominated In Brutal Bondage
CATEGORY: BDSM, Fingering, Dildo, Nipple Torment, Bondage, Zapper, Flogging, Ball Gag, Sybian, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps
DESCRIPTION: April Olsen is still very new to the BDSM scene, but she is very curious about all of it, and wants to explore more. Today she will get a crash course in domination with the meanest mother fucker on the internet, The Pope himself. April starts in a standing spread eagle between to wooden columns that her hands are shackled to. Her feet are held in place with steel straps, and The Pope quickly blindfolds her to play a game of mind fuckery. She is flogged, spanked, finger fucked, and made to cum before she even knows what hit her. After multiple powerful orgasms, we shift gears and put April in a kneeling position with her hands pulled back into a strappado. A big read ball gag is added to make this slut drool like crazy all over herself. Nipple clamps are added and then weights tied to them and hung over a pole at the end of the table. April is having trouble easing into the pain this time, so The Pope helps her out with an orgasm with the vibe. She tries a little more, but eventually needs them removed. The Pope introduces her to the zapper, and suddenly April is back in the game, and ready to suffer again! She is rewarded with a few more orgasms before being put in a grueling final position. April is on her back with her hips elevated in a back bending position that pushes her almost to the edge. The Pope engages in a brutal impact session with floggers, a crop , and his hands to inflict maximum suffering. Now that she is at the edge of breaking, he adds one final piece to the puzzle, and places a sybian between her legs. We all know what this means, and as it is ramped up, April begins to cum uncontrollably. Today is a day that will forever be burned into her memory as the day she gave it all to The Pope!
FileSize: 4.44 GB
Duration: 01:02:36
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
April_Olsen__April_Olsen_Dominated_In_Brutal_Bondage__April_Olsen_The_Pope.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 12, 2022 6:31 pm
CATEGORY: Ball Gag, Flogging, Nipple Clamps, Zapper, Sybian, BDSM, Vibrator, Bondage, Fingering, Nipple Torment, Dildo
DESCRIPTION: April Olsen is still very new to the BDSM scene, but she is very curious about all of it, and wants to explore more. Today she will get a crash course in domination with the meanest mother fucker on the internet, The Pope himself. April starts in a standing spread eagle between to wooden columns that her hands are shackled to. Her feet are held in place with steel straps, and The Pope quickly blindfolds her to play a game of mind fuckery. She is flogged, spanked, finger fucked, and made to cum before she even knows what hit her. After multiple powerful orgasms, we shift gears and put April in a kneeling position with her hands pulled back into a strappado. A big read ball gag is added to make this slut drool like crazy all over herself. Nipple clamps are added and then weights tied to them and hung over a pole at the end of the table. April is having trouble easing into the pain this time, so The Pope helps her out with an orgasm with the vibe. She tries a little more, but eventually needs them removed. The Pope introduces her to the zapper, and suddenly April is back in the game, and ready to suffer again! She is rewarded with a few more orgasms before being put in a grueling final position. April is on her back with her hips elevated in a back bending position that pushes her almost to the edge. The Pope engages in a brutal impact session with floggers, a crop , and his hands to inflict maximum suffering. Now that she is at the edge of breaking, he adds one final piece to the puzzle, and places a sybian between her legs. We all know what this means, and as it is ramped up, April begins to cum uncontrollably. Today is a day that will forever be burned into her memory as the day she gave it all to The Pope!
FileSize: 2.25 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
April_Olsen__April_Olsen_Dominated_In_Brutal_Bondage__April_Olsen_The_Pope.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 12, 2022 9:03 pm
CATEGORY: Flogging, Zapper, BDSM, Nipple Torment, Bondage, Ball Gag, Fingering, Sybian, Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Vibrator
FileSize: 1.15 GB
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
April_Olsen__April_Olsen_Dominated_In_Brutal_Bondage__The_Pope_April_Olsen.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 12, 2022 11:36 pm
April Rain - Tin Cans
CATEGORY: Wired, BDSM, Whipping
DESCRIPTION: April Rain is scared when she wakes up in a room with a strange man and with cans on her hands and feet. And she should be.
That fear only gets worse when O.T. cuts her pretty little dress off and exposes her body to whatever torment he has devised for her. With the cans drilled into the ground, all she can do is watch as O.T. takes what he wants.For a while it seems like April is being built up instead of broken down by her beatings, shouting thing like "fuck you" at O.T. But don't worry.
O.T. is going to do whatever it takes: fingering, kicking, and vibrating her pussy until she goes back to begging and crying like a good girl should.
FileSize: 2.49 GB
Duration: 00:46:45

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
April_Rain__Tin_Cans__April_Rain.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 13, 2022 2:05 am
Ariel Blue - Poor Sales Part 2
CATEGORY: Chains, Fixation, Clamps, Vibro, BDSM
DESCRIPTION: As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do.
I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily.
Instead OT had his own ideas. After he tied me up with rope in several different ways for Hardtied I found myself straddling a block of wood that was way too sharp at the top.
My head was completely covered with a thick leather bag. I could barely breath through the nose holes. When he put clamps on my nipples I knew I was in for a horrible time. I should never have flirted with OT.I tried to entice him to fuck me, but he just wanted to put me in different contorted horrible devices.
He finally gave me an orgasm, but not the way I wanted it. I wanted him to fuck me. I always want them to fuck me. What can I say? I'm Ariel Blue and I'm a dirty slut!
FileSize: 2.01 GB
Duration: 00:37:45

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Ariel_Blue__Poor_Sales_Part_2__Ariel_Blue.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 13, 2022 4:37 am
Ariel Blue (Poor Sales Part 1 )
CATEGORY: Bondage, BDSM, Humiliation
DESCRIPTION: As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. At first I played along when he smacked my butt a little too hard. When he took out ropes and began tying me up I thought that he just wanted to fuck me the kinky way. I was so wrong. He had no interest in intercourse. He did want to touch me, but it never went any further than fondling. I ached for a cock inside me, but OT just used me the way he wanted.OT decided to use a cock inside me, but it wasn't what I wanted or expected. It was plastic and huge. He pushed it deep inside my dripping cunt while my ass hung over the edge of his box. Then he whipped me. He tied my legs back to my hair and gave me the most incredible orgasms, but again I just wanted his cock inside me.
FileSize: 2.65 GB
Duration: 00:50:31

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Ariel_Blue._Poor_Sales_Part_1__Ariel_Blue.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 13, 2022 7:08 am
Ariel X, Mr. Pete and Mandy Muse - 19 year old All Natural Slut Gets fucked in Bondage at an elegant party
CATEGORY: Rough Sex, Public, Hardcore, BDSM
DESCRIPTION: Mandy Muse is taken at a wine tasting party. She pisses in a adult diaper while the partiers sit wine on her. She's left to wallow in her pissy diaper while the partiers torment her.At any good partier there are more refreshments than just beverages. Mandy is used as a platter to server the guest sushi while she tries not to squirm from the electricity pulsating in her tight young pussy. After her pussy is exercised with the electric plug, Mr. Pete pounds it hard while Sexy Mandy Muse Sucks cock and licks Ass whiles she's stuck in tight bondage.
FileSize: 4.93 GB
Duration: 02:17:43

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Ariel_X_Mr_Pete_Mandy_Muse.part1.rar
Ariel_X_Mr_Pete_Mandy_Muse.part2.rar
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 13, 2022 9:38 am
Arielle Aquinas (Overwhelmed )
CATEGORY: Humiliation, BDSM, Torture, Whipping
DESCRIPTION: Fear, anxiety, frustration, pain - Each takes a toll on the body and mind. Combine them and you have a true test of a person. Arielle is tested. She's bound strenuously and is subjected to each component. Her body is struck, she's choked, she's violated sexually.When you fear something that is about to happen your heart beats faster, you breathe heavier. When the thing you fear is a plastic bag over your head this is a real problem. Arielle struggles to breathe. Her fear overwhelms her and she struggles. The little gasps of air she's allowed are not enough to satisfy her.The ultimate in overwhelming is sexual stimulation. Arielle has a fucking machine in her ass and a vibrator on her clit. She can barely focus on what is happening to her and she has zero choice, but to suffer through.
FileSize: 1.81 GB
Duration: 00:34:03

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Arielle_Aquinas._Overwhelmed__Arielle_Aquinas.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 13, 2022 12:09 pm
Ash Hollywood (Part 1-3 )
CATEGORY: Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Vibrator, Domination, Ball Gag, Slim, BDSM, Blonde, Corporal Punishment, Submission
FileSize: 1.7 GB
Duration: 00:47:34

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Ash_Hollywood._Part_13__Ash_Hollywood_1.mp4
Ash_Hollywood._Part_13__Ash_Hollywood_2.mp4
Ash_Hollywood._Part_13__Ash_Hollywood_3.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 13, 2022 2:40 pm
Ashlee Graham - At The Throat
CATEGORY: Shackles, BDSM
DESCRIPTION: Ashley Graham thought she could take whatever PD decided to dish out but that is just hubris. It may take some work, but when a slut decides to challenge PD he is going to win every time. It is like he can get inside of her head. He knows that tying off her tits will make her scream. He knows that whipping her will make her whimper and beg. He knows that violating her cunt will arouse and humiliate her at the same time. And he is going to use that knowledge, just like any other tool he has, to take her body, break her spirit, and control her mind.
FileSize: 622.4 MB
Duration: 00:55:19

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Ashlee_Graham__At_The_Throat__Ashlee_Graham.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 13, 2022 5:11 pm
Ashley Lane, Vanessa Sky - Family First: Cucked Slut Signs It Away for Her Step-Brother's Cock
CATEGORY: Suspension, Suspension, Lesbian, Facesitting, Caning, Ball Gag, Threesome, BDSM, Nipples Clamps, Blowjob, Fingering, Double Penetration, Hardcore, Flogging, Anal, Zapper, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Facial, Cumshot, Bondage, Clothespins
DESCRIPTION: Ashley Lane is a sexy blonde step-sister whore to step-brother Seth Gamble, but she's also stubborn and wants things her way. She refuses to help Seth sell their ****hood home. Seth gives her time to think about it, but all Ashley actually wants is his cock back in her life. Ashley has never found another master as good as her step-brother when they used to play back in the day, and she's determined to keep the house as a ploy to hold their relationship intact. Seth's fiance Vanessa Sky demands that Seth convince Ashley that they need to sell while the market is hot. Ashley takes the opportunity to make an outright pass at Seth and refuses to sign away the house until he is her master again. Her unruly behavior awakens the sadistic sex monster in Seth and he takes Ashley down brutally. She is thrown on her knees, made to suck his cock, then has her own panties tied into her mouth while he shocks her with a zapper. Still refusing to sign, Ashley is tied into a painful semenawa shibari position, making her vulnerable to a heavy beating with flogger, hand, and canes. Once Ashley's ivory skin is red with welts, Seth draws her up into a full suspension and pounds her brat pussy, hoping that orgasm denial will win the war. He fucks her tight cunt until her eyes cross and then leaves her hanging from the ropes. Riled up from his rekindled dominance, Seth isn't taking any shit from Vanessa when she lays into him for still not having the papers signed. He corrects her bossy bullshit with a quick slap around and rough blow job, which only turns Vanessa on. She begs for more beatings and cock. Seth obliges, paddling her juicy thick ass hard, then cropping her wet pussy while she is in strict metal stocks. Seth takes her cunt, and then her asshole while she begs for each orgasm. When she steals one he rips off her nipple clamps and stuffs a hitachi deep in her cunt while fucking her in the ass to teach her a lesson. Seth gives Ashley a second chance to sign the papers, but she continues to run him around, and is rewarded with a heavy caning, pussy slapping, fucking, and eventually a tight zipper down her lithe body. Gagged and tied spread eagle she can only scream as Seth canes and threatens her. However, it's only when Vanessa makes a surprise appearance that Ashley actually begins to feel the burden of her refusal. Vanessa cuckolds the little bitch, taking Seth deep in her ass. She shows off for Ashley and rips off Ashley's zippers every time she cums on Seth's cock. Jealous and humiliated, Ashley agrees to sign if she can be their sex toy and have Seth's cock back in a filthy three-way.
FileSize: 2.73 GB
Duration: 01:16:17

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Ashley_Lane_Vanessa_Sky_Ashley_Lane.mp4