Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 29, 2022 3:19 am
Spencer Bradley: Rope Slut

screenshotscreenshot

Spencer Bradley has been very curious about bondage, but too afraid to try. She found it sexy but intimidating. The Pope gets her rigged into a basic standing position. A position common to gauge what a new submissive is capable of. He begins with a chest harness box-tie, and before she knew it, Spencer was in a three-point suspension getting her pussy destroyed one orgasm at a time. He saw she was capable of handling more than she thought she could. It turns out that Spencer is quite the rope bunny. The Pope asks Spencer how far she wants to go, and she replies, "As far as you'll take me". The second scene begins with Spencer in a partial suspension with one leg pulled up while her upper body rests on the floor. Her other leg is tied to the floor to keep her legs extremely wide, and her pussy available. The Pope uses his crop to torment her pussy and other parts before fucking her face and pussy with a dildo. She is so grateful for the experience that her pussy explodes into squirting orgasms. The Pope unties her lower leg, and hoists Spencer into the air by one ankle into a hanged-man suspension; one of the most brutal suspensions one can endure. Surprisingly there is more, and this time Spencer finds herself in an extreme predicament position. She is bent backward, off balance, her head tied to her ankles, and rope pulling in every direction. This is the epitome of being fucked, and Spencer takes it in stride. The Pope administers multiple orgasms to get her through the suffering. In a powerful finishing move, he takes her feet away and pulls her into yet another grueling suspension. If you were ever curious about how tough Spencer Bradley is, look no further than this update, proving again that Hogtied is the best place for the most extreme bondage on the internet.

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 4.25 GB
Duration: 01:00:05
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Spencer_Bradley_Rope_Slut__Spencer_Bradley_The_Pope.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 29, 2022 5:34 am
Starlight (Bloated Starlight on X / 06.06.2018)

screenshotscreenshot

Slave Starlight finishes the day on the Saint Andrew's Cross, under the strict directions of Master James with a enema with almost three quarts of milk, so big that it gave her a bloated belly.

screenshot

FileSize: 3.32 GB
Duration: 00:31:46
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Starlight._Bloated_Starlight_on_X__Starlight.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 29, 2022 7:33 am
Summer Hart (Abandoned / 14.07.17)

screenshotscreenshot

I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

screenshot

FileSize: 2.05 GB
Duration: 00:38:32
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Summer_Hart._Abandoned__Summer_Hart.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 29, 2022 7:06 pm
Thiccy Niccy - Hogtied milking

screenshotscreenshot

Our resident HuCow Thiccy Niccy is usually the test subject for new milking frames. She is used to our crazy builds, and this time she will be the first to try the new 'flying hogtie bench'. Very high off the floor, so it is a little bit scary! The farmer hogcuffs Niccy on the frame and then pulls her head back by attaching a rope to her harness gag. Her pierced udders are dangling down. Perfect position for the new compact cow milker, a very powerful machine! Niccy can't suppress a muffled surprised sound when the machine's vacuum takes a hold of her nipples. The farmer even stops mid-session to check her nipples, then reapplies the machine on Thiccy Niccy's udders. She is such an obedient and patient HuCow now! The farmer can really do anything to her and she will obey. Maybe it is time for oral service training next?

screenshot

FileSize: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:09:28
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Thiccy_Niccy_hogtied_milking__Thiccy_Niccy.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 29, 2022 8:02 pm
Three the Hard Way Part II

screenshotscreenshot

Cherry Torn
This buxom bangtail is surely going to prove her worth when all is said and done... Cherry's testing carries on as she is filled to the brim with these 3 sadistic studs... All the stops have been pulled out and our fine slave is certainly put through her paces to prove that she does indeed have what it takes to be part of our elite stable of slaves...

screenshot

Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 296.9 MB
Duration: 00:38:46
Video: 790x444 (16:9), fps, VC-1

Three_the_Hard_Way_Part_II__Cherry_Torn.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 29, 2022 10:12 pm
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 30, 2022 12:33 am
Treasure Hunt - DUEL (Lady Ariel, Lady Amanda, Lady Tatjana)

screenshotscreenshot

The now Treasure Hunt game became a great success, and now we publish a special episode of this game: a DUEL between Amanda and Ariel. They were given several opportunities (Cards of Pain 6, Cards of Pain 9, Cards of Pain RLD Ariel, Cards of Pain RLD Amanda) to win a much higher prize than any other player in our history. After they failed in each game, we decided to give them another opportunity to win $20000 in this special, DUEL format of our newest game. Most of the rules are the same as in the regular game. The difference is that this time, no player can go home with fewer Treasure Chests than ALL FIVE. The player who finds the fifth Treasure Chest immediately wins the total prize. Until then, any player who draws a body part, must complete the current punishment round. To maintain fairness in the game, we have asked Tatjana to act as an Independent referee of the game. If she finds that someone is cheating or using dirty tricks, she can give that player 5 penalty strokes each time.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.43 GB
Duration: 01:28:52
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Treasure_Hunt__DUEL__Lady_Ariel_Lady_Amanda_Lady_Tatjana.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 30, 2022 2:24 am
Tyler (aka Tyler Scot), 411 - Tyler File 1

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

FileSize: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:33:00

Tyler__Tyler_411.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 30, 2022 5:09 am
Tyler (aka Tyler Scot), 411 - Tyler File 1

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

FileSize: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:32:56
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Tyler__Tyler_411.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 30, 2022 7:13 am
Vanessa Sky: Finding The Pain-Slut Inside

screenshotscreenshot

Vanessa Sky, The Pope
Vanessa Sky is brand new to bondage and new to Kink. She wants to have all of her limits pushed and so The Pope gives this little slut exactly what she wants. He begins with an inverted suspension. He builds a device that holds Vanessa tight against the wall, upside
down, and in a spread-eagle style position. Vanessa settles into the bondage as he begins to torment her with impact, and then nipple clamps. She is instructed to hold the chain of the clamps in her mouth. The Pope has his way with her flesh. He adds a vibrator and a dildo to edge her. She is not allowed to cum until she pulls the chain as tight as he tells her to. Next, Vanessa is put in a custom device that utilizes the scavenger's daughter, but holds her in a doggy position. He uses his flogger to punish her amazing ass, but Vanessa just purrs like a sex kitten. He uses her holes against her and is able to tease her for quite some time before he allows this thirsty slut to have the orgasms she so desperately needs. In the final scene, Vanessa is on her back with her legs spread wide and secured with steel traps. Her hands are locked into steel shackles. The flogger is brought back to tenderize the front of her body again, so that he can give her some sensory overload. The Pope deprives her of her vision in order to make her flesh more sensitive to his sadistic touch. He uses metal claws to over stimulate her flesh as Vanessa writhes in the bondage, and begs to cum. Vanessa came for the experience, and left addicted to the pain and wanting more.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:55:11
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Vanessa_Sky_Finding_The_PainSlut_Inside__Vanessa_Sky_The_Pope.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 30, 2022 8:42 am
Vanessa Sky: Finding The Pain-Slut Inside

screenshotscreenshot

Vanessa Sky, The Pope
Vanessa Sky is brand new to bondage and new to Kink. She wants to have all of her limits pushed and so The Pope gives this little slut exactly what she wants. He begins with an inverted suspension. He builds a device that holds Vanessa tight against the wall, upside
down, and in a spread-eagle style position. Vanessa settles into the bondage as he begins to torment her with impact, and then nipple clamps. She is instructed to hold the chain of the clamps in her mouth. The Pope has his way with her flesh. He adds a vibrator and a dildo to edge her. She is not allowed to cum until she pulls the chain as tight as he tells her to. Next, Vanessa is put in a custom device that utilizes the scavenger's daughter, but holds her in a doggy position. He uses his flogger to punish her amazing ass, but Vanessa just purrs like a sex kitten. He uses her holes against her and is able to tease her for quite some time before he allows this thirsty slut to have the orgasms she so desperately needs. In the final scene, Vanessa is on her back with her legs spread wide and secured with steel traps. Her hands are locked into steel shackles. The flogger is brought back to tenderize the front of her body again, so that he can give her some sensory overload. The Pope deprives her of her vision in order to make her flesh more sensitive to his sadistic touch. He uses metal claws to over stimulate her flesh as Vanessa writhes in the bondage, and begs to cum. Vanessa came for the experience, and left addicted to the pain and wanting more.

screenshot

FileSize: 3.9 GB
Duration: 00:55:11

Vanessa_Sky_Finding_The_PainSlut_Inside__Vanessa_Sky_The_Pope.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 30, 2022 7:15 pm
Violet - Twisted Flower

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

FileSize: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:38:38
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, HEVC

Violet__Twisted_Flower__Violet.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 30, 2022 9:23 pm
Violet - Twisted Flower

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

FileSize: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:38:38

Violet__Twisted_Flower__Violet.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 30, 2022 11:32 pm
Violet - Twisted Flower 2

screenshotscreenshot

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.

screenshot

FileSize: 1005.1 MB
Duration: 00:28:05

Violet__Twisted_Flower_2__Violet.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 01, 2022 3:58 am
130 - Mop Head

screenshotscreenshot

I have a friend that told me about this bondage site that was interesting. Never did anything like that before. What would like to happen today? I'd like to make it out alive. We'll see what we can do...

screenshot

FileSize: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:41:20
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

130__Mop_Head.mp4