Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 16, 2023 10:01 am
May 7, 2014 - India Summer

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: India Summer, John Strong, Karlo Karrera, Ramon Nomar, Toni Ribas, Barry Scott
Production date: 2014
Duration: 01:20:26
Size: 2.86 GB
Description: Investigative reporter India Summer will go all the way for a story, but how far is that? When she discovers a local sex club is training sex slaves, she will find out! In order to get the inside scoop, she volunteers as a trainee. Rough Sex, Squirting, DP, FIRST EVER Double anal, Bondage, Corporal, & Bukkake!!

screenshot

HD video type: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

May_7_2014__India_Summer.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 16, 2023 1:02 pm
Megan Fiore - The Secretary's Secret Megan Fiore And Pablo Ferrari

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Megan Fiore, Pablo Ferrari
Production date: 15.08.2022
Duration: 00:47:08
Size: 878.4 MB
Description: When Pablo's secretary Megan goes to the office to deliver a report she discovers something that will change the relationship between her and Pablo forever. Inside the closet she finds a secret stash of ropes and floggers and as she is inspecting them Pablo walks in to confront her. Megan is scared but excited and admits the attraction to her boss. It turns out she wants to get tied up and to be his submissive. Wearing a sexy leather skirt, high heels and bright red lipstick Megan is a sight for sore eyes. Pablo rips off her shirt to reveal a lacy, leather bodice and then tightens rope around her arms, breasts and legs. He bends her over the desk and uses the flogger on her curvy ass-her first taste of corporal punishment. She likes it. She eagerly sucks Pablo's cock with slutty skill, he licks Megan's pussy and then fucks her ass in several positions. First bent over the desk, then on her back with legs spread wide and finally in reverse cowgirl she rides his cock until she is moaning with pleasure and Pablo shoots his load all over her face. What a good day at the office!

screenshot

HD video type: 480p
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Megan_Fiore__The_Secretarys_Secret_Megan_Fiore_And_Pablo_Ferrari.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 16, 2023 4:04 pm
Mia James - Insatiable Slut is Tamed with Bondage and Torment

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Mia James, The Pope
Production date: 09.10.2023
Duration: 00:48:33
Size: 1.75 GB
Description: Mia James is back for another round, and this time she's leaving with some marks to remind her of her visit. First, we have Mia standing in the middle of the room with her hands above her head. The Pope enters and begins to grope this slut before starting to remove some of her clothing. She fidgets and tries to escape his grasp, so he ties her legs spread and to the columns to secure her. The use of a baton on her flesh gets her attention quickly as he tenderizes her legs, ass and cunt with it. It's going to take more to break this slut, so we move into the next scene where Mia is face down and ass up. This time there is a crop and a cane to inflict pain on her ass
and legs. The marks appear almost instantly as Mia screams in agony while he issues corporal punishment. Once she has had enough, her pussy is filled with a dildo that fucks her into multiple orgasms. The final scene is upon us, and Mia finds herself tied to a sybian. Her arms stretched out to the sides, and her legs tied down to hold her in position. A latex posture collar is added for fun, and The Pope spends the entire scene tormenting her with nonstop orgasms.

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Mia_James__Insatiable_Slut_is_Tamed_with_Bondage_and_Torment.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 16, 2023 7:05 pm
Mia James - Insatiable Slut is Tamed with Bondage and Torment

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Mia James, The Pope
Production date: 09.10.2023
Duration: 00:48:33
Size: 910.1 MB
Description: Mia James is back for another round, and this time she's leaving with some marks to remind her of her visit. First, we have Mia standing in the middle of the room with her hands above her head. The Pope enters and begins to grope this slut before starting to remove some of her clothing. She fidgets and tries to escape his grasp, so he ties her legs spread and to the columns to secure her. The use of a baton on her flesh gets her attention quickly as he tenderizes her legs, ass and cunt with it. It's going to take more to break this slut, so we move into the next scene where Mia is face down and ass up. This time there is a crop and a cane to inflict pain on her ass
and legs. The marks appear almost instantly as Mia screams in agony while he issues corporal punishment. Once she has had enough, her pussy is filled with a dildo that fucks her into multiple orgasms. The final scene is upon us, and Mia finds herself tied to a sybian. Her arms stretched out to the sides, and her legs tied down to hold her in position. A latex posture collar is added for fun, and The Pope spends the entire scene tormenting her with nonstop orgasms.

screenshot

Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Mia_James__Insatiable_Slut_is_Tamed_with_Bondage_and_Torment.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 17, 2023 6:38 am
Molly

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)
Production date: 14.10.2022
Duration: 00:35:08
Size: 1.23 GB

screenshot

HD video type: 1080p
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Molly.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 17, 2023 6:42 am
Molly

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 01.08.2022
Duration: 00:38:30
Size: 1.35 GB

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Molly.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 17, 2023 6:48 am
Molly

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 29.10.2022
Duration: 00:35:39
Size: 1.25 GB
Description: One of our passionate participants in the Insex site was a member with a chat name "enema lover". He would often suggest that we do an enema with the performers. A unique value of the Insex system was the LiveFeed shoots. It created a nexus for creative techniques that went beyond the quirky and personal taste of a particular handler. It also offered fertile ground for original creations, and became the source for a host of imitations. What to do. Excrement is by nature a messy display. What performer would be willing to expose herself in this manner. MOLLY. She was an extremely exciting and challenging performer and was up for anything. Since we are going to have poop all over the place we're going to have to make an effort to sterilize the situation. Let's make a copper sink large enough to secure a woman. Copper is inherently a sterile material. And a good conductor. Insex brings it all together: girl, water, soup, inflatable rectal insert, enema bag, caca, electricity. And glowing red buttocks.

screenshot

Molly.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 17, 2023 7:10 am
Molly

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 18.07.2022
Duration: 00:36:18
Size: 1.29 GB
Description: Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of torture! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me feeling helpless and craving to be violated. The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up begging PD for water which he just spit it in my face. How humiliating- . I could not take the suspense when he decided to control the shocks. He was taking me over the edge.

screenshot

Molly.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 17, 2023 10:13 am
Molly

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn), 101 (aka Lily)
Production date: 11.11.2022
Duration: 00:37:19
Size: 1.31 GB
Description: Such beauty and charm returns to the studio. But there is a surprise waiting for her -- nothing that she knows about. A resident 101 waits in the shadows bound in the latex straight jacket -- a rubber hood that only has a mouth hole. She's mounted to a table; her head locked in a hole. We call it the Gimp table. This will be the final act. Against this backdrop PD can now take his time and relish the lovely offerings of a flexible, limber, lithe Woman. The piece continues from Mystic Molly #1 where we see her hanging from a box tie with her toes pulled up and clamped to her labia. Pd must be channeling the Kinbaku grandmaster Nureki Chimuo (濡木痴夢男) 1930-2013. In the tradition of naming the system of bindings -- we will call the central most dramatic tie The diamond Cradle Suspension.

screenshot

Molly.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 17, 2023 1:17 pm
Mona Wales and Gina Valentina. 18 year old Submissive Secretary Takes Her Sexual Punishment

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Mona Wales and Gina Valentina
Production date: 2015
Duration: 01:01:25
Size: 2.2 GB
Description: Stunning 18 year old Gina Valentina is smitten with her boss and when he asks her to join him on a work retreat she is positive that she will be receiving a marriage proposal. She instead receives a shock to find the retreat is on the Upper Floor premises, and she is greeted by his personal anal slave Mona. Gina's appetite for sadistic sex and strict punishment grow as she spies on Ramon and Mona's relationship of pain and pleasure. Soon the young beauty submits her lithe body to the cane, brutal fucking, anal play, bondage, clamps, and learning how to be an anal slave under the evil tutelage of Mona Wales.

screenshot

Mona_Valentina._18_year_old_Submissive_Secretary_Takes_Her_Sexual_Punishment.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 17, 2023 4:17 pm
Mona Wales And Marta La Croft. Big Tit Spanish Supermodel Bound & Dragged Through Madrid City Center

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Mona Wales And Marta La Croft
Production date: 2015
Duration: 01:12:29
Size: 2.6 GB
Description: Legendary Director Steve Holmes is back directing the best obscene European content! Public Disgrace is returning to it's roots with a new update every week! Be sure to check out this free 15 minute preview of the upcoming shoots!
The last time we destroyed Mona Wales on Public Disgrace was at Folsom St Fair and she said the only way to get her back on PD was to send her to Europe! To make things even better we brought along a new huge tit spanish model Marta La Croft as a present for her to humiliate around town. Mona knows how to tie up those gorgeous giant breasts in rope bondage before cutting up Marta's skimpy dress in front of a large public crowd. She then takes this bondage slut to a packed european bar for everyone to have their way with. Marta gets made to serve, suck, and fuck in front of a wild group.

screenshot

Mona._Big_Tit_Spanish_Supermodel_Bound__Dragged_Through_Madrid_City_Center.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 18, 2023 6:43 am
Naomi - Defying Her Captor Pt 2

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Totti & Naomi
Production date: 2012
Duration: 00:10:58
Size: 328.7 MB
Description: Back for the second episode of our exciting roleplay scenario of the defiant captive and her cruel CONQUEROR, starring Naomi and Totti! Last week, military guy (or paramilitary?--you decide!) Totti inspected his captive, the beautiful Naomi, and saw that no matter how much he disciplined her with his harsh probing, spanking, and bondage, she still lose that quiet look of defiance in her eyes. This time show her boss... learn that the cock of the CONQUEROR is to be respected, served, pleasured, and drained of its fluids so that the CONQUEROR may then continue with a clear head (a brain not befuddled by sperm buildup) to devise masterful strategies to sweep across the lands and subdue weaker peoples! Yes, Totti may only be an enlisted man, but he is part of the force that has spread an empire over the continent! How dare this girl look at him as if she does not see his stature, his strength, and his membership in the army of the CONQUEROR! He has the chained captive suck his dick, her saliva pouring over her lips as he ravishes her face...then he turns her around and takes his pleasure with the asshole he earlier inspected so closely! He plunges inside, taking her, making her understand that he is, indeed, the CONQUEROR INCARNATE...his prick goes deep into her mouth again, and he pulls on her nipples...her saliva oozes all over her chin...where is her dignity now? make her look like a slave yet and wipe that pride off her face! He has her suck his balls...maybe end up as a part of the elite ball-sucking brigade of female slaves satisfying the whims of the CONQUERORS...and now time for her asshole again. He spreads her dirty cheeks, grimy from the cluttered attic confined to...and into her rectum he goes! Filling it deep...fucking it wild...and then, spraying on her! Her filthy feet and musty hands struggle against her bonds even as she takes the seemingly endless blasts of goo that keep landing on her tongue and chin and drip relentlessly down to her tits...but look! STILL not convinced! Her spirit is still whole, and laughing at the CONQUEROR! Well, we will see what she thinks next week...when we return with Part 3, which will feature one of the most perverted sequences ever to be shown on House of Taboo!!

screenshot

Naomi__Defying_Her_Captor_Pt_2.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 18, 2023 6:46 am
Nika Noire, Mellanie Monroe - Mellanie Monroe

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Nika Noire, Mellanie Monroe
Production date: 17.09.2023
Duration: 01:01:31
Size: 1.13 GB
Description: Mellanie Monroe gets turned on by kinky bondage sex and takes hard punishment from Nika Noire. These two busty women play well together with some intense moments including painful pussy clamps, strap-on sex, anal penetration, ass hook, oral sex, spanking and more.

screenshot

Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Nika_Noire_Mellanie_Monroe__Mellanie_Monroe.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 18, 2023 6:51 am
Nika Noire, Mellanie Monroe - Mellanie Monroe

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Nika Noire, Mellanie Monroe
Production date: 17.09.2023
Duration: 01:01:31
Size: 4.36 GB
Description: Mellanie Monroe gets turned on by kinky bondage sex and takes hard punishment from Nika Noire. These two busty women play well together with some intense moments including painful pussy clamps, strap-on sex, anal penetration, ass hook, oral sex, spanking and more.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Nika_Noire_Mellanie_Monroe__Mellanie_Monroe.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 18, 2023 6:58 am
Mugur & Laurah. A Willing Pet

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Mugur & Laurah
Production date: 2011
Duration: 00:31:51
Size: 1.81 GB
Description: Mugur's has her own caged pet, Laurah. The cruel Master doesn't hesitate to spoil all the pleasures the slave could offer and in return she offers only pain and pussy busting fucks. But that's how it works, and apparently the submissive Laurah fully accepts her fate. And while she sits there, with sore pussy and tits, the Master's cum covering her face, we know. Laurah will remain Mugur's pet once and forever.

screenshot

Video Format: Windows Media
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

Mugur__Laurah._A_Willing_Pet.wmv