Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 16, 2023 4:29 am
Goddess Kyaa/Kyaa Chimera / Cum and Sweat

screenshotscreenshot

Goddess Kyaa/Kyaa Chimera, Mike Panic
Horny houseboy Mike Panic waits for Master Kyaa to return home and drops to his knees as she walks in the door. Despite finishing all his chores he's punished by his sweaty and mean Mistress, humiliated, pegged and fed his own cum! The only reward for this houseboy will be his cumload and a mouth full of Goddess Kyaa's sweat. Sweaty ass and pit worship after my workout followed by a hard pegging for Mike Panic and finished off with a sticky load of hot cum. This scene is sexy and fun, 21 minutes long and full of femdom fetish goodness.

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.54 GB
Duration: 00:21:44
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Goddess_Kyaa__Goddess_Kyaa.Kyaa_Chimera_Mike_Panic.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Jan 16, 2023 7:32 am
Goddess Valeria - My Step-Mom and I are the perfect team FULL

screenshotscreenshot

Goddess Valeria
Meet My Step-Mom Victoria, she is 47 years old. Look at her and you will understand why I am so beautiful. I once told her about My personal slaves. How I humiliate them and how they fulfill any of My whims. She was very surprised and wanted to see it. Today I decided to call one of these pathetic creatures to show My Step-Mom what these nonentity is. Does this whore know how lucky she is? Worship Me and obey My Step-Mother's orders is the highest reward for such a pitiful loser. Her hands and tongue today are used to massage My Step-Mom's feet and her face is for our spit. That day we laughed so hard.. You can't look at such a nonentity without laughing. My Step-Mother is very kind and I was surprised how she easily humiliates this ugly bitch. The slave is worthy of it.. My Step-Mom is delighted with this day.
I want you to understand, idiots.. There are stupid losers without their own opinion, who are pathetic dirt under the feet of people like us - ideal women, with beautiful bodies and the ability to own people like you. Any whim of Me and My loved Step-Mom will be fulfilled in an instant. Just because the pathetic bitch can't argue with us. She is destined to be under our feet and serve. Today she read us a novel. What do you think so it's easy and everyone can handle it. But for any hesitation or incorrect intonation a blow with a stack follows .. and there were a lot of mistakes .. hahaha.. spits flew out of My mouth and My Step-Mom.. if I missed it wasn't My fault, so you should find My spit and lick it off. When We got tired of her boring reading her ass was red as flame. My Step-Mom and I were happy.
I don't want to brag, but I think I have the toughest whore. Ahaah of course she moans like a seal and tries to break free, but still she mastered 300 pounds! It was very funny. Drooling from her filthy mouth fountained. It happens when I jump on you from the couch. My Step-Mom is just delighted. Today reminded her of her ****hood and her toy pony. It's great to see your step-mother happy. Even if it means sacrificing a stupid whore. Ahaha

screenshot

FileSize: 2.77 GB
Duration: 00:42:09
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC

Goddess_Valeria__My_StepMom_and_I_are_the_perfect_team_FULL__Goddess_Valeria.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Jan 16, 2023 10:27 am
Golden Feet / (Bon-Vue Enterprises) (Asa Akira, Mark Frenchy)

screenshotscreenshot

Asa Akira, Mark Frenchy
This time around Mark Frenchy plays the secret agent James Bound as he needs to get the real name of the evil Red Dragon from the beautiful Asa Akira and to do that he needs to give her what she wants and what she wants is Jame's pain. Asa has James worship her feet before she kicks his cock and balls 50 times, she also smothers him making him gasping for air. Soon they are having heated sex being turned on by the kinky abuse.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.1 GB
Duration: 00:49:38
Video: 720x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, AVC

Golden_Feet__Asa_Akira_Mark_Frenchy.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Jan 16, 2023 1:29 pm
Grazy (aka Grazy Moreno), Isabel - REAL DOMINATRIX'S TREATMENT (NewMFX)

screenshotscreenshot

Grazy aka Grazy Moreno, Isabel
Hope you are ready for what is about to happen. Grazy is a very beautiful dominant lady and is glad that her slave is ready waiting for her. She squeezes Isabel nipples and put her on the bed for a very real facesitting session. She sits on the slave's face with a lot of will and likes to watch Isabel struggling for some air to breathe. But she's way stronger than her slave and makes sure to put her entire pussy on Isabel's nose and mouth, this way no air finds their way in. Grazy smashes Isabel's face between her legs and we can see the slave's face gets red and awful. The slave can barely handle any more of that serving, but Grazy is feeling super inspired and doesn't stop! She shaves her hands down on Isabel's throat, then scissor holds her and even spanks her butt!!! A real dominant and slave session, you can't miss it this extreme video!!!

screenshot

FileSize: 2.05 GB
Duration: 00:36:05

Grazy__Grazy_aka_Grazy_Moreno_Isabel.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Jan 17, 2023 2:01 am
Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris - Better

screenshotscreenshot

Helena Locke, Pierce Paris, Cedar Parker
Domina Helena has given Cedar and Pierce another opportunity to impress her. She straps Cedar up with a strap on and canes Paris' ass before they both pound his hole. The caning continues on both subs to help motivate them to be better! Helena instructs Cedar to put Pierce's balls up his ass while she strokes his cock. Both women take a turn sitting on his face until they come. Pierce is allowed to let his load go. Still not living up to the mark, Domina makes them promise to "Do better, and be better!"

screenshot

FileSize: 732.9 MB
Duration: 00:39:00
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Helena_Locke_Pierce_Paris__Better__Helena_Locke_Pierce_Paris_Cedar_Parker.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Jan 17, 2023 10:36 am
Janira Wolf Right On The Balls / Every Fucking Time (Wolfe Sole Productions)

screenshotscreenshot

Janira Wolf
I had a lovely time ballbusting and otherwise using and abusing My slave through the duration of Fetish Con, but now it has come time for My boots and his balls to say their farewells before W/we return to O/our respective cities. I secured My with his legs spread wide, held open by My spreader bar, and his arms tied up in the garage, **** his body to be held in a way that gives Me consistent access to his balls, so I may kick as hard as I want and whenever I want. Buy the video to vicariously experience My hardest, most brutal ballbusting kicks ever captured on video. your balls will ache just watching and hearing the accuracy of each kick.

screenshot

FileSize: 800.4 MB
Duration: 00:08:20
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Janira_Wolf_Right_On_The_Balls__Janira_Wolf.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Jan 17, 2023 1:38 pm
Jenna (aka Ilana, Angie Koks)

screenshotscreenshot

Jenna

screenshot

Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 419.9 MB
Duration: 00:18:33
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

Jenna__Jenna.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Jan 17, 2023 4:36 pm
Jessica

screenshotscreenshot

Jessica
Jessica, though beautiful girl but her character is quite hard. There are not much things in life that can make her satisfied and her husband already has experienced all goods of her character on himself. She turned him into an errand boy in one year of living together. And now husband is doing his best on satisfying any of her desire. Because he loves her too much. But recently, her desires began to be pretty strange. And now she brought home a cute lover, and told her husband that if he doesn't like something, he is free to go everywhere.

screenshot

FileSize: 325.6 MB
Duration: 00:21:22
Video: 1440x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Jessica__Jessica.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Jan 18, 2023 2:05 am
Jessie Gold

screenshotscreenshot

Jessie Gold

screenshot

FileSize: 671.3 MB
Duration: 00:22:22

Jessie_Gold__Jessie_Gold.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Jan 18, 2023 2:06 am
Jillian Janson 2

screenshotscreenshot

Jillian Janson
Miss Janson sees her favorite wimpstain Marcelo walking home from work so she kidnaps him and takes him to her Dungeon. She makes him lick her ass and feet, and then fucks his sissy ass!

screenshot

FileSize: 1.59 GB
Duration: 00:44:10

Jillian_Janson_2__Jillian_Janson.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Jan 18, 2023 2:13 am
Kaiya Rose - Dungeon Dommes

screenshotscreenshot

Kaiya Rose
Mistress Kaiya collects men. She finds useful information about them, confronts them with it, and then uses it to enslave them. Her latest victim is an executive named Jack who has been embezzling money from his company. She gives him a choice: he can either become her slave, or go to jail. He makes the right choice, and ends up with his face buried in her BIG ASS!! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, FOOT WORSHIP, AND MORE!

screenshot

FileSize: 2.26 GB
Duration: 00:39:53

Kaiya_Rose__Dungeon_Dommes__Kaiya_Rose.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Jan 18, 2023 5:17 am
Kandi Cox / MiniPack

screenshotscreenshot

Kandi Cox

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 550.8 MB
Duration: 00:37:23
Video: 848x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

Kandi_Cox__Kandi_Cox_1.wmv
Kandi_Cox__Kandi_Cox_2.wmv
Kandi_Cox__Kandi_Cox_3.wmv
Kandi_Cox__Kandi_Cox_4.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Jan 18, 2023 1:42 pm
Katie Kush - Chastity Romance

screenshotscreenshot

Katie Kush
Mistress Katie Kush shows her leather gimp just how cruel she can be when he is completely helpless and locked in chastity. Her gimp has never wanted to be unlocked from chastity so badly when her tight, young pussy is sliding up and down his chastity cage. Mistress Katie gets extra naughty as she grinds her body all over his leather sleepsack making him wish his vision wasn't completely taken away. A gimp is just a toy for Mistress Katie to make as sexually frustrated as possible. No chance of escape for her gimp as he lays there helpless and completely under her control.

screenshot

FileSize: 867.9 MB
Duration: 00:11:57

Katie_Kush__Chastity_Romance__Katie_Kush.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Jan 19, 2023 2:07 am
Kenzie Reeves & Evelin Stone / Drained By The Young New Mistresses

screenshotscreenshot

Kenzie Reeves & Evelin Stone