Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 19, 2023 1:26 pm
Charlotte Sartre, Sarah Diavola - Charlotte and Sarah Don't Play Pool

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Charlotte Sartre, Sarah Diavola, Colby Jansen
Production date: 27.03.2022
Duration: 00:20:10
Size: 753 MB
Description: Fishnet-clad Charlotte is sitting in the pool with Colby room where, ironically, not a lot of pool happens. Sarah walks in, wearing shiny pantyhose, and entices the two into doing some not-pool. Charlotte and Sarah take turns fucking Colby in the ass and sitting on his face. Charlotte fucks Colby's ass with her strapon while Sarah sucks his cock. Colby cums in Sarah's mouth to finish.

screenshot

HD video type: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Charlotte_Sartre_Sarah_Diavola__Charlotte_and_Sarah_Dont_Play_Pool.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 19, 2023 3:33 pm
Charlotte Sartre, Sarah Diavola - Charlotte and Sarah Don't Play Pool

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Charlotte Sartre, Sarah Diavola, Colby Jansen
Production date: 27.03.2022
Duration: 00:20:10
Size: 1.16 GB
Description: Fishnet-clad Charlotte is sitting in the pool with Colby room where, ironically, not a lot of pool happens. Sarah walks in, wearing shiny pantyhose, and entices the two into doing some not-pool. Charlotte and Sarah take turns fucking Colby in the ass and sitting on his face. Charlotte fucks Colby's ass with her strapon while Sarah sucks his cock. Colby cums in Sarah's mouth to finish.

screenshot

HD video type: 1080p
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Charlotte_Sartre_Sarah_Diavola__Charlotte_and_Sarah_Dont_Play_Pool.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 20, 2023 6:39 pm
Cheeky Stepsisters Humiliate Their Subby Stepbrother In Their Favorite Ways

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2020
Duration: 00:14:40
Size: 2.07 GB
Description: Teen and petite dominant sisters suddenly enter the room to their submissive older step-brother and, as if not noticing him, sit on him like human furniture. Daring dominants in sports leggings sit on the face and balls of an enslaved servant and talk (in Russian) about their affairs, while ignoring their stepbrother. At this time, the guy gets a call from work (it was a real call, not a decision! But the girls did not get confused and continued to humiliate him) and Mistress Sofi spits in his face right while he is talking on the phone. Then Mistress Kira trampling with all her weight on the elder slave's chest and both princesses began to stick their foots into the submissive's mouth. The cheeky sisters with their toes stretch the slave's mouth, make him lick their feet and do a deep foot gagging. After the bratty girls had enjoyed a lot of foot humiliation, they decided to meditate using a stepbrother instead of chair slave and human furniture. And this is an absolute ignorant femdom.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC

Cheeky_Stepsisters_Humiliate_Their_Subby_Stepbrother_In_Their_Favorite_Ways.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 20, 2023 9:41 pm
Cheyenne de Muriel - Gummi bis der Arzt kommt

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lady Cheyenne de Muriel
Production date: 2013
Duration: 01:25:54
Size: 2.59 GB
Description: The announcement for today is Double punishment! This is quite a nasty game where two of my rubber slaves have to compete in my studio. Slave S. has his family jewels enclosed in a cage for almost 2 weeks now and obviously he and his big painful balls will be locked out of this chastity device Today. The other Slave 000 has been ordered since 2 weeks now to shut his mouth and stay completely mute.
Well, if one of them screw up in this game the other one gets punished, with anal plug in the ass, strapon, gag, nasty nipples Treatment, Teasing, or the whip. The one who wins is redeemed by his suffering, the Loser has to follow me to my rubber clinic for further treatments. It's a game I like to call "a really nasty and sadistic double rubber education!

screenshot

Video Format: MPEG-TS
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), fps, AVC

Cheyenne_de_Muriel__Gummi_bis_der_Arzt_kommt.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 21, 2023 1:26 pm
Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid - Experimental Edging Party

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid
Production date: 28.01.2019
Duration: 00:14:55
Size: 1.23 GB
Description: Miss Riley and Chloe take their science experiment to the next level seeing exactly what it is that makes the male sex organ tick. They take turns sliding over his cock watching him squirm and beg to be fucked but never actually allowing him inside their holes. They would much rather watch him suffer from complete and total frustration as they take him to new heights of edging that he didn't know was possible. Before they finally give him a release and milk out every last drop of cum Riley makes sure to give him a large dose of her precious squirt.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Chloe_Cherry_Riley_Reid__Experimental_Edging_Party.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 21, 2023 1:28 pm
Christina - Smothers and Tramples a Very Small Slave

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Christina
Duration: 00:15:11
Size: 686.1 MB
Description: Little Danni is called in to begin his leash training. Danni is still a new slave and is adjusting to life as a Brat Princess Sorority house slave. Danni only weighs 115 pounds. The girls quickly identified him as a weakling and slapped a bird lock chastity tube on him. He has already begun to be feminized as well. In this clip, Christina physically dominates the boi. She first makes him lotion her legs. Danni looks like a little pet next to Christina in her heels. Christina only likes big juice heads. Danni is so pathetic to her. She pushes him around and bullies him during the video. She tells him how they are going to turn him into a sissy. Christina then stands right on Danni's chest. She uses the leash to balance herself and crushes little Danni. Danni is completely flattened by Christina. She then pins little Danni. Danni tries to resist the pin but it is hopeless. Christina is so much bigger and stronger then Danni. Christina moves forward and eventually her crotch is right in his face. Christina face sits and smothers the small boi. His puny body is no match for Christina. Christina sits right on his face. Christina turns around and sits on his face with her amazing ass in his face. She lowers her bikini bottoms and makes little Danni lick and worship her ass. Danni is utterly humiliated and physically dominated by Christina. The girls have found a perfect boi they can physically dominate and turn into a sissy.

screenshot

Video Format: Windows Media
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

Christina__Smothers_and_Tramples_a_Very_Small_Slave.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 21, 2023 1:29 pm
Corrupted Gangbang

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Mona Wales, Helena Locke, Cybill Troy, Hannah Hunt, Valentine, Marcelo
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:31:29
Size: 2.2 GB

screenshotscreenshot

Corrupted_Gangbang_1.mp4
Corrupted_Gangbang_2.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 21, 2023 1:33 pm
Cuckolded On My Wedding Day 4

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Donny Long, Freddy Baxter, Harmony Rose
Duration: 01:03:00
Size: 957.7 MB
Description: It was my wedding day so I was supposed to be happy, but not 10 minutes after I say I do, my new wife has my best man's cock in her mouth! I was so embarrassed. She looked at me and told me to get used to it and if I was a good boy she would let me have some fun too. So what choice did I have but to listen. Happy wife, happy life right.

screenshot

HD video type: 480p
Video: 800x480 (5:3), 30.000 fps, AVC

Cuckolded_On_My_Wedding_Day_4.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 21, 2023 1:34 pm
Cum Lover

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:13:41
Size: 297.3 MB

screenshot

CUM_LOVER.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 21, 2023 3:47 pm
Cybill Troy

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Cybill Troy
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:05:36
Size: 403.7 MB
Description: Look at you all ready. I told you I lost your chastity key, do you trust me to cut your cage off before I fuck you? Now I know one little slip and you might lose your dick so you better sit very still. Now that Ive set you free you know its only so I can get my cock up your ass. You see this giant cock your gonna be taking not so easy now is it. Well lets see if you can hold on. Spread em and lets go.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC

Cybill_Troy.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 21, 2023 6:48 pm
Cynthia Vellons, Sharka Blue

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2010
Duration: 00:14:31
Size: 324.2 MB
Description: What if women were the dominant sex and treated men as objects for the amusement and satisfactionof the girls? Enter the world of Girls Abuse Guys where the women are in control. Make sure you don't do anything to upset these girls or they will strip you, humiliate you and even bend you over and take a strap-on to your ass! The girls are in charge and if they want to fuck your asshole you are going to have to take it. They won't be asking you - these girls hunt in groups and will forcibly strip and fuck you, whether you want it or not guys!

screenshot

HD video type: 460p
Video Format: Windows Media
Video: 820x460 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1

Cynthia_Vellons_Sharka_Blue.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 22, 2023 7:00 pm
Elise Graves - Rubber Doll Elise Graves And Her Fuck-Toy Tony Orlando

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Elise Graves, Tony Orlando
Production date: 11.02.2022
Duration: 00:42:32
Size: 799.4 MB
Description: Elise Graves has made quite the little fuck-toy out of Tony Orlando since their last meeting. She even likes to keep him stored for her pleasure in a rubber cocoon. Which frankly, he doesn't seem to mind-considering how hard his cock is whenever she takes it out for a ride. Join Elise on one such occasion, when she decides it's time to play with her Rubber Doll. Featuring blow job, CBT, face sitting, sex, hitachi, strap on, throat fucking, ass hook, bondage, anal, ATM, and fisting!

screenshot

HD video type: 480p
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Elise_Graves__Rubber_Doll_Elise_Graves_And_Her_FuckToy_Tony_Orlando.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 22, 2023 9:56 pm
Elise Graves - Rubber Doll Elise Graves And Her Fuck-Toy Tony Orlando

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Elise Graves, Tony Orlando
Production date: 11.02.2022
Duration: 00:42:32
Size: 3.01 GB
Description: Elise Graves has made quite the little fuck-toy out of Tony Orlando since their last meeting. She even likes to keep him stored for her pleasure in a rubber cocoon. Which frankly, he doesn't seem to mind-considering how hard his cock is whenever she takes it out for a ride. Join Elise on one such occasion, when she decides it's time to play with her Rubber Doll. Featuring blow job, CBT, face sitting, sex, hitachi, strap on, throat fucking, ass hook, bondage, anal, ATM, and fisting!

screenshot

Elise_Graves__Rubber_Doll_Elise_Graves_And_Her_FuckToy_Tony_Orlando.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 23, 2023 12:56 am
Ella Nova - Ella Needs a New Sex Slave - Part 1

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Ella Nova, Johnny Hill
Production date: 14.11.2021
Duration: 00:20:56
Size: 2.97 GB

screenshot

Ella_Nova__Ella_Needs_a_New_Sex_Slave__Part_1.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 23, 2023 4:00 am
Ella Nova - Ella Needs A New Sex Slave Part 2

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Ella Nova, Johnny Hill
Production date: 24.11.2021
Duration: 00:18:16
Size: 681 MB
Description: Ella continues her domination of Johnny Hill and fills his ass with a toy... there are still two more parts to go, any guesses as to what she has in store for him next?

screenshot

Ella_Nova__Ella_Needs_A_New_Sex_Slave_Part_2.mp4