Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 02, 2023 7:37 am
Lady Alice - Strafe Muss Sein

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lady Alice
Production date: 2020
Duration: 01:22:39
Size: 2.42 GB
Description: As beautiful as Lady Alice is, as merciless and cruel is she. It is extreme suffering for the happy slave, his ass and especially his cock. The mistress sneezes and laughs...

screenshot

HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Lady_Alice__Strafe_Muss_Sein.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 02, 2023 7:40 am
Lady Blackdiamond and Miss Kasha Double Domination

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lady Blackdiamond and Miss Kasha
Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:51:39
Size: 2.2 GB
Description: The session starts for the enviable slave directly with a ruined orgasm in his chastity cage, now unfortunately his lust is gone but the sadism of the mistresses only really inflamed. The mean position in which he is now defenselessly fucked in his ass, he should certainly never forget and then the ladies also get the idea to start a ballbusting competition with his useless sex. Who hits probably better? To use the Skalven afterwards still as urinal makes the two mistresses then also still visibly joy.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.835 fps, AVC

Lady_Blackdiamond_and_Miss_Kasha_Double_Domination.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 02, 2023 7:45 am
Lady Estelle - Sexual Dependence

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lady Estelle
Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:53:20
Size: 3.77 GB
Description: The announcement for the 24/7 slave was that he is today finally allowed to fuck with me, yes even about Cumshot in the mouth was the speech, so the slave was horny like never before and his giant dick was hard like Steel. As the last proof of his devotion, he must give me his ass that i can fuck him first with the strapon, He moans and suffers and can not think about how the fuck soon will be. But Unfortunately, that works not as planned by him cause first he must lick me to my orgasm Mistress and then i fuck his mouth to my next orgasm. fucks his mouth. After 2 Orgasms I feel pressure in my Body and the next toilet is far away, but for what has Mistress a slave. Yes, I know he does not like that at all and he dot want so in this case helps to discipline only the bullwhip. Completely horny from this degradation the slave wants to shoot now finally his load. But what he was not expected that I bring one other Playtoy, my Rubber Whore, into the game and order him to suck of the cock of my slave and swallow everything! Now I am satisfied.

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Lady_Estelle__Sexual_Dependence_1.mp4
Lady_Estelle__Sexual_Dependence_2.mp4
Lady_Estelle__Sexual_Dependence_3.mp4
Lady_Estelle__Sexual_Dependence_4.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 02, 2023 7:55 am
Lady Blackdiamoond, Mistress Kasha - Die 2 Loch Stute

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lady Blackdiamoond, Mistress Kasha
Duration: 01:13:26
Size: 2.22 GB
Description: What is a woman to do with a guy whose manhood has only been endowed with pitiful 6cm.
The solution is obvious and so "Mr. Bean" is allowed to start training as a 2 hole mare.
It goes without saying that his holes will not receive any mercy, just as his mistresses will whip his maltreated ass at the end of lesson one.

screenshot

Video Format: MPEG-TS
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), fps, AVC

Lady_Blackdiamoond_Mistress_Kasha__Die_2_Loch_Stute.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 02, 2023 8:10 am
Lady Estelle - Venus Rising

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lady Estelle
Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:43:39
Size: 1.54 GB
Description: Dressed in super sexy Latex Lady Estelle has a special Job for her Slave. She wants an orgasm.
This slave loses at all so he gets what he deserved a very painfully after Orgasm Treatment to his extremely
sensitive dick and then comes his ass in the game.

screenshot

HD video type: 720p
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Lady_Estelle__Venus_Rising.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 02, 2023 11:04 am
Lady Katy - My big, dirty, hairy ass

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lady Katy
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:08:36
Size: 645.3 MB
Description: Katy has been gardening and her slave has been waiting by her favorite chair until she returns. As the scene opens she is approaches the slave and tells him her work in the hot sun has her hot and sweaty and the stink really sticks to her hairy pussy and ass. First she sits on him in her panties and orders him to sniff her fragrance. After a bit she gets up and removes her panties and tells the slave she wants the sweat all sucked from her hairy ass.Along with breath play you get a lot of ass licking in this clip and some super angles that show all of Katy's treasures. She starts by sitting on his face and then kneels on the chair so the slave can lick her from behind. "Tell me how much you love it" she demands. "Do you want to be my toilet?" she asks him and the eager slave says he does. "Everything that comes from my ass should be in your mouth and my piss will wash it down and your tongue will be my toilet paper" she tells him. Now exhausted Katy tells the slave to get on all fours, she needs him to be her foot stool while she has a nice long nap. "If you're good I'll let you lick my ass again" she tells her slave.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Lady_Katy__My_big_dirty_hairy_ass.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 03, 2023 7:39 am
Lady Latisha Extreme Sadistic Heel Insertion And Cruel Trample Cock Crushing Clip1

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lady Latisha
Duration: 00:14:50
Size: 755.1 MB

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.932 fps, AVC

Lady_Latisha_Extreme_Sadistic_Heel_Insertion_And_Cruel_Trample_Cock_Crushing_Clip1.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 03, 2023 7:41 am
Lady Luciana, Mistress Cheyenne, Mistress Susi - Medical Fetish Examination Zero

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lady Luciana, Mistress Cheyenne, Mistress Susi
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:54:29
Size: 1.6 GB
Description: The most embarrassing urological and rectal examinations are on the therapy plan for the poor victims.
For the defenseless patients there is unfortunately no way to escape the common practices of the sadistic nurses.

screenshot

Lady_Luciana_Mistress_Cheyenne_Mistress_Susi__Medical_Fetish_Examination_Zero.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 03, 2023 7:48 am
Lauren Phillips - Ready to Dominate

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lauren Phillips
Duration: 00:21:48
Size: 811.6 MB
Description: No one resists Lauren Phillips! This stunning redhead MILF knows that no every man is down for butt stuff! She has her very own Eastern European Husband! These are the kind of guys just dying to fulfill all your needs. Her very special man Tony Sting is down to do anything. She reveals her strap-on, and submissive Tony bends right over for her! She leads him by her leash and slides right into his ass. He's down to please this scorching hot redhead MILF, and she's down to pound his tight Euro ass!

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Lauren_Phillips__Ready_to_Dominate.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 03, 2023 7:51 am
Leda - Strapon Couple Fucking - A long kiss goodbye

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2013
Duration: 00:17:46
Size: 369.2 MB

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Leda__Strapon_Couple_Fucking__A_long_kiss_goodbye.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 03, 2023 7:58 am
Lana S

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:24:38
Size: 511.6 MB

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

LANA_S.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 03, 2023 8:02 am
Lana Roy. 11

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lana Roy
Duration: 00:15:55
Size: 996.4 MB
Description: A dude with a facesitting fetish got incredibly lucky, as the fantastic busty babe Lana Roy decided to make his day even better! She will get her bubble ass licked, after sitting on his face and riding him like a true cowgirl. To reward him for his incredible pussy-licking skills, he will receive an amazing foot job from this amazing bombshell.

screenshot

HD video type: 2160p
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Lana_Roy._11.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 03, 2023 8:40 am
Leigh Raven - Actions Speak Louder Than Words

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Leigh Raven, Jake Waters
Production date: 19.04.2023
Duration: 01:02:23
Size: 4.43 GB
Description: Leigh Raven has moved out of the sub/bottom role, and moved into the Domme/top role. She will now be addressed as Mistress Baby, and don't you dare assume you know anything about her until after you've seen her brutal display of power against Jake Waters. Mistress has Jake locked into steel shackles that hold his hard body helplessly against the wall. He couldn't wait to serve his Mistress, but didn't have a clue as to how sadistic this powerhouse of a woman could be. She begins to work him over with a cane, adds some nipple clamps for guaranteed suffering, then back to the cane pressed into pressure points. Jake is a tough sub, and she wants to show him how tough he needs to be in order to command her attention. She moves him to the next position which has him locked in a custom built chair like device with his arms above his head, and his legs spread for her to have access to every part of him. This time she assaults him with an electrical zapper in all of the sensitive places, then goes to work with her cane again. Mistress Baby adds a few clothes pins in the exact places that cause the most suffering to show Jake that she means business. She uses his body relentlessly until he is pushed to his breaking point. In the final scene, Mistress Baby ha him on his back with his legs in the air, so that she has access to his ass. She rides his face for her own pleasure, and then goes to work fucking his ass, all the while tormenting him. Jake wants to please his Mistress so desperately, but he was still not allowed to cum. Guess he has to save it until they meet again.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Leigh_Raven__Actions_Speak_Louder_Than_Words.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 04, 2023 7:41 am
Leigh Raven - Leigh Gives JJ the Sweet Dick in Bed

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: JJ Graves, Leigh Raven
Production date: 19.09.2022
Duration: 00:13:44
Size: 804.5 MB
Description: Leigh Raven dicks down JJ Graves while she's wearing a black leotard and shiny black pantyhose.

screenshot

Leigh_Raven__Leigh_Gives_JJ_the_Sweet_Dick_in_Bed.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 04, 2023 7:48 am
Leigh Raven - Shiny Pantyhose Sofa Pegging

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: JJ Graves, Leigh Raven
Production date: 17.10.2022
Duration: 00:13:50
Size: 809.7 MB
Description: Leigh Raven has shiny tights over her perfect body while she rails JJ's ass.

screenshot

Leigh_Raven__Shiny_Pantyhose_Sofa_Pegging.mp4