Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 11, 2024 5:18 am
Mistress Gaia - Gang Bangers Inc

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name
Mistress Gaia

Today I'm joined with some of my beautiful mistress friends, and we are all going to have some mischievous and sadistic fun. We have two slave bitches on the bondage bench, one on top of the other. We wanted to have the slut on top fuck the one below. However, he refused and as a result they will both be punished with a severe ass fucking along with some caning and anything else we think of. We are all wearing our strapons, so there will be no escape for our sluts as we begin to pleasure ourselves. We start with the one on the bottom, as he gets fucked up the ass while the one above chokes, as he takes my strapon in the back of his throat. Then it's all change as we alternate between mistresses to give our sluts the ass fucking of their lives. After a while of being ass fucked, choked, slapped and verbally abused, our sluts beg for mercy. We decide to allow only one of them to leave, and order the other one to remain on the bench. We start again, and bring out a large black cock that we are going to use to really open up his sorry ass. I lube him up, and one of my friends shoves the cock into his ass. As he squeals, she shows no mercy and laughs as she shoves the large cock deep into his ass. What a blast. We are all having a ball. With our sluts ass now well and truly raw, we decide to get him to clean the cock. We order him to open his mouth and shove his ass opener to the back of his throat. Our slut chokes as he licks his ass juices from the huge cock. Finally we allow him to leave, its been a great day's ass fucking, and slut training with all my friends. Perhaps from now on we'll be known as gang bangers Inc.
Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:12:42
Size: 466 MB

screenshot

HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Mistress_Gaia__Gang_Bangers_Inc.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 11, 2024 8:20 am
Mistress Gaia - Solitary Prison Strapon Fuck

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name
Mistress Gaia

This prison slut was causing trouble earlier. I had warned her previously about her bad behavior. She had been tormenting other inmates, and braging about being a lesbo saying she could have her pick of the any of the other girls. So I confined her to solitary, stripped her and bound her to the bed. Telling her I would be back with a surprise. I left her there for a few hours. On my return, the slut was almost asleep. It was time to wake her up. I have a large strapon in my possession, and my slut knows she's going to recieve a good fucking. I also take out a stocking and tie it tightly roung her mouth. As I put on the strapon she struggles desperatly in her bondage. I give her ass a good slap and tell her it's going to hurt and I'm going to enjoy it. As I begin to fuck her ass, she squeals like a little piggy. So I wrap my hand round the stocking and pull her head back, making her gag tighter to shut her up. Tightly bound and gagged, she it totally helpless. With my strapon really opening that ass of hers, I continue to fuck her sensless until she begs me to stop. I'll allow her some short reprieve. Then I'll return to give her more of the painful pleasures of Mistress Gaia...
Duration: 00:13:09
Size: 136.4 MB

screenshot

HD video type: 720p
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Mistress_Gaia__Solitary_Prison_Strapon_Fuck.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 11, 2024 11:21 am
Mistress Gaia Foot Gagging Ass Fuck

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Mistress Gaia
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:12:23
Size: 626.3 MB
Description: CUSTOM REQUEST - Someone wrote some bad things about you, so you decide to get into his office and punish him. You have him on his knees and naked. He is collared and locked in chastity, with his hands tightly bound behind his back. Also to shut him up you have put a tight leather hood on him with a muzzle gag. You are sitting next to him reading a magazine and dangling your shoe. As he's moaning and trying to plead for mercy. You decide to make him suffer, slapping his face and grabbing him by the leash and making him walk on his knees you put him over a bench and align his ass with the fucking machine. As he continues to make some muffled pleas for mercy, you slap him and use your cane on his ass making him squeal even more. You put the fucking machine into his ass and switch it on. Your bitch begins to squeal as he tries to breathe through the tight leather gag, and his mechanical ass ripper does it's job. Then sitting on a chair in front of his face, you remove your shoes and taunt him with your feet. Then you decide to allow him to think he's getting a little reprieve as you remove his gag. As he briefly tries to gasp for air you quickly begin giving him a severe foot gagging. You laugh as he chokes and gargles while you stick your foot into the back of his throat. He can't escape, and you enjoy making him suffer as you pay him back with your foot gagging ass fuck.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Mistress_Gaia_Foot_Gagging_Ass_Fuck.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 11, 2024 2:29 pm
Mistress Gianna

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Mistress Gianna (aka Ariel Temple)
Production date: 2016
Duration: 00:24:25
Size: 699.5 MB

screenshot

Video Format: Windows Media
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, VC-1

Mistress_Gianna.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 11, 2024 5:30 pm
Mistress Helix. 1000 Bet

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Mistress Helix
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:18:52
Size: 463.2 MB
Description: You probably don't want to make a bet with me, maybe my legs are the most secure restraint in the store. My best wrestling scene.

screenshot

Mistress_Helix._1000_Bet.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 12, 2024 1:35 am
Mistress Lucy & Mistress Ariel. Debut Of Mistress Lucy

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Mistress Lucy, Mistress Ariel
Duration: 00:10:25
Size: 494.7 MB
Description: Mistress Ariel and her friend Mistress Lucy are standing next to the young slave, who is waiting for his well deserved punishment. They are both determined to make him suffer the best they can, but the slave unfortunately is not that tough today. They give him such hard stokes, that it looks like he is going to faint, but it doesn't stop them.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Mistress_Lucy__Mistress_Ariel._Debut_Of_Mistress_Lucy.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 12, 2024 1:37 am
Mistress Kara And Izamar Gutierrez. Welter Weight Season 12 championship Bout

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Mistress Kara And Izamar Gutierrez
Production date: 2015
Duration: 01:02:04
Size: 2.22 GB
Description: We are well into season 13 but we still have the championship for Welter weight and Lightweight titles for season 12 to be released. If you are lucky enough to catch out night shows ( typically on the 3rd friday of the month) then you already caught this match. Izamar and Kara have wrestled many times before and Kara has always bested Izamar. However Izamar has been training and she has studied how Ariel beat Kara and she believes she is going to take back her title as Welter Weight Champion. Kara utterly destroyed Izamar in the Summer Vengeance finales where Izamar was only able to get 2 points on Kara. Today Kara's plan is to have Izamar score 0 points and have her marked the "0" loser she is. The loser if fisted and fucked anally after verbal humiliation puts her in her place.

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Mistress_Kara_And_Izamar_Gutierrez._Welter_Weight_Season_12_championship_Bout.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 12, 2024 2:32 am
Mistress Mandy Marx. A Slice Of Heaven

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Mistress Mandy Marx
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:18:03
Size: 438.2 MB
Description: I am a student of fetish, of kink, in fact I've been tracking the San Francisco kink sites since well before it was appropriate for me to do so. I made a Fet life profile the day I turned eighteen. To film my first real session and bring some of the feelings I have always imagined to life for all to see is amazing.I don't think I will let you go. I think I will give you a slice of heaven, and leave you wanting more.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

Mistress_Mandy_Marx._A_Slice_Of_Heaven.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 12, 2024 5:32 am
Mistress Mandy Marx. Boutique Babysitter Experience

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:12:31
Size: 304.1 MB
Description: Weaving fantasy and reality, if a role play was yours to begin with, it is, in a deeper sense than you think, not yours anymore. You are lost, swept away by edging and insanity. I AM your babysitter. I KNOW what you want. You ARE in trouble. And if you don't do EXACTLY what I say, I will tell your parents everything. This is a blast.

screenshot

Mistress_Mandy_Marx._Boutique_Babysitter_Experience.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 12, 2024 8:31 am
Mistress Mandy Marx. He's Not Into Chastity

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:15:04
Size: 384.3 MB
Description: You've seldom seen me have so much fun, than in this playful scene with a boy who is desperate to earn MORE time in his bonds.
So, not into chastity at all, I lock a chastity device on, and I direct him to make himself cum. If he can, he gets extra dominatrix time.
He tries... so hard! And I give him a hitachi, but I have override control of the vibrator (he doesn't realize that). A "service orgasm" is what I call it. He gets frustrated as hell, my padlock jiggling immobilization stroke bitch. More mine by the minute, aren't you?

screenshot

Mistress_Mandy_Marx._Hes_Not_Into_Chastity.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 12, 2024 11:31 am
Mistress Mandy Marx. Hyper Arousal Disorder

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:17:20
Size: 536.2 MB
Description: A single breath. A finger tap. It's all it takes to set my client on edge. This is his treatment. My fantasy. My rules. Watch me make him crumble.

screenshot

Mistress_Mandy_Marx._Hyper_Arousal_Disorder.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 12, 2024 2:32 pm
Mistress Mandy Marx. Just Friends

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:13:15
Size: 323.8 MB
Description: He does my homework in trade for bondage time. He's kinda G-rated, doesn't want his dick touched.I have drinks while leaving my friend in the bondage he likes, decide to come back in and take advantage. What's he gonna do? He struggles, hard, can't get away. I yank his dick out and wet it, and wet it more and stroke it. I'm in a crazy mood, if he doesn't like it, he doesn't have to get hard.

screenshot

Mistress_Mandy_Marx._Just_Friends.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 13, 2024 1:51 am
Mistress Mandy Marx. Mindfuck Palace

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:09:59
Size: 437.8 MB
Description: "Stop. I'm not your friend." At the height of the scene, after promises that today is the day I take your virginity. My virgin. My slave. My denial bitch. A bone-chilling mindfuck.
A promise of more, for a year. Come to this. A tease, for my sub? Takes your breath away, huh? How much control you're in?

screenshot

Mistress_Mandy_Marx._Mindfuck_Palace.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 13, 2024 1:55 am
Mistress Mandy Marx. Pure Unlock Day

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:15:11
Size: 112 MB
Description: All this mindfuckery has to end sometime, right. Even I can't sustain it forever? What if I want to just reward you for your chastity service, soldier. And let you get off with a heavenly, mind numbingly hot, pure handjob where I talk about what you want, (even locking you back up) and let you touch where you want. My poor, sweet fetish boys.

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

Mistress_Mandy_Marx._Pure_Unlock_Day.MP4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 13, 2024 2:00 am
Mistress Mandy Marx. Segufix Heaven

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:09:01
Size: 220.6 MB
Description: I hold my warm hand perfectly still around your cock and make you stroke yourself with your hips. Then, I rope your cock tight, stick the rope end in your mouth, and make you hump yourself in the air, while spit slowly drips from my mouth onto your wet, roped dick. And you can't touch me unless I let you. And then, I do. Shocking you. I let you touch my pussy and try to get me off. And you're not going anywhere, anytime soon, this is the middle of an isolation day for you. Promise.

screenshot

Mistress_Mandy_Marx._Segufix_Heaven.mp4