Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 26, 2024 10:17 am
Ella Nova - Ella Needs a New Sex Slave Part 3

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Ella Nova, Johnny Hill
Production date: 24.12.2021
Duration: 00:12:50
Size: 481 MB
Description: Ella is using her sex slave's body for her own orgasmic gratification. All he is good for is being a dick and a mouth for her to use however she sees fit. She sits on and smothers his face with her big beautiful ass, making him lick her pussy until she is wet enough to slide his cock into her. She makes him fuck her how she wants until she drains his cum inside her perfect cunt. Just when he thinks his work is over, she makes him keep thrusting into her... it puts him in utter agony because his dick is so sensitive after cumming.

screenshot

HD video type: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Ella_Nova__Ella_Needs_a_New_Sex_Slave_Part_3.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 26, 2024 1:20 pm
Ella Nova - Make Miss Ella Come Part 2

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Ella Nova, Sam Solo
Production date: 08.10.2021
Duration: 00:28:10
Size: 1.01 GB
Description: Sam Solo thinks he's a lucky stud when the gorgeous Miss Ella Nova gently caresses his cock and speaks to him in a sexy voice. But if he thinks that today is about his pleasure or that he will ever have the honor of Ella's pussy lips wrapping around his puny little dicklet he is sorely mistaken. Sam gasps in despair as Ella pulls her hand away from his swollen cock, just as he is about to come. She takes delight in bringing him to the edge, over and over again before denying him release. Just when Sam thinks he can't take another moment of her torment, Ella flips him over and plunges her dildo deep in his tight hole. Her round ass, perfectly framed by her strap, bounces as she pounds this pathetic loser. Ella flips Sam over so she can look into his wide, scared eyes while she drills his ass. Who knew this little nerd could be so fun.

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Ella_Nova__Make_Miss_Ella_Come_Part_2.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 26, 2024 4:22 pm
Emily Willis - My Caged Cuck

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Emily Willis
Production date: 28.10.2019
Duration: 00:10:55
Size: 790.3 MB
Description: You have fallen deep into a state of slavery as your life is completely controlled by the young Mistress Emily Willis now. You are kept locked in your cage just like your cock is kept locked away in chastity as your Mistress demands. Not like you have any say in the matter so you better get used to a life filled with locks and cages as that is where you will spend. Mistress Emily is heading out for the evening to go get fucked by lots of big cocks while you remain locked up tight as her good-boy cuckold. She is a very slutty Mistress and just can't get enough dick as she teases you with the thought of being by her side while real men have their way with her. Just because you are in a cage doesn't mean she won't tease the hell out of you and your locked cock making you wish you were worthy enough to fuck her. Luckily you are her favorite cuckold and she is going to grace you with her cum-filled pussy to lick and clean up when she gets home. Isn't that what you have always dreamed of? To be kept in a cage and **** to lick her creampied pussy while your cock remains locked away in chastity?? Of course it slut! Now show your Mistress your sissy pink chastity so she can tease and deny that horny cock of yours...

screenshot

HD video type: 1080p
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Emily_Willis__My_Caged_Cuck.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 27, 2024 3:04 am
Gina Devine & Jarda - The Reach

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:32:04
Size: 1.39 GB

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Gina_Devine__Jarda__The_Reach.mov
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 27, 2024 3:08 am
Fabiana Fox - Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Fabiana Fox, Lance Hart
Production date: 01.07.2021
Duration: 00:15:24
Size: 904 MB
Description: Fabiana decides to give her new sissy slave one last orgasm before rendering his shrunken cock and balls completely useless. Mostly for amusement purposes. Lance desperately pounds his own ass with a big black dildo begging Fabiana not to stroke his cock. At this point he has been completely brain washed into thinking and feeling that any lubed up stroking of his tiny cock will hurt. All he wants is to be a locked up anal whore. Fabiana straddles him and stokes his cock while he begs for mercy. When Evil Fabiana slaps him hard in the balls he thanks her, thinking that is what he wants. He begs Fabiana not to make him cum, but eventually explodes cum all over himself with his moans of torment muffled by Fabiana's perfect fishnet covered ass.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Fabiana_Fox__Fabiana_Puts_Lance_Under_a_Chastity_Sissy_Spell_Part_4.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 27, 2024 3:12 am
Goddess Amber Li - Bullwhipped to Tears

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Goddess Amber Li
Production date: 2020
Duration: 00:07:01
Size: 306.8 MB
Description: Greetings fans and admirers. In this video I delight in my slave's demise as I brutally and sadistically punish him with a four foot leather bullwhip. As my slave stands helplessly chained to the ceiling overhead, I rip his back raw, one painful stroke after another. Unyielding as I slash his exposed back and ass until they are bruised and lacerated. His deafening screams fall on deaf ears...mine Ha Ha! I stop when I wish to stop, never before. And not before he truly understands who he belongs to.

screenshot

Video Format: Windows Media
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, WMV2

Goddess_Amber_Li__Bullwhipped_to_Tears.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 27, 2024 4:27 am
Goddess Ella Kross-Bringing Him to the Edge, Ruining His Orgasm, and Milking Him

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:10:48
Size: 381 MB
Description: As this loser stands naked before me, I inform him that I`m going to beteasing him with my perfect body and waste no time making good on my word.I pull my top down, exposing my bare breasts, and his cock begins to gethard at the sight of them. I take his big dick in my hand, stroking himgently at first but picking up the pace until he`s dying to cum. I takehim to the edge but refuse to let him orgasm and drive him crazy in theprocess. His full balls are aching to explode, but I repeatedly deny themthe opportunity while smiling in cruel pleasure. I hold my mouth so closeto his dick that he can feel my warm breath on his tip and tease him bylicking my lips. He`s so horny he just wants to shoot a giant load but Iwon`t let him just yet. I bring him to the edge of orgasm over and overagain, and when I finally do allow him to cum I ruin it for him by takingmy hand off his cock and refusing to touch him as he shoots his seed allover the floor. He`s barely finished cumming when I grab hold of his dickagain and begin stroking furiously until he cums one more time. His cockand balls scream in pain as I milk him, tugging his dick as hard and fastas I can until his balls are so drained he can barely stand. The floor isdrenched in his cum and I laugh at the agony he`s in!

screenshot

Goddess_Ella_KrossBringing_Him_to_the_Edge_Ruining_His_Orgasm_and_Milking_Him.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 27, 2024 7:28 am
Goddess Ella Kross-Teasing and Denying until Milking Three Ruined Orgasms

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Ella Kross
Duration: 00:11:19
Size: 303.7 MB

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Goddess_Ella_KrossTeasing_and_Denying_until_Milking_Three_Ruined_Orgasms.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 27, 2024 1:28 pm
Holly Halston - Cruel Mother In Law

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Holly Halston
Production date: 2013
Duration: 00:06:20
Size: 244.5 MB

screenshot

Video: 1440x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

Holly_Halston__Cruel_Mother_In_Law.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 27, 2024 4:28 pm
Holly Halston - Cruel Mother In Law

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Holly Halston
Production date: 2013
Duration: 00:06:29
Size: 100.8 MB

screenshot

HD video type: 540p
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, WMV2

Holly_Halston__Cruel_Mother_In_Law.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 28, 2024 3:06 am
I Lost My Anal Virginity To Mandy Marx. clips4sale.com

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Mandy Marx
Production date: 2024
Duration: 00:36:51
Size: 1.11 GB
Description: My eager sub asked me to take his anal virginity. My pleasure! And his. After he kisses my heels and chokes on my cock, he bends over to take my giant dick right up his tight little ass. A true Mandy Marx cinematic experience.

screenshot

I_Lost_My_Anal_Virginity_To_Mandy_Marx._clips4sale.com.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 28, 2024 3:12 am
Jayogen Karmen Karma Mia Li and Angel Allwood. December tag Team Erotic Wrestling Match up

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Jayogen , Karmen Karma , Mia Li and Angel Allwood
Duration: 01:04:18
Size: 2.29 GB
Description: Today we have Jayogen and Angel Allwood for "TEAM BEAST" Taking on Mia Li and Karma Karma for "TEAM MUSCLES". This is Karmen's very first tag match up and she is sure to be back for more. Karmen and Mia are able to tag up on Angel Allwood and finger fuck her right in front of Angel's husband who is sitting in the live audience. Every female wrestler wants to kick ass for her man but Angel has to endure brutal face sitting and fingering all while her beloved husband sits and watches

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Jayogen_Karmen_Karma_Mia_Li_and_Angel_Allwood._December_tag_Team_Erotic_Wrestling_Match_up.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am
Jillian Janson

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Jillian Janson
Production date: 2016
Duration: 00:40:11
Size: 1.44 GB
Description: Miss Janson expects one thing from her employees: Winning! And there's one person on her sales team who is NOT a winner: Marcelo. She makes him wear a big sign that says "SHAME" and then makes him kiss her feet and lick her asshole in front of all the other employees. She sits on his face and tells him she is going to fuck all the winner employees in front of him.. she humiliates him and turns her into a bitch!

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Jillian_Janson.mp4