Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

Jessie_Gold__Jessie_Gold.wmv
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 22, 2022 5:52 pm
Jill Kassidy - Stretched to Fit

screenshotscreenshot

Jill Kassidy
Mistress Jill Kassidy really wants to fit some very large objects into her slut-boy's hole but as of right now his ass is just to tight for her liking. She must use her big, black cock to stretch out his hole whether he thinks he can do it or not. One way or another Mistress Jill will fit the object she want's most inside his soon to be stretched ass.

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:19:32
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Jill_Kassidy__Stretched_to_Fit__Jill_Kassidy.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 22, 2022 5:53 pm
Julia Ann - Mommy's Little Pervert

screenshotscreenshot

Julia Ann, Corbin Dallas

screenshot

FileSize: 636.9 MB
Duration: 00:58:06
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Julia_Ann__Mommys_Little_Pervert__Julia_Ann_Corbin_Dallas.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 22, 2022 6:00 pm
Julia Ann - Cum Controlled Fuck-Boy

screenshotscreenshot

Julia Ann

screenshot

FileSize: 768.7 MB
Duration: 00:12:09

Julia_Ann__Cum_Controlled_FuckBoy__Julia_Ann.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 22, 2022 7:30 pm
Kagney Linn Karter - Denied Fuck Pet

screenshotscreenshot

Kagney Linn Karter

screenshot

Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 569.2 MB
Duration: 00:18:56
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), fps, VC-1

Kagney_Linn_Karter__Denied_Fuck_Pet__Kagney_Linn_Karter.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 22, 2022 9:56 pm
Kat Turner - I Make You Cum While I Go Out On A Date (3.8.2019)

screenshotscreenshot

How about real fetish, real scenario, real immobilization sadism and a real **** orgasm. I'm going out. You'll be here in a chair. Gonna force you to be calm first. Enjoy yourself!

screenshot

FileSize: 258.8 MB
Duration: 00:05:19
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

Kat_I_Go_Out_On_A_Date__Kat_Turner._I_Make_You_Cum_While_I_Go_Out_On_A_Date.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 23, 2022 12:24 am
Kat Noir (Cuckold Cleans Up After Gangbang)

screenshotscreenshot

Kat Noir, Danny Blaq, Cuckold David, D Hector, Jordan James
A cuckold gets his wish to sit and watch me and my friends D Hector and Jordan bareback Kat Noir. We take turns on her and he is **** to watch right next to the bed.
After me and D Hector cum in Kat Noir's pussy and asshole, the cuckold gets to lick her pussy and asshole clean. Watch her bend over for him to bury his face in her cheeks and then turn
him on his back and do some nice face sitting. Smearing and pressing in the cum over his waiting lips.

screenshot

Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 275.7 MB
Duration: 00:25:45
Video: 640x480 (4:3), 30.000 fps, WMV1

Kat_Noir__D_Hector_Kat_Noir_Jordan_James_Cuckold_David_Danny_Blaq.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 23, 2022 2:51 am
Kate England, Nickey Huntsman & Val Dodds, Jessica Ryan & Mia (Two Girls And A Pet / Thank You For Letting Me Cum)

screenshotscreenshot

Kate, Nickey & Val Dodds, Jessica & Mia
Val is snoozing, but not for long. Because while Kate is filming her in her adorable slumber, Nickey wanders by and the girls decide it's time to wake up their adorable pet with some oral.Jessica intends to use pretty Mia for pussy licking service today. But Jessica loves her cute female pet so much that she will allow her to please herself as well so that she also enjoys a climax of her own. She deserves it for being so loving and loyal.

screenshotscreenshot

FileSize: 276.5 MB
Duration: 00:14:00
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Kate_England_Jessica_Ryan__Mia._Two_Girls_And_A_Pet__Nickey_Jessica_Kate_1.mp4
Kate_England_Jessica_Ryan__Mia._Two_Girls_And_A_Pet__Nickey_Jessica_Kate_2.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 23, 2022 5:54 pm
Kendra James - Involuntary Anal Stretch

screenshotscreenshot

Kendra James
Mistress Kendra James plans to whore her slave's ass out but his asshole is just currently too tight for her liking. How are those Alpha Males ever going to fit there cock inside his hole unless its extra loose and stretched out? Using a big, fat electrified cock she will send shock waves up his tight hole making his muscles involuntarily give up for good. After she is done stretching and shocking her slave's ass muscles any size cock she chooses will easily slide down his slut-hole whether he wants it or not.

screenshot

FileSize: 1 GB
Duration: 00:14:06

Kendra_James__Involuntary_Anal_Stretch__Kendra_James.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 23, 2022 5:56 pm
Kendra Spade - RoboMilked

screenshotscreenshot

Kendra Spade
The future is now as sex machines are here to stay and Mistress Kendra Spade loves to use them on her helpless slaves. Her slave has been denied the warm, wet feeling of pussy since the day he was collared but Mistress Kendra wants to treat her good boy with the next best thing. A warm, wet machine swallowing his dick whole as it milks his cock like never before. She is going to keep him strapped up to her milking machine until he forgets what the inside of a pussy ever felt like. Every drop of cum will be sucked out of his balls as Mistress Kendra controls the speed and pressure of her new favorite machine.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.48 GB
Duration: 00:20:53

Kendra_Spade__RoboMilked__Kendra_Spade.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 23, 2022 6:03 pm
Kiara Cole - Painful Pussy Pleaser

screenshotscreenshot

Kiara Cole
Mistress Kiara truly gets off on demanding to be pleased especially when she knows her slave will be in constant agony. His spiked chastity is locked on tight making sure his cock gets all the pain while she gets all the pleasure. She loves to tease her helpless bitch with her pussy so close to his caged cock but never giving him what he really wants. Slaves don't get fuck a warm, wet pussy but they do get to lick as slave dicks are never needed for Mistress Kiara to have mind-blowing orgasms. She only fucks real men which is why her slave is kept locked up without hope of ever being released. The slightest erection will send her bitch into pure misery. She wants his cock to be officially broken and useless and after the past few months of being kept in spiked chastity the goal has officially been achieved. The only way he can satisfy is with his mouth now as Mistress Kiara grinds her wet pussy all over his face until she has used him up like a good toy.

screenshot

FileSize: 925.2 MB
Duration: 00:12:42

Kiara_Cole__Painful_Pussy_Pleaser__Kiara_Cole.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 23, 2022 6:09 pm
Kiki Vidas - Blind Prostate Massage

screenshotscreenshot

Kiki Vidas
Mistress Kiki has a helpless gimp slave to amuse herself with and nothing is more fun for her than a long drawn out milking! She has many devious ways to milk a slave and this one is subjected to anal violation from her cold steel prostate wand. The poor gimp can't see her sexiness and is helpless to stop the slow but relentless milking game she plays with his exposed cock. As she expertly teases his frantic tool she thrusts the steel wand deeper into his vulnerable rectum. Mistress Kiki is not to be denied and she laughs at her gimp as she takes him over the edge. Of course her fun does not stop there and she ruins his orgasm by cruelly over stimulating his super sensitive post-milking cock head. Her amusement is plain to see as she leaves him to uselessly struggles against his bonds. Time for her to seek out her next victim!

screenshot

FileSize: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:14:19

Kiki_Vidas._Blind_Prostate_Massage__Kiki_Vidas.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 23, 2022 6:13 pm
Kimber Woods & Raven Hart - Do What I Say Or Mom And I Will Ass Fuck You

screenshotscreenshot

Kimber Woods, Raven Har
Marcello is enduring an ass fucking punishment, administered by his new wife, Raven and her 19-year-old daughter, Kimber. The mother-daughter team spit roasts the disobedient beta male, one dildo in the mouth, the other pounding his ass. Kimber HATES having Marcello as a step-father. She wants her mom to fuck him HARD! Raven loves indulging her daughter. The two are more like best friends than a mother and daughter. Raven fucks her husband while her spoiled brat daughter squeals in delight at Marcello's pain. The pair are so cruel to Marcello! The women aggressively ravage Marcello's body. He is **** to do ass to mouth and all sorts of degrading acts while his neglected cock remains locked in chastity. In this family, bratty young Kimber is the boss of her step-daddy, Marcello! Not the other way around!

screenshot

FileSize: 852.6 MB
Duration: 00:11:41

Kimber_Woods__Raven_Hart._Do_What_I_Say_Or_Mom_And_I_Will_Ass_Fuck_You__Kimber_Woods.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 23, 2022 8:51 pm
Kleio Valentein - Stretched for Mistress

screenshotscreenshot

Kleio Valentein
Mistress Kleio's slave wants to be completely stretched out like a true anal slut. She gives him exactly what he craves and turns his ass into a gaping hole with her thick, strapon dick!!!

screenshot

FileSize: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:14:44

Kleio_Valentein__Stretched_for_Mistress__Kleio_Valentein.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 24, 2022 12:57 am
Lady Anette - Playing a dirty game /

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot