Author
CurlyS22S
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 07, 2023 12:25 am
Maddy OReilly. Final Part Of Maddy OReillys Live BaRS Show-Pounding Anal, Tight Bondage And 2 Hard Cocks Part 4

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 662.1 MB
Duration: 00:12:14
Resolution: 1280x720

Actors: Maddy O'Reilly

USA

In the final scene of Maddy O'Reilly's live show, all bets are off. We have pounded out all over her other holes, it is time for a severe anal training. This slut is a legendary anal whore, can she take the kind of ass fucking that Sexuallybroken dishes out? It is not for the faint of heart or weak of loins.
The set up is beautiful in its simplicity. Take this all natural lush redhead, bend her over until her is wearing her knees as a hat, shackle and lock her into place and then make full use of her ass until her mind melts. Which is exactly what we do, no more, no less. Maddy Is restrained into place with strict metal pipes and then it is on. One after another the rock hard cocks simply walk right up and make themselves at home. Maddy's ass is warm and accommodating.
The unforgiving bondage and brutal ass training blast Maddy into another planet. 10 inches of BBC reshape her bootie as her shrieks echo off of the rafters. Her eyes are glassy and her mouth hole is slack. Maddy doesn't even recall her own name at this point. This is the look of someone that is getting properly anally plowed.
By the time the dicks are done with her, Maddy is a dazed and babbling lump of well fucked flesh. The only thing holding her up is the bondage. Something tells us that today is a day that Maddy will not be forgetting anytime soon. You are very welcome my dear, we are always happy to train you properly...

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/zb6je8vsl551
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 07, 2023 12:28 am
Maddy May, London River - Breaking in the New Girl London River and Maddy May

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.84 GB
Duration: 00:51:10

Actors: Maddy May, London River

Maddy May is tied with a chest harness. Her hands are behind her back, ankles spread wide and vulnerable. London spits on her face and rubs it all over Maddy's tits and plays with her bratty sub's wet cunt. Then Maddy is bent over and ass fucked with a strap-on by dominant London with plenty of face fucking ass-to-mouth to get more spit as slippery lube. London sits on Maddy's face making her sub lick her holes and open her Dom's ass with a dildo. London gets gaped doggy style with a big glass toy while Maddy spits in London's asshole.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/k8uh4xf12l0t
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 07, 2023 12:30 am
Maddy May, London River - Breaking in the New Girl London River and Maddy May

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 960 MB
Duration: 00:51:10
Resolution: 854x480

Actors: Maddy May, London River

Maddy May is tied with a chest harness. Her hands are behind her back, ankles spread wide and vulnerable. London spits on her face and rubs it all over Maddy's tits and plays with her bratty sub's wet cunt. Then Maddy is bent over and ass fucked with a strap-on by dominant London with plenty of face fucking ass-to-mouth to get more spit as slippery lube. London sits on Maddy's face making her sub lick her holes and open her Dom's ass with a dildo. London gets gaped doggy style with a big glass toy while Maddy spits in London's asshole.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/xvcc3xfjdvhm
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 08, 2023 12:23 am
Marina (Wrung Out (HD)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 400.2 MB
Duration: 00:35:33

Actors: Marina, PD

USA

For Marina, today is about bondage. It is about humiliation and degradation. It is about how much can she take? The entire experience is extreme, even for her. PD stuns her with some of his demands. This is going to be one of the most intense experiences of her life. If she can manage to please him, though, she knows the rewards will be just as powerful. All she needs to do to obtain them is suffer and survive.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/sb4q1nr84bl8
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 08, 2023 12:28 am
May 8, 2015 - Mr. Pete and AJ Applegate

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 307.9 MB
Duration: 00:51:42
Resolution: 640x360

Actors: AJ Applegate, Mr. Pete

AJ Applegate a lonley collage student take a job that places her in a tight situation. She ends up paying for her mistake with hardcore sex in tight bondage.Mr Pete Dominates her unto full submission with his huge cock and heavy ass pounding.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/7hifzwf1pukk
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 08, 2023 12:30 am
Maya Woulfe - Careful What You Wish For Maya Woulfe And Tommy Pistol

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 4.7 GB
Duration: 01:06:23
Resolution: 1920x1080

Actors: Maya Woulfe, Tommy Pistol

Maya Woulfe is friends with Tommy Pistol and his wife, especially his wife. They love hanging out and spending time together, but today Maya comes over when she's not there. She wants to have a little chat with Tommy about watching her from his window. Tommy tries to lie his way out of it, but Maya makes him an indecent proposal. Maya wants what Tommy gives to his wife, hot bondage sex. Tommy has no choice but to give this conniving slut what she came for. Tommy pushes her down on her knees and fucks her mouth. He bends her over the dining room table and fucks her pussy hard. Once upstairs, he ties her to the hand railing in a missionary position with her legs pulled back behind her head. He uses her pussy like it belonged to him. She threatened his marriage, so he's going to fuck that idea right out of her head. Next he moves into the bedroom and ties her in a different position. From here it is all domination and power fucking. Maya may have bitten off more than she can chew with her little threat of extortion.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/ksj91jy6djj5
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 08, 2023 12:36 am
May 14, 2009 - Princess Donna, Cecilia Vega

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 673.3 MB
Duration: 00:56:16

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/d43dzjh4j028
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 08, 2023 12:39 am
Maya Woulfe Diabolical Devices

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 3.53 GB
Duration: 00:49:41

Actors: Maya Woulfe, The Pope

Maya Woulfe shows up to the dungeon with one main goal, to be pushed to tears. She knows her way around the place, and so she shops for what she'd like to have used on her. She brings a few items out to show The Pope and he gets to work, devising a plan of torment. It starts with her head and hands locked inside hollow steel balls, chained to the structure. The one on her head is a deprivation chamber, it restricts her vision and hearing. The Pope goes to work tormenting her with nipple clamps, his flogger, and crop. Maya is quickly pushed to the edge and held there as he toys with her mind. She earns her first of many orgasms for suffering so well in her first scene. Next, Maya is locked into a device that holds her in a doggy position with her ass pushed through a reverse glory hole. There is a fucking-machine placed for her, on the other side that fucks her non-stop, while The Pope torments her. In the final scene, Maya is sprawled out, face down on a table with a wedge under her, pushing her ass in the air. The time has come to push as hard as he can to get Maya to the place she wanted to go. The pain gets more and more intense as he canes her, flogs her, and issues bastinado until Maya finally gets what she came for. Once the tears run down her face, The Pope focuses on her pussy to give her non-stop orgasms.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/2olhe5fxrfco
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 09, 2023 12:25 am
Miss Eve Short Cuts

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 01:33:04
Resolution: 854x480

Actors: Miss Eve (AKA Sahra, Tanja)

Deutsch

Miss Eve Short Cuts is pure fetish. Miss Eve pumps her cunt in different ways, celebrates smoking cigars and crushing cakes with her friend Noa Navaro, as well as foot fetish with latex toe socks. Miss Eve pampers all her holes with AlexD, shaves her hairy cunt, plays with strawberries with her varnished feet and drives herself to the climax with butplug, ice cubes and giant dildos.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/58osyijfbck5
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 09, 2023 12:27 am
Molly

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:35:04
Resolution: 3840x2160

Actors: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)

Okay, so I been watching her at night, watching the gold light of her window streaming into darkness, and the shadows that crawl along the roofline. But she was the one that come on to me, all prettified in that short little dress showing her tits round and pointy and hard, the twitch of that saucy ass leaving a trail of cunt so thick, a man gets lost in a fog, can't keep his mind where it belongs. She was the devil dressed like a whore. She might of looked like the girl next door, but she weren't nothing but a whore. And last night, she stood smack in front of the window, lifting her slip over her head. Her fingers, those fine, delicate stems, unhooked her bra. The straps slid down slow, like a dream you been guzzling and just like that, you're falling down drunk, you're whiskey blind with how you can see her in your head, her cunt, her warm pussy, nipples, silhouette of the moon. She plays with her nipples, her breasts white, half-shadowed. Her body writhes. That girl's fire in the mouth, a double glug of white lightening banging like a jack hammer on the back of your skull. Temptation. You got to kill it, got to put it away somewhere's so it don't get you. See, I'm a God‹fearing man. So it had to be done. And like I said, she come on to me. She stood naked, pressing her tits and cunt right against that window, and I saw her like a steam, like a mist flowing out into the night. And her eyes fixed on mine, those dark devil eyes. I got her in the truck easy. Whore's are like that, thinking they got a man all weak-kneed and crazy for what they got between the legs, that slick cavity, that creamy gash that sucks a man in and don't let go. She thought she was working me. I shivered cause I saw old man Satan a-staring out at me from those eyes so young and brown and round and wet. My hand shook when I lit her cigarette. But she was cold, like a sheet of ice, frozen, cold-blooded like a snake. "What's that for?" she asked, seeing the wood palette, the rope, the plastic wrap. "Delivery," I said, slowing the truck down. I was driving the back edge of the coal yards. Nobody around. She didn't b

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/2aueypqccgvp
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 09, 2023 12:30 am
Molly

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:38:30

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/rq3825fn5j9o
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 09, 2023 12:32 am
Molly

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:36:18

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of torture! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me feeling helpless and craving to be violated. The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up begging PD for water which he just spit it in my face. How humiliating- . I could not take the suspense when he decided to control the shocks. He was taking me over the edge.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/gos1c9r4uice
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 09, 2023 12:35 am
Molly

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:38:30
Resolution: 3840x2160

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/z7rj2ep0ash3
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 09, 2023 1:37 am
Molly

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:35:08

Okay, so I been watching her at night, watching the gold light of her window streaming into darkness, and the shadows that crawl along the roofline. But she was the one that come on to me, all prettified in that short little dress showing her tits round and pointy and hard, the twitch of that saucy ass leaving a trail of cunt so thick, a man gets lost in a fog, can't keep his mind where it belongs. She was the devil dressed like a whore. She might of looked like the girl next door, but she weren't nothing but a whore. And last night, she stood smack in front of the window, lifting her slip over her head. Her fingers, those fine, delicate stems, unhooked her bra. The straps slid down slow, like a dream you been guzzling and just like that, you're falling down drunk, you're whiskey blind with how you can see her in your head, her cunt, her warm pussy, nipples, silhouette of the moon. She plays with her nipples, her breasts white, half-shadowed. Her body writhes. That girl's fire in the mouth, a double glug of white lightening banging like a jack hammer on the back of your skull. Temptation. You got to kill it, got to put it away somewhere's so it don't get you. See, I'm a God‹fearing man. So it had to be done. And like I said, she come on to me. She stood naked, pressing her tits and cunt right against that window, and I saw her like a steam, like a mist flowing out into the night. And her eyes fixed on mine, those dark devil eyes. I got her in the truck easy. Whore's are like that, thinking they got a man all weak-kneed and crazy for what they got between the legs, that slick cavity, that creamy gash that sucks a man in and don't let go. She thought she was working me. I shivered cause I saw old man Satan a-staring out at me from those eyes so young and brown and round and wet. My hand shook when I lit her cigarette. But she was cold, like a sheet of ice, frozen, cold-blooded like a snake. "What's that for?" she asked, seeing the wood palette, the rope, the plastic wrap. "Delivery," I said, slowing the truck down. I was driving the back edge of the coal yards. Nobody around. She didn't b

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/lpvqov7t8755
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 09, 2023 3:58 am
My Baby Girl Receives A Severe Switching - Michael Masterson

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.9 GB
Duration: 00:16:11

Actors: Kiki Cali

After mouthing off to daddy in front of company, the little one is taught a very real lesson. Our day began with a trip to the woods where she had to pick and cut 7 different switches for her punishment. Once home, she spent the next 30 minutes cleaning and prepping each one to be used on her. After some bare bottom cornertime, she is required to bring the punishment bench into the living room, and layout all the switches to be used on her. With her bottom bared I get right to work. This is a very intense switching the last over 5 minutes, leaving her bottom and her thighs completely bruised and welted. When the switching is over, it is time for her caning, where she receives very severe strokes with my largest dragon cane. After a little more cornertime she is required to vacuum up the mess with her welted and sore bottom on display. This is not a commercial production from my studio, this is my 1st ever private discipline session, filmed in my house, with my real life baby girl.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/x8n7cq65psbf