Jessy Jey - Sweet Italian Girl's First Massage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 525.4 MB
Duration: 00:26:02
Resolution: 1920x1080

2021-09-02

Sweet Italian girl Jessy Jey hires studly masseur Steve for an oily rub down in the Massage Rooms. With Jessy face down naked on the bed, Steve oils up and rubs her feet, then works his way up her calves and thighs. Steve removes the towel from Jessy's big booty, then spreads her legs and teases her pierced pussy lips. Steve licks and kisses her oiled pussy, and Jessy squeezes her own perky tits as she cums on his face. Jessy rewards Steve with a blowjob, then he inserts his hard cock into her oiled, wet pussy. Steve fucks Jessy in missionary so good that she kisses him passionately, then lets him fuck her in doggystyle and spoon, before sucking his dick until he cums in her mouth!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/shbq3xet7vbk
CurlyS22S
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 14, 2022 1:05 pm
Ivy Lebelle & Lena Paul (We Like Girls - Ivy Lebelle & Lena Paul)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.55 GB
Duration: 00:36:21

Actors: Ivy Lebelle & Lena Paul
2019-03-10

Lena Paul and Ivy Lebelle are not just adult superstars, they're also in a beautiful lesbian relationship off-camera. And when they found out about 'We Like Girls' they couldn't wait to get involved.'I freaked out when I saw the 'We Like Girls' trailer!' Lena enthusiastically told us. So when I got a message from Lena telling me that she and her girlfriend wanted to make love in front of my camera, I was honored beyond words and determined to make it happen.As I planned out the scene, it came time to figure out WHEN to shoot. Turns out that Ivy had the perfect idea, suggesting that we shoot on their anniversary, which was coming up in February. So, on a cool and misty Valentine's Day, the stars had finally aligned as Lena arrived at the shoot, charmingly nervous. 'What's funny is that I didn't think I was going to have butterflies....this isn't an exceptional thing...I was just with her last night, but I DO have butterflies...I'm actually nervous to have sex with my own girlfriend,' Lena said with a laugh.When Ivy arrived at the location a short time later, she echoed her girlfriend's nervousness and explained her feelings for Lena. 'When I first had sex with her I had just NEVER had sex with a woman like that. I've never felt more desired and...cared for and honestly LOVED,' Ivy gushed.I have to admit, I had my share of excited butterflies too as we got the ladies ready to meet each other. Their love was so deep, so...INTENSE, you just sensed this was going to be an amazing day.'I just want to take her in my arms and give her the sweetest kiss and touch her beautiful body and make her feel as desired as she makes me feel,' Ivy said, her anticipation building as we got closer to the moment.And Ivy was right. I could just FEEL that desire radiating off of Lena when she came in to start the pre-scene photoshoot. The emotion in the room was so strong that I could barely hold back tears.But I wasn't about to hold THEM back from each other any longer, so I led Ivy into the room. When they locked eyes on each other, I can really only describe the moment in one word: magical. They embraced, kissing passionately and giggling excitedly. The moment they had been waiting for had finally arrived.'If you had told 16-year old meso deep in the closetthat I was going to be here today, celebrating loving another woman....in front of thousands of people...' Lena said, trailing off, her eyes glistening with feeling. She didn't need to say anything else thoughthe moment was SO much bigger than words.Because this was THEIR time. We were just lucky enough to be invited in for a brief glimpse of it.-Bree Mills

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/t2vpv6pyam7q
CurlyS22S
Added: Dec 14, 2022 10:38 am
India Summer, Scarlett Sage (Mom's Breast Advice / 26.05.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 2.22 GB
Duration: 00:38:28

Actors: India Summer, Scarlett Sage

As Scarlett Sage plays with her phone online, she can't help but notice how big breasted all the women are. When her stepmom, India Summer, walks into her room and asks her what she's up to, she confesses that she's feeling bummed out. She asks her to elaborate and she tells her that she wished she had bigger breasts and that she's seriously considering getting a boob job. India tells her that her breasts look fine; hers are just as small. She takes off her shirt and tells Scarlett to remove hers as well so they can compare. 1, 2, 3 and the bras are off! Scarlett can't help but admire India's breast and says that they're beautiful. The girls admire each other's breasts as they touch and squeeze them. When India asks her stepdaughter why she's concerned about her breasts all of the sudden, Scarlett starts blushing, saying she has a crush on a girl. India's intrigued and she sits closer to her. Scarlett describes how perfect and juicy her crush's tits look. She can't help but get turned on. When her stepmother volunteers to teach her some tricks, Scarlett is intrigued. India confesses to having had several girlfriends in college and Scarlett's all in! Scarlett tells her she's nervous and wants to get it right but India tells her she has nothing to worry about, she's in good hands. As they kiss, Scarlett realizes that she can learn a lot from a lesbian with so much experience. When she eases her way into it, she ends up having the time of her life.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/g5bv8837xzuh
CurlyS22S
Added: Dec 14, 2022 8:11 am
Florane Russell - Married couple creampie at home

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 498.2 MB
Duration: 00:26:15
Resolution: 1280x720

Actors: Florane Russell

Married couple Florane Russel and George Uhl have been dedicating all their time to the family, but when they're finally home alone, they take advantage with some naughty "grown up" time. Though Florane is a little tired, when George hugs her from behind and plays with her big fake tits, she gets very turned on. George slides his hand down the front of her pants and teases her pussy, and as he does so, Florane grabs his hardening dick. Turning Florane around, George fucks his wife standing doggystyle, then eats her pussy and ass from behind. Florane rides her husband on the kitchen chair, then sucks his dick some more. She sits on the kitchen table, and with a finger in her ass, George brings his wife to orgasm, then fucks her missionary until he creampies her dripping pussy!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/0jp5h6ny8fzw
CurlyS22S
Added: Dec 14, 2022 5:51 am
Emylia Argan & Shona River - Pillow fight before lesbian sex

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:26:04

Actors: Emylia Argan & Shona River

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/i0sq7ih73nkc
CurlyS22S
Added: Dec 14, 2022 12:52 am
Elexis Monroe, Emily Willis, India Summer (Mom Daughter Squirt Sandwich) Mom Daughter Squirt Sandwich

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 3.46 GB
Duration: 00:33:21
Resolution: 3840x2160

Actors: Elexis Monroe, Emily Willis, India Summer
2020-07-04

Emily Willis is doing laundry when she pulls a pair of panties from the hamper and notices something on it, looking at it closely. The panties are wet. Emily becomes increasingly confused as she pulls out a few more pairs of panties and they are all soaking wet.At that moment, Emily's step-moms, Elexis Monroe and India Summer, happen to walk in. Emily asks them why their panties are always wet. They tell Emily that, since she's 18 now, it's time they talked to her about something. Emily sits down on the bed between the moms.The moms are tentative but not embarrassed as they begin to talk about the wet panties, explaining that the wetness comes from squirting, something they like to do in bed. Emily seems shocked but very excited to learn more about squirting.But instead of telling Emily about it, the moms decide that the easiest way to explain squirting to Emily would be to SHOW her. Emily's a little reluctant, but her curiosity gets the best of her and she can't help but watch intently as India slips her clothes off and Elexis buries her face in India's pussy. It doesn't take long for India to unleash a beautiful torrent of sweet squirt as Emily watches, an excited smile on her face.Now that she's been introduced to the joy of squirting, Emily can't WAIT to get in on the action herself!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/pcbk5sw0dt2r
CurlyS22S
Added: Dec 14, 2022 12:49 am
Elexis Monroe, Autumn Falls - Corrupting Your Daughter (2019-03-23)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.7 GB
Duration: 00:38:45

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/82461hvn04hr
CurlyS22S
Added: Dec 13, 2022 5:37 pm
Dillion Harper & Mona Wales (Almost Caught Changing / 12.08.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:30:07

Actors: Dillion Harper & Mona Wales

een Dillion Harper is changing into sexy lingerie when her stepmother Mona Wales walks into her bedroom. She's also wearing lingerie and needs Dillion's help with finishing her outfit. After straightening the seams on her high thigh stockings, she brings her face to her breast. Dillion suckles her nipple like a good little girl. Then Mona sucks on Dillion's juicy nipples and squeezes her big full teen tits while Dillion makes the cutest little faces.Dillion is worried her daddy will walk in but Mona promises he's busy with the weed wacker. She pulls her panties and feeds them to her. Then she diddles her clit while she sits on her lap, till Dillion's squirt runs down her legs. The teen apologizes for making a mess, then she buries her face in her stepmother's pussy and diligently brings the breathless MILF to orgasm. Then she helps Mona try on her delicate red lace garter.Just then Mona's husband walks in and asks for Dillion, sure that he heard her voice. Once she manages to make him go away, the lesbians get back to their sordid business. Dillion grinds against her stepmother's tongue, till her father interrupts them again to wash his hands. Then Mona sits on Dillion's face while Dillion rims her stepmother's asshole. After Mona licks her little pucker too, they scissor their legs and trib each other's tight wet pussies!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/bqxyrhjl8r0v
CurlyS22S
Added: Dec 13, 2022 3:12 pm
Dee Williams, Skye Blue (Over Their Clothes / 06.11.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:37:38

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/dbtx3e90cl0z
CurlyS22S
Added: Dec 13, 2022 12:46 pm
Cristina Miller (Hot love for big tits brunette MILF)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:26:44

Actors: Cristina Miller

Busty MILF Cristina Miller waits for her main squeeze Ridge on a chair in her bedroom. The stud walks in and kisses her hand, showing her respect the way she likes it, so to reward him she has him sit down. Pulling out his hard cock, Cristina gets on her knees and gives Ridge a blowjob, then brings him to the bed for some more naughty fun. Using her big natural boobs, Cristina tit-fucks Ridge, and the gentleman returns the favor by eating her tight pussy. Climbing on top of the thick rod, Cristina bounces her big booty up and down, moaning with pleasure as she feels Ridge enter her fast and hard. After some doggystyle and missionary fucking, Cristina watches with glee as Ridge cums on her pussy!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/qjwdtvvsswwb
CurlyS22S
Added: Dec 13, 2022 10:19 am
Christie Stevens, London River, Dee Williams - Parent-Teacher Confrontation (2019-07-16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:37:52

Actors: Christie Stevens, London River, Dee Williams
2019-07-16

Christie Stevens rings the doorbell to a residential house. When the door swings open, she's greeted by two women, Dee Williams and London River. When she sees both of them side-by-side at the doorway Christie looks a little uncomfortable and flustered, but polite. Hello, she must be Christie?, London says brightly. Yes, and they must be Dee and London?, Christie says cordially, adding that it's very nice to meet them. It's nice to meet her too, London says sincerely. Hello, says Dee somewhat guardedly. London invites Christie to come in and sit on the couch. Christie sits down and Dee and London sit on the couch on the same side so that they're both facing her.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/z32wd1y86etc
CurlyS22S
Added: Dec 13, 2022 7:54 am
Chloe Lamour - Hunky athlete seduced by big tits

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 569.8 MB
Duration: 00:25:23

Actors: Chloe Lamour

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/kb0tu2eo5oov
CurlyS22S
Added: Dec 13, 2022 5:29 am
Chloe Cherry, Kayla Paige (I'm Always Here For You, Sweetie / 11.12.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.1 GB
Duration: 00:28:48

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/s7k8mjlpja5n