Lady Fyre - Mom & Aunt Mallory Secret Santa

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 524.5 MB
Duration: 00:19:52
Resolution: 1920x1080

Actors: Mallory Sierra, Lady Fyre

It's the night before Christmas & you can't sleep because you're so excited about presents. Actually, let's be honest... you can't sleep because you know your mom & aunt are sharing a bed, and you can't keep the sexy images out of your head. You walk into your mom's bedroom & pull down the covers. Oh man, they're wearing Christmas lingerie. Could this possibly get any better?Your mom & Aunt Mallory wake up and they encourage you to climb into bed with them. They know what it's like to be young & eager for Christmas morning. But mom soon discovers that your excitement is of a more sexual nature. They decide to give you an early Christmas present. Mom & Aunt Mallory eagerly take turns giving you a blowjob, riding you cowgirl & reverse cowgirl. Those huge breasts bouncing up & down right over your head are like the most magical yoyo in the universe. After mom cums on your young cock in missionary position, you begin to cum inside her & finish inside your aunt, giving them a double creampie. This is the best Christmas ever.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/ef1te0gvm7yr
CurlyS22S
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 20, 2023 1:52 am
Lady Fyre - The Peeping Paperboy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 403.4 MB
Duration: 00:14:11

Actors: Lady Fyre

Today when you come to collect, I invite you inside & confront you about your behavior. I know you just have to get it out of your system, so I propose just that as I unzip your pants. Once you're nice & hard I turn around & order you do me doggy style after you've enjoyed that view long enough I order you to lie down on my kitchen floor & I mount you in reverse cowgirl.While riding you I confess that my husband is going to be home soon. He's the one who's been complaining about the paper being delivered so late, and I told him I'd take care of the problem. I make you switch to missionary position, screwing me on this stool in the kitchen. I urge you to finish up before my husband comes home. You have never encountered a jealous man before & you don't want to start now. I cum on your young cock, then I pull it out & you shoot all over my pussy.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/pyjkesmho7mt
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 20, 2023 1:49 am
Lady Fyre - The School Bully's Mother

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 670.9 MB
Duration: 00:22:40

Actors: Lady Fyre

We're going to give my son a taste of his own medicine. I order you to follow me into my son's bedroom where he's awaiting his punishment. I yell at him & tell him that he's going to sit right there & watch. Then I give you a passionate kiss, remove my shirt & bra and make you get undressed. I get down on my knees & start sucking your cock. You can hardly believe it, you're so hard.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/runz6j02ubv0
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 19, 2023 2:00 am
Leilani Lei - Want Your Cock Sucked Step Son

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 187.6 MB
Duration: 00:08:13
Resolution: 1280x720

Actors: Leilani Lei
2015-08-25

Some moms are strict and some moms can be nice. Leilani Lei is the latter as she gets so horny she asks her step son if he wants his cock sucked. Conner obliges and pulls out his colossal cock as the perverted mom deep throats him cock until he spurts his seed.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/ehw5xbf0ttw2
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 19, 2023 1:58 am
Lady Fyre, Mallory Sierra - Aunt Mallory Confronted. 1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:19:36

Actors: Lady Fyre, Mallory Sierra

Featuring: Mallory Sierra, Lady Olivia Fyre & Laz Fyre.Aunt Mallory comes over with one thing in mind: stuffing herself with your sweet cock. She's sucking it, getting spitty while deepthroating it. Then she turns around & rides it, giving you a great view of her awesome ass.She's only riding you for a couple minutes when your mom walks in. She's not supposed to be home. Busted!! "I knew it!" she says. "I thought Aunt Lauren was lying to me, but apparently she wasn't. You & Lauren both, you greedy little bitches." Mallory protests... your dick is just too delicious not to have it again. "But this is MY son, and that's MY dick," your mom replies. Oh wow. Your mom & aunt are gonna fight over you now? This should be interesting."If you want to have sex with my son, then you have to ask my permission." Aunt Mallory pleads with your mom, and finally your mom agrees. "Let's not keep him waiting since you already got him excited." She rides you to show off her bubble butt, and Aunt Mallory tries to placate her. "Mommy does do it best, doesn't she?" But you can tell Mallory is just aching to ride you again. Luckily your mom does really like to share with her sisters & gives her another turn. There's nothing better than your aunt's tits bouncing in your face while your mom rubs her sister's smooth body.Mom preps you to cum, but she wants you to shoot your load right into Mallory's mouth. Your aunt sucks the cum right out of you & lets it dribble all over her huge tits. Mom smiles, "See, all you had to do was ask & I'll share with you."

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/w122rtmlzqxe
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 19, 2023 1:53 am
Lady Fyre, Nadya Nabakova - Stepmother Hires Sex Therapist

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:27:01

Actors: Lady Fyre, Nadya Nabakova

Your stepmom has been having sex with you for a while now, teaching you different positions & ways to please a woman & yourself. You recently complained to her that while you're enjoying the sex, you're concerned that you are not getting enough experience just having sex with your stepmother. So today she has a surprise for you. She hired a sex therapist, Nadya to have sex with you. She & Nadya talked about your situation & agreed that a young man needs to have different experiences to feel confident.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/ruaqg826z8kw
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 19, 2023 1:51 am
Lauren Phillips Step Mom releases my tension

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 217 MB
Duration: 00:14:08

Actors: Lauren Phillips

My stepmom walks around the house with her tits and ass hanging out all the time. She is younger than my dad, but way older than me. She is so fucking hot! She is the perfect redhead. I jerk off all the time thinking about fucking her. Well, the other night I came home and she said that she can tell that I'm watching her all the time. I guess my dad told her to start wearing more clothes because he noticed me staring at her all the time. She said maybe I would be more comfortable around her if she jerked me off to release the tension. I don't know if that makes any sense. But who am I to argue with my new Mom?
She told me to lay down, she pulled my cock out and spit on it. Then held it tight at the base while stroking the tip. Telling me how much bigger and nicer my cock is than my dads. She is a filthy older lady and I love it. She pulled her dress down so I could see her big pale breasts. Rubbing the tip on her nipples. My dad is a very lucky man, and so am I. She got on her knees putting my rock hard cock between her huge tits. It's the hottest thing I've ever seen. Bouncing her big full titties on my dick begging me to cum for her. I gave mom exactly what she asked for! A fat load on her beautiful chest. I'm a very good boy.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/z53vsjs1b3vu
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 19, 2023 1:49 am
Lauren Phillips. Batwoman Defeated, Disgraced, Unmasked XXX

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.54 GB
Duration: 01:00:51

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/sqto6tzu850y
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 19, 2023 1:47 am
Lauren Phillips. I Hate You

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 428.7 MB
Duration: 00:16:32

My boy's been seeing this redheaded bitch, and I finally have what I need to prove that she's the town whore. I confront her in a hotel room that I know my boy is unknowingly footing the bill for, and I show her the pictures and videos I caught of her banging at least a dozen different guys. I'm sick of this gold-digging slut and how she's ripping off my best friend. I tell her that I'll delete the content if she does everything I tell her to. When she's done sucking my dick, I fulfill my promise. But I'm not deleting the new photos I took with my cum dripping from her lying whore mouth.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/ienvq5k823k7
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 18, 2023 2:05 am
Lux Orchid. Mommy Is A Street Walking Whore Continued

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 493.7 MB
Duration: 00:25:29

Actors: Lux Orchid

Mom had been working overtime for the past few weeks. Between the household bills and Harlos tuition for next semester quickly approaching it was time to hustle. Shed been working the streets awhile now and had a handful of repeat tricks also she knew all the best places to pick up new johns; Mom had become a pretty decent whore. Shed been out since Friday night, it was now Sunday morning as she walked into their tiny one bedroom apartment immediately pouring herself a drink, she put her earnings on the nightstand and removed her shoes. Exhausted, it didnt take long for her to fall asleep. Harlo soon came home he went directly to the money and counted it. Mom he said sternly, she didnt answer. Again, Mom? Mom, wake up! Slowly she sat up, hi honey, she greeted him. Is this all of it? he barked at her. She was confused as to why he was angry. Harlo, theres a couple hundred dollars there she said to him. Thats not good enough, Mom. He replied and proceeded to berate her for not having more for him. Yes, shed given some specials but these other girls were competitive, she saw an opportunity to make more in offering the men a discount if they film her doing her depraved acts with them! Instead of arguing with him she started rubbing his shoulders, I got the videos you wanted she said. He wanted to watch her in action, fucking and sucking strangers to provide for him. Do you want Mommy to suck your cock while you watch them? His cock was already hard as she helped remove his shorts. He watched the collection of videos on her phone as she blew him, get up, get undressed and bend over so I can fuck you he demanded and she obliged; she always did. Harlo fucked her hard, choking her like the slut she was. Make love to me Harlo! Mom screamed. Only if you eat my ass first he teased her. Mom was such a filthy bitch, ok! She said sounding rather enthusiastic about it. He hopped up and sat on her face while she tongued his asshole for a few minutes, make love to me! She cried out again. Harlo thrust himself onto her, penetrating her fuckhole once more. This time was slow and deep, passionate and rough, when they made love it was as if time had stopped entirely. Im gonna cum! Harlo said as he pulled out just in time for his cock to explode in her mouth, he knew how much she liked the taste of him. Mom rolled over in post orgasmic bliss, she was going back to sleep! Harlo peered into the bedroom, Youre not going to sleep, youre going back out there and youre not coming home until you have more money. Yes dear, whatever you say.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/3bl1dfgurc2h
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 18, 2023 1:57 am
Madisin Lee. Mom's Cum-Cocktion

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:14:39

Actors: Madisin Lee

Hey sweetie, are you awake? I need a favor. I read in a magazine today of a special serum that will make me look younger. Its unusual and out of the norm, but they say it works and I want to try it. I just need you to relax and cum for me. I know it sounds weird, honey, but will you just try, please. You know I would do anything for you, please do this once for me. Lets just try and see if it works. Im just going to put your cock in my mouth and then you can cum on my face and mouth and I will rub it in. Just pretend Im not your mom, pretend Im someone else, ok? Come on sweetie, I bet you, no other girl will ever beg for you to cum in their face. Thank you sweetie, youre such a good boy!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/3yp7s3hrrt11
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 18, 2023 1:55 am
Mandy Flores - Stealing Wonder Woman's Body Super Villain Mandy Flores. 11

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.3 GB
Duration: 00:16:43

Actors: Mandy Flores

~Custom Video~..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back...Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she screams and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel being trapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/njbcgi88y41a
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 18, 2023 1:52 am
Maru Karv

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 180.8 MB
Duration: 00:17:50