Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 01, 2022 3:36 pm
Kimmy Granger - Power Struggle

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Kimmy Granger is on her phone all the time and her stepdad Chad White is sick of being ignored. He asks her to accept a package for a big client of his. When she still refuses to put the phone down, he pulls up her miniskirt and spanks her thong covered ass. Then he gets her on her knees until she opens her mouth and sucks him off in a deep throat BJ that only ends when she swallows his cum shot.Later, Kimmy misses the courier and Chad decides that she needs to be punished again. He puts a shock collar on her to try to train her to stop touching her phone. Determined to teach Kimmy respect, Chad peels off her clothes and slams into her from behind in a doggy style pussy pounding.Loving how wet and tight Kimmy is, Chad pulls her into his lap so that she can ride him reverse cowgirl style. Then he gets her on her back so he can spoon with her and keep pile driving her cum hungry twat until she screams her orgasm. Once she gets off, he continues to fuck her until he is ready to explode as well. He pulls out at the last moment, covering her tits and belly in a shower of hot jizz.
Actors: Kimmy Granger

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 376 MB
Duration: 00:24:52
Resolution: 960x540

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/03fuz5n15prt
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 01, 2022 10:24 am
Kiley Jay (Derrick dodged the crazy chick bullet, XXX Pawn Store finds the gold)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Kiley Jay stopped by the XXX Pawn store today and she was ready to pawn and begone! Seems her ex-finance was two-timing her with her best friend. Aw, ain't that terrible. Well, now she wants to pawn this very expensive ring and go gamble on life in Vegas. Now I ain't no geminiologist, but after I took a closer look at the ring in my office with Kiley, I had some real bad news for her - rings fake darling. Note to self, don't push a dumped girl, they go crazy and destroy things. That's probably what really happened. I mean heck, she don't even know me and she's already wrecking my office! Now I am not a man that likes to let an opportunity to go to waste, so I gets me a brilliant idea and share it with Kiley. Let's fuck and send your ex a copy. Hell lets use the ring while we're fucking so he really gets the message. Derrick dodged the crazy bullet with Kiley. Even though we just met like ten, fifteen, minutes ago, she was on her knees sucking my big dick real quick. She let Derrick know exactly how she feels getting fucked on camera - pretty darn good. Now, Derrick, I know you're reading this cause I sent you a copy, but trust me man, you did the right thing breaking up with Kiley. This chick is nuts. And to show you there's no hard feelings, I'm gonna up my offer that I made on the tape. I'll give you 10% off anything in the store. Just come on down.
Actors: Kiley Jay

Video Size: 550.6 MB
Duration: 00:49:40
Resolution: 854x480

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/4flxoi2na6wl
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 01, 2022 7:48 am
Kiera (13-01-2014)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : "Dear Kiera, thank you for your recent audition. And congratulations on being a new mom! Unfortunately the producers decided that despite your excellent anal sex performance, and the enthusiasm for the adult industry and "Let's do it!"-spirit during the casting, they are unable to hire you without first getting a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. There is no need to call or text me anymore as they will not change their minds. I know of a good plastic surgeon who will accept payment in food stamps, lmk if you are interested. Sincerely - Rick."
Actors: Kiera

Video Size: 214.9 MB
Duration: 00:22:32
Resolution: 568x320

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/6l07n4kz8wqn
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 01, 2022 5:13 am
Kettie (aka Katie Gold) & Barra Brass (E 208)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Actors: Kettie (aka Katie Gold) & Barra Brass

Video Size: 768.3 MB
Duration: 00:35:56
Resolution: 852x480

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/efpyqmxvo110
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 01, 2022 2:36 am
Kenzie Reeves - I'm Sorry I Only Want My Brother's Dick!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Woah! I'm in the bathroom, you ever hear of privacy?!I just wanted to talk to you...Well can it wait until I'm done??No actually it can't.. What have you been doing recently?What do mean? I go to school, I work, I've been doing what I'm supposed to.. Why?You've been acting really weird recently sis... I just want the truth.The truth about what?!I found your phone, I know you've been seeing someone other than me.. Who is he?This is getting to be too much, he's just my friend!You're fucking him aren't you? I thought you only wanted to be with me!You know I care about you, but you're my brother. We can't keep doing this...C'mon you know how much I love you, let's just do it this one last time. Before you go on your date with this guy tonightNo I really can't I think I might actually like this guy.. Can we talk tomorrow?Whatever sis, I'll see you after your date...After my sister gets home from her date, I MAKE her promise that she'll only take my dick from now on! Watch as sis is **** enjoy her brother's big cock and swallows my sticky load!
Actors: Kenzie Reeves

Video Size: 313.4 MB
Duration: 00:20:47
Resolution: 852x480

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/fvgkobel85ci
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 01, 2022 12:38 am
Kenzie Reeves - Gym Honey

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Looking tight and fit, Kenzie Reeves works out her hot body. She holds nothing back, embracing her athletic side. When T Stone joins her to help her complete her workout, Kenzie finds herself horny as hell from all the adrenaline. This fuck bunny has to get her pussy pounded!Dropping to her knees, she takes T's hardon between her lips and starts sucking. She's quick to bob her head farther down T's fuck stick with each stroke until she's full on deep throating him. Hard as a rock, T lays Kenzie down on the nearest exercise equipment to slam into her welcoming bald twat.Kenzie gets her juicy snatch pounded doggy style before swapping spots with T so she can ride him. Her slim hips work overtime as she drives herself to the climax she craves. Then she hops off T's dick and strokes him off until he gives her a mouth full of hot salty jizz.

Video Size: 390.7 MB
Duration: 00:23:09

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/7pfmljdj98si
DoxaxS
Added: Nov 30, 2022 6:49 pm
Kenzie Reeves - Black Friday Xxx

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Kenzie Reeves goes shopping on Black Friday with her stepdad Preston Parker. Preston is impatient to get going. She sends him dirty videos from the dressing room as she flashes her tits and camel toe bald pussy. When Preston joins her, she gets on her knees and tries to suck him off in semi-public. That's when Preston declares their shopping trip over and takes Kenzie home.Bending her over his knee, he lifts her miniskirt and spanks her cute ass. She makes it clear she loves the spankings, and Preston confirms that she's nice and wet by pulling her thong aside and fingering her bald twat. He's already rock hard when he whips his cock out and pushes Kenzie to her knees so she can suck him off and deep throat his fuck stick.Climbing on top of Preston, Kenzie rides him forward and back as he fills her greedy twat to the brim. Then she gets on her knees for a doggy style posy pounding that leaves her screaming. Rolling onto her back, she lifts her legs high in the air as Preston teaches her a lesson she'll never forget. They finish things off with Preston giving Kenzie a hot facial of cum.

Video Size: 341.5 MB
Duration: 00:22:21

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/5gsfq2apxx3w
DoxaxS
Added: Nov 30, 2022 1:37 pm
Kendra Lust (Kendra Lust First Anal! / 14.09.15)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Kendra has been seeing her psychiatrist for some time now. Little does he know that she has been fantasising about him, dancing slowly and erotically, as he watches. She is slowly peeling off her sexy underwear until he can't resist her beautiful body any longer. She opens up to him, telling him every detail of her intimate fantasy. He knows exactly what he has to do to help her work through this. He kisses her roughly, feeling every inch of her body. When he runs his tongue around her ass, she gives in totally to him, rubbing her pussy as he works on her butthole. When he gets his finger in her ass, she can't stop herself cumming loudly. Once they are naked, she sucks his cock with pure experience, before he slams hard and fast into her sweet pussyhole. Then he moves on to her ass, pounding her until she cums again! After he has taken her from behind and she has ridden his dick with her eager asshole, he blows his load over he sexy face leaving her hungry for her next session!
Actors: Kendra Lust

Video Size: 376.8 MB
Duration: 00:48:17

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/2ocak2ahmgrw
DoxaxS
Added: Nov 30, 2022 5:48 am
Katya Rodriguez - Lesson Learned

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Katya Rodriguez is playing video games when her stepdad Tony De Sergio lets her know that her mom is gone. When Katya ignores him, Tony punishes her by pulling her pants down and giving her a spanking. Then he pushes his stiffie into her tight twat, fucking her doggy style as she keeps playing. He won't stop his punishment until he gives her a creampie of cum.Later, Tony finds Katya on the phone. When she continues to ignore her stepdad, he sticks his cock in her mouth to teach her another lesson. That doesn't work, so he once again relieves Katya of her pants to finger bang her snatch with two digits working overtime. This time, he won't stop working Katya's twat until she cums while she's still on the phone.That evening, Tony finds Katya watching TV instead of doing her homework. Once again Katya ignores Tony, so he takes out his stiffie and pulls her panties aside so that he can pull her into his lap. Even as her plows into her from below, Katya still won't acknowledge him so he flips her onto her back and delivers an ultimate pussy pounding. Only then does Katya stop ignoring him, just in time for Tony to pull out and cum all over her face.
Actors: Katya Rodriguez

Video Size: 400 MB
Duration: 00:23:57

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/j3q8pio2lbw3
DoxaxS
Added: Nov 30, 2022 3:11 am
Katrina Moreno - Katrina Pays Her Rent

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Busty babe Katrina Moreno is late on her rent--again! Her landlord Jordi has gone to collect from her. Tired of having to come and collect his money from this slutty honey, Jordi is eager to talk to Katrina. Only, this big boob babe knows that in order to get her landlord to forget about her rent is to seduce him with her beautiful, oiled up body! While tanning out in the sun, Katrina gets wet just thinking about seeing the look on her landlord's face so she starts fingering her tight pussy! Jordi approaches Katrina and is shy to look at her beautiful naked body! Sensing that this sexy slut has got Jordi rock hard, Katrina can't wait to stick his big dick right between her massive tits! Jordi worships Katrina's huge tits before she puts her dick sucking lips to good use! Looks like Katrina doesn't have to worry about rent anymore because after sucking and fucking Jordi, this cock craving whore can stay for free!
Actors: Katrina Moreno

Video Size: 370.3 MB
Duration: 00:38:38
Resolution: 768x432

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/zjqi9kt4pagj
DoxaxS
Added: Nov 29, 2022 2:14 pm
Karlie Brooks (Curious Stepdaughter / 18.11.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Actors: Karlie Brooks

Video Size: 507.3 MB
Duration: 00:26:15

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/nw47csthqb9v
DoxaxS
Added: Nov 29, 2022 11:38 am
Kacey Jordan, Cory Chase (Dick for two / 02.05.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Actors: Kacey Jordan, Cory Chase

Video Size: 321.2 MB
Duration: 00:29:10
Resolution: 768x432

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/04jthqt3svuj
DoxaxS
Added: Nov 29, 2022 9:03 am
Julia Roca (Secret Getaway / 24.04.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Actors: Julia Roca

Video Size: 362 MB
Duration: 00:29:42

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/jg1c51hl0cos
DoxaxS
Added: Nov 29, 2022 3:51 am
Julia Ann & Phoenix Marie & Richelle Ryan (Cumming To America / 04.07.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Actors: Julia Ann & Phoenix Marie & Richelle Ryan

Video Size: 714 MB
Duration: 00:45:40

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/u97q4d8ptszs
DoxaxS
Added: Nov 29, 2022 1:15 am
Julia Ann & Phoenix Marie & Richelle Ryan (Cumming To America / 04.07.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Actors: Julia Ann & Phoenix Marie & Richelle Ryan

Video Size: 379.2 MB
Duration: 00:45:40

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/e7xczxxza9xs